An Open Marriage Ch. 13 - 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa and I are watching closely as he slowly works his cock into her ass. When he starts to move in and out of her, I get up and go and kiss her. Vanessa comes up and kisses her too. I start to play with her nipples. Vanessa strips and crawls under Adriana to start eating her pussy. I say 'What the hell' to myself, strip and feed Adriana my cock. After I'm very hard, I grab Vanessa's legs and pull her out from under Adriana. I lay down next to Adriana and Vanessa crawls on top of me and sits down on my hard cock. We start to fuck.

I'm close enough that I can reach Adriana's clit. I start to play with that and she really starts to moan. Vanessa is really fucking me hard and my other hand playing with her nipples. Adriana starts to cum and Marcus is looking strained like he's going to lose it. He manages to stay calm enough not to cum but Adriana is cumming constantly now. Vanessa is moaning loudly now. I take my hand away from her nipples and motion for Marcus to slip a finger into Vanessa's ass. He shakes his head and as he starts to slip it into her ass, Vanessa screams as her orgasm starts. I stay with her and keep myself from cumming. Marcus isn't moving the finger in her ass because he's concentrating on what he's doing.

After the ladies have orgasmed for several minutes, I stop rubbing Adriana's clit and I motion for Marcus to remove his finger from Vanessa's ass. She starts to come down a little. I feel my orgasm beginning and when I cut lose, Vanessa screams again. A few minutes after we both stop, Marcus grunts loudly, Adriana screams and they are both orgasming again.

Vanessa and I get up and go clean ourselves up. When we get back in the bedroom, Marcus has Adriana in his arms comforting her.

After ten minutes, they both sit up. I ask "So Adriana, how was the buttfuck?"

She smiles at me and says it was the best fuck she's ever had and one of the best group of orgasms. Marcus thanks us and Adriana also thanks me for training her. We kiss each others spouses and then Marcus and I shake hands as Vanessa and Adriana kiss. I tell him "Thanks for inviting us over to watch. We both enjoyed it and it got us hot as hell as you saw." He laughs and tells us we are both welcome.

He asks me if I want to punish Adriana tonight. "She told me what happened and that she helped hold your mouth shut after they put the cum in your mouth. She told me you wanted to spank her for that and I certainly agree she should be spanked. I told her if she would have done something like that to me, we'd be divorced now."

I say "Adriana, do you want to get it over with or wait until the next orgy we all attend."

She hesitates and then walks over to me and lays across my legs. I rub her ass and say "I gave Vanessa 20 hard smacks for doing what you also did. I think that's what I'll give you. Any problem with that?"

Adriana hesitates and then says "If that's what you want Master." I smile because she called me Master.

I tell her to count the smacks and thank me afterward. She says "Yes Sir."

I start to spank her fairly lightly at first. By the time I get to 10 they are pretty hard. By the time we're finished, she's crying. She says "Thank you for the punishment, Sir. I will never do that to any other man." I rub her sore ass and tell her I forgive her. I help her up and she hugs me.

Marcus says "That was pretty hot!"

Adriana says "Honey, feel my pussy."

He does and says "She's very wet. That's surprising."

Adriana says "I didn't like the later ones but the first ones were very hot and they all turned me on, especially having you and Vanessa watch. I am glad that's over though. Again, I'm sorry John. I certainly didn't think you would get so mad but after I talked with Marcus, I realized my mistake." She gives me a long French kiss.

"Marcus, did she come home horny that night?"

He laughs says "She nearly raped me. What the heck happened after that party?"

"Well, they all tortured me by making me eat them all constantly for two hours. I had an erection for two hours, a very hard erection and the blue balls to go with them after the first hour. So afterward, as punishment, I brought all the women to the edge of orgasm several times without letting them finish and then told them to go home and not touch themselves on the way. That's why she was so horny when she got home."

Marcus laughed and said "Well, thanks for that. That was a very fun evening. We fucked like a couple of rabbits that night." We all laughed.

We tell them to enjoy the rest of the night and before we depart I congratulated Adriana on her first anal sex. She thanks me again.

Ch. 14 - Another Birthday Orgy

May 20 - Vanessa's birthday celebration.

The 20th is Vanessa's 72nd birthday. I've been planning an orgy for her with Joan and Sue's help. Vanessa knows we are having a party but doesn't know the extent of it. I'm planning the rotational fuck with both the girls and the guys participating. Vanessa should be really tired and sore by the time the orgy is over. She's also going to get Marcus' big cock which means she'll be too big for me for a day or so.

