An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd knew his wicked, infamous lover tried to make him cum in his pants but that didn't happen with his famous control. Quite the opposite happened as he rubbed a knee in her crotch and pinched her nipples through the fabric of her blouse. Kate felt no longer the need to hide her teats with silicone pasties. She was already shaking in carnal desire as they broke their kiss to get some air. This gave him the opportunity to kiss her left ear where his tongue tried to search for her eardrum. He knew her weak spots and that pushed her over the edge.

Todd had his love secure in his arms as a nice orgasm made her body trembling with enjoyment. It was another first time for Kate. Never before had she orgasmed in public. Todd just shredded all her inhibitions to pieces. She wouldn't even give a damn if someone would have seen that. She felt so alive with her restored sexuality and her young lover. He had catapulted her into unknown blissful dimensions in only a few days. Kate knew she was infatuated with him, but it didn't bother her. Todd would never try to exploit her devotion. He was a true man with only one goal in his mind to love the woman he was with.

Back at the condo Kate attacked him again with passionate kisses and undressed him in seconds. When his long, thick steel rod slapped at his firm abs she dropped to her knees and coated its entire length with loving kisses. There was a lot of room to do it. She didn't take him in her mouth first. She made a great spectacle out of it to move her wet mouth from his hairless, taut scrotum upwards over his soft skin to his fat, bloated glans. Her wet tongue supported this action with sensual licks.

Kate repeated this a few times before she took the shaped helmet in her wide open mouth and circled her tongue around it. She was happy Todd moaned louder, and she was also happy his hands on her head didn't force her to take him deeper. She made progress to train and relax her throat, but she wasn't there yet.

We know it wasn't really necessary for Todd a woman could deepthroat him, but he knew she wanted to do it. Kate wanted to remove this last obstacle his cock couldn't overcome. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and throat as his third pussy. Her cunt and ass pussy were already his whenever he wanted. She had seen enough porn movies where skilled actresses moved long, thick cocks with astonishing speed in and out of their throats. Some of them were even able to lick the man's balls when their lips reached the base of his cock. I looked so easy, and there was no doubt the men liked it.

Todd truly thought Kate was a skilled cocksucker as she took him slowly deeper and continued with the expert motions of her tongue around his shaft. When his glans reached her gag reflex good four inches of his pecker were still out of her mouth. Todd felt her head press his cock a little harder against her gag reflex which instantly covered the shaft with a lot of saliva. As she withdrew to take a breath spit literally slobbered out of her mouth.

However, she quickly made good use of the slimy lubricant and pushed his cock back and forth through her oral cavern; as quickly and as deeply as she could take it. Todd was well aware it was the first time she really tested her gag reflex because she repeatedly coughed. He reminded her to take it easy and not to hurt her. "Honey, you are wonderful. I think you can feel my cock throbbing in your mouth. I'm your slave right now. Trust me on this. I am damned near close to ecstasy right now! Get ready for a big load. I can't hold back much longer."

He didn't have to ask where she wanted to receive his ejaculation. His delicious cream was for all his women much too precious to waste it with a stupid shot on her body or face. This was showy stuff, and he had no desire to do that. Also none of his women had ever mentioned a facial. Somehow he got the impression a woman didn't really like that. He saw during his masturbation years often facials in porn were an actress couldn't hide disgust on her face when the sperm hit her eyes, her nose or her ears.

Kate immediately reacted and showed him she was eager to drink his fine juices again. Her mouth moved fast over his shaft to make him cum. She couldn't get enough of his delicious cream. She had had recently considered whether his sperm was an aphrodisiac agent. While she blew him with verve she knew she had another thing to do. She grabbed his full, round ass cheeks and searched for his butthole that she found twitching in anticipation.

Todd couldn't see how she wetted three fingers carefully because he savored her efforts with closed eyes. He simply let himself go with the experience. However, he knew what was coming as she unceremoniously worked the fingers past the tight ring and up into his warm, clenching rectum, feeling the muscles squeeze and hold them. She rotated her fingers back and forth as they slid easily through his stretched anus up into him, reaming and spreading his elastic sphincters, probing deep into his entrails. Blowjobs for Todd combined with anal play had become a desired tandem activity despite she had never done that before. Her husband or her later lovers never requested it. What a pity!

