An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! Fucking hell! Where is the time machine?" Todd blurted out.

All had a good laugh together and Claire felt his cock twitching in excitement in her up and down bouncing ass. She hadn't stopped moving and Todd hadn't stopped caressing her wobbling tits.

"That would be fun, too," Claire exclaimed. "I'd love to see aunt Holly and aunt Barbara take it up their most probably virgin asses."

That made his cock twitch even stronger thinking about two more mature butts he would deflower in a year's span.

"I am next," demanded Sheryl and the other two women approvingly nodded. They loved to watch the goings-on and playing with their pussies.

Sheryl put a little more lube on her asshole. She teased her clit while watching Claire's butt hopping on his cock.

Claire's pace accelerated, and she soon was convulsing in orgasmic bliss, crying out loud, "I'm cuuuumming. This is fucking terrific. Todd, you're the best ass fucker in the world." She couldn't form more words because she was wailing in pure ecstasy. Todd steadied her while she jerked uncontrollably until she went limp. He then gently moved her ass up and down his cock while they kissed.

Sheryl finally popped his cock out of Claire's asshole and into her own mouth. Claire dismounted Todd and fell on the lounger next to his own, watching Sheryl deep-throating his cock.

Sheryl soon sat on his cock, reverse cowgirl this time. He spread her ass cheeks to trace how she lowered herself onto him, swallowing his cock balls deep. She moaned as she jumped her ass on his cock a few times but then she leaned backwards with her backside fully laying on his chest and abdomen. Her decent weight was no problem for him.

This wasn't the first time a woman did that and Todd was familiar with the fact he couldn't really fuck her but his body was strong enough to push from below. Sheryl was also able to move a bit. The purpose of this position became immediately clear for the other girls when Sheryl invited Diana to eat her out. Andromeda and Samantha had done that a number of times. The twins were already engaged in a hot sixty-nine so it was Diana's task to which she happily complied.

She straddled Sheryl's and Todd's legs and bent forward to lick and suck the girl's snatch. She proceeded with the expert cunnilingus while the anal lover's moved in unison as best as they could. You could say it was an ass fuck with restrained power but it felt good for both nonetheless. And Sheryl was additionally pleased by Diana's oral skills she had established. She was sure Andromeda would love that in the future.

Todd occasionally popped his cock out of Sheryl's tushy so Diana could suck it which she didn't hesitate to do. The whole time Todd had his arms around Sheryl's body and squeezed her tits and pinched her stiff nipples as the combined pleasure she received in her ass and pussy brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm. She screamed she was cumming and gushed into Diana's eager mouth while he tweaked her long teats a little harder and moved his pelvis in a rhythm as fast as he could.

Naturally, it was Cindy's turn next. Todd arranged her on all fours on the lawn and entered her ass from behind. Diana spread Cindy's ass for her, watching as he made it gape wide as he pushed forward filling her with all he could give her. Todd hadn't to say anything because when the other twin saw his full, round ass moving, heavenly fucking her sister's rectum, she rushed to the kitchen where the strap-ons were swimming in a tub with antiseptic and cleaning solution. She quickly took one out and washed it carefully under the faucet and donned it.

Todd was looking her way when she came back to the pool and had a lecherous grin on his face as he saw the strap-on. I wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last time he contemplated to let a man fuck his ass. Maybe it would never happen because this man had to share with him a very close friendship that he would let him fuck his ass. And this man had to accept Todd would never reciprocate the pleasure. He was not gay; he just liked being ass fucked.

He remembered a cute guy, a classmate in high school through the sophomore year. He was pleasant to deal with and endowed with a friendly personality and suave manners. He left school when he was outed as gay. It was neither here nor there for Todd if he was gay. Even if he had known it forthwith, he would have continued to befriend him. Back then, Todd didn't know he liked to be fucked in the ass but in hindsight this friendly guy could now be a project for his desires. Todd was sad he had to leave school because of some dumbasses that harassed him. He heard he had changed to a private school where they kept a strict discipline between the students.

Claire stood behind him, lubing the fake cock and his asshole as he said, "Thank you, Claire, that's very prudent of you to think about this without saying anything. Yeeeaahh, that feels very good. It's OK, push a little harder. I feel no pain. Aaaaaaahhhhhh, yes, that's fantastic you're in my ass. Now fuck me hard. I like it very much."

Claire found a nice rhythm with his own strokes in Cindy's ass and he knew she would receive his second load of cum this afternoon in her anal cavern. Todd let Diana suck his cock whenever he intentionally retreated from Cindy's ass. Diana usually placed lube at the twin's open anus and on his bloated glans before pushing his cock back in. He finally leaned forward and grabbed Cindy's tits and picked up the pace to pound her ass vigorously until she came very hard, pronouncing her orgasm as loud as Todd did.

