All Comments on 'An Office Slave Ch. 02'

by JaineEire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
short but interesting chapter

increase chapter length and most readers will be appreciative

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm

Great first chapter, but this was truly a non event.

As the previous poster suggests, longer is in this case better.

Eagerly awaiting ch 3

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Very interesting chapter, adding much depth to two of the characters. I would have liked it if the flashback had taken you up to the present time I.e including the job offer and Nina's first thought when seeing Richard again etc. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting approach to understanding

I like what you are doing very much. I have not met this kind of recognising a possibly shared understanding of their needs. Taughtly written and full of promise. This is 21st century writing: alongside 50 Shades of Grey.

JaineEireJaineEirealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

A big thank you to those who have left comments. This is my first attempt at erotica, or any creative writing for that matter. I am normally a technical writer. So I appreciate your thoughts and critique. See ya in Chapter 3 :)

JaineEire

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
Is she, or is he.

Is she going to put Richard behind bars where he belongs, or is Hardy going to be the wimp that so many seem to like on this site. So far, nothing in this story could be classed as Erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Addicted

Wonderful story! Very very well written! You capture the inner conflict of all the characters marvelously. Their everyday selves dealing with life's necessities and realities.Their secret selves, the fantasies and dark desires hidden even from themselves. Beautiful and beautifully flawed people slowly being consumed by those same desires and flaws.

I need my fix....chapter 3 where are you?

JaineEireJaineEirealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is up

Please click on my name and you will find Chapter 3.

Thank you for following Neen/Hardy and Nina/Richard.

Please leave a comment so i will know how to improve as I go on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous