An Unexpected and Rousing Night

Story Info
She gets a greeting she had only dreamed of.
2.1k words
3.9
21.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was supposed to go hang out with some friends last night, but it never came to pass. They all ditched me at the last moment. If I had known about the visitors that I was about to have though, I wouldn't have been upset at all. I would have told them that I wasn't bothered at all with a huge smile. After all, we were all staying at my house watching movies.

I love to share with other people, but for the first time, I want them all to myself. Last night, somebody sent a stripper gram. You know, those amazingly hot women with the huge breasts, and the firm ass that you could bounce a quarter off of? Well, she knocked at the door, and I paused the porn that I was watching with a groan. I hate getting interrupted while I'm playing with my pussy. That is, unless of course it's in a pleasant way. A cock being shoved deep, or new hands being placed where mine were comes to mind.

Anyways, I grabbed a robe, and pulled it on as I walked to the door. I opened it, and my jaw nearly hit the ground when I saw her on the other side. I raised an eyebrow, wondering which of my new friends sent her over as a joke. Only a few knew that I was bi, and loved the taste of pussy. She smiled, and opened her brown overcoat to reveal a sexy piece of black lingerie. Her tits were spilling out over the top almost to where I could see her nipples. I found myself wanting to take that off of her and have her on the rug right there just inside the door. I looked down, and noticed that she had a pair of fishnet stockings held up by garter belts, and damn did she look good in it.

She smiled and winked at me before telling me that her name was Karen. I said it was a nice name, and asked her what she needed. Her voice was a soft melody ringing in my ears, and I could tell that she could be extremely seductive with her voice alone. She smiled and began to talk, lowly.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but Bob and I were looking for a house, and this is the number and address that we were given. Are you going to invite us in, or do we get to do this in the yard?"

I stood there, shaking my head, and looked at the sheet of paper that she handed me. I stepped out of the way so that she and Bob could walk in. Bob had just suddenly appeared when she said his name. It was like he heard her all the way out at the car where he had climbed out. He looked a bit like a wood elf, with long brown hair, and adorable eyes. He wore a wife beater and a pair of leather pants with some combat boots. He was fairly muscular, but not overly so.

She stepped in the door, and pressed herself to my back. I could feel her firm breasts pressing there, and wanted them cupped in my hands. It was then I noticed that she was a house away. the people that were really supposed to be getting her and Bob were my neighbors. When I opened my mouth to say something, I felt Bob's hands on the robe sash, pulling it open, and decided to wait and tell them after I had my fun.

Bob pushed the robe open, and smiled devilishly.

"Well look what we have here, Karen. Not often do we get to see a pair of tits that nice."

He moved his hands up and cupped my breasts. Firm Double D's balanced in his palms while he raised his thumbs and began to rub them over my nipples. Karen looked over my shoulder and smiled the same smile that he did.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this one. Is she shaved, too?"

Bob looked down, and ran a hand over my pussy with a nod. Karen smiled widely and then laughed softly as I moved a hand back to settle on her hip, and pull her closer to my back. I was sure that I was going to enjoy myself tonight.

"How about we all move into the living room? I have a nice leather couch that's begging to meet your bare flesh," I said.

Karen and Bob looked at each other, and Karen nodded before she moved away from my back, and Bob swept forward, his arms inside the robe, he picked me up, and held me against his body. I could feel his growing erection pressed against my mound, and I grinded against him a bit, needing a bit of relief. He chuckled, and carried me into the living room, Karen leading the way.

Once reaching the living room, he sat down on the couch with me in his lap, and began running his hands over my inner thighs. My hands went to the hem of his wife beater, and pulled it up. I lowered my mouth to his chest, my tongue stud dancing around his nipples until they were hard little peaks on his chest. His shirt was cast aside, and I felt hands at the front of my robe that I knew weren't his since his were playing around my pussy. Soon, my robe was pulled off of me, and I turned my head to see what was going on.

Bob kissed my neck, and ran a finger over my slit, making me shiver lightly where I sat in his lap. My hand dropped to his crotch as I watched Karen begin to strip for us. I continued to watch Karen, my eyes glued to her swaying body as my hands deftly worked away at Bob's buckle, button, and zipper. I soon had that done, and turned just long enough to smile at him.

He picked me up, and put me on the floor so he could stand and peel the tight, black leather down his lean, muscular hips. I bit my lip as I watched him, my eyes darting back and forth from Bob to Karen, and back. When his 8 inch cock sprang free, I grinned and took it in my hand, curling my fingers around the it. He groaned softly, and pushed his pants down to his ankles before sitting back on the couch, and pulling me down beside him. Karen was almost down to nothing. I could see now that she had a shaved pussy that was beginning to leak like a faucet. I couldn't wait to see her breasts, and motioned for her to come closer as she stripped.

