An Open Marriage Ch. 13 - 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stops the blowjob. "Are you sure, John? I'd love to get you off again."

I say "Adriana, it would take forever right now and still might not happen. It's what happens to an old man who is horny as hell. Sometimes the penis thinks it wants more but the rest of the body isn't willing. Basically, I'm pooped."

"Okay, John. I think we are going to take off as soon as Marcus finishes with Linda, which shouldn't be too much longer. It's getting late. I don't know about him but I enjoyed the hell out of this party. Please invite us again." She bends down and French kisses me, then takes my cock in her mouth again and deep-throats me a couple of times again. She then smiles and bends over to kiss Sue. She says "Sue, we need to get together and lick each other during the next orgy. I want to spend a lot more time with you, beautiful."

Sue says "I'd love that Adriana. I think you are probably the most beautiful woman in this country." Sue kisses her again and Adriana gets up. I hear a loud grunt and it sounds like Marcus is done. Sue throws her leg over my leg and puts her hand down on my balls.

A few minutes later, Marcus comes over and says "That's a beautiful sight. Thanks for the invite John. We enjoyed it. Hope Vanessa is okay tomorrow." I tell him I'm sure she will be. He tells us they will be in touch and says good night. He dresses and he and his luscious wife leave for the night.

Everyone starts to leave now and they all come by and thank me and say goodnight. When Jim and Hoshi walk over she says "What's this poking up, there? You didn't get satisfied?"

I say "Hoshi, I got very satisfied. This thing has a mind of it's own but my body can't keep up with it." She and Jim laugh and tell us they will see us later.

Joan walks over, lays down and throws her leg over my right leg and puts her hand down next to my hard cock. I say "Ladies, you are not helping with the nearness of your hands to my cock." They both laugh and each kisses me on the cheek.

All other couples come over and thank me for the invite, then leave. Carl does to. Once everyone is gone, Maria comes over and says "Thank you, Sir, for the invitation. I think your sub is going to stay away from sex for awhile. I'm really sore."

"Okay, Maria, I hope you are back in with the fucking soon. We should have fucked tonight but you seemed to be busy every time I was done."

She says "I know, Sir. I had five men fuck me tonight. I'm glad I can still walk. I'm definitely feeling like a slut tonight for sure." We all laugh. She kneels and kisses me. I hold her tight for a minute. I'm really fond of this woman too.

I tell her "Good night, Maria. Rest that beautiful body."

She says "Thank you, Sir. I will."

Once Maria leaves, I kiss Sue and Joan both and say I'm going to bed with Vanessa. They tell me good night and kiss me again. Joan leaves and I lock the door.

Sue says "John, I do not want a big orgy for my birthday, okay? Maybe just the four of us. And maybe a rotational fuck. I really love those. Please!"

I say "Okay, Sue, we'll do that. Sue, let me ask you something."

She says "What, John."

I say "I just want to know if you might think you're missing out on some things by living here."

She laughs and says "John, what am I missing? I've got three people I really love and who love me back. I've been having the best sex of my life since I moved here. My living conditions are much better than ever. I'm going to be starting back to nursing school in a couple of months. What more could I want?"

I say "What about children?"

She says "I don't really care that much about being a mother right now. It would have been nice when I was in my early twenties but it would interfere with my life right now and I really love my life right now. Maybe after I finish nursing school. I don't know."

I say "Okay, honey, I just wanted to make sure."

"I'm fine, John. I don't want to change a thing, okay. I love living with you and Vanessa. I love being able to share your bodies whenever I want."

"Okay, babe." I grab her and French kiss her again. She smiles at me.

She turns around and I watch Sue's beautiful ass wiggle across the room and through her bedroom door. Damn that's sexy. I turn the lights out and go take a pee. Then I slip in bed next to Vanessa. She stirs but doesn't wake up. I pull the covers up and turn the light out.

May 21st - The Day After Vanessa's Birthday Party.

I wake up at 10:10am and Vanessa's still sleeping. I go pee, wash my cock and go back to bed. I drift off again about 10:30am and the next thing I know Vanessa is kissing me. I wake up and say "Hi, darling."

She says "Hi, lover."

I say "How are you feeling today?"

She says "Pretty good I guess. Still a little tired but that should pass. Do you want your morning blowjob?"

I say "You know, I'm kind of tired and a blowjob doesn't really sound good to me. But come over here, I want to hold my wife." She snuggles up to me. I'm naked but she's got PJs on.

After snuggling for a while, she lowers her hand and brushes my hard-on. She looks under the covers and says "Well, look at this."

I laugh and say "I had one of those for the longest time last night too but I was too tired to do anything with it."

She laughs. "Would you like me to do something with that?"

I say "No, really honey. I'm sexed out right now."

"Okay, honey."

I say "How about you? Would you like a tongue between your legs?"

She says "No, I'm pretty sexed out too. Actually, I'm a little tired of sex right now. I need a day or two off. Besides, I'm worried I'm too stretched out for you now."

I say "Don't worry about that. It will be fine."

