An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt wonderfully stretched and full as no other man was ever able to do so, and her hips rotated around his magnificent manhood in rhythm to his fuckstrokes while she clamped her legs around his back again. Todd was a lucky guy all the women in his life so far were limber enough to do that. It was always a wonderful feeling how the women's legs tightened around him with a silky smooth skin touching him.

Her pussy muscles convulsed around his cock almost involuntarily, trying to milk him within her. Todd grinned at her attempt, and then slowly pulled his pecker out of her until just the head was inside of her quim. He then plunged in again, her cries of carnal bliss causing his heart to race even more quickly. Linda's hard pebbles scraped across his chest, creating sensations that turned him into a rutting animal.

He intended to keep this up, but his own body betrayed him with need. He pumped her sweet pussy relentlessly that was gaping before him. As he watched his cock move in and out of Linda's cunt, Todd felt his balls to tighten and draw up against him. He had reached the limit of pace he was comfortable with, skin slapping against skin, moans of pleasure filling the room.

Todd liked to hear her sweet, agonizing cries as she trembled below him, felt that her moves turned into bucking, writhing, utterly helpless it seemed, but her body answered his call to dance to his tune, and his lust rose feverishly in him. He fucked her tirelessly in a steady pace like he was a machine and not a human being, his heavy balls slapping into her ass loudly. His hands held her shoulders tight as she bucked beneath him, crying out for more, wanting it harder, deeper, faster, her own hands squeezing her breasts, her own fingers stretching her nipples taut, her glazed eyes open but staring at a point fixed somewhere across the room.

With a guttural moan she flung her head back, an expression of pure carnal bliss on her face as she demanded, "More, Todd...give me more of your fabulous cock. Fuck me into nirvana."

Linda loved the way Todd obeyed to her wishes. He was fucking her hard and fast and his actions were taking her breath away. Her attempt to get enough air in her lungs became a major task combined with moans and groans. The young man himself was then on the fast lane to his own release he had denied himself so long. She felt incredible...a furnace hot silk covered cunt, very wet with an intoxicating smell, wrapped itself tight around his pumping steam piston.

It seemed there was an uncommon fist in her deepest core gripping his pounding shaft. Tighter and tighter. He felt the contractions deep inside of her. She violently clamped her legs around his back as she came, forcing every spare inch of his jackhammer into her. He joined her dutifully in the dance of pure pleasure, their bodies whirling together in giant spasms of orgasmic ecstasy. There was never seen a more euphoric beast with two backs.

It enhanced their blissful sensations as shot after heavy shot of hot man sauce left his sperm cannon and filled her vaginal cavern to the brink. This time it was Carol who marveled at Todd's ability to satisfy a woman to the utmost; to drive her sister almost out of her mind. She couldn't understand everything they yelled at each other but it was clearly not suitable for a hen party.

While Todd had exquisitely ate her out Carol had been too occupied with her own pleasure as to be aware her sister already came twice so she was a little surprised how worn out Linda looked as she came back from the heights of her orgasm. There didn't seem much energy left in her body. Todd on the other hand seemed to be still in good condition as he lay beside her sister kissing her in the afterglow of their enjoyment. His body language told Carol he was fit for another romp in the hay but she was truthfully satisfied at the moment and really starving for breakfast. This was also the reason why she hadn't joined the couple for some common fun.

She rose from the bed and told Linda, while smiling at the couple, she would start making breakfast and she was invited to join her in the kitchen as soon she was capable of it.

Half an hour later, the threesome sat at the dining table and consumed a delicious breakfast there. The kitchen of the condo was too small to have a breakfast bar furnished there. Again it was a nude celebration with Todd unable to avoid a big boner but he could also smell the women's still evident arousal. They had agreed to shower after the breakfast and the women would clean their bowels with disposable enema kits Linda had stored in the bathroom. They would only use clear warm water without additives as she had learned it from the net. Todd commented that as a good idea because pure water would never irritate the intestinal walls.

