An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" he asked, sticking his tongue in short stabs up her asshole.

"You can bet in it. Yes, that's it, deep now, yeah, wiggle it around inside, yes, yes! How does my ass taste? Tell me how my ass tastes!" She was in a zone of lust.

"Unbelievable. Your ass tastes deliciously. Yeeeaaahhhh, really," as he pushed his tongue back inside her.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming! How long can you eat my pussy?" Kate frantically babbled as her body shook in rapture. Todd kept his strong hands on her hips for support.

"As long as you want. So fucking well. But what about your desire to have my cock in your ass again?" He managed to ask between breaths and licks.

"Fuck yes!! I want your fucking cock up my ass now." Wave after wave of cum oozed out of her cunt as Todd swirled his tongue steadfastly in and out of her anus. He felt her sphincter muscles clenching and pinching around his tongue. The more her pulsing anus opened up the more the color of her anal entrance changed from a light brown to a mixture of pink and light red.

Todd retreated from Kate and waited until she had regained her breath and opened her eyes. He kissed her fondly and asked, "My love, do you want me from behind this time?"

She answered instantly and demandingly, "Yes, my love. Fuck me like a mad dog fucks his bitch in heat. Claim my ass to be yours to fuck whenever and wherever you want it. Our relationship is heaven on earth for me."

"For me, too, my love. Be ready for my big cock!" Todd exclaimed and pressed a good amount of lube out of the KY tube to grease her anus and his cock. He knew she was ready for him after the rim job, but lube was never a wrong decision.

Kate looked back at him as Todd expertly positioned himself behind her. It felt like her eyes were sending arrows of desire puncturing his body with carnal anticipation and that was exactly what she wanted to achieve. She knew what was coming next and made her head lying comfortable on the pillow. She took a deep breath and relaxed her outer sphincter to accommodate his entrance. She reached with a hand for her cunt, taking a moment to notice that she never was this wet before. No doubt! Todd's unbelievable sexual presence installed longings in her she reckoned to be out of this world.

She felt his hands gently grab her hips, pulling her back. Kate instantly responded moving herself towards his erection. She felt him push it into her ass crack and rest it at the entrance to her anal cavern. Pre-cum dripping on her anus intensified the lubrication there.

She was a bit shaking as she demandingly clarified, "Todd, don't worry about me. I'm ready for you and want you to take my ass again. I don't care for a little pain. It'll vanish quickly."

She imagined to see him smile and it sent further pleasures through her body. She had no doubt he was enjoying this just as much as she was. It was like being welcomed to a different type of desire - the desire to please with this forbidden act of love making.

Gripping her waist, he pushed himself forward but instead of going into her ass like she'd expected, he positioned his cock lower and entered her soaked cunt. Confusion and pleasure joined but before she could question his motives, she felt his cock leave her and move between her buns once more. Kate realized his dong was now even more lubricated with a mixture of KY and her cum, and that was instantly confirmed as he easily inserted the head of his dick into her ass. Her sphincters offered no resistance. Her backdoor was slick and smooth and more than willing to take his big cock.

Her head snapped up from the pillow and she screamed. This scream was different to any other heard from her, and for a fleeting moment, he thought he'd hurt her. He rested where he was, his erection amply greased up with lubrication, and with only his fat glans in her butt he waited until he felt her relax, her sphincter loosening in preparation for the rest of his thick, eight and a half inches. Her soft, lovely purring told him everything was OK.

"You've got a great ass, Kate." Todd told her.

"It's yours, my love, anytime you want to put that fine cock of yours inside it." She chuckled and then moaned loudly as all of his enormous dick disappeared in her anal receptacle.

Yesterday, he had entered her ass by accident and she hadn't been fully aware of that incident, but today it was completely different. She felt every small bit of his cockhead splitting her backdoor open. Much to her delight there was only a little discomfort at the very first moment, but that was all of it.

And then came this long shaft pushing in inch by inch in a slow but steady pace. She sighed with relief how good it already felt. She even sensed the slow pulsing of his cock as it jerked and danced in cadence with his heartbeat. She thought her sensitive inner tissues could detect the fat glans and the big vein of his cock.

