An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 11

Story Info
More fun at the beach.
9.5k words
4.76
15.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------

Edited and polished by Bronzeage. Great job, thank you.

---------------

Thursday morning, Todd woke up at 7 o'clock and found himself spooning behind Andromeda, her warm body in full contact with his own. His free right arm was wrapped around her delicious frame with his hand gently cupping her breast. A back glance told him Samantha and Donna cuddled behind him in this order. All his lovers seemed still asleep.

The thin bed linen they had covered their bodies with that night - it was still hot summer – somehow tucked below their legs. He immediately saw that Andromeda's lateral position, shifted a bit forward and with her right leg tucked up, was just what his morning wood was waiting for. The head of his cock had obviously made a search of its own and was lodged against the warm wet flesh of her pussy, already spreading the puffy lips. His pisshole immediately started leaking precum, lubricating the entrance of her warm cunt even more. He wiggled his hips, adding careful pressure and his fat glans slipped in her hot creamy snatch. 'What a divine pussy,' he thought for the umpteenth time as the warm wetness surrounded his flesh.

He waited a moment to be sure her shallow breathing hadn't changed. With an immense amount of delight he let his cock slowly stretch her awesome vaginal cavern, going deeper in her wetness with every second. It was breathtaking how her vaginal muscles autonomously tried to suck him in. He was careful not to bump against her; he stopped when his pelvis touched her luscious ass. He wanted to fuck her in her sleep as long as possible. With long slow strokes, elaborating her depths he started the sleep-fuck-mission but after he heard Andromeda's first long moans she woke up inevitably and her hips involuntarily struck back. There was no way she could stay asleep having Zeus' divine scepter in her pussy, flashing her vaginal walls with thrilling sparks. His cock bathed blissful in her soothing syrup. He continued his leisure movements until she was wide awake and turned her head to him. The expression of total devotion on her face and her inviting open mouth with wet lips led to hot passionate kisses.

As he felt her breast strain in his hand and the nipple rise and harden he speeded up his fuck strokes, driving his steel piston through her sloshing cunt. Of course, such a commotion couldn't be unnoticed and he felt his lovers behind him acting with hands caressing his body. Eventually he felt a tingling in his genitals but his luck was still with him because Andromeda suddenly cried out, "Todd, yes, baby I'm gonna cum...yeeesss, I'm cuuummming. Ohh, please...uh, uh, please...Yeeesss fuck me, what a wonderful way to wake up. You're sooo fucking goood at this." Her whole body was shaking, her mouth making ecstatic, primal sounds as her orgasm consumed her human being. Her copious juices splashed around his cock. She bucked back at him that he had to use all of his strength not to be thrown away. He was happy he could reduce his action early enough not to blow his load. There were two randy women behind him who expected to be satisfied equally.

With a deep sigh from Andromeda he slowly withdrew his rod from her pussy, giving her time to recover from her orgasmic bliss. However the moment he turned onto his back, another horny woman was on the spot. Samantha mounted him with an emphatic animal grunt and embedded his slimy rod deep in her pussy. "There is no better way to start a day than with Todd making us happy," she hissed to Donna, who answered, "I was a fool that morning I was in bed with Todd not to think about this possibility. I got out of bed to prepare breakfast while I let him sleep. I was used it from my husband who never wanted to have sex after waking up in the morning. I can't remember whether any of my former lovers stayed overnight with me. I don't think so. Before I met my husband I tried to avoid emotional issues. All I wanted was a good, hard fuck."

"Don't worry Donna, you'll get a good, hard fuck this morning," Todd exclaimed between hard breaths. He was smothered with kisses from Samantha who lay on his body with only her agile hips moving in a frantic pace. Up and down she hammered her overflowing pussy on his mind-boggling woman pleaser which plowed through her juice groove with ease. She moaned in pre-orgasmic ecstasy while Todd had this strange feeling in his genitals as always. It was sensational but the trigger was missing, like a loaded weapon was useless without this important part. He held her shaking body in his arms with her hard nipples rubbing over his strong pecs. He caressed her marvelous ass dancing on him like it had a life on its own gently probing her rear orifice. He was sure her clit sought contact with his pubes.