Some time later, Todd was eagerly pleased his lovers unashamedly and uninhibitedly allowed him to join them in the bathroom while they cleaned their bowels thoroughly. They had much fun together with Todd fingering their pussies and asses and with the girls playing with his cock with hands and mouths. They kept themselves on the verge of an orgasm without cumming because they wanted their excitement about the double-penetration act reach the highest level.

That was unmistakably the fact as they entered the bedroom again where they already had changed the sheets and Todd had made the harness ready which had been carefully cleaned after Linda fucked his ass yesterday. The sisters were excited and a little nervous at the same time as this was something they never even had thought about. And now with Todd there wasn't the slightest hesitation to try it out. They already had decided to buy such a depraved instrument that they could fuck each other in their pussies and asses. They had accepted Todd had turned them into sex-crazed sluts.

It was already agreed the older sister would be the first to get double-penetrated so Carol donned the harness and Todd helped her to tighten the broad belt over her ass to make sure it was snug and secure. He couldn't resist to shove his hand between her luscious buns and to tickle her asshole which was by then recovered enough for a second assfuck. He reached around to check that the harness was properly donned and the eight inch artificial cock with its skin-like surface was bouncing up and down like a real cock waiting to please a woman.

The sisters again were mesmerized how Todd's ass yesterday had accepted this fat, long dildo without any resistance. He also checked the vibrator which was deeply lodged in Carol's pussy and instantly turned on the vibration and Linda and he stunningly saw her body suddenly trembling like an aspen leaf. To switch on the vibration was enough to push her arousal over the edge and a nice orgasm shuddered through her body.

Linda took advantage of it kneading her sister's breasts and chewing the long, hard nipples between her lips while the waves of ecstasy rolled through Carol's stature. She shuddered herself as she recalled how Todd had described the act in graphic details. He had also explained how they could have the double penetration act reversed with his cock in a pussy and the dildo fucking an ass. That had initially caused the idea to buy such a harness.

Her sister sucking and licking her sensible teats and Todd from behind teasing her anus and his cock pressing against her warm skin Carol's lasciviousness overpowered her and she moved behind her sister and pushed her down on her knees in front of Todd.

"On your knees, bitch!" she commanded. "And take him deep!"

Linda was much too surprised to resist with the strong hands of her sister on her shoulders and she grabbed the throbbing shaft of Todd's cock and started to lick it at a furious pace. Then, as Carol had her hands between her thighs to test the wetness there, she took Todd's cock deep in her throat. After a few minutes using her oral cavity as a pussy for his enjoyment she felt her sister kneeling behind her and probing her leaking, gaping pussy lips with the thick dildo. That was more than she could take and with pleading eyes, she looked back at her sister.

"I need you inside me! Please." Yes, their incestuous desires for each other were in full bloom. Todd was touched by the fact they were now not only loving sisters but also emphatic lovers. It fueled the desire he felt for them even to a higher degree.

Carol laughed, and held the strap-on by the base to push the fat head between her sister's inviting pussy lips. "Your wish is my command," she purred and with a hard targeted shove the dildo disappeared in her sister's cunt which was fortunately flooded with lubrication so no damage could be done. Linda wailed in sudden ecstasy as the dildo filled her pussy almost as much as Todd's natural cock.

"Fucking wonderful," she excitingly yelled, "Yesterday morning we were still normal sisters and now we're fucking each other. Fucking unbelievable!"

However, being fucked from behind and giving Todd a fantastic blowjob wasn't the purpose Linda was destined for. Carol remembered that and placed her arms around her sister to steady her and also to have another feel of her gorgeous bosom. Linda's pussy was still impaled by the fake cock as they stood up in unison but as they entered the bed they lost their synchronicity and fell apart though that was only for a few seconds with Carol lying on her back and holding the dildo upright for her sister.

Linda almost jumped into position to place the plastic thing at the entrance of her cunt. Carol reached up and holding her sister's hips she pulled her down to fully impale her again. A long sigh of carnal enjoyment escaped Linda's lips as she felt the strap-on deep inside her and Carol also moaned as the pressure on the strap-on pushed the buzzing vibrator deep into her pussy and against her G-spot.

Todd was patiently waiting for the sisters to become acquainted with this completely new experience. He thought, 'The better you fuck your partner, the better you fuck yourself'. Truthfully he found it extremely thrilling seeing the sisters passionately kissing like they had done it their whole lives and not just from yesterday with Todd's presence to convince them.