Nearly everyone is coming. We've invited Joe but he once again says he can't come. I guess he's done with orgies. Besides Joan, Sue and Maria, Marcus and Adrian, Hoshi and Jim, Julia and John, Linda and Mike and JoAnn and Tim, plus Carl are all coming. I've set it up for party start at 8pm, then orgy start at 9pm. As we get near the start of the party, Vanessa is looking at me kind of weird. She walks over and asks "John, is there anything special planned tonight?"

I say "Well, everyone is here for your birthday and then we'll have an orgy."

She says "Okay. Anything special about the orgy?"

I say "Well, there might be." She looks at me for a long time. "That's all I'm going to say." She frowns. I laugh.

Sue and Joan are hosting the birthday party of the evening and have everything set up. Everyone is here on time and we start the evening with singing the birthday song for Vanessa. We all enjoy the refreshments and dance with each other. JoAnn is sticking close to me as is Julia. Julia whispers in my ear, "John, I enjoyed the spanking you gave me last month. I think that turned me on as much as the orgasm denial did. I attacked my John when I got home. Was he ever surprised." She laughed. I smiled at her. "Julia, you are going to have to get your John to spank you."

She says "I know he won't do it to me. I'd love to have you do it to me again. Spank me and fuck the hell out of me." She giggles.

I say "We'd need some kind of excuse."

She says "I know. He'd be pissed if I told him I wanted you to spank me."

I say "Yeah, I don't know how we could set that up."

She says "Me neither. Nevertheless, I still want it." She kisses me on the cheek. JoAnn is trying to listen to what we're saying. I'm not sure whether she hears it or not.

When 9pm comes, I grab Vanessa by the hand and pull her into the bedroom with Joan following. We strip her clothes off, she says "Wait, what are you doing?"

We then tie her wrists to headboard. We tie her thighs wide open to the bed frame. I say "This is your birthday surprise, darling. Let me tell you what we've got planned."

Meanwhile, Sue is in the living room informing everyone what is going to happen. She tells them it's time to start the orgy so get out of your clothes. She also has them draw lots and she tells Marcus that he's going to be last and he's finally going to get to fuck Vanessa. He's happy.

I explain to Vanessa that this is a kind of rotational fuck and kind of a gangbang. The difference is every woman is going to use your face and every man is going to fuck your pussy. The timer will be set for five minutes. Each woman gets five minutes to cum on your face and each man gets five minutes to cum using your pussy. They will have condoms on of course. Vanessa says "Wait, every man?"

I say "Yes, every man. I thought it was high time you got to experience that huge thing between Marcus' legs."

She say "But honey, it will stretch me out so you can't enjoy me."

I say "No it won't. Joan is fine and she takes it regularly from Marcus."

Vanessa says "I'm still worried."

I say "You have no choice tonight. Just enjoy it. I hope you cum until you can't cum any more."

Joan is starting to get Vanessa prepared by going down on her. She's moaning in minutes. When Joan gives me the thumbs up, I go tell everyone to come in. "Okay, line up by the numbers you drew. Remember if you don't cum in the five minute time frame, you need to find someone else to have sex with but do not choose someone still in line. Those in line can also play with each other if they want. Actually, the women may want to help the men get ready."

They all start lining up. Number one is Tim from next door and Adriana. Tim is hard so I tell them to start and they climb up on the bed. The ladies' lineup is Adriana, Linda, Joan, Julia, Sue, Hoshi, JoAnn and Maria. The men's lineup is Tim, Carl, Mike, the other John, Jim, me and Marcus. The women cooperate and move over to the man who is opposite then in line.

The women all seem to be cumming within the time limit. The men all last for the five minutes except Tim and the other John. Unfortunately, Marcus takes over three minutes to get his full length all the way in.

I ask Vanessa how she feels with Marcus' cock in her and she just says "Stuffed!" When the alarm goes off for Marcus, I tell him to continue since it took him so long to get it in all the way. He fucks her for five more minutes. Vanessa has cum about a half dozen times and cums three more times with Marcus fucking her. At the end of his second five minutes, he pulls out and grabs Maria. In the living room Carl and Julia are going at it. Mike has Sue on one of the mats. Jim has grabbed Linda. Tim is going down on Hoshi and John 2 is going down on JoAnn.

I have untied Vanessa, I'm conforting her and Adriana is laying down on the bed with me rubbing her hands all over me. "So honey, how was your birthday present?