An inhuman roar escaped his mouth as her fingers literally stroked fast in and out of his yielding backdoor. His cock seemed to have an independent existence as his sperm producing system boiled over and his human volcano released hot lava in her mouth. He yelped and bucked as he came hard. Spasms tensed all muscles in his body as he fired spurt after spurt of cum into her oral cavern.

Kate was well-prepared for his cum load and swallowed his divine nectar with gusto. She was so engrossed with his spewing cock that she didn't register that almost her whole right hand was fisting his butthole like a maniac. With a gurgling motion she managed to let the back of her mouth vibrate around his glans. She surely dried his sperm producing system completely. His cock continued to spasm even after the last drop of cream had left his pisshole.

Kate contemplated for a moment to make herself cum with her fingers because her very wet cunt and engorged clit were throbbing with need. She had been close to cumming. However, his cock showed no sign of going flaccid, and that was what she really wanted. The blowjob was the appetizer and an extended fuck in her pussy and ass would be the main course. Probably Todd's body produced again this endogenous PDE5-inhibitor which made Viagra or Cialis working to sustain a reliable erection. It seemed that his endogenous reaction was as good as the medical treatment.

He had told her the doctors had no other explanation for his perpetual erection after ejaculations. They had made tests with him and found out a lasting erection usually vanished between two and three hours. It seemed his body ceased to produce more of this substance so he couldn't maintain his erection any longer. Todd was relieved as he heard that. A priapism was not in his interest. It was considered a medical emergency. However, they also found out he needed only a short recovery time to gain an erection again; provided that he was aroused. The number of sperm outburst oddly didn't have an influence on his erectile capability. Each ejaculation only delayed the next one a little longer.

When Todd finally opened his eyes he had a very satisfied expression on his face, and he looked at her with an adoring smile. He lifted her up from the floor and kissed her lovingly with only soft tongue action. He never cared for the taste of his own cum. However, their soft kisses didn't last very long. Kate increased their passion by the minute. Todd again thought what an incredible woman and companion Kate was. She was an uninhibited, insatiable slut when they lived out their carnal desires, and otherwise she was a distinguished lady that nobody would assume she was a sex-crazed woman if she wanted to be one. And with Todd she wanted it every day.

Todd easily sensed it was now his duty to fulfill Kate's desires. Together with his uncanny abilities as a lover he had very strong inspirations what a woman wanted. It was time to bring the harness into play.

Between passionate kisses he was able to breathe out, "Darling, I've got a big surprise for you." Kate curiously looked after him when he took something out of his overnight bag. She quickly realized it was a strap-on harness. She knew as a bisexual woman what this thing was designated for, but this instrument was differently constructed. The first clue came when Todd pushed his hard cock through this padded opening and attached the dildo on the harness above it. He made fun out of it to let his real cock and the fake cock bouncing by wriggling on his feet. They had a good laugh together.

Todd declared, "Kate, my love, I found this recently on the net and had to have it. It gives me the opportunity to pleasure a woman with a double penetration without another woman or man involved. I already tested it with Megan, and she couldn't get enough of it. It was her first double penetration at all. I believe you would like it as well."

"Todd, you can bet on it, but I've to admit it wouldn't be my first double penetration."

"My God, Kate. What a dirty little girl you are. Please tell me."

The prospect to get double fucked again after all those years made her juices flow and run down her thighs. She didn't hesitate to spill the beans. She was heavenly excited.

"It was about fifteen years ago. One of Henry's companies celebrated their tenth anniversary on a Saturday evening. As they made big money they booked a banquet hall with everything what was needed for such a big event. All of the management and also my husband, the chairman of the board, and I sat mixed together with all the other employees. It happened that Ralph Farner, a young man of twenty-three-years sat on my left side and Henry sat on my right side. As all the tables were round he could easily see that Ralph took a fancy to me in the course of the dinner.