Her fingers dug into his shoulders as her pussy buttered magically over his cock. Her head was rolling around, her blond hair dancing over his face. He laid there enjoying the kisses and watching Samantha getting herself off. Her voice got higher and higher until she was squeaking like a mouse. She was unable to kiss him any longer and laid her head on his strong shoulders. "Aaaaahhhhhhh, God, fantastic, I'm gonna cum...I'm cuuummming!!!" She screamed. Her cunt muscles contracted around his big cock in the same rhythm that the orgasmic waves went through her body, again and again. It was of no avail trying to milk the seed out of him.

In the last throes of passion she lay motionless on him. Both were trying to breathe regularly. Donna beside them was almost bursting with animal desires. Through their whole coupling she had frantically masturbated but had stopped every time she felt an orgasm approaching. She wanted to cum with Todd's wonder weapon in her drooling cunt. She exchanged lovely kisses with Todd, and then with Samantha. They even managed to kiss all together. Donna's hand reached below and grabbed his cock that was still iron-hard halfway in his lover's hot box. The young woman got the hint and dropped to Todd's left side where Andromeda was waiting for her. With a sigh of regret his cock plopped out of her and was immediately caught by Donna's hungry mouth.

She just acted out of a dictation of thoughtless lasciviousness. Later, she realized she had for the first time a cock in her oral cavity straight out of a woman's orgasmic pussy. However, her oral caresses were short lived. She had a burning hot cunt to be filled. "My stud, my young bull, I'm the thoroughbred mare waiting to be inseminated. Be aware this is my first morning fuck ever." With these words she virtually climbed into the saddle. "Yes," she hissed, kneeing over his cock and holding it up. She lined it up with her pussy and slowly sank onto it. As the first inch disappeared in her tight flesh tube she felt like every nerve ending between her thighs had lit up all at once. "Oh God, Todd, your magic weapon feels sooo good," she moaned. She began a slow grind, her pussy rubbing his loins. "Yes," she moaned. "God, I love it deep. Oh, yes..."

Unlike Samantha, Donna kept her body upright and used her strong legs to hop up and down on his mighty pole. Her D-breasts were wiggling just the right way to look enticing. Leaning with his shoulders against the headboard, they were in easy reach for him. He cupped the delicious orbs with his large, masculine hands and tweaked the hard nipples between his fingers. Donna tossed her head back, her hair flowing like an auburn waterfall. She bounced on his cock, sliding up and down his throbbing tower of passion. "Oh! Yes! That feels incredible!" she chanted, in time with each thrust of his cock into her wonderfully stretched pussy. Donna gained momentum, bouncing faster and harder each time, splashing love juice all around his fleshy battering ram. Fireworks went off in her head, scattering through her whole body. Years of sexual frustration were now forgotten in a storm of ecstasy which overshadowed the lack in her husband's ability or alacrity to make her happy.

Todd's well-defined cock was again hitting just the right places inside her, and it drove her mad with desire. She ground her clit into his pubes, receiving maximum penetration from his big cock. During particular occasions he was gripping her hips as she gyrated on his dick. He lifted his pelvis to fuck her more deeply and kept grabbing her hips to help her fuck him harder and harder. "Oh God, Todd that feels so good!" she moaned tossing her head back, "Yeah, fuck me Todd, fuck your married slut" she couldn't help the words from coming out of her mouth.

Todd smiled thrusting his hips up to meet her. "Yeah Baby, ride my big dick, ohhhhhhhh, Donna, what a tight pussy you have," he moaned, wrapping his arms around her sweaty body as she came closer to her climax. Somehow one hand found their way between the cheeks of her ass and her asshole began bumping against his fingers. Donna moaned louder with each bump of her ass on his fingertips. Her juices were flowing well and the wetness generated from their fucking wet his finger that was now deep between her ass cheeks. He could feel his dick sliding in and out of her pussy as they fucked.

Then purposefully, he ran a finger up the crevice of her ass – her asshole seemed to suck his finger inside as it probed over the opening. He was able to grip her more aptly with his finger inserted in her ass like a grip on a bowling ball. Her reaction was that she immediately started cumming and that meant immediately. It was like he had touched the launch button and she rocketed to orgasm with full force. "I'm cuuummming, you're making me cum," she cried out repeatedly. He held onto her hips, trying to make sure she didn't bounce completely off him, so wild were her thrashings. Without a break, she kept up bouncing on him, fucking wildly, screaming out as climax after climax wracked her.

