An Old Friend Comes To Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to tell you myself Jake."she said.

She pretty much recounted the story just as Stan did to me.

"I know I have a lot of responsibility for what happened, but I swear to you I didn't go looking to get laid. I just wanted a drink, then to get to sleep. I let my guard down, got drunk, and Tony took advantage of me. I should have seen it coming. I was such an idiot. I also swear to you Jake that I was so drunk I really thought it was you I was with at first. Pretty stupid huh?" She said.

"You did hurt me Margie, but remember I have known Tony a long time. He is a charmer. He always got what he wanted. You made some serious mistakes in this, but he took advantage of you. I will never see or speak to him again."

"I certainly don't ever want to see him again, in fact, I hate that son of a bitch." She said.

"Margie I figure I have two choices. One is to file for divorce and we go our separate ways, or forgive you and try to get past this."

She got this horrified look on her face when I mentioned divorce. It's like she felt her life as she knows it hangs in the balance of what I am about to say next.

"Margie, I love you with all my heart. I cannot even imagine my life without you. You are my world, and I don't want that world to end. I have done a lot of soul searching, and realize I have to forgive you."

She jumped into my arms and kissed me.

"Jake, my life would be over without you in it. I will spend the rest of my life making this up to you, and earning back your trust. I love you more now that I ever have. Thank you for forgiving me."

"I just need to know one thing Margie? Was he bigger, or better than me? I mean how do I compare?"

"Jake, to be honest I was so drunk I don't remember much. I do know it was not a good experience. I certainly didn't get any satisfaction out of it. As far as I'm concerned, you are the world's greatest lover. I am always satisfied by you. I also know that I feel so good in you arms afterward. You give me a glow that goes far beyond any orgasm, or physical pleasure."

"I thought maybe you did this because I wasn't very good anymore, or maybe I had become boring in the bedroom."

"Are you kidding baby? You are a stud. I mean you are the best lover, husband, father, you name it, a wife could ever hope for. In fact, I want you to make love to me right now like only my wonderful husband can."

With that she took off her robe. Then she slipped her nightgown over her head. She took off my robe for me, and pulled off my underwear. She sat me down on the bed, and I'll be damned if she didn't start dancing very sensuously in front of me.

She gave me a lap dance. She had never done anything like that before. My dick was as about as hard as I have ever seen it. I was horny to start with, but this was more than I could stand. She danced and teased me until I just couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled her down so I could kiss her. It was a very sensual kiss. She then started kissing her way down my stomach and chest. The next thing I know is that she is deep throating me. It was all I could do to hold my load.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and reached down to let her know I was close. Normally she would finish me off with her hand, but this time she stayed with it. I shot my wad into the back if her throat, and she swallowed it all.

I wanted to taste her so bad, so I told her to lie down and spread her legs. I used my tongue and three of my fingers on her. I would bring her close, then back off. I teased her. When I finally let her get off, she screamed with pleasure.

By now I had recovered and was hard again. She sucked me up a little harder.

She put me on my back as she straddled me cowgirl style. She leaned over so I could suck her tits while she rode me. Her pussy was hot, and wet. She came before I did, twice I think. As I was about to explode, she leaned back a little and grabbed my balls. I think my eyes rolled to the back of my head it was so intense.

She collapsed in my arms and said, "I love you Jake so much. I will never do anything that stupid ever again. Thank you for believing in me."

"I love you to Margie. Our sex life may not always be like this, but I'm going to try like hell to keep it so." I said.

"Me too, Jake, me too. I love you so much Jake, and thank God every day for being MY husband."

12