She says "I'm going to go to Joan's later and use that douche. Then maybe later we can go get some for me."

I say "Okay, honey, if you want. So tell me what your feelings are about taking Marcus' fat cock."

Vanessa laughs and says "Well, I'm kind of glad you made me take him but that's the first and last time I'm sure."

She smiles at me and says "So who else did you fuck last night?"

I laugh and say "Well, I think I was fucking JoAnn when you went to bed. I couldn't cum with her but she had several. I then fucked Hoshi to several orgasms but still hadn't cum until Hoshi did this thing with her vaginal muscles and got me to cum. You know she's got a method of milking a cock with her vaginal muscles. She said it was a Japanese technique. It was amazing, like getting a handjob only tighter. Later I was cuddling with Sue and she asked me if I'd get her off again. So I went down on her for a few orgasms and then we cuddled until everyone left.

Vanessa says "Wow, you were busy last night."

I say "Yeah, a little bit but I missed my wife. I actually had a boner when I crawled into bed with you. Wouldn't have minded sharing it with you but I knew you were too tired."

She kissed me long again. "I love you honey."

I tell her I love her very much. I tell her what I asked Sue last night and what Sue's answer was. She says "I was kind of worried about that too. Maybe she'll meet someone when she goes to school. But if she says she's happy, maybe we should let her be happy." I agreed.

Suddenly, there a knock on the door and we both say "Come in." It's Sue. She's naked and gets into bed with us.

She crawls up between us and says "How is my family doing this morning?"

We both give her many kisses. I say "We're both okay. A little tired. How's are you?"

She says "I'm doing great. I just wanted to see my favorite people in the world and thank John for taking care of me last night."

Vanessa says "He told me about that. I'm glad he could take care of my favorite beautiful young woman." Vanessa French kisses Sue and let's her hand roam her body.

Sue says "Oh, God that feels so good Vanessa. I love you both." We tell her we love her very much too. We lay there for a while cuddling.

After a while I say I'm going to take a shower to wash off the orgy and they decide to join me.

We jump into the shower and wash each other. I've got an erection when we're done. Sue asks me if I want to fuck her. I beg off telling her I'm tired and sexed out but say "Are you still horny, love?"

She says "Actually, yes I am. I've been really horny lately; don't know what has gotten in to me." We dry off and take her back to the bed.

Vanessa says "John, eat this woman's pussy."

I say "Yes, Mistress." They both laugh. Sue spreads her legs and I dive in. Vanessa is kissing her and playing with her nipples.

I enjoy eating Sue's pussy. She starts to cum about four minutes into my oral assault on her pussy. I'm sucking her clit when she cums and I continue to suck her clit. I add finger-fucking her and then slip my left thumb into her ass. At that point, she screams and she arches her back. After she finishes that cum, she pushes me away and says "Wow, thanks John. That was something. That last one was wild. I thought I was going to blow a fuse."

I kiss her pussy a couple of times and then move up beside her. My face is juicy and Vanessa leans over and starts licking my face. "Hmmmm, that's very good." Sue laughs and I grab Vanessa and French kiss her.

Sue says "So were you guys talking about me when I knocked on the door?"

I say "Yes, we were. I told Vanessa about what we talked about right before you went to bed. She was kind of worried about that too."

Sue says "Listen, you two. I'm very, very happy with my life right now. If I meet someone special then I might think about marriage and children but right now, I'm happy, I'm ecstatic, I don't want anything else than what I have right here. And that special someone would have to be really something for me to give up you two, Joan and Maria. I don't see any need for kids right now mainly because they would get in the way of my education. I want to get my nursing degree and get a good nursing position. I want to help people. I'm hoping to get a position as a Geriatric nurse and I want to be the personal nurse to my three favorite seniors. So let's stop worrying about Sue. Sue has never been better, or happier. Okay?"

I look at Vanessa and she says "Well, I guess that answers our worries, doesn't it?"

I say "I guess it does." We both lean over and kiss Sue.

Sue looks at me and says "Is all that juice from me?"

I laugh and say "Yeah, it's yours. Like Vanessa says it's very tasty though. I'm available any time you want to do that again." Sue and Vanessa both laugh.

Sue spies my half hard cock and says "Are you sure you don't want that taken care of, John?" I tell her that I'm a little tired of sex and want to rest for a day or so." We lie there and cuddle for awhile.

Vanessa says "Well, I'm going to get up and go talk to Joan for awhile and see if I can use that special douche. You two have fun, okay?"

I say "Unless Sue wants to be licked some more, we're done, honey."

Sue says "I'm fine now, for a while anyway." I laugh.

We hear the door shut and Sue says "So is Vanessa worried about a stretched vagina?"

I say "Yeah, that's one of the first things she talked about this morning. I told her it's going to be fine but she's still worried."

Sue says "I know she'll be fine too. I still don't want to fuck Marcus though. You though...I'm going to ask Vanessa for permission to fuck you tonight. I mean you gave me a bunch of orgasms last night and this morning. I need to do something for you."