She laughs and says "Exhausting." I laugh too.

She says "This was a good idea honey but I'm still worried I'm stretched now."

Adriana says "Oh, don't worry about that honey, you'll be fine in a couple of days. Just do the sexercises." Adriana is now playing with my cock.

Vanessa eventually says "I'm going to get something to drink. Why don't you take Adriana into the living room and fuck her good?"

Adriana says "Yes, I'm all for that."

I give Vanessa a long French kiss and say "Wow, tastes like a bunch of pussies." Adriana and Vanessa both laugh. Vanessa gets up slowly off the bed and heads for the kitchen. Adriana and I follow Vanessa out of the bedroom.

There's no room on the mats so I sit Adriana down on the couch and crawl between her legs. I start to eat her pussy. She is moaning and squirming within minutes. She finally moves up on the couch and pulls me up to her. We kiss a long time and I lick and nibble her nipples for a few minutes. She finally hands me a condom and says "Fuck me now, John." Vanessa has come out of the kitchen Sue has grabbed her. They are kissing on one of the mats as Mike fucks Sue.

I enter Adriana and she sighs. She says "Fuck me, stud." I begin to pound her fairly hard. She says "Oh, yeah, just like that, John." I've been hard now for nearly an hour but I'm trying not to cum. I love to fuck Adriana and I want to make it last.

I lean down and give her a long French kiss and tell her "I just love to fuck you, Adriana. You are so damn hot."

She smiles at me and says "I love having you fuck me, lover. I never thought I'd love to fuck a white guy so much but you are something else. You can fuck me anytime you want."

We fuck like that for five minutes and then Adriana says "John, let's do doggie style on the floor. I want that thumb in my ass." We move to the floor and I start to fuck her pussy from the rear. I stick my thumb in her ass and notice it's a little loose. Marcus must be fucking that ass regularly now. Adriana says "Oh, yeah, John. I wish that was your cock in my ass."

I continue to pound her, fucking her ass with my thumb and at about the seven minute mark or so, she starts a real hard cum. She starts with "Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Johnnnnnnnnnnnn!!" and follows that with an ascending scream that starts to hurt my ears and gets everyone's notice. I reach around and lightly pinch her clit and she screams again. Marcus is pounding Maria but he looks over and we make eye contact. He smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up. I smile back.

Adriana continues to cum, reaching a peak about every minute. I last for 4 more minutes and cut lose. She screams again when she feels my cock pulsing in her pussy. We slow down and stop and she collapses on the floor. When she does, I pull out. Vanessa is right there and removes the condom to eat my cum. When she does, she French kisses me and I taste my cum. I smile at her after we break the kiss. She says "Is that okay, honey?" I French kiss her again and say "Of course." She's really happy. She says "Thanks for the birthday orgy." I tell her she's welcome.

We are both comforting Adriana when Tim and JoAnn come over and sit down by us. Tim asks Vanessa if she's like to fuck again. Vanessa says "You know, I've rested enough. Come on, Tim, let's fuck."

JoAnn moves behind me and whispers in my ear, "John, can you get it up again?"

I say "I don't know JoAnn, why don't you suck it awhile and see." She smiles and pulls me over to begin the blowjob. Adriana is revived now and French kisses me. She looks down at JoAnn and smiles at me. I am starting to get hard again.

Adriana says "Looks like you're getting ready again. I'll leave you to JoAnn then. I need to rest awhile." She French kisses me again and sits back on the couch.

JoAnn has me hard again but I pull her around to eat her pussy awhile. Within minutes she says "John, please fuck me. I haven't been fuck yet."

I look up and say "You haven't?"

She says "No, the other John gave me an orgasm but I couldn't get him hard enough to fuck me. I need your cock neighbor."

I laugh and say "Okay, neighbor. Get on your hands and knees. I assume you want the thumb again."

She laughs and says "Oh, yes."

I put a condom on and enter her pussy. As soon as I start to fuck her I slip my thumb in her ass and she groans loudly. She starts to push back at me so I start to thumb-fuck her ass harder. "Ohhhhhhhh! Godddddd!" I'm hard again but it's going to take me forever to cum again. I begin to fuck JoAnn pretty hard and she says "Ohhhhh, yeaahhhhhh, Johnnnnnn! I like ittttttt!"