They emitted almost the same words like, "Yeeees, fucking fantastic. What a great feeling. I'm cuuuumming."

Cindy's orgasm reached new heights when she heard Todd bellowing and filling her bowels with his hot, splendid cum. She had the feeling his copious liquid was splashing all around her rectal walls, hitting every pleasure spot in her rear passage. Todd clearly detected how his ejaculation in her bowels pleased her, and he was missing it again in his own rectum. How would it feel to cum in a hot woman's ass and feeling a man's cum filling his own anal channel? He could only speculate how sensationally it would be. Claire retreated the fake cock from Todd's ass when she felt his cum shots subsiding.

A little later, the anal partners calmed down and Todd pulled Diana's head to Cindy's ass. He pulled his cock out of it and straight into Diana's mouth. She didn't hesitate to take his cum-coated monster and he fucked her throat for a couple of minutes before he looked to Sheryl who was furiously finger-fucking her pussy and ass. Todd stopped her and arranged the perplexed woman behind Cindy's ass and told her the twin liked to have her ass sucked clean from cum.

Sheryl hesitated a moment but then just sighed and dove with her face between Cindy's widely spread buns straight into her gaping asshole and sucked with all force she could muster Todd's sperm out of Cindy's asshole. She swallowed everything what spurted in her mouth. It had a musky taste but not bad and Sheryl liked Todd's cum.

He fucked Diana's throat a few more minutes before he realized it was now her turn to get ass fucked, something she was surely waiting for. He had fucked Claire cowgirl style, Sheryl in this horizontal position and Cindy doggy style so it was now Diana's pleasure to be ass fucked in the missionary position where they could kiss and look into each other's eyes.

Todd crawled over Diana and she took that as a signal to get her arms under her knees and pulled her legs back that her knees were touching her shoulder. Her extremities were spread enough for Todd to have easy access to her female treasures she so generously and freely presented him. He looked into her lecherously smiling face and saw nothing but trustful anticipation in her eyes. Diana knew Todd would never hurt her. He was allowed to do anything with her what he wanted.

The loving kisses they shared confirmed the bond between them they had established years ago in the 'Club'. Due to the circumstances, this bond was transformed into a sexual relationship just yesterday.

Diana whispered, "Todd, fuck my ass and fill it with cum. I insist you've another load for me."

Although he was ready to do it he could not resist lowering his face first to her shamelessly offered lower orifices. He gave her responsive asshole a long French kiss, slipping his tongue inside her ass where he detected the lube had vanished since he had prepared the girls some time ago. While fingering her leaky pussy with two fingers she squirmed, and her orifices milked on his tongue and fingers, her pussy providing him with delicious, fresh juices. Breaking the kiss he spread lube again over her anus and gingerly worked it in, using three fingers which made her shake even more.

While Todd did that Claire sucked his cock, applying a thick coat of spit to it. She continued sucking his cock to make sure he was ready for Diana's ass, as he made sure the waitress was ready for his cock. In the meantime, still lying on the lawn, Sheryl and Cindy had sucking the cum out of the twin's butt enhanced into a playful sixty-nine.

"Put your cock in my ass," Diana begged again and growled, "I need it badly."

Claire had mercy with her and placed his cockhead at the waitress' asshole. Todd felt it and pushed softly and Diana's anus obediently gave way for his anal chisel, forwarding deep into her rectum until their pelves met what provoked a gush of juice out of her pussy wetting his patch of pubic hair above his cock base. Her leaking snatch provided his dick with additional lube throughout the whole fucking anal adventure.

"Aaahhh, Darling, this is what I want," she moaned enthusiastically. "Now fuck my ass nice and hard."

Sheryl and Cindy were engaged in their lesbian affairs and Claire joined the ass fucking couple kneeling beside them, reaching with one hand under Todd's body and fondled his taut scrotum carefully while she felt it slapping against Diana's tailbone. The slapping noise of their copulation and their ecstatic moans were music to her ears. Her other hand was busy with her pussy and ass to shove some fingers into it.

The ass-fucking couple became wilder by the minute, increasing the pace of their anal intercourse. Diana felt the heat enhancing in her whole lower region, especially in her penetrated rectum. She felt her tits harden and her nipples throbbing with need. Sparks of desire rushed through her and increased in volume until sensational lust explosions monopolized her body. She wanted to yell she was cumming but she couldn't utter any words so she just succumbed to fairly loud cries of pleasure as an intense orgasm kept her in its grip.

