An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was already captivated how sensational his cock felt in her ass pinning her down into the mattress. She couldn't think straight and answered absently, "No. Honey, please tell me."

Todd's voice sounded fiercely excited as he muttered, "I'll put you two at my mercy. Your sister and you will be double-penetrated tomorrow. You'll don the harness fucking your pussies and I'll sodomize your butts. Be prepared for thunderous orgasms."

Another hot wave of great desire swapped through her as Linda heard him say that. What else could she do than to whisper her acquiescence? This young man was simply irresistible.

Todd whispered back, "Thank you, my Dear. I promise you two an epochal event." Then he kissed all the reachable places on her back and moved his hips equally.

The hot depths of his lover's anal caverns treated his dick with pleasure and the milking feeling of her poop chute around his steel-rod was making him feel as if being jerked off by a warm, soft glove. He moved first slowly to make sure his cock was leaking more than enough pre-cum to keep his cock lubricated without need to use KY Jelly. It even dawned upon him the amount of leaking pre-cum seemed to increase as longer he maintained such an overpowering sex life.

Todd was well aware how Linda tried with her hips to stimulate him to a faster pace and how her moans of excitement increased but first he had to do something else. Still supported by his strong forearms and his strong legs, he curved his arms to reach with the palms of his hands under her body. His lover reacted immediately and raised her upper torso a bit so he could enclose her wonderful tits with his large hands.

Her engorged globes quivered with nipples stiff and erect from arousal. Lying down again, Linda found his hands trapped between the mattress and her taut breasts. The impact on her bosom felt clearly better than the bed sheets. She also found out despite the pressure he was able to twist his hands a bit to excite the hard pebbles. She couldn't stand it any longer. She needed more sex action.

"Fuck, Todd, don't hold back any longer. You promised me to sodomize me well after you sent Carol into Morpheus' realm. Do it. Fuck my ass fast and hard."

Todd obeyed happily and slowly picked up the pace until his cock was pounding hard and fast in and out of her ass, his strong loins slapping loudly against her tight butt cheeks.

"Oh yes, Todd. Yes, that's sooo fantastic. Unbelievably the second time today. Fuck my sex-crazed ass, Baby, sodomize me at your pleasure," she grunted, totally and completely letting herself go, unconditionally relishing the fact she was this young man's anal slut.

She was really into it, lifting up and giving a little twist every time his cock drove downwards, making her groan in happiness with this never expected enormous manifestation of her sexuality. She was screaming, moaning, and thrusting back at him, meeting each thrust of his cock probably only an inch or two in this vulnerable position.

Todd kind of went berserk fucking her. His hands gripped her hips, as he impaled her ass on his fabulous pecker, and then pulling her up to him his balls slapping against her pussy, spurred on by her voice, urging him for more.

"Aaaaahhhh, Darling, it's wonderful how your large scrotum is hitting my clit!"

Heaven on earth couldn't be better as he established a ravishing pace fucking her ass harder than ever before, creating this extraordinary, indescribable pleasure which only came along with anal sex. It seemed her rectum was a melting pot of emotions which was extremely exciting but also very different from vaginal sex. No other man before Todd had ever created this storm of anal ecstasy in her body.

She had little leverage in this position but she bucked against his anal fuckstrokes as good as she could. A small pit fire started in her lower region which quickly turned into a massive wildfire. Linda was beside herself, experiencing a hallucination in her dizzy mind she stood beside the bed and saw this berserker hammering a monster cock in this poor woman's asshole with a sound that baffled all description. The woman seemed to have lost all her composure, writhing, squirming and turning back and fro under this unleashed, raging bull. Shrieks of pleasure and incoherent babbles left her wide open mouth intermitted with hard panting.

Linda's mind was reduced to the only purpose to feel his glow sword move in her combustion chamber which recently was her ass chamber. It was obvious the operators made a big mistake not to control the increasing heat properly. Her former ass chamber exploded in a firestorm of blissful sensations catapulting it in a sea of pure carnal ecstasy. If Linda could've seen her pussy at this moment she probably would have been frightened to the core how large her swollen pussy lips looked like and how much love juices were squirting out of the gaping hole. Additionally she would have seen her clit engorged almost twice to the normal size, twitching in the same rhythm as the waves of carnal bliss rolled up and down her body, connecting her spasming ass and her spasming pussy close together.

