An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love, how did you manage to hide your endowment in high school?"

"That was easy Darling. Shower after PE wasn't mandatory so I washed my torso on the sink so none of my schoolmates ever saw my cock. Andromeda was the first woman to be impressed by my size. The sex party was the first event I shocked other guys."

"Yes, I can imagine that. I would have liked to see their faces. OK, what I could detect with my two men was that insecurity had left their bodies. There was nothing for both to be afraid of. A few years later a female friend of mine confessed she and her husband went to a swinger club. They stayed there only half an hour. All the people already there were skinny dipping in the pool. Two men got out of the pool obviously to greet them or even give them some advice. Unfortunately, the two men were massively endowed. I don't know what my friend considered as massively endowed, but as they were still dressed they left the club in a hurry. Fortunately they had only paid the fee for a trial month. My friend would have liked to sample one of those big cocks but her husband couldn't stand it with his ego. She was disappointed but loved him too much to risk a betrayal. He was a proud man and would divorce her forthwith.

"OK, that was not an issue for Ralph and Henry. They had already ignited a seething flame of lust inside me, and I asked whether we could start the fuck fest. I'm not the woman to see two good looking guys with nice hard cocks without getting horny. They laughed and my husband told Ralph to go first. He suggested letting me ride him. He knew I like that very much but the twinkling in his eyes told me he had more ideas in mind. I thought I knew what he wanted to do and I hoped Ralph was up for a wild ride.

"When we went to the master bedroom to be more comfortable there instead of the beach chairs I think that was the moment he realized he was indeed allowed to fuck me. He couldn't avoid looking at my husband who nodded his approval as I straddled Ralph's waist. I went a little crazy again and asked Henry to place Ralph's cock between my pussy fold. My strange lover looked flabbergasted as he actually felt Henry's hand around his cock and guided him into position to insert his glans in my cunt entrance. When he saw the helmet securely lodged in my very wet love tunnel Henry let go of him and knelt behind me to caress and kiss my back and ass.

"Ralph was busy reciprocating my passionate kisses so he was unaware about my husband's further involvement. Henry used his hands to fondle me while I slowly sank down on my lover's cock. He didn't really feel different from my husband, but the knowledge I was fucking another man after eighteen years of marriage gave my excitement an extra kick. I don't know how to describe it properly.

"I believe that's one the reasons why women stray. Probably most of their lovers were not crucially better than their husbands in the sack, but the excitement of having an extramarital affair made the whole thing much more satisfying. Of course, Todd, if a woman would have an encounter with a man half as good as you it would be a whole different matter. I'm afraid to tell you, my love, I would've very likely missed the opportunity at the bookstore to take you as my lover presuming my husband hadn't been emasculated and hadn't allow me to take lovers. I wouldn't have betrayed my husband, and in hindsight it would have been the biggest mistake of my life. Thank you, my love, for taking me.

"However, at that moment of time I was determined to make good use of this situation with Henry's permission. For one or two minutes I rolled my hips around Ralph's rigid pecker before I resolutely bounced on him. He somehow looked in wonder at me. "Ooohhh fuck Kate, you feel so good," he babbled. "So fucking wet, so tight." Each bounce was sending sparks throughout my body. I was in heaven with my husband behind me who was licking in my ass crack he had opened by using his hands on my buns.

"You know, Todd, how virtuosically I'm able to use my vaginal muscles. Ralph clearly was mesmerized with my efforts. It's a pity this fake cock in my quim now can feel nothing of it. Next time I straddle you reverse cowgirl so we can change the holes.

"Todd, please let me move a little on you as I bounced on Ralph after I took him in my snatch. Aaaaaahhhhh, that's so much better. Not only with your monster in my ass but also with the dildo in my pussy. Back then I was happy with my sex life because I had no comparison. Yes, love, kiss me. It's soooo good."

They breathed into each other's mouth while exchanging wild kisses. Kate's ride got wilder, ramming the two flagpoles with verve in her pussy and ass. Todd couldn't stop her now, and he really didn't want to do that. He needed relief after all of the sex talk. He supported her with his strong hands on her hips to guide her ecstatic moves in the right direction. They couldn't kiss any longer as they panted hard. Their breathing noise and their moaning challenged the squishing sound of their coupling. Todd gently bit her nipples, and that sent her over the edge.