Finally, she wound down, slowing her hips until she collapsed on his body. For quite a while she gasped for breath with her head on his shoulders but after she had recovered enough he rolled her over with him getting on top of her. As Todd tucked her knees under his arms he risked a sideglance and saw that Andromeda and Samantha were engaged in a playful sixty-nine. Back to Donna, he leaned down and shared leisurely kisses with her until he felt her hips moving again. Her vaginal muscles still kept him in a tight grip. Her arousal was back entirely like it was only necessary to have this mighty weapon in her pussy to become insatiable again. "Please Todd, please fuck me. Fuck me fast and hard!" She cleared her long hair out of her face, looking at him like a hungry lion looks at an antelope.

Of course, he had no objection but he had a different orifice in mind he wanted to cave in. Before she even could blink he put another target in the crosshairs and aimed expertly as a real hit man. His slimy cock sashayed into her ass without remarkable resistance. Her sphincters were still relaxed from her previous orgasm and the sudden intrusion created only a short sting of pain. He was balls deep in her rectum as Donna cried in heavenly pleasure, feeling no longer any discomfort. If someone had told her a few weeks ago she would become an anal maniac she would have booked a room for everyone in the loony bin. Now dirty, dirty words came out of her mouth, completely unashamed. "Ohmygawd Todd, that feels so fucking good. Sooo deep in my greedy butt. Yeeeaaah, go for it. Fuck my slutty married ass again. Fuck, I want to be your personal fuck toy." In the heat of passion she meant every word of it.

Was it the fact, perhaps, that her husband had neglected her for such a long time, not caring for her sexual needs? It could be, but on the other hand she couldn't deny how intimate and exciting anal sex turned out for her. And her young lover had a triple A master degree in anal penetration. The awesome feeling of having her ass stuffed and stretched to its limit with Todd's huge tool was enough to send nerve wracking shivers down her spine. She tried her best not to make her body convulse and thrash with the delightfulness of it. Her moans and groans were awfully loud.

Todd fucked Donna's ass with just the right intensity that distinguished the real backdoor alpha-male and he knew how to grind his pubes over her extended clit. Her pussy was gushing juices to make his shaft even more slippery that he could fuck her ass without any restrictions. His cock plowed through her hot rectum in rapid order reaching every nook in it. It was awesome to see how her anus moved around his thick cock with every stroke. They kissed lovingly with their hands busy to give pleasure to the partner.

Todd often had a part of her full breasts in his mouth chewing the hard nipples. There was no better position than missionary to create intimacy between two lovers especially if the man was allowed to penetrate a woman's confidential backdoor. They had all the freedom to move, to vary the position, to reach almost every erogenous zone on the partner's body and last but not least to kiss as long as the coupling became not too erratic. Donna breathed heavily with each push his cock drove into her. Her legs were locked behind his waist to assist his strong moves with vengeance, her heels digging hard in his skin. Her hips humped up trying to pull him even deeper into her. His cock moved easily in her. He pulled slowly back until only his fat glans rubbed through her anus and then plunged into her. Each time he bottomed out in her hot tight ass her moans became louder.

Eventually Todd felt a burning need in his balls. He was surprised he lasted such long in her delicious behind considering he was on the verge of an orgasm the whole time they rode him. The shaft of his dick pulsated and Donna's ass quivered in unison. Stars flashed before his eyes. Donna gasped with her mouth open and her eyes closed. A searing heat pulsed through her lower region. She alternately squeezed and relaxed her sphincter around his forcefully invading monster.

Donna's hands moved up to his shoulders, digging into his skin as her breath caught in her chest, coming out as little gasps and grunts every time his cock pierced her. A low wail started in her throat; her eyes locked with him, but empty as if she were seeing a million miles away. Todd sped up and their loins slapped together, faster and harder. It pushed them over the edge, her climax rolling over her as she moaned and cried out. Her ass spasmed with each wave of orgasm and his jerking dick showered her forbidden tunnel with white cream. The hot seed left his cock with the force of a paint sprayer. Her climax rolled on and on and he kept fucking her, even as his own ended, his cock sliding through her slippery cum filled ass as another and another wave rolled over her. Again and again she dug her fingers into his shoulder and back leaving small marks.

