An Odd First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is simple. It has tan curtains, one bed with green covers, brown carpet, one small table with a chair and a small restroom. It also has a dresser with a TV, mirror, and lamp on it. I note that Cody puts the key in his coat pocket. He takes off that coat and puts it on the only chair. I make a note to keep mine on. He glances at me and says, "Well, get comfortable. You're stuck here until I get my sleep. And I can't go to sleep until you do." After I stand there for a moment, he asks, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I respond numbly.

"Liar."

"Leave me alone."

"Touchy, aren't we?"

"How can you expect me to sleep in the same bed as you?"

He cocks his eyebrow as he says, "What? Worried that I'll do something inappropriate to you?"

"You won't."

"I assure you. You will be wide awake when and if such things happen. Is that what you're so afraid of?"

"You're very comforting. No."

"Than what are you afraid of?"

"You. Myself. This entire situation."

"You have nothing to fear if you don't cross me."

I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I wake up some unknown time later, sore and cramped on the tile floor. I sit up and rub my eyes. Realizing that the door is still locked, I let out a relieved sigh. I smooth down my hair before standing up. I had slept on the wool coat. Thoughts jammed my brain as soon as I'm awake enough to think. 'What am I thinking? Am I actually sympathizing with him? I kissed him. Gawd...I kissed him.' I open the door. Cody is sitting at the table, gazing out the window. A disheveled bed reveals that he had slept.

"I can't seem to figure you out. What you're thinking or what you want. I have reason to believe you're acting around me." He says, not looking at me.

"To be honest, I'm just tired of this whole thing. I just want to go home."

"I see." he says flatly as he gets up. He doesn't even look at me as he pushes me onto the bed. I then realized whatever trust he had in me, I had destroyed unknowingly. He effortlessly hoists me up, handcuffing me to a post of the headboard. He pulls a handkerchief out of a pocket and wraps it around my mouth. I don't resist, having come to the conclusion that it's pointless. He then wordlessly leaves, locking the door behind him. I lay there, almost ready to cry. 'What did I do to deserve this? I hate him so much more because he is kind to me. He's obviously never done this before. And he probably wants something really stupid from me. I feel like such a bitch.'

When I awoke, I realize I had cried myself to sleep. I still feel like shit. I look over at the table and realize that Cody is staring at me. I roll away from him, ashamed. He says, "Are you hungry?" I nod slowly, not facing him. He comes over and sits on the bed. He unties the handkerchief, pauses, than touches my ruddy face softly. It makes me feel even worse, the fact that he had for the most part been compassionate toward me. I had only been cruel and closed to him this entire time. He undoes the handcuffs. My arms cramp as I pull them down to my chest. I sit up, putting myself closer to him. I wipe my face with the blanket and smooth my hair back again. Only when I look back to him, do I realize that he is staring at my clothing. He looks at my face quickly when he realizes I am looking at him. He moves back to the table and tosses me a sandwich. I wolf it down too quickly to recognize what kind it is.

I croak, "Shower?" He waves his hand in permission. I jump to immediately, coveting hot water. I clean up, feeling almost normal again.

When I come out of the bathroom again, he has a duffel bag. He shows me the room key and goes into the bathroom. I fill the time he's was in the shower polishing off the rest of the food and browsing TV. Thinking about the situation again, I realize not once had I seen a cell phone on his person. 'Sneaky bugger.'

He comes out of the bathroom fresh as a daisy. Black clothes, wet hair and fresh cologne is enough to make me double-take. I say cheerily, "You know, you can be kinda cute when you're not trying to be an intimidating kidnapper." I giggle, thinking about how stupid the comment was. He humphs and proceeds to collect his things. Continuing to attempt conversation, "It's not that bad, really. Being kidnapped by you, I mean. You've bought me dinner and got a hotel room. It kinda sounds more like a date." He froze. I didn't mean to insult him by anything I said. 'I might've insulted him.' He looks at me, curiosity in his eyes.

"What are you up to?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you prying? Or conniving?"

"Neither," I say, offended. "I'm simply stating the obvious. You're just a normal person with an odd way of asking for things, is all." He still had a suspicious look on his face. "I've thought about this a little. Before, in the midst of emotion, I didn't think of you as anything but a kidnapper. Which would explain my reaction to you." I elaborate.

He pipes up, "All reactions but one."

