An Uncommon Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary got up and gave Ariel a hug and kiss. She leaned over and kissed Tom on the cheek. "Bye daddy. I'll call you later."

"Bye, Sweetie. Have fun shopping."

Cari got up to give Mary a kiss too. Mary hugged her, but when Mary went to kiss Cari's cheek, Cari turned and brushed their lips together.

"Thank you. For last night." Cari said. "It was wonderful. If we never do it again, I'll cherish it, always."

"You're welcome. And thank you." Mary said, staring into Cari's eyes. "I've said it before, I can see why dad and mom fell in love with you. I love you, too."

"And I love you, Mary." After another tender kiss they separated. "Say hi to Tracy for me."

"I will. Bye everybody." Mary left, her emotions in turmoil. She was happy her dad was accepting of her relationship with Tracy. And she was happy that Cari seemed well suited to stay with her dad. Yet at the same time she missed her mom terribly. "Oh, well." She thought, trying to console herself. "Life's like that. Every time one chapter ends, another begins."

After Mary left, Tom and Ariel went into the rec room while Cari cleaned up.

"Ariel, honey. I'd like to run something past you, see what you think."

"Sure, dad. What's up?"

"I have to start by saying I spoke with your mother about this, months ago." Tom didn't say anything, just looked off into space, a sad look in his eye.

"Dad, are you Ok? What is it?"

"Well, your mom was a bit of a meddler. She was instrumental in Cari coming to help us, right from the beginning."

"I know, dad. I remember when she told us, every time Cari got closer to youse."

Tom nodded. "It was also her machinations that tripped Cari and I into our first, umm, dalliance."

"I knew mom was good with it, but I didn't know it was her idea, dad." Ariel leaned into her father's shoulder and held his hand. She was crying, softly. "I miss her so much."

"I know, baby. I do too. She, umm." Tom started crying now too. "She wanted me to ask Cari to marry me."

"She what?"

"I think she loved Cari as much as I do. Maybe more. And I think she wants Cari to take care of me."

"Oh, dad." Ariel said sadly. "Are you going to ask her?"

"I don't know. I wanted to ask your advice."

"Why me?" They were sitting on the couch holding hands. Ariel was cross legged facing Tom, and his hand was in her lap

"Well, Clifford idolized mom, and I know he's not happy with the way things turned out. Mary has a girlfriend, a partner. I don't know that she could be objective. You're single. You can identify a little bit with each of us, I think."

"OK." Ariel acceded. "So what are you thinking."

"Off the top. I love her. Maybe as much as I loved your mom, in the beginning. But I'm not sure if that's because she's young and sexy, or because I am actually in love with who she is."

"Also, there is the age thing." Tom continued. "She's younger than my own kids. Isn't that some kind of weird?"

"Well, as far as the age difference, she is really mature for her age. She had to grow up a lot faster than we did. And she didn't fall into the typical teenage psyche that Mary and I did, so she didn't have as far to climb out."

"OK."

"Dad, You and mom got lucky. You found each other and you were willing to work to succeed in your marriage. But you couldn't absolutely know that it would work out. With Cari, it would be the same. Assuming she loves you equally, you try it, work at it, and hope it gels."

"I was thinking that too," Tom admitted. "but I wasn't sure if my perspective was skewed. Another thought I had this morning, or last night, rather."

Ariel waited for a minute, then "Yeesss?"

"I know she loves you guys, too. Even Clifford."

"Even Clifford? Why do you say it like that."

Tom laughed. "Well, he's been cold to her. And I think she understands, so she doesn't hold it against him."

"Mm hmm."

"But I know she has a special connection with you girls. In fact I heard you connect last night."

"Ohmygod! You didn't!"

Tom patted her hand. "Don't fret my dear. It doesn't bother me at all. I only bring it up because I'm not sure how it'll play out in the future. I won't restrain her in any way if she wants to dally. But I want to know how you girls will handle it."

"I don't know how Mary will feel. Actually, I don't know how I would handle it either. Let me think about it."

"Fair enough. There is one last thing. And I will ask that you do not talk to your brother and sister about this yet."

"Okaayy."

Tom hesitated a s3econd, then just blurted it out, "She's pregnant."

Ariel looked at him with her eyes wide. "You're sure?"

"Yep, she's had the blood work, and your mom knew, before the end. She's actually about two months, now."

"Dad! You're kidding! I mean , I was with her last night. She was so fucking sexy."

"I know, but she says her mother didn't show much until later, either.

"OK, I ummm, hate to ask these questions, but we have to know if you've at least considered them." Ariel looked pained.

"I know, sweetheart. Go ahead."

"OK, dad. Are you sure it's yours?" Ariel could tell Tom was agitated at the question.

"Absolutely. Unless she went out and picked up a guy, just for that, she hasn't had the time. Between her parents, us, and school she's been too busy. She's been taking her birth control, I've seen her. She even tracks it in her calendar, which she showed me."

"You don't think she's doing it to hold you?"

"No." Tom said, emphatically. "She's a little upset she'll have to put her career on hold. She's even said she's not sure what she'll do if I don't want it. She doesn't want to have an abortion, and she's not sure if she can put it up for adoption. She says if I don't want it, she'll have to decide whom to stay with. Me or the baby."

"My god, dad! What do you want?"

"I told you, I love her. I'm not sure I want to do the whole baby thing all over again. But if that's the choice I have to stay with her, I will."

Ariel got up on her knees and hugged her dad. "I love you daddy. So does Clifford and Mary. Whatever makes you happy, makes us happy."

"Thank you, baby. But what do you think about the marriage thing."

"I'm sure Mary will say the same thing, dad. Have you picked out names yet? Are you gonna have the wedding before, or after the baby's born?"

Tom sat there weeping as his daughter held him close.

"It's gonna be alright, daddy. Cari and Mary and I will take care of you."

Cari came down the steps and saw Tom and Ariel in an embrace.

"Is everything OK?" she asked hesitantly. Tom sat there weeping and nodding while Ariel got up and met her halfway across the room.

"You slut!" she said to Tom and Cari's amazement. Grinning she gave Cari a big hug. "I tell you what, I better be a godmother!"

Cari looked at her in astonishment, then at Tom.

He nodded at her as he wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Sorry baby. I had to talk to someone more objective than I am."

Cari knelt beside him and gave him a hug as Ariel did from the other side, again.

"Tom, dear. You expect her to be objective? She made me cum almost as hard as you do."

Tom looked at Cari and laughed. "You're right, but she did offer me a different perspective."

"If you want objective, Tom, ask my parents."

"Dear one, the only one in your family I want to impress is you."

"You do Tom. Continuously." Cari gave him a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmhmm." Ariel made her presence known. "I'm right here guys."

Cari broke her kiss with Tom and leaned over to give Ariel a similar kiss.

Ariel broke it, after a minute. "I'd love to play, but I'll go and leave you two alone." She let herself out as Cari straddled Toms legs and resumed her kissing.

EPILOGUE

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride." Reverend Shoughnessy concluded.

Tom lifted Cari's veil and kissed her tenderly. She kissed him back, through her tears.

"I love you, Mrs. Rafferty."

"I love you too, Mr. Rafferty." Cari whispered.

"Mommy! I have to pee!" Little May cried out. She was the flower girl and thought that she was very important to be standing up here. At six years old, she was becoming aware of her power over adults.

"Shush dear." Cari whispered, "Ariel will take you."

Ariel smiled and nodded as she came and got May. Ariel was also carrying the baby, Cristy on her hip. She had the babysitting duties for the week.

Cari and Tom walked back down the aisle as they accepted the well wishes of all the friends and relatives. The only ones who didn't show up were Cari's dad and Clifford. Lew Sal Vitre didn't stay in touch after his divorce to Annette. His continued resistance to Cari's relationship with the Rafferties was the final straw for Annette. Clifford thought his dad and sisters were disrespecting their mother. He was one of the reasons why Tom and Carrielle had waited so long to marry, to try to win his support.

"Tom, I'm so glad we did it like this. The double wedding with Tracy and Mary was a great idea. They could never marry in our hometown."

"I'm glad we did it here in Punta Cana, too. Even though theirs won't be legal at home, they got their ceremony."

Tom and Cari took their place at the arbor at the garden entrance and waited for Mary and Tracy to come down the aisle. Both girls were wearing white, Tracy a pantsuit and Mary a dress.

Tracy's mother was there, as was her brother. Her father was in prison for various assault charges in relation to Cari, another young lady before Cari, and a girl he was working on when he was arrested. Cari was working to eliminate her animosity to Tracy's mom but it was hard.

The two wedding parties had rented the main hall for their reception, and it went on into the wee hours, even though both wedded couples left early. Tom and Cari's room was right next to Tracy and Mary, so when they returned to their rooms, they opened the adjoining door. While both couples had obviously consummated their relationship years earlier, there was one little ceremony that the four had agreed would be appropriate.

Tracy and Mary wanted to have children, but they wanted to have a child born of love. So the plan they had come up with, and which had shocked Tom, was to have him make love with Tracy, while Mary was present. It had taken quite a bit of convincing from Mary and Cari to get him to agree to it.

Since most resort rooms have two beds, Mary and Cari were going to amuse themselves in one bed while Tracy and Tom were in the other.

Tom and Cari started in their room. If anything, Cari had gotten more beautiful over the years. Even though she matured early, she now had an air of maturity about her that people found hard to resist. She had filled out some too, gaining curves in her hips and adding a cup size to her bra. She stayed fit with Pilates, yoga, and jogging, which was all very evident. She wore her stretch marks proudly, like a badge of honour. But she didn't feel that having babies was a reason not to try to stay healthy. Her efforts had inspired Tom to adopt some fitness habits too, which kept him in very good shape.

Tom stood behind Cari and undid her dress.

"Even though we've been together for 6 years," Tom whispered. "I still can't get over the fact you love an old fogey like me"

"Tom, baby. I can't ever imagine anyone else being as good for me as you are. I love you with all my soul." She reached back over her shoulder to caress his face as his hands slipped the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms. The dress fell in a puddle on the floor, so Cari struck a pose. She was wearing an off-white garter belt and bra, along with some purple panties.

"I'm sorry baby, but what are the purple panties for?" Tom asked, chuckling.

She ran her fingers through the indentation of her pussy, revealing the gathered moisture by the darkening of the cloth. "You know the saying. Something borrowed? These are Mary's."

"Hmm, that's twisted." Tom smirked. "That's what I like about you."

"I want to keep you on your toes, my husband. A young girl like me has to keep ahead of an old dog like you." She reached up and kissed him deeply, reaching her hand behind his head and pulling him down.

"Make love to me, Tom. Make me an honest woman."

Tom supported her as she reclined on the bed, "Cari, you're the most honest woman I know." Tom knelt down and slid his hands up and down her thighs, lightly. "I am so lucky to have been twice blessed in love."

Cari got up and went over to the champagne bottle on ice. She expertly opened it and decanted a small amount for her and Tom.

"OK, my husband. Carry on." She guided his head between her creamy thighs. "I love saying that." Cari whispered, looking up at the ceiling dreamily. "My husband."

"And I love you saying that, wifey mine." Tom agreed. He slid his hands closer to her panties, and started placing kisses on her thighs. His lips nibbled and tickled her skin, tracing the faint stretch marks, taut over her muscular thighs. When his mouth reached the juncture of her thighs he planted his lips directly over the dark purple where her moisture was leaking through. He slathered his tongue all over gathering what fluids he could, then placed his tongue just above the moist patch. Tom lubricated the spot with his tongue, then probed deeper to agitate Cari's clit. Her hips thrust up, forcing his tongue into applying more pressure where she wanted it. It couldn't be enough to bring her off, but it was building her up fantastically.

After Tom figured she'd had enough he slipped her panties to the side and plowed up through her pussy with a scooped tongue, stopping at her clit where he attacked it with his mouth. He kept his protruding tongue and lips rigid and whipped his head back and forth while holding her hips as steady as he could. He brought his hands, which had been stroking her thighs, in to grasp her labia. He tugged gently to open her up so he could apply direct pressure to her clit with his mouth. He could tell she was getting close, and when her breath started coming in short stutter gasps, he backed off and softly licked from end to end.

"You fucker!" Cari gasped. "God damnit, finish me!"

Tom was silent, still licking. Every time his lips drew near to her clit she rose up to meet him, but he gave her only the softest of touches.

"Toommm." She whined. "Please baby. Make me cum?" Cari tried to move her hands closer to her clit, but he wouldn't allow it.

Tom could hear grunting and gasping from the other room. As he'd arranged with his daughter, when their lovers were temporarily satiated they would begin the final act. Tom held Cari's legs straight up in the air, with one hand. With the other he slid a pillow under her ass, then he lowered her back down. He got up between her legs and rubbed his stiffened cock head over her pussy, getting it wet with her abundant moisture.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Put it in." she moaned loudly. "Please fuck me, uuggghhh."

As Cari begged for his manhood he shoved it in to the hilt. He started off by rapidly plunging in and out.

"Oh! Yes! Baby! Fuck! My! Wet! Cunt!" Cari timed her words to coincide with Tom's thrusts.

Tom held her ass and slid in and out and when Cari was again approaching orgasm he slowed down to prolong each stroke. His cock head was sliding across her G-spot and when he finally added a finger to her clit she exploded.

"Ohmygod, baby! Cumming! Oh! Uunn! Uuunnngggahh!" Cari's head was thrashing back and forth, but her eyes never left Tom's as her pussy clenched at his cock. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks when her orgasm tapered off and she relaxed.

Tom leaned down over her and pressed in to her with all his weight. She wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Don't forget where home is, OK?" She whispered while gazing into his eyes.

"Cari," he whispered back. "You are my girl. If you don't want me to do this, I won't"

"No. That's not it. I guess I'm a little jealous of her figure, and beauty. And maybe some residual issues from the past."

"Damnit it girl, there is no one sexier than you. You're in far better shape than she is. You just have the badges of motherhood. The same which have been worn by amazing women through the ages."

"I know, but sometimes I feel frumpy. I want you to do this. I do love Tracy, she's tried so hard for me. And you know I love Mary, almost as much as you. And Ariel for that matter."

"Go on. Do this. I'll be fine, and I'll be right there with you every step of the way." With that, Cari squeezed his cock with her pussy, then pushed him off. When he got up, she knelt down and used her mouth to clean her creamy juices off him. They got up together and threw on some light satin shorts and went through the adjoining door.

Mary was wearing a baby doll nightie and sitting on the edge of the bed where Tracy was reclining. When her dad and new step-mom walked in she gave Tracy a light kiss and got up to meet them.

With a moist kiss for Cari, she then turned to her dad.

"Daddy, be careful, OK? The only guys she's been with were umm, smaller than you, and that was years ago. And our toys aren't that big either."

It was a strange picture, this father kissing his daughter on top of her head, while her nipples poked his chest and his cock poking through his boxers. They had both, at various times, acknowledged the thrill of peripherally participating in each other's sex life. But neither one wanted to push the envelope any more and possibly damage their relationship.

"I'll be gentle, dear one. I love you, and I love her. I want to make this special for you both."

Cari took Mary's arm and led her to the other bed. They both lay on it, with Mary facing her new wife's bed, and Cari spooning behind her.

"Now you're gonna see why I scream so much." Cari giggled, one hand cupping Mary's breast. They had been occasional lovers over the years and Cari had thought her love for Tom and his daughter were almost equal.

"You forget, I've seen you together several times." Mary looked back at Cari and brought their lips together for a kiss. Cari had never made love to Tracy, but she knew it was the taste of her pussy on Mary's lips.

"I've even eaten your pussy while it's still full of his cum and stretched out from fucking. I know why you scream, lover." Mary turned back to watch her father gently massaging the stress out of Tracy's body. He worked his way from fingertips to arm pits and toes to hips, with light caresses, kisses, and nibbles. When Tracy's breathing had normalized and her body relaxed, Tom started his seduction in earnest. He went over the same body parts, but this time his motions had a sensual rather than a therapeutic aspect. After he finished the front but avoided her pussy and breasts, he rolled her over to do her back. He looked over at Cari for a second.

"She's gorgeous, Cari. You're going to have to borrow her from Mary." With that he turned his attention back to his new daughter in law. He went over her back, again first with a relaxing massage, then more sensual. He moved down to her feet then. He took each individual toe in his mouth and sucked on it, playing with his tongue, before moving to the soles of her feet.

Mary whispered over her shoulder, "Watch her hips. When he touches her soles."

Sure enough, every time his hand or mouth, traversed a sole, her hips tilted slightly into the bed. Cari giggled a little and moved her hand down Mary's hip to stroke her belly and thigh. Mary obliged her by opening up her legs for better access. Tom worked his way down Tracy's legs, until he was at her ass. With another look over at Cari, with her hand now lightly stroking his daughter's pussy, he kneaded into Tracy's fleshy cheeks. He leaned over and held her cheeks apart and stroked her ass from one end to the other. As he passed over Tracy's rosebud, Mary let out a low mewling sound. Tom brought a finger up and slowly penetrated Tracy's vagina, getting her ready for a bigger assault. He licked her ass, poking at her bunghole with his tongue, while gently thrusting his finger into her pussy. By now Tracy was moaning and sighing along with the thrills he was giving her. When Tom felt she was ready he added another finger to her pussy.