It was a wonder Linda's loud cries of rapture didn't wake up her sister but that only confirmed how deep she was asleep. It was impossible to say how long her thunderous orgasm progressed. Whether it was only one orgasm or a string of them, she couldn't tell later.

Linda registered it only in the back of her orgasmic mind that the raging bull bellowed furiously as he inseminated a useless receptacle with spurt after spurt of hot, fertile semen. Todd considered it as a wonder his spewing cock didn't explode from overwhelming excitement and it was a wonder, too, her clenching asshole couldn't cut it off from his body. With a tight grip of his hands on her hips and his legs seizing her thighs he made sure her writhing and shaking body couldn't throw him out of the saddle. Her head effected a life of its own erratically moving on the pillow and her wide open mouth was emanating throaty, gurgling screams of pleasure.

Linda was a happy camper. She could savor the blissful sensations until the very end without fully losing her consciousness. However, for some time she remained in a daze and registered it only in passing Todd was still lying on her back burden her with as little weight as he could muster. He was clearly breathing and panting as hard as she did. Another of her peripheral perceptions was the fact Todd's cock needed a lot of time to wilt in her ass. No wonder how her anus kept it in a tight grip and how her hips still involuntarily wiggled under him.

Linda wanted to thank Todd for this divine experience as her breathing returned to normal but as she tried to open her mouth there was only a loud yawn and it was suddenly impossible to keep her eyes open with these heavy lids. Seconds later she was fast asleep, as quickly as her sister, even before Todd's cock was flaccid enough to slip out of her ass.

He jokingly thought what a fantastic lover he was to make his conquests fall asleep even before he was finished with them. Actually, he was proud of himself how often he had been able to cum this day and that he had not only his girlfriends worn out in the morning but these gorgeous sisters as well.

Linda was clearly dead asleep because other than the involuntary twitching of her sphincters there was no other reaction as he withdrew his half-flaccid dick from her gaping asshole. It was a little redder than normal but it also indicated wild anal sex was something she was used to. Half a minute later her anus was tightly closed again and with a soft kiss on it he sucked up the drops of cum that had escaped her ass. Two or three more licks and she was clean there.

Todd went to the bathroom to wash his cock sitting on the bidet where he again registered the sisters had made a good job cleaning their bowels. He had avoided it so far but tomorrow he would coax the girls into a little ass-to-mouth action. With a clean ass it is except for a peculiar flavor no big deal just as his girlfriends had assured him so. They were excited about it because of the depraved overtone.

After brushing his teeth and drinking a glass of wine as a nightcap, Todd crawled back in the bed between his sleeping lovelies and covered them and himself with a blanket. He was equally tired then and sleep came quickly. Despite he slept soundly he often dreamt vivaciously about willing mouths, pussies and asses waiting everywhere for him to be stuffed with his big cock.

Friday morning Todd as the well known slugabed was still deep in sleep as the sisters woke up. He didn't make a sound as the women's bodies stirred and moved around him to get rid of the daze that followed a fast awakening. Fully awoken, the sisters looked lovingly at their sleeping young lover wondering a little why he didn't wake up with them being so noisy. They would learn later he was a heavy sleeper and his mother had to wake him sometimes after he missed the alarm clock. And after a sex marathon like yesterday it was even worse.

However, their wonderment quickly was replaced by attention they paid to a part of Todd's superb anatomy. They had seen morning woods before but never in such a fully erect state. All of his thick, long cock twitching around was looking for admiration. His sleeping position at the moment was partly on his side and partly on his back with bent legs so it was easy for them to give his body a careful push which rolled him completely on his back accompanied by three slaps of his hard cock against his belly. As a human's body often moved during sleep without waking up his regular breathing didn't change a bit. His handsome face had an expression in it like he was dreaming something excitingly.