I realized he was referring to the kiss and blush. "On that same strain of reactions, yours have been far more obvious and frequent." I state, recovering from my blunder. "It's quite obvious you have the hots for me," I say, trying to sound smart.

The response I dreaded from him, "And what if I do?"

I pause, not knowing what to say. 'Does it change anything? Yes. His favor. His motivation in doing this.' Thoughts wreak havoc on me. "Is it related to what you want from me?"

He pauses, "Yes."

'So simple. How?' My thoughts race and my heart joins them. 'Now just the specifics...Sex.' My eyes widen and I all but stop breathing. 'That's it. That's what he wants. That's all he wants. What else could it be? But why...like this?' I grow bold with my next words, "You want to have...sex with me." I state it, not ask it. No response. I wait. Still nothing. 'Fuck. Oh my gawd...that's...it. This whole thing is over sex.' I'm appalled but strangely relieved. "You could of approached me and got to know me. Than, you could of seduced me. It's simple, really," I say. I hear a scoff. I look at him and he has a bemused expression on his face. I feel ashamed, "Do I really come off as such a bitch?"

"Around others, yes. Alone, not so much." He says, matter-of-factly.

I freeze up cursing myself. 'This is all my fault.' He comes over to sit next to me and wraps his arms around me, sensing my conflict.

"Kassy, it's not so bad. You're a good person. You just have an awful way of showing it. The group of people you hang out with don't help." He says, trying to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry. There's no excuse." I say. I hear a sigh as he strokes my hair. Cody gets up quickly. He walks toward the door, stops, and looks back at me.

"Well, come on. Let's get you home," he said casually despite the remorse in his eyes.

Debate rages in my mind, 'This is my chance...but...I like him now. Would it be so hard to oblige his request?' Then, a genius idea strikes me. I get up, go to him and tug his sleeve. "No, let's do something together. Go out or something," I suggest. He looks at me slightly befuddled. I inch closer to him, putting my hands on his chest, "Please?"

He visibly thinks about it but says, "Your parents are probably worried."

"Let them worry. It'll be okay," I rebut. I admit to myself, 'I want him. No, I want him to fuck me. If I asked him, would he?' The heat in my midsection encourages me. I think about it for a few more seconds then blurt out, "Cody...I think you're actually really hot...and I wouldn't mind doing you that favor." I stutter but am surprised that I finally said the words. I hold him feeling the heat in my cheeks and hoping he doesn't notice I'm blushing. He seems to be frozen and speechless. I worry as silent time passes away. 'I don't want to come off as a whore.' I think as I slowly wrap my arms around him. I put my face against his chest, coveting his warmth and hearing his heartbeat. I relax, telling myself 'Let him make the move. Patience.'

Finally, after seems like a few minutes, he moves. He cups my chin lightly and pulls my face up. He has a endearing expression as he leans down to kiss me. I feel his lips touch mine, and my entire body reacts. I get hot and tender and nervous. His arms encircle my waist as his mouth engulfs mine. His tongue dances in my mouth as shivers of anticipation run through me. He releases me and looks at me. I immediately push my mouth against his again. I feel his hands push up my shirt slightly as he grips my sides. His hands are constantly moving from my waist down my legs. I release and form a trail of kisses to the place where the jaw meets the neck below the ear. I kiss his earlobe, than catch it with my tongue. I nibble on it and I here a hiss from him. I feel him shift but his hands are still. I continue down his neck, kissing and nibbling softly. His hands drive me wild as they knead my thighs and caress my back. I reach the curve of his throat and bite just a little harder. He hisses again and grip at me. I slide my fingers under the hem of his shirt and slide it up slowly. I stop, torturing him as I take it off. I gawk obscenely at his built chest. My self consciousness hits me like a train. But as I hesitate he takes the initiative.

Putting his hand in my hair, he commands the attention of my mouth again. His lips pull at mine as his hand trails further up my chest. He cups my breast, clothed, and squeezes slightly. Pulling my head aside, he licks my neck before nibbling on it. His hand pulls down the straps on my shoulder before returning to my breast. He gives me a look as he stops and gets on his knees. He takes both breasts in hand as he kisses the revealed tops of them. He pulls both straps of my tank top down off my arms, revealing the black lacy bra underneath. I caress the top of his head, playing with his hair, as he does this. I anticipate his next move, and unsnap the clasps of my bra before removing it from my arms. He seems in awe as he gently touches my small breasts. His fingertips graze my rock hard nipples, sending shivers of delight through me. I shift with each touch, as each on brings me closer to overwhelming lust. After kneading them, he takes each nipple in his fingers and twirls them. An "Ah" escapes me as I arch. He keeps one like that as his hot mouth surrounds the other. He circles that nipple with his tongue lapping at it. He then sucks on it slightly. Wetness seeps from me as light moans escape my lips. 'I can't bear it.' My pussy aches, my whole body aches from want.

