An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The randy eighteen-year-old stud rammed his prick one last time into his lover's behind and suddenly felt his sperm blast from his cock. His entire shaft - his whole groin - felt like it was exploding. His sperm launched from his cock in hard and furious spurts, the thick gooey boy-cum spraying over the walls of Diana's rectum. Todd held his cock right to the hilt in his lover's nipping tight anus, his cum blasting out into the depths of her guts.

"Uuuuh, Todd, I can feel it, I can feel your fucking cum filling my guts, aaahhh," stammered Diana.

"I'm cumming," Todd needlessly repeated. His body suddenly shook with utter delight as the apogee of his orgasm hit him. He gripped her shoulders firmly to support himself as his body was wracked with orgasmic delight. He pressed harder into her backside, his cock twitching and pulsing in the grip of her anus, still spewing out hot cum. It was a sensational cum surely favored by the fact it was the first time he flooded Diana's bowels.

"Fill me, fill my anal receptacle with cum," Diana was lewdly spluttering out, tightening her anus round Todd's sperm-pumping cock as she did so, "Uuuuh!" It was without a doubt the most exciting anal orgasm she ever experienced.

"FUCK!" was Todd's lustful rapture as to the whole affair after his cock had spurted the last drops of his jism into his lover's intestines. He took a very deep breath, then another one. He hardly managed not to crash on her.

Diana spent a moment getting her breath back, too. Still flat on the mattress, despite the shakiness of her lust-wracked limbs, her head moved to and fro, her beautiful hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. She'd felt Todd pump so much cum up her ass she was convinced that, if she sneezed, sperm would shoot out of her nose.

"That was great, Diana. That was really great," Todd murmured, more to himself than his lover. His cock still hard in her ass he rolled with her to the side that he could spoon behind her. As always it needed some time his cock was wilting in Diana's spunk flooded bowels.

In the afterglow of her mighty climax, Diana felt his cock twitching, slowly leaving its erect state. She was purring in blissful satisfaction. She threw her arms around his arms that were gently holding her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When Todd heard her regular, soft, breathing he closed his eyes and joined her in a nap.

...to be continued.