Carol established gentle upward moves of her hips and her sister pushed down to meet her thrusts. As their excitement accelerated, Linda rode the strap-on harder bouncing up until it almost left her cunt then pushing down hard. And with each movement of the strap-on, there was a corresponding thrust of the vibrator inside Carol.

The sex-crazed sisters had no problem to quickly synchronize their thrusts as Carol heard a familiar, excited moan and gigglingly remembered Todd was waiting for his assignment. She gave him a nod with her head which Linda couldn't see because her eyes were closed as she frantically bounced up and down on this artificial woman pleaser. She felt from afar a mighty orgasm approaching and almost screamed in frustration when she felt a hand on her hips stopping her hopping.

That was Carol's hint and she closed her arms around her sister's neck and pulled her down for a forceful French kiss simultaneously wrapping her legs around her sister's midsection. Carol was amazed how strong and equally flexible the harness turned out to be. Even at this angle the dildo still fit properly in Linda's cunt.

Holding her sister with her clamping legs firmly in place their kisses became hotter and hotter. As their tongues dueled furiously battling for space in each other's mouths, Carol felt her sister's body twitching and shaking as Todd applied KY Jelly on and in her ass. Linda knew it and she was common with it but she couldn't control her excited reaction reminding there was a fat, long dildo in her pussy and she was sure Todd's cock in her ass would feel differently this way.

"It's time, Honey," Todd murmured as he probed Linda's ass with his fingers applying more KY because he definitely knew her ass would now be tighter with the fake cock in her snatch. Linda squirmed on her sister's strap-on as she felt his lubed fingers diving deeper and with more force. As it was her first double-penetration experience Todd was making sure that she was thoroughly stretched and lubed before he would shove his cock deep into her. Linda bent under his touch which moved the dildo in and out of her pussy and the vibrator in and out of Carol's.

He pulled his fingers out of her well prepared ass and Linda's body tensed despite that she knew what was coming next and she was used to it. However, with the dildo in her pussy, it was a different situation and she primed herself for the unknown impact. The head of his mighty cock felt familiar against her ass and she breathed deeply to relax and as she did so the head slipped in painlessly as always.

"Aaaahhhh, fucking heaven and hell," Linda exclaimed with force. She was prepared that two almost equally large cocks occupying her pussy and ass at the same time would feel freakishly but now she thought there were two tree trunks lodging in her nether orifices. She felt full to the brim.

"Feels good, don't it?" Todd softly exclaimed as he felt her ass extremely tight but there was no obstacle in the way to make a grand slam homerun. His cock felt wonderful to be in the tight yet soft vice of her ass. Through the thin membrane he was alongside the rubbery dildo in her pussy with its impact on his fleshy spear. He again wondered how a double-penetration act would feel different with another human cock in her pussy and his cock in her ass. He had no doubt the man in her pussy and himself in her ass they would feel the friction against each other's dicks.

After a few minutes of adjustment where her lovers only moved marginally to find a steady rhythm Linda felt great trapped between them with their cocks in her pussy and ass. The friction they established in her vaginal and anal channel was fabulously exciting.

Satisfied that they were all ready for more, Todd said, "OK, let the fun begin."

Linda quickly adjusted to the rhythm of her lovers rocking back and forth encouraging the fuckstrokes in her pussy and ass. With every synchronized move, deeply fucking her pussy with the strap-on while Todd almost left her ass and then came back deeply penetrating her rectum while the dildo retreated the threesome got wilder, fucking themselves into a rage of enthusiasm. Of course, Carol wasn't left out. The buzzing vibrator was deeply pushed in her pussy with every thrust she made in her sister's pussy. Panting and breathing hard the sisters were no longer able to kiss each other.

"My Gosh! What a fucking double penetration fest," Linda exclaimed in rapture as she felt both her holes pounded hard again and again. Her lovers fucked her in earnest relentlessly thrusting deep in her pussy and ass in a perfect rhythm she countered with her own moves. It didn't take long and Linda was floating in a sea of blissful carnality screaming without registering how loud she was.