As though sensing my pussy's pain, a hand creeps up the center of my thighs under my skirt. I can do nothing but bear this torture and I am not in a position to give as well as receive. The moment his hand touches my alcove another wave of uncontrollable lust hits me. He stops and gets up abruptly. He guides me to the bed and pushes me down on it. He follows on his knees. He quickly rids me of my panties. His hands slide back up my legs. I watch his heady expression as his fingers caress my bare mound. His face follows his fingers, his tongue stretching out to graze my tender spots. His fingers go down, tracing the line of my opening. As his tongue does circles around my now-exposed clit, his index finger slides into my slit. I hitch and arch as it reaches full depth in me. He sucks on my clit as he wiggles that finger. I pant, feeling the build to an orgasm begin in me. He knows, as his middle finger follows his other into me. The building feeling, the tensing and heat continues as he relentlessly sucks, licks and wiggles. Finally, I break giving out a escalating moan. My pussy clenches hard, again and again. I close my legs on him, sensitive and blushing.

Giving me no reprieve, he stands and begins to undo his pants. Knowing what he wants, I kneel up and wrap his hands in mine. I push them away and take off his pants for him. His boxers follow, revealing his quite hard member. It's above average size and purple at the head. 'The shy ones are always the well endowed.' I think to myself as I wrap a hand around it. I squeeze a little and clear fluid oozes out of it. Enthusiastically, I mouth it, taking it as deep as I can. Cody places his hand on top of my head, petting me. His expression is one of concentration and a pleasurable agony as I peek a look at him. I speedily move my mouth back and forth on his member. 'I can't get enough of him.' I suck slightly and follow my mouth with a gripped hand. I take it as deep as I can and come all the way out to the head each time. One hand trails along his belly as the other clutches his hip. I push him against my mouth with that hand.

He whispers, "Gently, I can't bear too much more." I stop, but give him one more kiss on it before I look to him again.

He pushes me back against the bed again. I take off my skirt as he gets on top of me. He situates himself and me. I watch him as he places the head of his cock against my opening. I brace for the moment I had wanted since the beginning. Holding onto me, he starts slow, spreading me open. Impatient, it's agonizingly forever until he reaches full penetration. 'I feel like crying, it feels so bloody good.' He leans over me and I place my hands on his chest. He slowly pulls back out and drives back in. He is slow and gentle until I beg him to go harder. He speeds up his fucking, pushing harder each time. My moans start, as I'm unable to keep them in anymore. I cry his name as he rides me. He leans up and looks skyward. 'He's going to cum too quick like this.' I stop him and push him down on his back. He lands with his head off the bed. I quickly mount him, positioning my cunt on the head of his penis. I grab the edge as I push down onto him. I'm so wet, he slides right in to the hilt. He brings his knees up and I use them to ride him hard. I push so hard and fast it hurts my hips. I'm so caught up in the moment, it doesn't bother me. His breathing hard as he cups my breasts. He massages them as I sway my hips back and forth. His cock thumps the front and the back of my pussy with each sway. I'm gripping at his chest as pleasure wracks me. He leans up into a sitting position. He strips off my tank top and catches my chin. He kisses me, stopping my bobbing motions. I feel his dick twitch and hot cum fill me. I wrap my arms around him as spurt after spurt comes. I hold him like that, sweating and panting as long as he lets me.

After a while, he lays down with me in his arms. Covered up and surrounded by his warmth, I ask him, "Cody, why did you do this when you could probably have any girl you want?"

He answers, "I don't want any girl."

I pause then say, "I guess we should get to know each other then."

"I know you better than I know anyone other than family and close friends," he says.

"Me, too."

The next day, he drops me off in front of my house. Despite all the trouble I'm in, I think only of the phone number in my hand and the next time I get to see him. That's one hell of a way to ask someone out, huh?

12