Linda was a bit quicker than her sister to grab his magnificent man meat cautiously and brought it in a vertical position for an oral approach. She knew he was in her ass before she fell asleep but didn't care as she pulled her lips over his boner where she immediately detected it smelled and tasted carefully washed. She couldn't help to wonder how he would smell and taste straight out of a woman's clean ass. She had never done that before but with Todd she took it into consideration.

Carol again was flabbergasted how smoothly her sister absorbed Todd's mighty flagpole in her mouth. There was only a short interruption as his glans reached her throat but that obstacle was quickly conquered by swallowing his meat with her Adam's apple moving up and down. With a satisfied hum her lips reached the bald base of his cock but her nose was tickled by the trimmed patch of pubic hair above it. For a long minute she let her throat vibrate around his cock, simultaneously extending her tongue on its underside to lick his swollen testicles.

The vibrating sucking motions of Linda's milking throat and her slobbering tongue fondling his big balls finally woke Todd up out of a fantastic dream where two gorgeous mature women, the unknown aunts Holly and Barbara of his twin girlfriends' Cindy and Claire, were rivaling who gave better head. Both turned out to be deepthroat experts knowing exactly how to worship a cock with mouth and throat, forming the oral cavity as a pussy-like channel.

Todd's heavy eyelids opened slowly as if he didn't want to get out of this very realistic dream. It took him another minute to realize Linda did fellate him equally as he had dreamt about. The only difference was that Carol sat beside him, leisurely pleasuring herself with one hand between her thighs and another one kneading her tits and pinching hard nipples while she observed the deepthroat technique of her sister. She was sure next time with Todd or another man she would have learned that as well to make this man her slave.

Linda was aware he had ceased sleeping as his hips bucked against her, driving his pecker harder in her oral pussy. What a great satisfaction her efforts with a cucumber for two weeks paid off in full to form for him a wet, warm channel deep into her pharynx. She looked at Todd letting his saliva coated cock slip out of her mouth and complained, "It's about time you woke up! I've been down there for ages it seems. I was starting to doubt my oral prowess!" However, she said it with a sexy grin on her face and resumed her action.

The almost identical odor of the women's sexual arousal wafted to his nostrils and made him immediately crazy with lust. Carol squatted close to his body so it was easy to grab her waist to lift her up and centered her crotch over his face. Some pussy juice would relieve him from his dry mouth. Normally he didn't have morning breath but then he would have pussy breath which suited him well. A shriek of enjoyment left her mouth as her from masturbating very wet and gaping pussy was speared by a long, stiff tongue which instantly slurped her leaking juices.

With his strong hands on her hips, Todd kept her in the right position to look at the flawless skin of her thighs that led to a pair of swollen, gaping lips that outlined the entrance to her vagina. It was his tenth cunt to look at but he was again unable to compare them because they all were perfect in their own way; had he'd been a religious man he would have paused to offer thanks to unknown authorities for his luck. Instead he opened her nether lips with his tongue and his gaze was focused into a moist and very welcoming pussy.

His tongue searched forward to make slithering contact with her wet, warm pussy walls, soft and nevertheless contracting around his oral appendage. She cried out several times and then her hands grabbed the back of his head to lift his face deeper into her snatch. He found her hands a great support for his efforts. It released some of the strain in his neck.

A barrage of serious fuck strokes made Carol moan like crazy, shaking violently above Todd before he adjusted her position with his hands on her twitching hips that he could lick further down, over her sensible perineum then diving deep in the valley of her ass where he spread her buns for easy access. Her pussy then dripped juices on his forehead but he didn't care and just closed his eyes so that they would not be affected.

Two things happened simultaneously. Carol cried out in rapture as his tongue caressed her crinkled butthole where she found his stabs pleasant with only a remaining soreness there which could completely be neglected. And Todd released an energetic groan out of his throat as his cock was captured by the warm, wet folds of an eager snatch slowly impaling itself on his mighty spear. Warm, wet, velvet heaven was engulfing his steel-hard ramrod.

At the same time his forcing tongue together with the impact of his groan widened Carol's anus enough to insert his tongue its full length and that was not little. He thought there remained a faint taste of the ointment that Linda had applied to her sister in the bathroom.

