An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing nondescript faces they reached their spot where the folk were relaxing and tanning. It seemed that Ryan and Chester had shot their bolts. Andromeda lifted her shades and as Todd smiled at her with a wink she knew something had happened. He would tell them later.

The whole afternoon Ryan and Chester were oblivious to the glances their girlfriends secretly exchanged with Todd. He once more discovered how fast women fell into his trap. What the football jocks casually discovered was that their group got a lot of attention from people around. They were smug enough guys to attribute the attention partially to themselves and their girlfriends. They didn't know a part of the crowd around was already there on Tuesday and again wondered what this young man was made of to have now three goddesses at his side.

A little later Chester suddenly blurted out. "Damn, Samantha, I forget something to tell you. A few days ago I met Jack. It was near his home and as his parents were on vacation he invited me in and we had a few drinks I admit. Suddenly he started whining and claimed he wanted you back. He said he should never have dumped you. I think he may contact you in the near future."

Samantha laughed and answered, "That's stupid of him. I know he had established regrets after he saw me with Todd at the prom. But that's water under the bridge. I am a very lucky woman I made the move on Todd. My whole life changed for the better. Andromeda and I are a happy threesome with Todd. You can tell that Jack and please tell him too he is compared to Todd a firecracker and Todd is an atomic bomb." Amanda and Jacqueline bewitched thought, 'We can confirm that.'

They smiled at the obscenely erotic and nasty thoughts of fucking with Todd as a threesome. They tried to imagine what Todd would request them to do. Would he demand some lesbian action as he was used it with his girlfriends? They had never done it but both found the idea surprisingly compelling. Anal sex didn't enter their minds because they were never confronted with this dirty act. None of their boyfriends ever mentioned it. Of course, they had heard about it but they beforehand discarded that act as a no-go for them. A big surprise was waiting for them wanting to get into Todd's pants.

At 2 pm, Todd suggested it was time for a snack. His inspiration fell on sympathetic ears. He gave his lovelies the large sandwiches they had prepared together with a soda. While they ate Andromeda demanded another layer of sunscreen afterwards. Todd's former schoolmates joined the idea to eat something too, whatever they brought with them. For someone who had nothing prepared to bring with there was an open air beach bar not far from their place where they offered snacks and beverages. The football jocks sat with their behind to their girlfriends so they couldn't see how both mimicked with a banana as if they gave Todd a blowjob. Their sensual eyes sparkled with unmistaken desire. He answered with a short grab into his crotch like he was adjusting his swim shorts. The short interlude remained unnoticed.

Todd wondered what he had started. He felt no consideration for their boyfriends due to their superior attitude for years in high school. They weren't really bad guys but they weren't good ones either. Maybe he should spoil the girls rotten with his sexual prowess. He was confident that would cause a serious impact at the guys as well, at least how the girls would compare them to him. Samantha had revealed about Jack that the popular football jocks in general thought they were god's gift to women. They were convinced all they had to do was to stick their dicks in a girl's willing pussy and she would rocket through the roof. The problem was and Todd saw it first-hand at high school that there were too many willing pussies to cure the jocks form their delusion. Of course, he knew nothing about the relationship of the two couples.

Andromeda's words brought him out of his thoughts. "Todd, MY LOVE, we are ready for the next sunscreen-massage-session. Hurry, we don't want to wait any longer." Todd had no intention to let them starving for his attention. He grabbed the lotion and got behind his lovelies. He smiled at his spectators and undid all three bikini tops with reverence. He heard Jessica whispering something but he paid no attention. What she exactly said to the three other couples was the following. "You only saw Todd finishing my legs but now you will see an artist at work."

Todd heard and saw nothing around him any longer. His entire concentration was focused on his lovers. Basically it was a repetition of the morning event but he laid now even more blood, sweat and tears in his work. However don't get the wrong idea. He did nothing that could be called as scandalous. There was just a man applying attentively sun lotion on three women's heavenly bodies in a way that could only be described as a piece of art. The effect his treatment had on his women and the spectators around that's another story. He finished his efforts with a sigh and a playful slap at the girls' lovely legs.

Todd got out of his tunnel vision as the girls opened their bleary eyes. They needed a little more time to clear their senses while he looked around seeing completely astonished faces. He smiled at them and nodded, "Yeah, if you wonder I like to do that more than you can imagine. Every woman will be putty in your hands if you are able to treat her like that. I assure you all of you can learn that in massage schools. The intensity of your success depends only on the sensitivity in your hands."

Amanda was the first to make a comment. "Yes Todd, we saw first-hand what you are able to do. It was a great experience for all of us." Secretly she thought, "This guy has hands to die for," then blatantly asked, "Could I have such a massage as well." Todd saw Ryan's angry face and had no intention to let them go into a verbal fight.

"Sorry Amanda, but no. There were two reasons why I gave Jessica this massage. First I had a big crush on her in high school but she was Kyle's girlfriend and I would never try to steal a woman from a good friend. And second this massage for Jessica happened with Kyle's full consent. Sorry Amanda, I have no intention to make Ryan angry. Hey guy, don't worry. I hope that clears the air." Yes, Todd's words made a good impression and the guys even asked him where he learned that. He told them the truth about the weekly massage from the age of fourteen but omitted the fact that his masseuse gave him a hand-job as well from the age of eighteen. "Over the years I learned everything from her." Andromeda added, "After I received the first massage from him I think I fell instantly in love with him. Yes, young ladies, you missed an opportunity in high school with this great guy."