She had never been so stuffed. Every nerve in her body was concentrated in her butt. It was the most erotic sensation she had ever felt. He pushed more and more into her until his pelvis touched her buns and his large scrotum slapped against her pussy.

Todd looked down at the woman's back squatting on all fours in front of him. His hands abandoned her hips, no longer needed, and explored her smooth, silky back. She sighed and moaned constantly as he traced out each and every vertebra in her spine. Leaning forward, he massaged her shoulder muscles and lovingly said, "Relax, the best is yet to come!"

Soon Todd heard her shuddery little moans and her behind pushed back at him what was clearly an invitation to amend his slow in and out strokes to a faster pace. Kate quickly adjusted to his rhythmic thrusts, and he felt her tense again as he long-dicked her fantastic and very willing ass. However, this time was a different tenseness. The first had been muscular due to the uncertainty whether she would feel pain.

This was also a muscular tension but in a far different way. It was caused by establishing greedy sexual desires to fulfill her needs. She wished to have Todd wildly fuck her ass and she told him so. "Yeeeaaahhh, lover, fuck your bitch in heat. Make me your anal whore who would never charge you any penny; instead letting you fucking me as often as you want. C'mon, take no prisoners, fuck my ass into abandon. My God! Todd, I love you so much."

Todd felt the stirrings in his loins as little sparks, setting every nerve there on fire. He gradually increased the frequency and depths of his strokes in Kate's fine posterior. Faster and faster, he slammed into her hot, compressed anus and the feeling in him grew to larger and larger proportions resembling of having his genitals baked in a high temperature oven. Soon he was on the way to lose control of his body.

Yesterday was an unexpected accident with him more like an observer to Kate's anal pleasures than an active participant, but today he was the rampant dog fucking his bitch in heat in her wrong hole. Todd's hips established a life of their own; thrusting his anal chisel wildly in her rectal cavity. The desire to plant his seed for the first time in her anal receptacle fought against his will to wait for Kate's release.

So he was more than happy when his lover suddenly screamed in rapture, "Fucking fantastic. Toooodd, I'm cumming with your wonder cock fucking my ass." Todd had the impression she wanted to say more, but the shockwaves of a gigantic orgasm pushed the air out of her lungs. He was relieved she managed to breathe between loud notifications of her pleasure. Todd was mesmerized how his lover rode her mega climax to maximum heights without losing the energy to buck against his fucking anal spear.

His brain became short circuited by runaway passion and lust for his lovely, willing partner in this assfucking. Her restrained cries of enjoyment mixed with almost unintelligible, dirty words of encouragement were not of help to calm him down. To give Todd credit he was overwhelmed with excitement to fuck this gorgeous, older woman in an opening he considered two days ago as taboo. And now she confirmed she couldn't get enough of his monster in her butt. The jerking of her hips, bucking against him, and the constant vibration of her rectal muscles were already proof enough, but she also verbalized her desires.

"Aaaaahhhhh, fucking fantastic. Yeeeesssss, Todd, fuck my depraved ass with your magic cock. It's yours whenever you want it. Mark my butt with your semen. I'm your anal slave. I want it all."

Todd knew he was losing the fighting battle against his upcoming release. He just grasped her hips and pounded in her overheated backdoor as hard as he could while the tingling feeling in his groins grew unrestrictedly stronger. The flames of lust leaped and lapped up and down the length of his tool until his belly caught fire. The liquid, surging napalm of lust exploded in his body and burned throughout his universe. It spread in an ever widening circle, centered in his balls, until finally his entire torso was engulfed. His brain was clouded and, as a thunderstorm of ecstasy smashed his mind, he jetted tons of his fiery jism in Kate's ass.

Todd rocked and bucked and wantonly ground his crotch against the needy rear of this exceptional woman. Kate felt him excitingly climax, buried with his full length in her butt. The blissful sensation to feel his cum spurts hitting her anal walls for the first time was too much to keep her moaning on a controlled level.

"My God! My love, it's getting better and better every time we make love. So wonderful!"