Kate wailed, "I'm cumming," and as an echo Todd countered, "I'm cumming, too." Kate's body got rigid for two seconds, and then shook in wild spasm as a firestorm of carnality replaced her common sense. Her ecstasy was quadruplicated from the hot liquid fire that this roaring bull was shooting in her bowels. The orgasms hit them with full force. Two bodies were connected to each other for dear life to survive this strong earthquake that kept their human being in a tight grip. Kate's nether orifices spasmed and tightened around the two cocks but only Todd got the pleasure out of it.

They made feeble attempts to kiss but failed in their rage of rapture. Their carnal sensations remained for at least five minutes on a very high level. The magnitude of their joy was as undescribable as always. They expected such an intense pleasure was not very often granted to people, if ever. Kate especially knew she was blessed with Todd as her soul mate and lover. She tried to banish those thoughts from her mind, but in the end it was her husband's emasculation which allowed her this new life with Todd.

They didn't move for some minutes. The just savored the afterglow of their magnificent orgasms. Todd solved her quandary whether she should disengage herself from the harness. He whispered in her ear how he wanted to hear the rest of her threesome tale. But before they went to the bedroom they had to get rid of their thirst and drank each two glasses of orange juice spiced with a dash of vodka.

In the bedroom Todd guided Kate on her right side and moved behind her. Yes, this was the same relaxed position he had Megan introduced to double penetration sex. Kate immediately realized his real cock would now plug her pussy and the fake cock would plug her ass. She shivered in anticipation as the felt the two cockheads searching for entrance. Todd held still and whispered, "Go ahead, Honey. It's all yours."

Oh, what a tangled web she weaved. Ever so slowly she pressed back at him. At a snail's pace she opened up her orifices and let the poles disappear in her body. Of course, there were no efforts to be made. Her cunt flooded Todd's cock with its splendid juices, and her weak sphincters easily opened up for the rigid dildo. Their urgent needs were satisfied by their previous orgasms so they had no trouble to remain unmoved that Kate could finish her tale. However, this lecherous minx wiggled her hips the whole time she talked.

"Todd, you know rarely a young man like you has your almost immeasurable control about your ejaculation. Ralph was no exception, but I think the main reason was he was just too excited to fuck me. My husband sensed that too. He furiously rimmed my asshole with his tongue, and I tried to rub my throbbing clit over Ralph's pelvis. Additionally I relaxed my cunt muscles to release some friction; to give him time to last longer. We didn't want to embarrass him that he couldn't make me cum. We assumed Ralph would last much longer the second time. My lover was far too gone in his enjoyment that he could register my husband's involvement.

"Fortunately, our combined efforts made me ready for the final approach. However, Ralph wailed in frustration he was cumming too fast. I countered to massage his ego, "Shut up, lover, and fuck me. I'm cuuuummmmiiiing, too." Yes, it was the icing on the cake that it happened as he cried and filled me with his seed. It was a splendid amount of cum he pumped in me. My orgasm wasn't the greatest one ever but it satisfied me and I told him so.

"I believe I did some magic with my cunt muscles in the afterglow of our orgasms. Yes, the advantage of the youth was that he never went completely soft. Passionate kisses and massaging his ego did the trick. Otherwise, I doubted he could remain in me. Todd, as good as he was, in hindsight he was in no way comparable with your abilities. My love, I still wonder how you combine your youthful energy with the experience of an older man.

"However, at that time I wanted a second session with him and I told him so. I was simply proud how enamored he was with me. He was hard again in me in just five minutes. I hoped he wouldn't freak out when my husband was going to enter my ass. I massaged his ego a bit more bouncing on him and acclaiming how good his cock felt in my pussy. I really meant it at that moment. I also realized with pleasure Ralph was in no danger of cumming fast again.

"His face didn't show the frustration from or first attempt. He was sure of himself, and that gave him the certitude to match my strokes with his agile hips. Yes, our fuck fest became much more frantic with his youthful collaboration. He had his eyes closed to savor the feeling of my slippery, hot cunt sliding over his hard cock. It literally bathed in my juices. He really felt good in me, and I told him so as I smothered his face with wet kisses. In the meantime Henry had finished preparing my asshole for my first double penetration fuck. Ralph told us later what happened to him. Todd, let me explain it from his point of view.

