An Office Affair

Story Info
His obsessions screws everyone but him.
1.5k words
4.32
28.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~The first of a possible series, feedback would be appreciated~

~The author~

It was an office affair. She’d asked for a mentor and I’d been given the job. New to the city it had been easy to get her integrated into my social group.

What had started out innocent enough, just work, had become something more intimate. She told me the reason for her coming to the city; a failed relationship, an engagement. I told her about my domestic idyll, she seemed interested.

Then one morning, it was a Wednesday, she arrived at the office hair colour changed, and my interest flared and subsided. Over succeeding days new hair became new wardrobe, new nails, everything. A whole new person was being born before my eyes. She started going out with my friends, but without bothering to ask me along.

Jealousy began to creep into my ordered life. One Saturday evening that creep became a headlong rush.

A small dinner party, eight of us, was arranged at a friend’s place. My old college mate hosted, his long-term girlfriend, I and mine, the other four were miscellaneous unattached friends, and she was one of them.

Dinner passed off innocently enough. She volunteered to load the dishwasher, said she felt useless. William, one of the unattached who was more familiar with the kitchen, helped. In the back of my mind I told myself – William’s safe, he’s gay, isn’t he?

Making my excuses I left the table and the chatting group ten minutes after the washer-uppers had gone into the kitchen.

The machine was rumbling contentedly to itself, of William and her, no sign. They hadn’t gone back to the party. Where were they?

I crept through the house, shoeless to reduce the sound of my footsteps, looking for them, unsure of what I would find.

A cough from the third floor startled me; the only thing up there was Tom’s office, unoccupied at this hour. I moved silently up the stairs in my stockinged feet. The open plan of the staircase meant that I could see the entire loft space after only a few treads of the stair.

They were there. William had his trousers hanging just around his knees; her hands were gripping the backs of his thighs tight as William slowly fed her his cock. As he finished each inward stroke and began to pull his saliva streaked rod back out of her mouth they groaned quietly together.

When only his cockhead was left in her mouth he paused and I could see the muscles working in her mouth and neck. She must have been swirling her tongue around his glans and sucking hard on it.

As he forced his cock back into her mouth she stopped working his rod and allowed him to run himself almost balls deep in her face. All the while looking up at him with those remarkable greeny blue eyes.

My cock had become an iron bar; I could feel the heavy pulse of it in my trousers. I didn’t dare touch myself for fear of giving the game away.

In front of me the two of them had stopped. William drew himself out of her and gripped his erection close to his body, forcing his balls forward and making his erection swell again, “Normally this is only for boys, you know. But for you, I’ll make an exception.”

They laughed quietly. She stood, kissed him long and hard, sharing the taste of his cock with him before running the zip on her jeans down. The sheer shirt she was wearing she left on. William too kept his dress shirt on, in case they needed to dress quickly I surmised

In the half light I could see that her gauzily covered groin was soaked, the excitement had obviously been running out her and her scent drifted across to me. William stood and waited, idly fisting his cock.

Without a word she stepped out of the jeans and over to the desk. She leant forward, facing away from me but I could see her expression in the dark glass of the window angled in front.

William stepped over to her, ran his hands over the flawless skin of her arse, caught the fabric of her thong in his fingers and pulled it hard to him. The sudden pressure on her cunt made her inhale and gasp and he laughed a little. Then he pulled harder and the fabric disappeared momentarily between her engorged lips before the lace tore in his hands. For a moment they both froze, afraid of discovery, then he stepped behind her.

William paused, then I saw the muscles in his buttocks tighten and he began to enter her. He murmured something to himself; all she did was sigh as he got himself into her.

There followed a couple of minutes of him running his dick into her hard. She pushed against him, hungry for every centimetre of his length. The only sound - their breath and the slap of flesh on flesh. The smell of their sex was driving me mad, and I found myself pulling at my own erection through my trouser pocket trying desperately not to draw attention to myself.

Then he stopped and I saw his hand go between them. Again he gripped himself and moved out of her. The look on her face shifted from glazed lust to dazed confusion.

“But, I was going to cum…” she said trying to turn.

With his free hand William held her neck and she relaxed again to the desk.

“Shhh, I’ll give you it again,” his voice was hoarse, “but you have to say please.”

Her voice was muffled by the blotter, “Please. Please, William. Ugh.”

As she spoke his buttocks had tightened again, he was beginning to give her his cock again. This time she didn’t push against him and it took longer, the tension spreading up his back until he began to tremble slightly. Then they moved together.

“Oww-gawd…” The sound was almost forced out her and William snorted his tension out. His back relaxed, but as she made the noise her head snapped up. It was then that I realised that, true to form, William had silently started to fuck her arse.

He took his time, but began to pick up speed fairly slamming his dick into her, by then, well spread hole. I could see in the reflection that he eyes had glazed slightly – was she enjoying it? He was and was paying her no mind.

“Oh, soon, yeah.” William slipped the words out through gritted teeth and began to thrust harder.

Had she grimaced? Had his cock swollen as his orgasm came on?

Then she spoke: “Come in me then, you arsehole.”

She got the words out just before he tensed again and began to spurt in her. I had seen this before only in porn films, but here was a man I knew and a woman I worked with joined as his orgasm swept over him. He hissed like steam escaping, body rigid and she moaned out a low oath. He thrust short, sharp a couple of times then stepped away from her.

Just for a moment, before she rose I caught sight of her still open anus, the inside of her thighs wet with spit and sweat and her cum.

“Boys only, huh?” She said, reaching for his softening cock.

With her small breasts, bobbed hair and slight frame I understood how William could have convinced himself to have her.

“Would you like me to introduce you?” He laughed as a look of doubt crossed her face and then leant forward to kiss her, “Did you cum?”

She looked suddenly shy and shook her head, her hands crossed protectively in front of her sex. William nodded to the desk and she hopped up onto it as he knelt in front of her. Now it was her term to run the show.

With one hand in his hair she held herself open for him. Against the dark of the room her vulva was a shocking, glossy pink. “Kiss me.”

William’s face was forced onto her sex and he began to lap at the exposed folds. Quickly she leant back, supporting herself on one hand with both legs draped over his shoulders. The other hand she put to use pulling and twisting at her nipples or rubbing feverishly at her clit, competing with his tongue.

All too quickly for me it was over; she sat up hard and held his head with both hands as she ground her orgasm onto his face, her face flushed a delicate rose. How I wanted to be the face that she came on. I wanted it to be my cock that speared into that pussy; I wanted to watch her take on a couple of William’s friends. Cock raging in my pocket I slunk away.

Downstairs the conversation flowed on regardless of my absence, it seemed. My girlfriend raised her eyebrows at me and I mimed flushing a toilet chain, she rolled her eyes and went back to discussing wallpaper. I sat there, balls aching, and waited for them to reappear.