At the six minute mark JoAnn screams and starts her first orgasm. She continues to cum as I continue to fuck her. I'm not going to cum using that pussy. There's no way, even though she fairly tight. I hear Vanessa cumming and look over at her. A couple of more minutes and Tim is cumming. Ten minutes into it and I'm getting tired but I'm no where close to cumming. Two more minutes and JoAnn tells me to stop, she can't take any more. "That was out of this world, John. Thank you so much. But you haven't cum yet."

I say "I'm not even close, honey."

She says "Let me jack you off."

I say "No, thanks JoAnn. If you don't mind, I'm going to see if Hoshi wants to sit on this." She kisses me and joins Adriana on the couch.

I crawl over to Hoshi who is laying on one of the mats just watching everyone. She smiles when she sees me crawling over with a boner. I ask her "Hoshi, would you like to sit on this?"

She pushes me over and is on me quickly and inserting my cock into her pussy. She starts to fuck me and says "Oh, yes, John. That feels so good. Thank you for allowing me to fuck you."

It's going to take me forever to cum. We fuck for over five minutes and she's had two orgasms. She says "Doggie style, stud?" I say okay and she's off of me and has her ass in the air in seconds. I slip right back into her and stick my thumb in her ass. I start to fuck her hard with both my cock and my thumb. She squeals. We work it for several minutes and she's really pushing back into me. A couple more minutes and it finally feels like I'm going to cum. I'm starting to breathe heavily. Hoshi looks back at me and smiles. She then tightens her vaginal muscles and they start to pulse. In less than a minute, I start to cum and she joins me. Finally, she collapses with me on her back.

I lean over her and whisper in her ear "Hoshi, you are awesome. I can't believe what you did with your pussy muscles to get me to cum."

She laughs and says "Old Japanese trick. I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

I say "I really did. Jim is a lucky man."

She smiles again and says "Vanessa is very lucky too." I pull out of her and give her a long French kiss. She reaches down and removes the condom. She looks for Vanessa, doesn't see her and eats the cum herself. She then kisses me again and says "Yum."

I tell her we are both lucky to have spouses who allow us to fuck each other. She says "Oh, yes, we are both lucky there." She kisses me again.

A few are still fucking. I don't see Vanessa anywhere. I kiss Hoshi and tell her I'm going to look for Vanessa. She thanks me and I get up. I walk to the master bedroom and there she is on the bed. I crawl up behind her and kiss her neck. She moans and starts to stir. I say "Are you okay, honey?"

She turns over and says "Just tired babe. I need to sleep. Thanks for the party but it really wore me out."

I say "Okay, honey, I love you more than life itself."

She says "I love you too but I have to sleep. Night honey."

"Good night, Vanessa. Sleep well."

I head back out to the living room. Sue sees me and comes over and asks if there's a problem. I say "No, Sue, Vanessa is just tired. I hope I didn't go overboard with this birthday party."

Sue says "I don't think you did, John. She'll be okay in the morning." She kisses me and slips me the tongue. I stick mine in her mouth and we French each other for a while. She says "John, I know you probably can't get it up again but would you mind going down on me and giving me another orgasm or two. I only had one during the orgy part of this night and I need to cum again. I was watching you fucking all those women and wishing it was me you were fucking."

I French kiss her again and say "Let's find a place to lay down."

I walk her over to the gym pads and we lie down. She spreads her legs and I dive in. She's got a very tasty pussy. I love eating her. I lick and suck her to three more orgasms and then lie down along side her. We hug and kiss again and she thanks me. "I love you, John. I really wish three persons could get married. I love you both so much."

I kiss her again and say "We love you too, honey, and we both would say 'I do' if we could marry you too. You're the best thing to happen to us since we got married to each other."

We lay there together and she gets up and lays on top of me, French kissing me again. We lay like that for a long time and when she rolls off, I've got a boner again. She laughs and says "Wonder where that came from?"

I say "It came from the gorgeous woman who was laying on me. You know you and Vanessa get me hard all the time."

She says "Would you like me to take care of that?"

I say "No, not really. I'm tired but this thing isn't."

She laughs and says "If you were twenty years younger, you'd have a boner all the time."

I laugh and say "If I was naked with you or Vanessa or Joan, yes I sure would. I mean it nearly happens now."

Adriana walks over and looks at us then licks her lips. I say to Sue, "Or if this gorgeous woman was anywhere near me and naked."

Sue says "I know, she makes me hot too."

Surprisingly, Adriana bends down and takes my cock in her mouth. I say "Adriana, if you don't mind I'd just like to leave that boner for Vanessa tomorrow."