"Ralph thought he was in heaven. Kate was kissing him, telling him how good his cock felt which was snuggly lodged inside her warm, wet hole. The first time he was frustrated with his premature ejaculation, but now he felt secure with his abilities to satisfy this gorgeous woman. He found a good rhythm to match her down strokes with the upward moves of his hips. Deep in his mind he wondered what Henry may feel seeing his wife having so much fun with him? Of course, he had no clue about their sex life, whether it was good or not.

"However, he was much too engaged in this fantastic fuck that he couldn't think about the ifs or buts any longer. He never had been together with a woman who showed this intense craving for sex. A sting of pain raced through his body as he contemplated the possibility this was maybe the only time he could be together with Kate. The married couple had never expressed a suggestion this would be an ongoing affair. One thing Ralph was sure Kate would never betray her husband without his consent.

"He thought his only chance to be together with Kate again was to make him unforgettable to her. How he could do that he had no inspiration. He could only hope he was the better lover. Her cries of pleasure and her demands to fuck her hard was a promising beginning. His young body and his sexual energy was another promising aspect. On the other hand, he regretted he couldn't be a challenge for Henry in the penis department. Ralph had lost a promising girlfriend to a much better endowed man. She made him believe she wasn't a size queen, but her new lover and his big cock had a tremendous effect on her cunt, she said.

"Todd, my love, I've to admit that at that moment of time I couldn't understand her. Now being with you I know the difference. Every woman who says size doesn't matter doesn't know better. I don't speak about freak sizes where women could be hurt. I speak about your big, thick, perfect cock I have the pleasure to sample almost every day as often as I want. I've ordered a package of plaster bandages to get an imprint of your cock. Before I use the bandages I'll coat your cock thick with Vaseline. I'll fill the hard imprint later with liquid plastic.

"The description says that after the form gets hard I can improve it a few more minutes before it gets really hard. Yes, Todd, I'm on the way to make a dildo copy of your cock. I'm sure it would be a great success to sell it to a dildo factory, but I assure you it's only for me. Oh, I see you're excited. Kiss me and then back to the story. By the way, I would like to feel you move slowly behind me. I suggest with only two or three inches of these invaders thrusting back and forth in my pussy and ass."

Todd was the last to deny her that pleasure as she continued her tale how Ralph told her.

"Ralph was overwhelmed with excitement as he sensed Kate's second orgasm with his cock in her quim. Yes, he like most men thought what a great lover he was. Don't blame him. It's a natural reaction. He also thought what a wonderful sensation to feel her cunt muscles spasm around his cock. His hands were on her breasts and he pinched her nipples while Kate verbalized her excitement.

"'Wow, Ralph that was great fun, and you haven't cum yet. That's good because now we'll have even more fun'. He didn't know what that meant as he felt a movement on the bed. Kate sat motionless on him, but he could feel her vagina squeezing him in her velvet tunnel; her sweet hole pulsing and vibrating around his swollen shaft.

"Suddenly he felt her body tense. He recognized the reason as he felt her husband's dick opening up her asshole. The pressure it put on his cock was unmistakable. However, he didn't know Kate was used to it umpteenth times.

"'What's going on,' Ralph blurted out. In the blink of an eye Kate's mouth was there kissing him and cutting off more words. He tried to understand what was going on as there was more movement on the bed. Kate kissed him even harder and sucked his breath out to make him understand he had to be silent.

"Before he could exactly comprehend the action he felt her vibrating snatch suddenly grow tighter around his shaft. He realized there was an odd friction added to his cock which wasn't there before. Could this really happen? Something was sliding past his penis, and he felt it through the thin membrane that was separating her vaginal and anal channel. In shock and disbelief, he realized that Henry was entering his wife's ass! He knew in a heartbeat this couple was far more experienced than he thought and obviously well-matched to each other. His hope to have an ongoing affair with them melted like ice in the sun.

"His heart pounded inside his chest and he felt a hot wave of wonderment rushing through his body as he lay almost frozen there. He had the irrational impression that any movement could be interpreted as his approval of what was going on. Ralph was in a real quandary what to make out of this procedure. This was more than he had thought about. He had wanted to have sex with this gorgeous woman but not to have sex with her with her husband involved in her ass. He had never even considered such a thing. Yet, his penis lost none of its hardness and, in fact, pulsed even harder. Ralph was utterly surprised about himself.

"Suddenly Kate's already tight hole grew even tighter, and he knew her husband had succeeded to enter his wife's ass completely. It felt like the rubbery membrane was plastered to his penis. His mouth grew dry as he tried to control his rapid breathing. He couldn't think of anything but the tightness surrounding his shaft. He could feel her insides quivering around his dick.

"A few seconds later Henry started to fuck Kate's ass in earnest.

"A spontaneous moan escaped Ralph's lips as he felt a large schlong sliding in and out of Kate. Caused by the tightness and the friction of the invaded caverns Henry's cock felt much bigger than it really was. Ralph assumed that Henry felt the same thing with his cock in his wife's pussy.

"Ralph realized the bed base and the mattress had a lot to endure as his body was forced down onto them, pressing him heavily to the bed. Kate and Henry really worked hard on him. However, his young, strong body wasn't effectively challenged with Kate lying on him while her husband was pumping her from behind. Whimpers and gasps of pleasure were coming from her lips. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned in an excited whisper. "Oh God! Oh God!"

"The weight from above continued to push Ralph downward, but his steeled, strong pelvis was still able to meet Kate's downward trusts. The men established a perfect rhythm which meant that they alternately penetrated their designated orifices. Ralph's entered Kate's pussy as deep as her could, and then Henry followed entering his wife's butt as deep as he could, as well.

"Ralph had a good feeling concerning his control because it didn't take long and Kate moaned incoherently, almost as if she were in pain. However, the men knew better. She was captured in a sea of blissful ecstasy. She suddenly cried out to fuck her harder and faster.

"That was the signal that the men were looking for.

"Kate became a bundle of convulsing flesh as Ralph and Henry fucked her senseless. Ralph couldn't see it but Henry lifted his wife upward, ramming his cock deep in her ass, forcing Ralph's dick to slip out until just the head was inside. With a grunt of pleasure Kate pushed back down hard to take Ralph's cock deep into her snatch again. Her husband's dick also slipped out until only the constricted sphincter muscles held the head in a tight grip.

"In quick successions Ralph pulled out, and Henry pushed in, encasing himself in her warmth again. The action was reverted with Henry pushing out and Ralph pushing in. It was an unanswered question later how long they fucked Kate. She was the last to know because she was in a sexual delirium moving her hips almost in automatic pilot mode.

"Kate was buffeted like a rag doll between the two men, pushed down by Henry's strong hands on her hips. Ralph's hands were busy with her taut breasts. Henry forced his wife's hips up and down to create full penetration speed. At last Kate could no longer control any movement. She was a prisoner of passion. Her body trembled uncontrollably as waves of pleasure consumed her. It didn't take long for the incredible and surreal feeling to send her over the top. But her first double penetration experience caused not only one amazing climax. It created a succession of them. Their cocks stretched both holes in a way she had never experienced before.

"While Kate screamed her lungs out the men spurred each other with loud grunts and moans. They were still in good sync, but suddenly the rhythm was lost and both of the men moved into her at the same time, stretching her tight holes almost to the bursting point.

"The powerful contractions inside Kate's pussy were too much for Ralph. He pushed hard one last time. His pecker throbbed violently and turned into a water hose that transported his thick man juice out of the pulsing shaft, splashing the slick walls deep inside her pulsing love grotto.

"A few seconds later Ralph heard Henry growl out in pleasure, and he too pushed as deep in Kate's booty as he could go. The throbbing of this human geyser in her other hole triggered inevitably his orgasm. With a scream of pleasure, he emptied the contents of his balls into Kate's butt. Ralph with his cock in Kate's pussy was very well aware of the hot lava that Henry was pumping in his wife's ass.

"Yes, my love, we repeated it an hour later with Henry in my pussy and Ralph for the first time in a woman's behind. I think you can imagine he was overwhelmed with excitement. It was as good as the first time, but that was the end of my double penetration experience. We didn't repeat it for two reasons. First guilt had seized me because I've had so much fun with it. Second Henry had realized and told me so he had never saw me acting like that; as a sex-crazed bitch in heat. We came to the conclusion not to repeat it. We feared it would create an obsession and jeopardize our marriage. Of course, I often remembered this Sunday afternoon, and I was sure my husband remembered it, too. Ralph was not happy with our decision, but he understood the reasons."