She came over, and began to undo the ties that held it all up. When they fell, Bob groaned, and slid a hand to my pussy. His fingers began to stroke again, and I was in heaven. Karen kneeled in front of me.

"Would you like to taste my tits, baby?"

I nodded, and pulled her closer. Her tits were firm, and stood proud on her chest. They were at least D cups, and made my pussy even wetter when I ran my tongue over her nipple. Just when I latched onto one of her nipples, and she was holding my head to her breast with a hand on the back of my neck, I felt a finger slide between my lips on my pussy, and head straight for my clit.

"She's sopping wet, Karen," Said Bob.

"You should feel me, hon," Karen responded, and grabbed his other hand, leading it straight to her her pussy.

I could see the light shinning off of the wet juices all over her lips, and glanced over as she moaned, and moved her hand to his cock with mine. We were both stroking his cock, and she lowered a hand to run her fingertips over his balls, lightly. He moaned softly, and slid a finger into each of our holes. Out of instinct, I pressed back against him with a low moan. I moved my mouth off of Karen's nipple, and looked up at her.

"Look, this is all fun, but I'm dripping wet, and Bob's pretty damn hard. I need a good fucking," I said.

At my words, Bob's eyes lit up, and Karen smiled happily. I laid down on the couch, and motioned for Karen to come sit on my face. I wanted to lick her pussy. Not just her beautiful breasts. She smiled, and sauntered over before straddling my head with her legs, and lowering herself down onto me. Bob's hand left my pussy, and I heard the clothing rustle as he removed his boots and pants completely.

I soon felt a tongue lick my slit, and then fingers pulling my lips apart so that he could nibble and suck lightly on my clit. I moaned into Karen's wet snatch, and went to town on her clit. My tongue drilled in on her clit, and I felt her move over me, her hands reaching behind her to cup my breasts. My back arched, and I moved my hands up to hold her thighs. One of my hands slit back, and slapped her ass lightly. She moaned softly, above me, and I felt Bob's mouth leave my pussy.

I whimpered softly, wanting to cum so badly. Suddenly, I felt his hands back on my pussy, and sighed softly before driving my tongue stud around Karen's clit in torture as I slid a hand down. I slipped a finger into her pussy, and then added another. I felt Bob part my lips, and the head of his cock pressing to me. I moaned softly, and writhed, trying to get him to enter me.

He held back, just the head of his cock inside of me. He was anticipating my movements, and when I let out a growl of frustration, he entered me hard and swift, burying himself to the hilt. I moaned loudly against Karen's clit, causing a vibration to rub against her clit, and her to moan loudly as well.

She grabbed my hair in her hand, and held my mouth to her pussy. I ran my fingers in and out of her, my tongue stud moving directly over her clit now. Bob began a slow, steady rhythm, and I was in heaven.

My pussy was full of a hot, hard cock, and I had a delicious pussy on my face. She grinded down against me, and I bit her clit lightly, she moaned loudly as she cheered me on. I felt Bob pick up the speed a bit as he held my hips in his hands, moving in and out of me quickly.

I sped up my own tongue and fingers on Karen, and soon had her flying over the edge. She came all over my face with a loud outcry. I continued moving my fingers and playing with her clit to let her ride out her orgasm, and felt my own building.

I moaned loudly as Karen toppled over my head onto the couch above my head, resting, and panting for breath. I took a deep breath, and clenched my walls around Bob's giant pecker.

He moaned, and I mumbled that I was about to cum before running my tongue over my bottom lip. I began thrusting against him now, knowing that it wouldn't bother Karen since I didn't have her on my face any longer, and licked up the juices that were left around my mouth.

I bit my bottom lip as he moved in and out of me even faster, his cock now flying in and out of my pussy as I tried to hold onto his johnson with my walls.

Before I knew it, I was crying out his name as a climax like no other rushed over me at the exact same time as he came inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, and kissed my neck softly.

After we all caught our breath, they said that they would love to come again when they weren't working, and I said that it would be fine with me. Hell, I would love to have another session with both of them.

They got dressed as I sat on the couch, watching them. I remembered that they came to the wrong house, and told them so.

"That's alright. We'll just call the business, and tell them that we couldn't find the house. We'll be back to see you soon," said Bob.

I smiled, and they both kissed me softly before taking their leave. I laid on the couch then, and fell asleep, dreaming of the next time that they would come over. Hopefully it would be around noon, and we could devote an entire day to a fun time of sex.