"My husband always was proud of me and insisted to dress sexy. I never had a problem with it. That evening was no exception with me wearing the proverbial little black dress. It was short with enough cleavage to make men staring at me. I must admit I was taken by Ralph's appearance. He was very good looking and seemed to be in great shape. He was tall with dark blond hair on his head. I learned later he had Scandinavian ancestors. During our talk I found him very charming. Henry was just smiling and let me savor the attention of this handsome young man with his intriguing blue eyes. OK, I was somehow especially delighted because he was thirteen years my junior.

"I don't know whether it was intended or not as his cloth napkin fell on his right thigh. It happened his right hand brushed the bare skin of my left thigh as he caught the napkin. He stammered an apology for his mistake. I assured it was okay, and he didn't have to be embarrassed. Henry also looked at him with a grin on his face to indicate it was also okay for him. He also knew me well that it had excited me.

"When the lights were dimmed after dinner and the band started to play I realized for the first time my husband was up to something. Todd, you must know we were in a part of our marriage where we openly discussed ways how to spice up our sex life. By then we had a sexual relationship for eighteen years. Henry, four years my senior, started fucking me when I became an adult. You can imagine he was a much better lover than the boys I fucked in high school. I was very careful not to be known as the school slut, but I knew how to enjoy myself. Henry swept me off my feet, and we got married after our son was on the way.

"I didn't fail to see the wink he gave Ralph to dance with me. On the dance floor I sensed he was a bit surprised about my husband's frankness. I said to him he should just go with the flow. He relaxed and I discovered he was not only gorgeous but also a great dancer. The third song we danced together was slow, and I felt something of him wasn't relaxed any longer. He had a very substantial erection in his suit pants.

"You know me my love. Sometimes I get a little crazy and that was one of those moments. I made sure nobody could see my hand as I pushed it between our bodies and probed his cock which felt promising. Ralph simply snapped back in surprise, but as he looked in my smiling face he relaxed again. I kept a little away from him and his erection was almost gone when we went back to the table. Henry smiled when he saw a blush on Ralph's face.

"The evening progressed with a lot of dancing for me with different men. What also progressed was the consumption of alcohol. Everything was free. When the clock turned against midnight, the event was scheduled until 3 am, a lot of inhibitions were thrown to the wind. The alcohol accomplished its duty. The band played mostly songs where the dancers could remain in clinch together. It became more erotic by the minute. Exchanging passionate kisses on the dance floor became almost the rule. To see me kissing with my husband, the chairman of the board, encouraged other dancers obviously to follow the lead. Also a lot of groping could be seen. All of them were adults, so what?

"I had been introduced to a lot of them prior to dinner so it was no big deal to discover not all of the kissers were husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend. As Ralph went stag to this event I felt the obligation to entertain him a little. I knew I had my husband's permission and Ralph knew that too because he was already invited to visit us on Sunday afternoon. I learned later that Henry was precise enough that his employee could imagine he would fuck me then.

"Some of the dancers, who paid attention, looked at my smiling husband who obviously had no objection that I was in a deep dancing clinch with Ralph and shared passionate French kisses with him. Some of the other men I danced with tried later to step into Ralph's footsteps, but they had no luck. I rejected them adamantly and told them Ralph was privileged to kiss me as a good friend of us.

"My God, Todd. My awesome confession, your fingers in my pussy and your mouth on my breasts make me so hot. I can hardly tell, but I want to continue. I see it makes you hot, too. Let me sit on this crazy instrument and I'll try to tell you what happened Sunday afternoon."

Todd leaned back on the couch and Kate straddled him in the regular cowgirl position which meant his real cock would go in her ass and the fake cock would go in her cunt. Todd adjusted the dildo between her pussy folds and Kate aimed Todd's dick against her backdoor. He was highly aroused that a steady stream of pre-cum served as sufficient lubrication. Kate slowly lowered her body and the sensations immediately overwhelmed her as the two cocks impaled her snatch and butt.