Todd knew she hadn't had either a bowel movement or a cleaning enema so far but he didn't care because nothing there was unpleasant for his taste. He made sure to tickle the sensitive folds of her inner sphincter as well which was contracting involuntarily because a human being had no control over that part of the anal entrance. He continued the rimming a few minutes until her pussy extracted slimy liquid like a seriously leaking faucet. He had to use his hands to wipe her secretions from his eyes.

The same happened with Linda who was bathing his cock in a sea of female fluid. The noise and the babbling obscenities the sisters emitted indicated unmistakably they were close to an orgasm. He opened his eyes for a short moment and saw Linda obviously was leaning forward because she wrapped her arms around her sister and was kneading her breasts and pinching her long teats.

Todd reacted accordingly bucking his hips against his wild bouncing bronco in the shape of a sex-crazed woman whose existence was reduced to this divine cock plowing through her cunt. He felt all the exciting telltale signs of an approaching mighty orgasm but was again thankful the trigger was missing in this position otherwise he wasn't sure he could hold back any longer. What could be better than a woman fucking him vigorously and a woman squirming her greedy cunt over his face until he almost choked.

Carol wailed almost as loudly as her sister as her young lover licked, sucked and chewed on her prominent clit filled with blood to the extent. Carol was the first to reach her peak.

With an obviously unintended energetic thrust of her pelvis that nearly knocked his head off, her body exploded into a pulsing, throbbing orgasm, punctuated by expression of delight from above.

She croaked the words more than she spoke them, "My God! Where did you learn to eat pussy so well? That's the best ever. Yeeeaaahhh, fucking hell, I'm cuuummmiiinnng." The power of it washed through her body and brain.

Todd held his ground with his hands on her hips, allowing her clit to spasm against his outstretched tongue he held motionless against her pleasure button, and at the same time he thrusted a slimy finger deep in her bunghole. Her legs bounced back, her thighs trembling tight around his head to intensify her pleasure...her whole body was in rapture. It certainly was a powerful release for her. His head was cramped between her thighs but even though he found it difficult to breathe he was still able to swallow the copious amount of female cum which was delicious.

Gradually, her screams of excitement waned and the intense pleasure rocking her body turned into a full contentment of happiness through the afterglow of her heavy climax.

Finally unable to keep her body up any longer Carol dropped to his side and whispered in deep harmony, "Todd, my love, I needed thirty years to experience something like that in the morning. What a waste of time. My Dear, thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you've learned me about divine lovemaking.

"I may find a good husband but I'll never cease to love you. I honor your intention not to make love with a married woman without reasons but maybe you find it in your heart to make an exception with me in case I choose option one. Please be assured making love with you as a married woman I would never look at it as unfaithfulness. That's just not possible with the love I feel for you."

In the meantime, Linda made full use of his strange disposition not to cum with a cowgirl riding him. Through lust glazed eyes she announced her second orgasm to a non-existent audience as her sister fell on her side and whispered those words to him. She hoped for her sister to find a good man but she also hoped that would be postponed for maybe one or two years where they could find together lecherous happiness with Todd again and again.

Todd with Carol purring in felicity beside him let Linda savor her second orgasm but then he took action because he needed to cum as well. With a strong grip he pressed her body to him and rolled with her to the free side of the bed where he enthroned above her supported by arms and knees with lips locked in deep passionate kisses. Her mouth tasted sweet as peach nectar as their tongues writhed together, dancing and dueling frantically. The school secretary tightened the grip of her arms around his neck as she undulated her hips to meet his soft, clockwise thrusts into her body.

Linda already came twice but with his wild kisses and their pelves grinding into each other her arousal came back in spades. She cried out in pleasure as he suddenly broke the kiss and moved his head to her taut bosom where he sucked, licked and chewed on her stiff nipples alternately and at the same time accelerating the moves of his hips, fucking her harder and faster by the minute.

Lying there she had closed her eyes with her mouth open while his cock plunged through her hot furnace, "Oh fuck! It's huge, it feels soooo good. Oh shit! Fuck me, Todd, fuck me!"