An Unbreakable Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, passing the office, Lena stood and turned a corner. She kept walking through the narrow halls passing each door carefully. Some doors were solidly covered and locked, others were half glass. She peered into every room that should could and came to the realization that there were no windows in any of the rooms. Finally, it dawned on Lena that the infirmary was located in the basement of the building, which explained that lack of people, windows, and the bright florescent lights. Her chances at escaping were quickly dwindling, as Lena became aware of the fact that she would have to travel up different levels where there would definitely be more men guarding and travelling the halls. The sounds of footsteps snapped Lena from her contemplation. She looked behind her to see two men turning the corner. Both were dressed in fine black uniforms, unadorned while cheerily engaged in chit-chat.

"Hey! What are you doing?" One of the men yelled in a strong deep voice.

Summoning strength that Lena didn't know she had, Lena bolted from the wall in an adrenaline laced run. She could hear the footsteps of her followers chasing behind her. Running with all her might Lena spied a door at the end of the hall with the words exit above it. She burst through the door, entering into a stairwell. She began taking the steps two at a time, all the while hearing both men call for her to halt. Tired and weak, Lena's vision began to blur. She miscalculated her next step, and ended up falling face first onto the cement stairs. Her hands barely caught her fall preventing her nose from smashing into the step, but the drop had caused her body to tumble down the flight of stairs. Lena's pursuers both moved out of the way as her body fell unceremoniously down past them. When she had finally reached the bottom, both men ran to her side. Lena looked up at the two concerned faces before her lids felt heavy and she shut her eyes tiredly.

********************