With each inch they went deeper and stretched her wider she felt a burning sensation because it caused her vaginal and anal tube to get tighter with more friction. It needed some efforts to make way for the intruders. They emitted a loud moan as Kate's behind rested on his body. What a mind-blowing feeling it was to have her available nether receptacles filled to the limit. Todd felt wonderfully how tight her rectum was around his cock with the dildo in her quim. He could clearly feel it. Kate waggled a bit with her hips to make sure she had lodged the rods in her the ideal way.

Kate continued with her tale as she rested her head on his shoulder after a passionate kiss. "Ralph was right on time at 2 pm Sunday afternoon because Henry had sent him the limo with our chauffeur. He looked nervous when I greeted him at the front door. I decided to welcome him with a passionate kiss and that relaxed him visibly. However, his cock was no longer relaxed. I groped it again and whispered in his ear I was looking forward to fucking him. Todd, I think you can imagine I was a little afraid of how I threw myself at him, but I was really excited to fuck another man beside my husband. My promiscuous behavior at high school was starting to overrule my common sense. I was a married woman, and we had just decided to spice up our sex life with no strings attached.

"However, when Ralph came out of the pool house in his swim trunks I think not only I registered what a superb body he had. Henry in his swim shorts was in a very good shape, but he was forty-year-old and couldn't compete with a twenty-three-year old chiseled figure. I was really curious about Ralph's lovemaking skills compared to my husband who knew me inside out.

"To start off with, he wasn't a better lover than my husband. He was young with a shorter recovery time and he managed to have two orgasms more than my husband was able to achieve. Ralph scored with his youthful energy fucks, but my husband scored with his stamina to hold his ejaculation back much longer. In the end I couldn't decide what was better; Ralph's energetic eagerness or Henry longer, more skillful lovemaking. I believe Henry won at the end of our afternoon session by a small margin. Todd, you on the other hand would have made them sexual losers. With a man like you instead of Ralph I really don't know what would have happened. I'm thankful my husband was spared this humiliation."

Kate interrupted her speech exchanging passionate kisses with Todd and hopping up and down on him for some minutes until it was time to stop. Otherwise she wouldn't able to continue her tale. Their breathing was already labored. Two minutes later Kate found enough air to continue.

"We three talked for half an hour to know Ralph a little better. We learned his parents lived in Orlando with his twin sisters, who were seven years younger. His parents had almost given up hope for more children. Then seven years later came his twin sisters he adored. As we had assumed Ralph was never short of female attention. He couldn't say how many girls and women he fucked since high school. We learned later his sex life lacked a very important detail.

"Half an hour was the most the men could endure with me moving around wearing a skimpy micro bikini. When frolicking with them in the pool I lost my bikini top. I didn't bother to put it back on. Yes Todd, I see your lecherous grin. I know you would have liked to see me back then, but I want to assure you I still have this bikini in my drawers at home and I'm sure it still fits me. Remind me and I'll model it for you.

"Back at the lounge chairs Henry nonchalantly opened the ties of my bikini bottom and I stood naked before them. As both sported serious boners my husband made the suggestion of getting rid of their swim attire. He didn't wait for Ralph's reaction and seconds later he was naked. It was always a funny thing to observe men to look at the genitals of their competitors.

"We've a lot of friends who became accustomed over the years to skinny dipping with us. All men were comparing despite the fact that they were soft. There was never a sexual interest involved. With Ralph it was different and I was happy that he didn't outshine Henry in the penis department. He was maybe a little longer, but my husband compensated that with a slightly thicker cock. All in all none of them had an advantage over the other. What about you, Todd? Did you look at the other guys' cocks at the sex party?"

"Of course Honey. It's like a chemical reaction we can't avoid. But with me it's quite different. My housemates were a little shocked as they saw my big cock. It was good the sex game kept us busy, and a little later the novelty took off. Ok, they continued to envy me how I could fuck their girls, but that was the risk they took for wanting to throw this party. Sharon joked with me a day later that their boyfriends had forgotten the precept to never let a girlfriend see a hung man just a few feet away."