An Odd Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some people consider that force an extension of our souls."

"I guess so," he conceded.

"Since I sucked out most of your magic and have it inside of me now, doesn't that make us soul mates?"

"No. No, it does not."

She laughed at the exasperation in his voice. Ezmerelda lifted her foot skyward and wiggled her toes while her nose wrinkled in displeasure. It was a dainty thing. New boots would be needed. Her trustworthy pair that had served her so well for so long no longer fit. Quite a bit of practice would be required to get a firm grasp on her new effective kicking range.

As her leg moved she watched the play of muscles beneath her new flawless skin. The definition she had earned through hard work and dedication was gone. Long, lean muscles had replaced her shorter, bulky ones. It looked as if she were carved from alabaster or pale marble, an artist's vision of a courtesan meant for a life of lounging on silk pillows, not roaming the earth fighting monsters. Thankfully her strength and flexibility had not been diminished.

Ezmerleda cast her eyes downward. Her new hips were wider and more rounded. Her center of gravity was lower and it was impossible to walk without a sway. She had caught Roman watching her walk several times. He had blushed profusely the first time but resumed only moments later. She poked at her full breast and sighed as she idly watched it wobble.

"When do you think my body will return to normal? I look like something from a teenage boy's dream."

"I'm not sure. The succubus spell should have been broken once you killed Gnuble. But like mine, his magic still lingers inside you, so I think that is still fueling part of the spell. We'll need to do some research once we return to the guild. I bet Timander will have an answer."

Ezmerelda sighed. "Yeah and he'll have a ton of questions."

Roman groaned. "I doubt I'll be spared from those. In the future, you can have job posts all to yourself."

"I think we made a good team. You're level-headed and your magic is useful. Plus, you are delicious."

Roman shivered despite the warm sunlight.

"May I apologize for almost killing you?" she asked.

"It wasn't your fault. There's no need."

"As soul mates I don't want this standing between us."

Roman groaned. "Please stop saying that."

She craned her neck and watched his chest fall as he sighed deeply.

"OK." His toes curled as he shrugged his consent.

Ezmerelda found it adorable. "I want to remove the scar on your back. May I?"

Silence stretched as geese gracefully glided overhead.

"Go ahead," his voice sounded distant and guarded.

"May I ask what it is?"

"The cost of a poor choice."

Ezmerelda wetted her index finger in her mouth then extended it towards him. With quick, jerky movements she drew a figure on the sole of his foot.

"Remedy," she said as she directed the golden energy within her down her arm and into the saliva drawing.

Roman gasped and arched his back as the magic activated. He rolled onto his side and twisted an arm behind his back. Probing fingers found smooth unblemished skin.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"You're welcome."

Ezmerelda suppressed a snicker. Her spell had a couple of surprises in store for her guildmate. She had always liked a healthy backside on her men. Roman's was nice but a touch on the small side. Over the next few weeks he would find himself with a pronounced, robust one. He would also grow two heads taller. Marylise would have to stand on her toes to kiss him.

She sang a low keening note. Immediately she felt it resonate with Roman.

"Stop it," he growled as he tugged at the front of his pants.

Ezmerelda laughed as she tickled the bottom of his foot. "So, you and Marylise huh?"

Roman bolted upright and fixed her with surprised eyes. Nail marks were still visible on his chest. He blushed and dropped back to the grass.

"We can't tell her, OK?" he pleaded.

"Why not? I think it will bring us closer together. I can tell her what you like..."

Roman made choking sounds, stiffened, and then grumbled under his breath. He fidgeted as the silence grew.

Ezmerelda touched the golden magic once again and pushed her finger into the bottom of his foot. She gasped as his entire being unraveled before her.

"Oh, I was your first." She burst out laughing and clapped her hands. A spell from a mad wizard had made the guild so much more fun.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was a generally well written and engaging story, but I found

myself completely lost at the end.

"She gasped as his entire being unraveled before her."

What does it mean that his entire being unraveled? She gasped; that implies she was shocked. Did she kill him? Absorb him?

You destroyed the entire story for me with the last two vague paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow, that was fantastic! Did you get some inspiration from the anime Fairy Tail? There was some anime-esque imagery that really made me grin. I love the crafting and pacing of this story and definitely want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice play

Very tasty. I love the flavours of magic. Definitely more please.

CarcosaCarcosaabout 11 years ago
Awesome Chemistry

I really loved these characters and their interaction. I thought the chemistry was great between them and would have enjoyed just watching the two of them flirt their way through adventure after adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, more please

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Unleashed Something wild and fierce has gotten into Jenny Taylor.in NonHuman
A Loner Mentalist Pt. 01 Boy with powers takes on bitch cheerleader.in Mind Control
Going Feet First Ch. 01 Wherever this soldier ended up, it sure ain't Vietnam.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
More Stories