They were not the only one to make loud noises; there were also loud noises from beside them. Their other two lovers had reached their goal simultaneously. Todd was pleased about his women reaching two orgasms this morning. No further sex would happen before they return from the beach.

He didn't withdraw his cock from her ass - not purposefully at least. He wanted it to stay and he thought she did as well. It slowly softened and slipped gradually from the muscle in which it had entered, plopping against the cheeks of her ass. Her head fell back against the bed and he rolled with her to the side, both were exhausted and drained. Andromeda and Samantha quickly joined spooning behind them. Four extremely satiated lovers cuddled together slowly recovering from their sexual bliss.

A quick shower and a shortened breakfast later, they were on the way to the beach. A cheerful atmosphere with a lot of teasing came along with the drive in Tom's Mercedes. Donna exclaimed she had never experienced morning sex before today and added with lecherous candor she only regretted she was the one having no lesbian fun. Samantha sat with Donna in the backseat and reacted immediately with heavy Sapphic kissing, touching breasts through the cover-ups and bikini tops. The tinted glasses in the back of the car gave them some privacy but were on full display to Andromeda and Todd. Andromeda saw with one look to his swim shorts that her love had a big problem they couldn't carry to the beach. She slipped from the seat and knelt on the floor so nobody could see from the outside what she was doing. Trucks weren't under way on this road. Todd lifted his ass to give her access to his shorts which dangled a moment later around his calves. Fortunately the car had an automatic gearbox so he didn't need his left foot.

They were about twenty minutes away from the municipal parking lot; enough time for Andromeda to give Todd an extended blowjob with all her skills and experience. A woman who can expertly lick and suck a cock and can use her throat as a substitute vagina like Andromeda was heaven on earth. And she was a teasing bitch, holding him on the verge of an orgasm until he warned her it was time to make him cum. He was already shaking on the driver seat collecting all his senses to drive properly. Todd was lucky this district road had thirty miles per hour speed limit. With all his will, he kept his ass on the seat not to buck upwards as Andromeda started her final deep-throat assault on his cock which was enough to let him explode like a bursting water pipe filling her throat and mouth with his extraordinary ejaculation however Andromeda was used to his gallons of sperm so she swallowed everything without difficulty. His swim shorts were properly tucked back on his body as they reached the parking lot.

It was early enough to have no problem to find a spot near the beach entrance. They unloaded the beach gear and were on their way to their usual moorage. They saw from afar that their exact spot was occupied but there was enough other space on the beach to be comfortable. But when they came nearer it was a pleasant surprise that Jessica and Kyle were already there and had marked the space with additional blankets. Todd was the first to reach them and took Jessica in an unceremoniously bear hug whispering in her ear how beautifully she looked in this white and blue bikini. Kyle looked stunned and started to protest as Todd turned around and greeted him with the words, "Hey buddy, never mind! You're allowed to greet my companions the same way. Many thanks for saving our space."

This knocked the wind out of his sails and he looked at Jessica who nodded. Todd's women hesitated no second to hug Kyle pressing their luscious bodies at him. He was a handsome guy. Nobody even Jessica made a fuss over the fact Kyle sported a nice boner. After the girls greeted each other the same way Andromeda introduced Donna. "This is my friend Donna and as her husband is on a business trip she decided to come along with us today. Samantha and Todd know her well. She doesn't live far from Todd's home."

Donna took the bait and added, "Please call me Donna and I think I can call you Jessica and Kyle. It's nice to meet you; to be with young people pleases me." The young couple nodded and looked at Todd who stood there with a smile on his face. They didn't know what to think about this development because they were good observers and caught the glances with which Donna looked at Todd.

Todd's women spread out their own blankets and then dropped the cover-ups which obscured their bodies. Todd observed Kyle who knew about Andromeda's and Samantha's centerfold bodies but when Donna's full-figured model stature came on display he held his breath and his eyes got wider than ever. Donna wore a bikini that you can by no means describe as indecent but it was just impossible to cover such a luscious body completely. There was some breast flesh visible and the bikini bottom did its best to hold her Rubenesque hips in check. Small parts of her full, firm ass inevitably were uncovered too. Nobody could request her to wear a granny bikini.