All Comments on 'An Undeniable Passion Ch. 25'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
and they all lived happily ever after!

Yay!! I love it. Thank God she finally said yes! Opels I look forward to your next saga. Thank you for this delightful adventure. May there be many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TEAR

I can't believe how you put it all together! What a perfect ending, I wanted to shed tears! Beautiful! Great Job Opels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS!

I've been following this story since you started it and you have done an absolutly WONDERFUL job! I honestly think you shoold consider taking it to an editor it's certianly good enough for print! I've enjoyed reading this story more than i am willing to admit. :-) Excellent work! ~Sparkles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I am a little sad...

that it all finally came to an end. Please come out with another soon.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
a 5 ....

just doesnt' seem to be enough for your work, i've read this story from the start and loved it of course with so many others and so sad to see it end but im sure you'll come up with some equally as awesom soon..(hopeful look)...Please know how much we love and adore you and your art. Thanks for allowing us to read you. as always respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thank you!

sad but pleased at the same time. :) sad that it ended, pleasedd that it ended so well. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Undeniably Fantastic

This is without a doubt my favorite story. I could not wait

for each chapter to be revealed. The writing, the depth of the characters, made it feel like we were there with them. I could feel what they were feeling. Excellent story. I hope you continue to write stories of the magnitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The End...

Wonderful job! From start to finish I couldn't wait for the next chapter to come. My only regret in having this story end is that Drake didn't marry me! I did have a few wild fantasies with him though. I guess now that he's a married man, I need to find someone else to fantasize about. Can't wait for your next story.

This story should be in print.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful Story Ended?

Never missed all the chapters and the suspense it held was beautiful. Would encourage you to write more like this. I have become a fan of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
beautiful

this is what dreams are made of.

nothing like true love.

where is that, by the way? surly not in most of our lives, but one can dare to dream...

bukkistbukkistalmost 18 years ago
interesting

I enjoyed the work. It was carefully weaved together from start to finish, the emotions were very well portrayed. I also enjoyed the change in scenery from England to America, not many stories have the gaul to go through an exposition twice, whereas you succeeded quite handily. I only have two minor gripes. What happens to Doris and Thomas? Certainly he has it in him for revenge and the other gripe...hmmm how to put this, In these stories things tend to work out too well, small things. Drama is conflict and adding more conflict could really help bring your vision to reality.So in a sense don't let all the pieces fit so neatly together, allow a few "jaggies".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG!!!!

This is absolutely the best story I have ever read on here! It had everything you could ask for...suspence, plot twists galore, awesome descriptions, and amazingly, very very few grammatical/spelling errors. An amazing piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK

THIS STORY WAS THE ABDOLUTE BEST AND IT WILL REMAIN THE ABSOLUTE BEST.... ALTHOUGH FOR A TIME THERE I THOUGHT THAT DRAKE WOULD NOT COME BACK AND SHE WOULD ACTUALLY MARRY THAT ASSHOLE THOMAS...... MY GOD YOU HAD ME WRAPPED AROUND UR FINGER THROUGH-OUT THIS WHOLE STORY AND I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD START TO WRITE NOVELS.. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.. AND LOVED YOUR STORY ONCE AGAIN

azza1161azza1161almost 16 years ago
Best of the Best

Well I cant hold my emotions and i cant c u here around wat happned u stopped writing well please i am dying for anothr besto from u thanx

jennelljennellalmost 16 years ago
very nice story

i really love the story, very romantic... keep up writing more nice stories

silvertip_40silvertip_40over 15 years ago
great romantic story

great romantic story. i loved it. and just a loud applause for all your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great with one reservation

Thanks for a great story - very enjoyable to read! I just wish the evil Thomas had gone though some well-deserved punishment (like death) that would ended his career as a rapist. When you wrote earlier that his previous finance had died in a house fire (that was awhile ago so sorry if I mixed up details or stories) it might have made for another tension point if he had come after V in such a way. (Plus, he could have been deservedly executed. Can you tell I didn't like the guy?) But other than him not getting his proper due I thought the story was fantastic! Thanks.

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 14 years ago
Wow!

I sat and read all 25 chapters one after another!! It was completely enthralling and I loved it. Romantic, sweeping, epic - wonderful characterizations and very enticing story. thank you!!

rosamundirosamundialmost 14 years ago
LOVED this!

A fun and hot read. Good historical accuracy in setting, clothing and language, which is certainly refreshing!

Can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didn't want the story to end

Thank you for this story. I read it over the course of a few days, and it was a weekend well-spent :) I liked the originality of telling the story from the Old to New World, and the development between Drake and Virginia. I'd love to read more about Violet. The plot was wonderful and intricate. Please continue to write along this vein! I hope more people read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HI

hI, i loved this story. So fess up why haven't you sent this to a traditional publisher such as Zebra Historical Romance? This deserves a reall publisher and recognition by Romance Writers of America. I found a diamond in the rough here.

Francine Price

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PERFECT

This story was so great I didn't want to see it end.

BluebelleSongBluebelleSongover 12 years ago
Good enough to publish!

Thank you for sharing an excellent and well-written story with us. It's rare to come across a story as finely written as yours on Literotica. I just want to commend you on the even pacing and plot development of your story. It definitely has all the marks of a good historical novel. Get it published!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

Such an beautiful endimg to great story!! Well done!!

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
so very romantic

This story swept me breathlessly along with passion, plot twists, and romance. I actually cheered aloud at the end! You're a talented writer and I agree with others that you should be published.

joodlejoodleabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I had a hard time with this story. It really made you WAIT. I had enough of that waiting 6 years for my husband to propose, so I guess its personal. LOL. Great story, good for publishing or a movie even. Well done! Its 3am now and I am finally putting this down. :)

naughtyhottynaughtyhottyalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

Such an amazing story. I loved every minute of. I was so lost I found myself reading until 5am. I just could not tear myself away from the pages. I was sad to see it come to and end although it was excellently written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful!!

Ah what a lovely story! i really enjoyed all the plot twists & im a sucker for happy endings. wonderful!!

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 11 years ago
I read until 7am!!

I have been feeling down for weeks and thought I would find something to take my mind off it. How right was my choice!! I had such a sense of happiness in the end that it has stuck with me.

The plot is well done, characters have their faults and their positive attributes. I loved how they interacted and would love to someday see more! :)

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Loved it .

Wonderful story :-) Great writing ...i was completely enthralled .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!!

OMG... This is the BEST sex story EVER!!! Really caught my heart. If u r going to publish it, I'll as sure as hell be the first one to buy it! U sure have the gift of writing. Hats off to u opels. U had me in tears at some parts, u had me broken-hearted, loved,filled with joy, and right till the end hoping.. For my very own Drake :D

summersandsummersandalmost 11 years ago
When will this be published?

I would love to read this on my kindle. This is such a great story, and the kind I was hoping to find here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Best

After reading this story seven times, you woud think that I'll bore out of it but NO. I love this story. You need to get it published. Ican help u get it published. Its my job. Just leave a comment to this comment.

EBHumphreysEBHumphreysabout 7 years ago
Classic story.

This is the best story I have seen on this site. Very well written and totally a very fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Opels is BAE!

Thank you for writing so wonderfully. Best story on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly wonderful

This has been one of my favorite stories from beginning to end. Truly amazing with the perfect pace with ebb and flow, amazing characters, and enough tension to leave you wanting more.

zonozzonozover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Great characters and story, and even though the ending was a given, getting there was a memorable ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just hate that this story is finished. This was wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useropels@opels
2489 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories