An Uncomfortable Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers

Sarah had remained wordless for most of the exchange, but now that she had regained a sense of place, she realised how the scene was that she was in. Diego, the big Mexican hulk began pounding into the young girl's pussy, the age difference between them about twenty years. The curtains were pulled completely open, and the full-length windows before them gave them a great view of the road and neighbourhood. There were no plants and trees to block the view of any who passed, only adding to the intensity of the situation.

Sarah wrapped her arms around her thighs looking up into the eyes of Diego as he increased the power and speed of his thrusting. "Ohhhh, Please Diego, hammer me home master! Keep on slamming my tight cunt! AHHHHH!" Diego let loose. His muscular legs went into overdrive as he grasped the sides of Sarah's perfect ass and went about pile-driving into the school girl. Her white socks and navy ribbon in her hair gave her the image of a younger school girl, and presented a shocking image for a jogger who tripped in front of the house.

Neither paid any notice however, when the young man stopped to watch for a moment as the beastly Diego pumped his huge sausage into his client's daughter. As Sarah screamed in another orgasm, she couldn't think of any times she had ever made herself cum this many times so quickly.

Diego picked her up again, this time lifting her pussy to his mouth so that he could eat her out. This left Sarah's small face in line with his pulsing member. "Suck it little girl! Do it for your mommy, think about what she would think if she saw you right now!" Sarah squirted a bit of come as Diego lost his tongue in the depths of her hole. Sarah repaid this by sucking on his giant tool. This was the first chance she had gotten to see it in detail, and the thick throbbing meat, pulsing with veins almost called her mouth to it.

Diego again walked around the house, this time finding Sally's bedroom. The master bed was immaculately made with an excess of cushions and quilts. After a few minutes of walking sixty-nine, Diego tossed her onto the bed. She fell limply, like a ragdoll, and that was exactly how he intended to fuck her. Sarah gained her balance, rising to her hands and knees by accident perfectly facing away from Diego. Realising this, she arched her back, spread her legs, pushing her socked feet wider, and put on her most sultry voice: "Come and get me big boy!"

Diego was there in a flash, and grabbed hold of her skinny wait. His hands could almost meet on both sides. He thrust a dozen times in rapid succession before removing his tool. Sarah gasped at the emptiness, but gasped louder as she felt his tool push it's head into her anus. Diego bent down and grasped her breasts from around her back, stimulating her once again.

One hand moved to her cunt, fondling her clit, teasing her by not entering. Her anal ring relaxed slightly and her pushed a couple of inches in. "Fuck you!" she shouted in an uncharacteristic ruthlessness. However, as Diego edged a few more inches in, he thrust the last few home with terrific power, and Sarah gave in to the fullness and satisfaction she felt.

Diego wasted no time, gripping her waist again and beginning to pump in and out of her asshole. He was ruthless, treating her like his little fuck-toy, as she whimpered in unattained pleasure.

Then they heard the front door open. They stopped exactly where they were, with Diego's tool wedged full length into the small rear of Sarah. Diego was the first to move. He picked her up, still on his tool and headed into the closet. It was a small one and as he stood there, he realised he could not put Sarah down without opening the door.

For what seemed like hours there were little rumbles from around the house, and finally, the bedroom door opened. "Shit!" came the so much hated voice of Sally. "Where do you think they went?" came a voice from behind her.

"I knew that damn Mexican would take off with her."

"But his massage table and car are still here Miss Woods" said the adolescent. There was a pause, as both thought. "Well my daughter did say I should trust her more, so I'll give her fifteen minutes to show herself before I call the cops."

Sarah, with a cock stuffed up her ass felt her insides turn to liquid, as they heard her mother sit down on the bed. A similar sound followed as Phillip seemed to follow her. "You've put on some muscle from all this football practice haven't you Phil?"

"Maybe a little, but I want to put on some more." Sarah knew this was true, as he spent most of his time either in the gym or on the football field. "What are you doing Mrs Woods?"

"That's Sally to you, young Phillip."

From inside the closet, Sarah and Diego waited in anticipation for a chance to exit, but as the voices outside became replaced with muffles, they became confused. Diego's cock had lost it's complete rigidity, but the vice-like grip Sarah's anus had on his tool kept him fairly large inside her. The gyrations of her intestines also stimulated him with fluttering against his cock.

And the voices re-emerged. "Mis- Sally, I don't think we should be doing this."

"Shut up, stud, you know you want me! Take off your pants and come to me"

Sarah could not believe what she was hearing. Neither could Diego, but his dick reacted by swelling to rock solid hardness. He began to lift Sarah up and down on his wide shaft, careful to hold her school socks against her under-thigh so as not to open the door. Sarah joined in as she too, became aroused at the prospect of being fucked while in the same room as her mother.

"C'mon Philly stick that prick inside me already!" the frustrated housewife pleaded.

Sarah whispered over her shoulder to Diego, "my boyfriend's got a tiny dick. Half the size of yours." Diego increased his tempo as he once again pounded the little girl while her mother and boyfriend were only a door away.

"What if they walk in on us, Sally? I don't wanna lose Sarah."

"Well follow me then, hunk, it's time we got you out of these smelly football clothes and into the shower."

Moments after Sally entered the joining bathroom, Sally's daughter's pussy came out into view of the room. Diego tossed her lithe body onto the bed again, and rummaged in the bedside table as they heard the shower come on. Diego found what he was looking for, and surprised to find one of such a large size. In his hand, Sarah saw a big black dildo, only slightly smaller than Diego's meat.

Diego bent Sarah over, ripping the Navy ribbon from her hair, so that her long straight hair fell over her face and shoulders. A yelp from the shower signified that Phil had his four-inch penis inside Sally, but little did they know that if they had merely walked out of the room, they would find their daughter and girlfriend squatting naked on the bed. Beneath her, wedged into her cunt, was her mother's black dildo, while punishing her ass from above was her Mexican Masseuse. As he pummelled her virgin ass, his cock swelled and his balls tingled. "I'm gonna blow very soon!" he said.

"Spray it all over me! Cover my white ass in your cum! Pump it into my ass and squirt it all over me while my boyfriend and mother are in the next room! COMMOONNN, FUUUCCCKKKK!!" Diego was sure they would have heard her screams, and sure enough, they thought they did. Too bad Phil was also on the verge and pumping into Sally.

Diego lifted Sarah by the ankles, dangling her school-socks-clad legs down with her petite body hanging below. She reached out, craning her mouth and hands up as she took as much of him inside her as she could. "Here I come baby!" he shouted, and the door on the other side of the room opened.

Sally and Phil entered the room just in time to find their daughter and girlfriend being held upside down by a man twice her size, spinning her around as he ejaculated powerful streams of his cum all over her body. Sarah screamed in ecstasy shouting: "Spray me like me boyfriend never could! Cover your client's daughter with your spunk!"

Phil fell onto the bed, fainting cold. Sally's face remained expressionless, unable to comprehend what was happening to her little girl. After about two minutes of continued spurts of cum, til Sarah was dripping with Diego's cock-juice, he lay her down on the bed.

It was only then that the two noticed who had entered the room. Sarah couldn't care less; she was in a world of delirium. Diego turned to Sally with a smile on his face, and just before he left, remarked "thanks for the tip Sally! Same time next week?"

mind_sex
mind_sex
143 Followers
12