Wave after wave of blissful ecstasy rolled through her, erupting from the carnal well in her ass. She was a bit surprised how quickly she came today with his cock in her ass. Even yesterday evening it took her longer. With Charley she had often but not always a pure anal orgasm and surely not so fast. She assumed her sexual disposition was already closely connected to this wonderful, young man. Miguel, the Spanish cook, would be nothing more than a sexual distraction, unable to catapult her into celestial spheres like Todd could.

Todd wasn't ready yet so he moved very slowly in her so she could come back to earth from a place where only libidinous energy existed. She finally opened her eyes, looking at him in wonder while he softly kissed her heated face. He moved almost imperceptibly in her butt just to make her aware he was still in her. They kissed first leisurely but that changed to more passion by the minute. Diana was into it so he knew she wanted more and he wanted to cum in her debauched rear cavern.

A few times Todd made it happen his tunnel boring machine slipped out of her rear channel and immediately Claire's eager mouth was there to suck it deep in her throat, adding a copious amount of saliva to it before it continued its important work. Each time he peeked through her gaping rear opening, enjoying immensely the view.

Claire again was fascinated how Todd interacted with a woman, how he made her his possession and how her body and soul melted to him. She thought it was almost a capability beyond nature. And how fast and intensively Diana again reacted to Todd, this fantastic Alpha-Male and his divine pecker. Yesterday was her first time with him and now she was already capable to have two anal orgasms in a row.

Todd added more power to his strokes as he anticipated she got closer to her next orgasm. Her hoarse begging for more was unmistakable. Todd was also in heaven with her hot anal sheath pulsing around his fast moving steam piston. He was happy he could cum with her now.

Claire heard both panting loudly and felt his balls throbbing and thumping in their wrapping. Both seemed to be ready for the big bang. Their moves became frantic that they had to stop kissing and Todd had to stop sucking her long, hard teats. It looked like two people became one in the heat of passion.

"Get ready to fill my bowels with cum," Diana babbled almost incomprehensibly as her orgasm got imminent.

In response to that, he doubled his efforts at plowing her backdoor. When she started to convulse in orgasm, he pushed his engorged monster all the way up her butt and opened his floodgates, spewing cum past the end of her twitching rectum. Her mighty anal spasms completely drained his balls into her bowels. They wailed in unison through their climaxes. He softened his thrust into her and finally held still in her for a couple of minutes until his cock started to get limp.

"Stay as you are, Claire," Todd prompted the twin still kneeling beside them as he slowly pulled out of Diana's ass. "Girls, surely, each one of you want to have a little taste of my cum out of her ass. Be nice and leave some for the others."

Sitting closely to them Claire was the first to dive into Diana's offered ass. He had deposited his cum so deep it took her a while to suck it out.

"It's delicious," moaned Claire, smacking her lips. "But I know I've to share it with you two."

Sheryl was the last to suck the residues of his cum out of Diana's ass. There was almost nothing left compared to the first time she sucked all of Todd's cum out of Cindy's bottom. The waitress couldn't believe it but fantastically she experienced a further small orgasm from this lewd action. All four girls kissed as some kind of a bond and a promise for the future between them. They swapped saliva with the smell of his cum in it. Yes, their lesbian love was already growing and Todd had great pleasure to witness it.

After they were recovered enough, they found them fit enough to frolic in and out of the pool until it was time to prepare dinner. They showered together in Todd's bathroom and then went to the kitchen where they had a fun time preparing the dish together. A large Hash Browns Casserole with bacon, onions and cheese was on the menu. A tossed green salad would accompany it.

Todd's parents arrived right on time and while they refreshed themselves, the casserole was in the oven. Todd and his girlfriends set the table and then his parents came down casually dressed as the youngsters. Todd suggested a dry white wine to the food and all agreed.

Half an hour later, the casserole was on the table and seven wine glasses were filled. Jennifer thanked the fivesome for the cooking. I was a nice change not have to do it after work. The fivesome declared they would do it tomorrow as well.

Of course, one bottle of wine was far too little for seven people. They had a funny early evening together and it started to darken as the fourth bottle was opened. The lanterns around the patio provided a cozy atmosphere. Tom only chuckled as Cindy opened her big mouth and said they had fun with Todd the whole day. She blushed and said sorry as she discovered the ambiguity. She could have also said they fucked him the whole day what would have been the real truth.

This time all seven musketeers helped to clean the table and the kitchen. With a slight, pleasant buzz the fivesome retreated to Todd's bedroom.

...to be continued.