The temperature had dropped a few degrees and Kyle suggested a look at the volleyball courts where they could attend a game. They had good luck. A few guys were already there and two teams were quickly formed. It happened that Todd's team with Ryan and Chester were not competitive. Both were football athletes but had no real clue about volleyball. After the first set they exchanged the players and two equal teams were formed. The played two more sets with great fun in between. Ryan and Chester as fair sports congratulated Todd for his volleyball skills. He told them he played that game his whole life despite it was not very popular. Afterwards they dived into the ocean to get rid of the sweat and heat. Back at their spot they found the women in an animated conversation. After they became aware of the guys Todd had the impression they changed the subject. His lovers would tell him later.

The afternoon continued with swimming, tanning and talking. At 5 pm Todd excused his women and himself they had to leave because they had to attend an evening invitation. He reminded his former schoolmates they would meet at the school leaver's ball. That was basically addressed at Amanda and Jacqueline. He revealed that Andromeda would accompany Samantha and him to the festivity. Donna has been informed about that event but, of course, she wouldn't have been able to attend. Her wayward husband was expected back tomorrow and he would surely claim some attention, even it was only platonic.

She expected him to be fucked-out. Probably he'll need a lot of encouragement for the hard work he was doing during those business trips. She would comply as always. She had no intention to leave her comfortable nest and live alone. In case she would meet the right man that's another story. She wasn't afraid he would find out about her affair with Todd or others in the future. She had made up her mind not to live again without good sex for such a long time. In case he was stupid enough to divorce her she would get a nice settlement. They had no prenup. Additionally she had enough money of her own from an inheritance of her grandfather. Her husband didn't know anything about it.

Back at the car and on the way home Todd revealed what happened with the girls in the waters. He joked he made the Pacific Ocean pregnant. Andromeda asked him whether he intended to fuck Amanda and Jacqueline while he sat between his girlfriends in the backseat and let them play with his insatiable cock. Donna had volunteered to drive because she was used to this German car. Todd answered, "I haven't decided yet. They are sexy girls but I'm not really attracted to them. Probably I could fuck them as some revenge for their behavior at high school but I don't know whether I can do that."

Samantha added her two cents. "Todd, you were always the nice guy during your life so far, now it's time to be the bad guy for once. Fuck them silly, use every hole they have even it's a virgin one. Play with their mind that they are between a rock and a hard place. Spoil them with your sexual prowess, your beautiful big cock and your charming personality. The sex with their boyfriends will never be the same. While you played volleyball they queried us about you and we hinted some details what you are able to do in the sack. We didn't brag about yesterday where you came nine times but we let it slip that you can recover in no time after a splendid ejaculation and often even remains hard and that you can do that many times. Amanda and Jacqueline already know how big your cock is and I bet they can't get you out of their minds. All the girls hung on our lips like their lives depended on it. Be aware at Saturday you'll be a highly popular guy. Just don't fuck every girl on the dance floor."

Todd was a little bit distracted by Samantha speech but as Andromeda fucked him energetically with her vivid throat he yelled he was cumming and opened the floodgates for his sperm cannon and fired spurt after spurt of hot seed in Andromeda's and Samantha's mouth, gasping out loud. His girlfriends shared his load as always. They finished the cleaning job on his cock as the ecstasy in his loins subsided. Donna saw it in the rearview mirror and became horny like hell. She hoped Todd would fuck her before they head out to the 'Club'. Her lovers had informed her about this location and invited her to join them. She had heard about 'Tom's Dream Boat' but was never there. Her husband preferred traditional restaurants.

Back in their street Donna made a detour to her home to catch a proper dress for the 'Club' and then parked the Mercedes in the Walgren's garage. Todd and his girlfriends stored the beach utensils away while Donna carried her dress bag to Todd's room. They were all ready as Todd opened a bottle of champagne. They sat on the couch and made good use of the delicious liquid while they undressed. With the cover-ups and bikinis of the girls and Todd's swim shorts and shirt there wasn't much to get rid of. The moment they were naked Todd's cock already stood upright at attention. His orgasm in the car was long forgotten. Andromeda was the first who rode him to her overdue orgasm as the burning heat of rapture rushed through her body. She cried out hoarsely, and bucked and twisted as she kept jumping in his lap while cumming hard. "My God!" she panted. "MY GOD! I'm in outer space!" Her cunt emitted squishing noises as Todd's steel piston hammered into her.

His cock was packed with her slimy juices as she finally cleared the way for Samantha who rode him with the same enthusiasm and came as fast and as loud as her predecessor. Donna was the last in line that got this terrible longing for Todd's cock out of her system. She was the same energetic rodeo girl as his girlfriends before. His cock was some kind of a pommel unexpectedly drilling in her cunt during a pleasant nude horseback ride. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss made her stagger that Todd had to hold her in his arms. "Yes... yes... YES...YES!! YES!! Soooo gooood." she was chanting in a continuous litany that rose to a crescendo.

It was Samantha later who made him cum in minutes with her insatiable ass hopping over his throbbing cock. He roared like a breeding bull as he fired useless seed shots deep in her bowels. She yelled as an unexpected small orgasm hit her. Afterwards they showered together and got ready for the 'Club'.

...to be continued