Kate sang from the treetops as another magic orgasm seized her body and blanketed out the world except for the flaming lance buried in her butt. She abandoned all attempts to restrain her cries. The college girls next door would hear her making the sensations of this ass fuck public to them. She screamed loud and long and felt the surging flood of orgasm crash through her body and impact in her head. A brilliant fireworks display ignited in her brain, and she was completely lost in the vastness of her climaxing body. Kate couldn't see it, but she sensed her rectal cavity wasn't able to gather all of his mighty cum explosion. The smacking sound of his fuck strokes made it evident her anus slithered over his cum covered, long shaft.

Something unbelievably happened through the last waves of her climax. The anal desire Kate expected to wane started to grow again. Todd sensed it and continued sodomizing her. It took only a couple of his hard strokes for her to cum again, as hard as before. She cried and drooled spittle on the pillow she had laid her head on. Kate was almost in a catatonic state as she experienced multiple anal orgasms for the first time in her life.

Each one was as intense as the one before. Todd counted six of them before the energy unavoidable left her body, and she broke down on the mattress; frantically panting in the process. Todd followed her firmly from behind and turned their bodies to the side so he could spoon behind her writhing, spasming frame. At the end of this monster anal fuck Kate had done almost all the work with her uncontollably bucking hips.

The winds of extended pleasure slowly blew away, and the two were exhausted, satiated. Todd softly caressed her body with his hands as she slowly came back to her senses. Her eyes were still closed as she felt him softly kissing her shoulders and neck, right and left. Another shiver run down her spine as his tongue playfully touched her auricles. This was also the time when his flaccid but substantial cock got pushed out of her ass by an involuntary spasm of her anus.

Kate gasped out, "You are a real wonder, Todd! I thought I knew everything about anal sex before, but you showed me today I knew nothing. I was never before so excitingly and actively involved in backdoor sex, and I never came multiple times with a cock up my ass. It was soooo good! I want to do something I never did before. I love you so much." Her voice trailed off dreamily, and then she turned to her other side looking at him face to face.

She leaned forward and put her mouth by his ear. He could feel her warm breath on it and smelled her intoxicating scent which was now even more exciting after their ass fuck. It was the aroma of a passionate woman in heat Todd never wanted to miss.

Kate whispered to him, "I really want to suck your cock after it has been in my ass."

In a matter of seconds her head went down to his crotch, and her mouth swallowed his slimy cock which had just slipped out of her ass. Kate had felt a strong desire to do it and she trusted the enemas she had taken. She was right. Apart from a different smell and taste when he was in her pussy there was nothing bad on it. She happily cleaned his cock and looked up at him with her deep blue eyes. Then she cooed, "I love this big hunk of meat."

Finished with her clean job they lay there admiringly looking at each other with beaming faces. Todd had anticipated it as Kate asked for a delay for another exciting ass fuck until Tuesday. She hadn't expected to be so overwhelmed with her multiple anal orgasms. He reminded her playfully she still had another anal act to perform. He expected her to give him her ass on Tuesday evening completely on her own intentions.

Kate felt a new heat spreading out in her well fucked anal cavern as he described in detail how she would straddle him, pushing his cock deliberately in her butt and riding him regular and reverse cowgirl style. Kate wondered how many orgasms she could coax out of him before he or she would cry uncle.

They didn't know later how long they exchanged soft kisses and huddled up to one another with entwined extremities before the desire to have a shower gained the upper hand. They had fun together, and Kate was happy that Todd's inspection of her anus told her it was only slightly red. A few more exciting ass fucks would eliminate this rest of soreness. The discomfort she felt when he applied the ointment was negligible.

It was already 1 pm when Kate ordered a Chinese take away from a restaurant not too far away so the delivery time was only half an hour. Due to their drives home later they both drank near beer. Kate was sexually satisfied from anal sex but couldn't resist asking Todd for a dessert only he was able to give her. Of course, he was the last one to deny her this enjoyment. For over half an hour she accomplished her blowjob as a work of art and right on time she let him finally cum in her mouth. Kate murmured, "Yummy," as she consumed his delicious man sauce for dessert.

When they parted at the underground car park with a passionate kiss Kate still had his cum smell in her mouth. Todd knew her husband had no desires for passionate kisses since he had been emasculated so it didn't matter for her, and she still had a memento of her young lover in her mouth and stomach on the drive home.

...to be continued.