I tell her I'm honored and hope Vanessa says yes. We cuddle some more and then I tell her I need to get up and get something to eat, I'm starving. She says she is too. I jump up, throw some clothes on and head for the kitchen. Sue follows me and I ask her if a ham and cheese omelet will be okay for lunch since it's now 11:38am. She says yes. I fix the omelets as Sue gets dressed. We are sitting down eating when Vanessa comes home.

She says "What are you two eating?"

I tell her and she says "That sounds good." I take a couple more bites and go fix hers.

She says "Isn't he wonderful?"

Sue says "He's a treasure." I laugh at them. Soon I sit a plate in front of Vanessa and sit down to finish mine.

Sue says "Vanessa, honey, would you mind if I gave your husband a good fuck tonight. He's been giving me lots of orgasms last night and this morning and I want to repay him."

Vanessa kisses Sue and says "He's all yours if he wants to join you. I may even decide to sit on his face while you fuck him."

Sue laughs and kisses Vanessa again. Sue says "Well, John, what do you say?"

I say "Sounds like an enjoyable evening especially if my wife is face fucking me." Vanessa laughs.

I ask Sue if she wants to go shopping with us today and she says yes. We all head out after breakfast and go shopping. We spend the better part of the day shopping for various things. The last stop was the sex shop. The shop before that was a shop where they've been buying their corsets and the like.

Sue buys a beautiful corset with accessories. It's sunshine yellow and she has us come into the dressing room to look at it. It looks just stunning on her. Of course, most things look stunning on her.

Later at home, I do a little research and find out that Sue's birthday is on July 10th and she's going to be 33. I talk to Vanessa and tell her what Sue said about a birthday party for her. I tell her my idea of a normal rotational fuck with the four of us but out on that remote little plateau. Vanessa loves the idea. The five of us should fit nicely on that little plateau.

Vanessa and I are watching TV in the living room and around 8pm, Sue comes out of her bedroom dressed in that bright yellow corset with yellow pumps and a yellow thong. Vanessa and I both are drooling. She starts dancing around in front of the TV and she's got our attention. She starts to slowly strip and I look at Vanessa, she's licking her lips. I just smile. Soon Sue is totally naked and bumping and grinding for us in just the yellow pumps. I've got a boner and Vanessa reaches over, feels it and smiles at me. I smile back.

Sue turns around and bends over in front of us. She spreads her butt cheeks and 'winks' at us with her asshole. Now I'm licking my lips. Vanessa bumps me with her arm and I get up, grab Sue's hand and pull her into the bedroom. Vanessa trails us.

In the bedroom, I lay Sue down on the bed and start to strip. Vanessa is stripping too. I tell Vanessa to do a '69' with her to get her hot and bothered. Vanessa smiles at me and kisses me. She crawls on top of Sue and they start to eat each others pussies. Since Vanessa is on top, I get on the bed and start to lick her ass. She squeals.

After they've gotten each other hot and they are both moaning, I lay down on the bed and slowly stroke my hard cock. Vanessa eventually gets up and then Sue does. Sue straddles me and sits down on my cock. She groans as it slips into her. Vanessa moves around and sits down on my face. I start to lick her pussy and she moans. Sue starts to move up and down on me and it sure feels good. She's still very tight, even with all the cocks she's had the last couple of months. Vanessa doesn't last very long, she starts to cum and I slip a thumb into her ass. She screams. She cums for nearly a minute and then she moves off of me. Sue is breathing hard and so am I. She's so tight it's hard to hold off my orgasm.

I notice Vanessa moving down toward our feet. Suddenly, Sue says "Oh, my God!" I look at her and she's biting her lower lip. I can't see what Vanessa is doing but she's messing around near Sue's butt. Sue has picked up the pace now and we are both approaching our orgasms. Sue starts hers with a scream and she clamps down on my cock and I grunt loudly and begin shooting into Sue's sweet pussy. Sue's orgasm is a hard one and her vaginal muscles are really torturing my cock. She finally collapses on me, exhausted.

She finally rolls off of me and collapses on the bed. Vanessa moves up and starts to clean my cock of cum and Sue's juices. When she's got me clean, she goes down on Sue to clean her up and get my cum out of her pussy. Sue orgasms again before Vanessa is finished. When she finished, Vanessa asks "Sue, how was that?"

Sue says "Wonderful, thanks for the finger in the butt." Ah, ha! That's what she was doing down there. Sue grabs me and French kisses me. She then pulls Vanessa down and gives her a long French kiss.

We generally keep it in the family for the next month. Vanessa and I have sex regularly and occasionally we invite either Sue or Joan to join us. We notice Sue and Joan spend quite a bit of time fooling around together also. We had several opportunities for a foursome but we decide to hold off until Sue's birthday. We get a call from Mike about an orgy at their place on the Fourth of July. Mike and Hoshi's place is within view of one of Seattle's fireworks celebrations. We all agree to come. Mike says it's an early orgy so we can all be finished before the fireworks. It will start at 5pm with a cookout.

To be continued...