All Comments on 'An Old Man's Fancy'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet and erotic

Made an old-timer like me recall some great old memories back when the girls were natural. It would have been hard for me to resist Karen too, and spending time down there by the creek with cold brews and her must have been heaven.

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 14 years ago
Back in the day

I would have thought that the concept of an older guy being with a teenager was nasty, until I became one of those older guys. Needless to say that I find the idea incredibly erotic today, and I throughly enjoyed this very nice and nasty story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very mixed reaction.

I'm quite turned off by the hair and the obesity. Although I love to lick and kiss a woman's armpit (and haven't met anyone who didn't just love having it done), it has to be smooth, clean, and not taste or smell at all offensive.

At the same time, I find I'm aroused by the tenderness and gentleness, as well as the sincere shared affection. So all in all--a pretty nice read.

Will in Pittsburgh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very mixed reaction.

I'm quite turned off by the hair and the obesity. Although I love to lick and kiss a woman's armpit (and haven't met anyone who didn't just love having it done), it has to be smooth, clean, and not taste or smell at all offensive.

At the same time, I find I'm aroused by the tenderness and gentleness, as well as the sincere shared affection. So all in all--a pretty nice read.

Will in Pittsburgh

furryfanfurryfanalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you Will

... for reading and commenting, and I'm glad that despite your reservations about some of the aspects of the story you found it worthwhile reading. People have preferences about hair, like just about every other part of the body, and to each his or her own. Obviously I am fond of women in their natural state, but can appreciate that people from different eras (or even my generation) have widely opinions about that.

Then again, I love women of all shapes and sizes, and I'm glad that you found the human nature of the story enjoyable. Thanks to you and to all that have read and commented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully written

I am a middle-aged woman and loved this story for its human-ness and the beautifully expressed small details. Although I understand Will in Pittsburgh's reservations, to me it was so enjoyable to read a story where two people, who are *not* perfect buff specimens, can still richly enjoy their sexuality, within the context of a caring relationship/friendship.

The whole hairy thing isn't my kink but I enjoyed reading about it, as a "flavor" that some do enjoy. Furryfan did a wonderful job of expressing Art's appreciation of Karen in her au naturel state.

I know some read porn for the fantasy-escape, but to me, this story is so very appealing and even poignant because of its feeling of realism and authenticity. So kudos, furryfan!

Oh, and I had to laugh at this: "Art felt queasy when he thought about his tax money going to pay teachers who deflowered their students." That really tickled me -- I think it is exactly what a nice retired accountant like Art would think.

Librarian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pit hair

lovely pit hair and when a man kisses the jungle it becomes heavenly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another Great Story

Today I happened onto your story "Eye Of The Beholder". My brief comments regarding it also apply to this story. I wholeheartedly agree with everything the Lady Librarian said in her comments to this story on 04-25-2010, except I am a bit over middle-aged man. Since she expressed those thoughts so very well, I can not improve on them. I hope to read all of your stories & expect to enjoy them. Blue Jacket

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Love your story, which has a feel to it that suggest some or much of it is true, in which case I salute the author - for his writing and for getting to experience such a lovely woman.

dvsantonio9dvsantonio9over 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Probably one of the best stories I've read on this site to date. Detailed, but not to the point of boring and sexy as hell. Keep on writing please. I am a lover of natural women as well and you portrayed the young lady in a tasteful, sexy way. Awesome.

fifty5fifty5about 7 years ago
Hope yet

I'm between Arthur's start and finish ages, but this story gives me hope that I might not have finished yet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Well written story which is hard to find these days a good mix of realism with a hint of great sex, keep up the good work

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

I feel like I watched this in a movie or it happened in real life!! What a wonderful story to me. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simultaneously sexy and sweet. - And very well written. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous