An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 20

Story Info
Todd's farewell from Andromeda and Samantha as sex partners.
11.1k words
4.66
12.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by tangentjoker. Great job. Thank you.

*****

Friday morning happened exactly how Jennifer, the perceptive psychiatrist, had expected it which had prompted her to close her psychiatrist's office for this day. When she stood at Todd's bedroom door, she heard it. She knocked and, after she was invited to come in, she opened the door and saw them lying under the blanket close together with Todd in the middle. All three were fairly sobbing their hearts out.

Jennifer knew this Friday was the beginning of the end. Next Friday, they wouldn't be together any longer. Andromeda would leave to live with Charley and Samantha would be on her way to the University Of North Texas in Denton.

She looked sympathetically in their teary eyes and softly said, "Todd, my dear son. Andromeda and Samantha, my dear, virtually adopted daughters, I know how you must feel. I don't know how many girls and boys I treated warily to get over a tragedy in their young lives. Mostly it was the death of a close relative, but some of them also couldn't deal with the divorce of their parents. A lot of children think it were their faults the parents split up. Please come down. Breakfast is ready and we can talk further."

Half an hour later, they sat at the breakfast bar with the threesome slightly refreshed from sobbing. The talk was more or less a counseling session by Todd's mother. They took their time where Jennifer made them mainly aware none of them really had to deal with a tragedy. They were still alive and still loved each other. She exclaimed there would ever be an emotional bond nobody would be able to break. Because there was no longer a physical connection between them wasn't the end of the world. Maybe it would make them even stronger in their bond together. It would be the moment of truth when exciting sex was no longer on the menu. They could meet together through college breaks in a platonic relationship and they could always phone each other to express their emotions. Jennifer knew Andromeda and Samantha were as deeply in love with each other as they were deeply in love with Todd. It was an equally female-female-male and a female-female break-up. And there was also the break-up between Andromeda, Samantha and the twins.

When Jennifer told the threesome every cloud has a silver lining they looked into each other's eyes and there was nothing but love in it.

Over the day, with Jennifer's help, their heavy hearts felt partially lighter and they were able to make sweet love together during the evening. They talked about what Jennifer had told them and that also made them feel better. They even could joke about the fact they would be in further sexual relationships but not with each other. When Andromeda wonderingly mused how often she would think of Todd when having sex with Charley, her young lover simply demanded not to do that.

Over the next week, they became not really comfortable with the situation but they learned to accept it and their sobbing vanished. Jennifer helped them a lot again. On Wednesday and Thursday, the last two days they were together, their lovemaking reached an intensity far from the power of imagination. It was burned forever in their minds. You could have cut the thick emotions in his room with a knife.

On late afternoon Thursday, Todd's former girlfriends packed their belongings with Todd's help and, with a passionate good-bye kiss, Andromeda drove to her condo and Samantha drove home. Andromeda would meet Charley on Friday morning. They arrived safely at their destinations despite that their eyes started to tear up again.

An hour after his former girlfriends left, the twins arrived with the cab. There was no way Todd could wake up alone in his bed the next two mornings. When they fled into his arms, sobbing how sad it was Andromeda and Samantha were gone, Todd's parents realized there was also a loving connection between the twins and Todd's former girlfriends. The twins got also warm greeting hugs from Jennifer and Tom. Sheryl and Diana would join the party on Monday 6pm.

This evening, there was an odd atmosphere in Todd's bedroom but the three of them put a good face on things and fucked like rabbits. The twins were just happy to have Todd for a change alone in his bed but they also missed Andromeda and Samantha. However, the prospect of seducing Diana and Sheryl into a lesbian foursome gave them an anticipating thrill. The girls talked lecherously about it when they munched their pussies in an awesome sixty-nine only identical twins can do with Cindy on top while Todd fucked her leisurely from behind in her insatiable ass. Leaning over Cindy he had his hand between their bodies where he played with two pairs of beautifully firm breasts.

However, that was only part of their filthy action because Claire couldn't avoid repeatedly licking his tight ballsac hanging over her and to take his cock deep in her throat straight out of Cindy's ass whenever possible. Consequently, Cindy was the first to scream in a bursting firework of delight as an orgasm took over her conscious mind. As Todd was familiar with the twins she passed out as he shot his wad in her bowels, fortunately after Claire experienced her orgasm as well.

It took some minutes before the girls could change their position and, fifteen minutes later, it was Claire who passed out when he fired a renewed load in her ass. She was no less filthy than her sister with her ass-to-mouth action.

When they showered together after some more fun, Todd became fully aware there were other women who could satisfy his sexual needs completely. His emotional connections with his former girlfriends couldn't prevent him from having fun in the sack with other women. Todd hoped that was also the case with Andromeda and Charley and with Samantha and a future boyfriend. He still couldn't say he loved the twins like he said it to Sheryl but it was near the mark.

The twins left Saturday evening after dinner, because on Sunday Todd had with his future housemates an early afternoon appointment at Berkeley. He planned to leave at 5am for the eight hour drive to his destination. He would stay overnight in this room which was intended to be his accommodation at least for the next four years. By phone and emails they had already made all the necessary arrangements but the four women and three men wanted to see him face to face. Probably to see he was not an ugly gorilla, Todd mused. He equally hoped his future housemates likewise were not an ugly sight.

First, he had intended to rent a flat but his father talked him out of it that living with other students was much more fun. His destined housemates were a year ahead of him, starting their sophomore year in college contrary to his freshman year but that could be an advantage for him getting some advice.

Sharon and her boyfriend, Dan, would be his landlords. They rented the house first and then subleased the rooms. They were already a couple from Georgia before they came to Berkeley. Todd liked their Southern drawl. Then there was Peter and his girlfriend, Yana, and finally Jack and the fraternal Spanish twins, Laura and Sofia. The information both were Jack's girlfriends destroyed his hope for a little fun with one of them. Yana was born in Mexico and the twins were born in Spain but all three lived long enough in the US to become citizens years ago. The room he would live in was formerly occupied by Sofia but to cut their accommodation costs the twins decided to live together in the biggest room available. As both fucked with Jack, it was no problem for them.

When Todd had arrived at his destination, he saw the pictures he had received were authentic. The house was a former factory building which was carefully refurbished to student's accommodations. He knew there was a hall completely occupying the first floor and there were on the second floor five bedrooms and two bathrooms. There was also a basement with storage rooms, a laundry room and a gas-fired economical heating system.

Beside the front door was a doorbell and he rang it. Seconds later, the door opened and a good looking guy stood there. The guy was probably as tall as he was but surely not as fit because he showed the beginnings of a paunch under his t-shirt.

Todd outstretched his hand and said, "Hello, my name is Todd Walgren, your future housemate. Let me thank you in advance. I'm happy you trusted me enough to give me room to live here."

The man smiled, shook his hand and said, "We are all happy, too, you answered our ad in the newspaper. Come in, my Name is Dan Colter. Let me introduce you t'all of us."

When Todd entered the large hall, another picture was confirmed. On the right side was the open kitchen area. In the middle were three seating areas big enough for all of them to sit and study. To study always alone in the bedrooms wasn't much fun. On the left side was a large wooden dining table with chairs to eat at it. Left from the table were two doors Todd knew would lead to two half baths. The combination of kitchen, dining range and lounge seemed to flow into the other.

All of Todd's housemates stood up and one after another were introduced to him. They all came a week earlier back to Berkeley to meet him. First, there was Sharon Blake, Dan's girlfriend, who clearly outshone him in the looks department. Her face was pretty and her black jeans and an auburn blouse indicated she had a nice body. Next, came Peter with his Mexican girlfriend, Yana. She was a knockout who resembled Shakira with her long dirty blond hair and killer body. Peter, was an OK guy, not bad looking, probably an inch taller than Todd. He smiled proudly as he saw how this man took pleasurable notice of his girlfriend. Todd shook both hands while he thought Peter was eerily slim, quite contrary to Dan. He clearly was no gym freak looking for a well-toned body.

Finally, there was Jack, the best looking guy of the three and he also had the best body of them. On each of his sides stood one of the twins with clearly Spanish features he knew first hand from a vacation with his parents to Spain. He was thirteen then and he saw a lot of beautiful Spanish girls. He especially liked their burning eyes and the twins had them. Yana had them as well. The twin's faces were beautiful and from the tight dresses they wore he expected sexy bodies. All in all the guys were OK and the girls were a sight for sore eyes.

Todd said, "I want to thank all of you once more. I promise to be a good housemate and don't hesitate to give me some chores. I want to participate in the household. Let's sit down and talk. We have enough time because I'll stay here overnight. I've an overnight bag in my car. And to not forget this. I've made reservation at a nice restaurant in walking distance from here for 7 pm. Of course, it's my treat. My father recommended it because only two months ago he ate there while he visited an old friend. You must know my father also studied at Berkeley. It's a restaurant where no formal dresses are needed but we should avoid jeans. Now ask me anything you want."

Dan asked, "Todd, thank you for the invitation but that wouldn't have been necessary but we are happy to be your guests. We have no other appointments. Now my question. We discussed together why we received a bank check instead a personal check from you for the security deposit and the first three months? Isn't a personal check much cheaper?"

"That may be, Dan, but I'm not very good at remembering such things. I've got a very good aid at my bank and he'll handle that so the rental fee will never be forgotten. And you'll always know there'll never be any fear a check would bounce."

They laughed like it was a joke but Todd meant it as a security for them.

Sharon asked, "Todd, I'm known as a straight talking woman which Dan sometimes doesn't like, but so be it. Let me say, and I think you know that, you're very good looking, you carry a charming personality with you and what I can imagine under your polo shirt and your cotton slacks you've got a body to die for. What I want to ask is what we have to expect concerning the female gender? You made some probably unintended remarks during calls that we came to the conclusion you seem to have established a promiscuous behavior at home."

"Wow, Sharon, you're really straight talking but I don't mind. However, I've to correct your imagination to the point that everything what happened at my home was unintentionally. I never made a pass at any women I've been with. They all made a pass at me. I let them do it because in my home environment I could easily deal with them. I want to make it clear it won't happen here in Berkeley. I don't want to establish a harem here. My only goal is to find a nice woman who is fond of me enough to take care of my needs. So don't worry a bunch of women would monopolize this house.

"However, Sharon, mentioning my girlfriends at home you hit a sore point. How shall I answer? First of all I want to tell you all these women are still a very important part of my life. I had to relinquish three of them probably forever but with a few others I made arrangements to keep them in my life. For example the weekend after welcoming week I'll have my first visitors, identical twins, those'll help me to survive without a lover at hand. We agreed in our contract I could have those visitors. I hope you don't mind hearing us making love."

Sharon quickly answered, "No, Todd. Don't worry! You'll hear us having sex as well. The house is fairly soundproofed but not enough when someone cries in joy." She gave Todd a knowing smile.

"OK, that's good. I don't mind the noise, either. To the benefit of my women at home it is not my desire to let them drive the long way, about eight hours one way, every weekend, to and fro from Berkeley. I hope I'll find soon this solicited woman here in Berkeley. I need sex more than only on weekends. To express it adamantly the women in this household are a taboo subject for me, period. So guys don't ever worry. I want to have a respectful rooming relationship with all of you."

That set the rules for the further pleasurable talk but one time Yana got nosy and asked, "Todd, for how many women at your home are we talking about?"

Todd laughed mischievously and looked at her with his gorgeous, charming smile. "Yana, you can't expect me to reveal all my secrets. Let me just say you can't count them on one hand; the rest is left to your imagination."

A little later, they showed him his room which was fairly big for a student with a French bed in it that was easily big enough to sleep with the twins in it. On the right site was a dressing mirror with a board installed. In the right corner beside the window was a furniture established Todd knew he could use for his laptop. Internet connection was provided within the rental fee. There was one chair he could use for everything.

On the left side there were the wall closets and to his great delight a large fridge he could use for personal items. It was agreed by all housemates that the content of the two fridges in the kitchen were joint property. The girls would go shopping two times a week and they all would share the bills. Todd had already decided to go shopping with the girls to have some private time with them, of course without doing anything wrong. He would just tease them a little bit by mentioning in another universe he would make love with all of them at the same time.

Furthermore, he wanted to stock the fridges and the storage facilities with some incentives for his housemates they probably hadn't the money for. He wasn't willing to give up champagne or an expensive Scotch Single Malt Whisky like Talisker or Lagavulin or something else. Todd knew very well how to handle his liquor. In front of his housemates he jumped on the bed and said boldly the mattress was ideal for some body exercises. It was clear for him he would reveal a lot of his sexual nature to his housemates when the twins would visit him but the same he expected to hear from the other bedrooms. Maybe, not as loud as he would be with the twins.

During the rest of the afternoon and the evening at the restaurant, Todd was his usual self without pushing himself to the fore. He was very careful not to dominate the conversation. Dan, Peter and Jack were well aware how their girlfriends hung on Todd's lips but he did nothing that created the slightest suspicion. They finally decided he was a trustworthy guy. And last but not least he was a guy easy-talking to with a wide range of topics he could handle. They clearly detected his brilliant intelligence and they couldn't help appreciating his sensitivity. The fact was that he was easy to be with.

And the considerable bill he paid with a credit card let them assume he was a man of means. Todd was happy he sold his last two software projects for such a good price. He estimated his income this year as roughly forty thousand dollars. And he had no expenditures beside his personal needs.

Concerning the beverages they had consumed they felt very comfortable with each other. Jack even had no objection when the twins linked arms with Todd on each of his sides during the walk home. Fortunately, Dan couldn't read his girlfriend's mind as she walked with Yana behind Todd. Dan, Peter and Jack walked in front of Todd and the twins, chatting about the upcoming football season.

Sharon maintained the whole afternoon and evening a smiling poker face but inwardly she had wrought-up feelings. She was simply fascinated about Todd the first moment she laid eyes on him. She had in the recent past already asked herself the question of what kind of a guy he may be having many women at home to satisfy. She couldn't help but to speculate about his sexual prowess, which she imagined as extraordinarily large. And his perfect body didn't help, either. His polo shirt was tight enough to show his broad shoulders and his chiseled pecs and abs. The short sleeves revealed his strong arms.

Walking behind him with his full, round ass stretching the fabric of his cotton slacks was a sight to behold, too. Peter had absolutely no butt in his pants, Dan just slightly and Jack the best but also he was not comparable to Todd's magnificent behind. She had seen the slight bulge in his crotch before and involuntarily thought about the size of his equipment. She was surely not a size queen because Dan was just average in length and thickness and made her happy. He was a great guy but he couldn't hold a candle to Todd physically and mentally. Todd simply made her curious in every respect.

All called it a day when they arrived at the house. Dan had consumed a fair amount of alcohol so he quickly fall asleep but Sharon was another half an hour awake to think about Todd. She even dreamt about him with his gorgeous, naked body before her eyes and with a long, fat cock standing at attention. Her panties became wet during the night.

The next day, Todd woke up 6 am for the drive home. He was very much pleased to see Sharon when he went downstairs with his overnight bag in his hand. She had provided him with two large sandwiches and a Thermos®bottle with coffee for the journey.

When Sharon awoke to pee she had the spontaneous idea to go down to the kitchen and to prepare something for Todd. She knew he would leave approximately after 6 am. While she prepared the sandwiches, she wondered whether Yana and the twins also had butterflies in their stomachs. Probably yes the way they had looked at him the whole evening.

Todd thanked her profusely with a warm hug and soft yet distinctive kisses on both her cheeks. As an attentive observer, he was sure she wouldn't have him rebuffed even kissing her lips. It was good the other housemates still slept because Sharon shuddered noticeably. She knew without a doubt she was already longing for Todd and looked after him when he left the house and touched her kissed cheeks with a warm feeling spreading through her body. This event occupied her mind they had planned for the end of September. She decided to persuade the other girls to invite Todd into it. She was convinced they would agree agitatedly.