She managed to croak out, almost incoherently, "Fuck, fuck, damnit, fuck me harder. I'm gonna cum. A thunderstorm of an orgasm is approaching. Fucking hell, yeeeaaahhhh!"

A few more hard thrusts pushed Linda over the edge and, announcing loudly she was cumming. Her bucking and writhing got frantic as her two lovers kept up their steady pace. Climax after climax burst in Linda's brain until she felt she would pass out from too many sensations. She was confused as she had just experienced multiple orgasms and she was still being fucked and she felt that she was going to start up all over again.

In order to experience that again after Todd left for college she realized there was no other chance than to share her male lovers with her sister as long as she wasn't in a serious relationship. She wondered whether there were future lovers who wanted to get fucked in the ass like Todd did. However, she had some doubts they were as confident as Todd to entertain such an act which was commonly labeled as gay.

Carol groped her breasts with the hard nipples poking into the palm of her hand and it was good the vibrator was waterproofed because she flooded it with her juices. Todd leaned forward to reach under Linda's body where he equally found her tits taut in the palm of his hands and the nipples hard like pebbles. Continuously he applied constant pressure to her rectum while he felt a slow build-up for his own release.

Carol moaned loudly as the vibrator rocked back and forth inside her pussy, and she then felt herself cum, suddenly overwhelming her existence. Her pussy pulsed in increasingly powerful contractions. They seemed to be as strong as she had experienced them with Todd before. Maybe fucking her sister caused it to carry her away.

"My God! Fucking fantastic," she screamed. "Yeah, Ooohhh, Yeeesss! I'm cuuuummmiiing." He body squirmed around in uncontrolled rapture, her pussy twitching and contracting around a lifeless device which couldn't feel how the waves of her excitement rippled through her cunt. "Fucking fantastic! I'm cumming again," Carol continued to express her enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, Todd felt himself on the homestretch. It was only right and proper to have his release as well and he knew there were gallons of cum ready to fill Linda's rectum. He pounded her ass in abandon as he felt his abdomen, loins and thighs constricting and jerking while his sperm cannon fired spurt after heavy spurt of hot cum deep in Linda's bowels. His face was contorted in rapture as it consumed him totally. Each successively powerful shot of cum left him gasping in unrestrained excitement.

As Todd's body shook in exaltation, he heard Linda scream, "Fucking hell, I'm cumming again!" The heavy splashes of hot cum hitting her rectal walls triggered another strong orgasm. Todd as a man was only able to cum once but he was happy the sisters each experienced two powerful climaxes with their first double-penetration act.

Linda's ass continued to spasm around his cock as the waves of unrestricted rapture engulfed her body. Todd was sure Carol's pussy would feel similar in case he would be able to test it but there was still the vibrator embedded but now without buzzing. Carol had to switch it off after her second orgasm consumed her to the core.

Todd didn't mind remaining behind Linda with his cock still in her ass as the sisters recovered slowly. His member seemed to refuse shrinkage because her anal spasms continued together with unintentional convulsions of her hips. Additionally, he was enamored how his lovers again got engaged in soft French kisses and talked about how much they had enjoyed this act of debauchery. Linda turned her head to see Todd encouragingly smiling and she continued to tell her sister he was still filling her anal cavern to the brim. He could easily detect a trace of disbelief in her speech remembering how massive his ejaculation in her bowel proved to be.

With a few more lecherous moves of her hips it was unmistakably evident he would stay hard and Linda was ready for a second ride as she blurted out how much she liked the feeling to get double-fucked. Her desire to repeat the double fuck was more than overt.

Todd remained silent not wanting to intervene because he believed Carol would have other intentions and she made it clear with vigor they hadn't enough time to let her sister have a second ride. Linda regretfully agreed as she couldn't be so selfish. They needed time to refresh themselves, to drink something and to clean the harness for Linda to don it. It was copiously flooded with the women's juices.

It really happened they needed thirty minutes to get everything in order. The girls drank a glass of white wine as they would take a nap after Todd left and he opted for a can of Monster Energy Drink which he knew would give him a push and he would be sober to drive home later.