An Online Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave, are you enjoying this?' you whisper using even more tongue than usual.

I take your hand and have you rub it over my the front of my slacks -- over my extremely erected and throbbing cock. You notice a wet spot where my cock head has been poking in my slacks. I whisper, into your ears: "Ahhh Jody, this is how much I love all this. You are so sexy and hot! Are YOU enjoying this?"

You take my hand and place it on your bare thighs and slowly push and pull my hand up, letting me caress your inner thighs with my finger tips. When I reach your panty crotch, your hand over my hand lets me cup your pussy. "Oh my God, Jody, your pussy is so full and so wet" as I squeeze and rub your pussy with your help. A finger of mine slides in your panty covered pussy slit which is so slick with your passion juices, and I begin to roll my finger over your distended clit, making you even more wet and your clit to throb and ache with desire. My fingers are alternating sliding up and down your slit and rolling over your clit.

"Dave, if you keep doing that, I am going to cum!". you whisper breathlessly into my ears.

"Do what? you mean this?", as I rapidly roll my fingers over your distended clit.

"Ohhhh God Yes.. Dave. I'm going to cum.. Don't stop! now! Yessssssss" you hiss into my ear as you thrust into my hand and squeeze and tense your butt and thighs as tight as you can. The muscle tensions also shows in your neck muscles and the tightness of your belly muscles as well. Your orgasm seems to last and last. It must have been the hours of all our sexual bantering!. As your shivering and trembling simmers down, your attention is back to my cock.

You lightly run your hands over my cock; Then you unzip me, free up my cock. Give it a few strokes and note how hard and wet I am. You get up, and whisper: "Dave, don't you dare touch yourself; I will be back in a minute or two; I'm going to the restroom", and you cover my lap and exposed cock with a blanket and start to leave. I have to partially stand to let you by. You lift the blanket from me and as you pass by, you grind your panty covered ass into my cock. I almost lost my load then and there!

"Ohh God!", I think to myself. I need to cum!. Shortly, you return. "Give me your hand, Dave". and you place a white silky material in my hand, which I immediately recognize as your panties. I take it and press the crotch of it in my face, over my nose and lips and I tongue the crotch of your panties very seductively.

"Ohhh Jody, smells so good and tastes so good!"

You lift the blanket from me noting my throbbing and erect cock, and slide towards your seat, and I again partially stand to let you pass. Again, you grind your ass into my cock longer and more deliberately, but this time, you had lifted your skirt and my cock was rubbing and being ground upon by your bare ass! If you had cleaned up, your ass was now a "mess" with my precum!. You finally pass by and take your seat. "Now, your turn to cum; Your poor cock as been teased enough", you whisper into my ear.

And you begin to tease even more, me by rub around my cock glans. You lightly rake over the shaft with your fingernails. Making a circle with your thumb and fingers, you go up and down over my cock rim which is so wet with my precum. I am so horny. I start to thrust into your hand. "Ohhh, Jody. So good. More. I want to cum. Please, make me cum. MAKE ME CUM!!" I whisper loudly into your ears.

You intensify your stroking, all the way up and all the way down. Slowly at first, then increasing the pace.

I almost shout into your ear..."I'M GOING TO CUM, NOW!".

You quickly grab the panties from my hand and cover my cock with it. Just in time, as I start to jerk and splatter my cum into your silky panties. Again, the hours of teasing; the hours of sexual banter has taken its toll. I cum like I have never cum before. My cock head seemingly expanding with each spurt. I was trembling. Shaking, Panting; My heart so fast. It took minutes to simmer down.

We hugged and then you lay back. "I want more, Dave. I need you to fuck me!"

"Ohhh yes, but how?" I said with lust. The cabin of the airplane was fairly dark, and no one seemed to be stirring about. We still had a few hours left to our flight. You turned away from me and raised your miniskirt to your waist, pushed your ass towards me, and took care to have the blanket cover your ass and my groin. I lowered my slacks and briefs, and leaned into you. My cock was again so stiff, teased your pussy slit, which was also wet anew. Pushing and searching, my cock found your pussy hole and I pushed and you pushed back. I was inside you as deep as possible under the circumstances. I could reach around your body and caress your tits, which was now braless. And I could stimulate your clit with the other hand. I could feel your cunt contracting on my cock. And I knew you could feel my cock going in and out and jerking and convulsing..

Every time a passenger passed in the aisles, which fortunately was infrequent, we would pause our fucking; But I could feel you consciously making your pussy spasm on my cock!. You whispered: "Dave, I am going to cum again!" and you began to moan and push back harder.

I could feel your pussy contractions and spasms. This plus your moans pushed me over the top!. I was cuming again too. Exploding! This cum was even more intense. So hot. So wonderful. So awesome. .

You used your panties and paper towels to again clean you and me up. And stuffed them into the travelers "airsick" bag. This time, I went to the restroom to clean up best I could. A large wet spot on the front of my slacks.. I hoped it would dry enough and my jacket would cover it when we deplaned. Looking into the mirror, I noted how flushed my face was!

Then you went to refresh; When you came back, you were back to your beautiful self. All made up. Looking so beautiful and refreshed! It was then that the lights came on, and the announcement: "We are 30 minutes away from landing and now is the time to use our restroom facilities".

As we got off the airplane, you handed me the "airsick bag" with our cums and your panties in it. And on the outside of it, was your name and phone number!

Well, Jody, this is it. My fantasy. I have others. But I like this one. You don't know how many times I made you cum, and I came with you. I hope you like it.

By the way, would you like to chat: one on one, in real time and in private, online? I am sending you the AIM program that you can download. It's very easy to use. I hope you will. Chatting in real time with you will be super sexy and hot..