An Unexpected Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Although..."

"What?" I asked.

She looked at me. Unusually, our eyes were nearly level, with me still being a step down outside. Softly, she said, "Well, I suppose I do like surprises. Especially nice ones."

"Do I count as a nice one?"

By means of a reply, she grabbed hold of my jacket front and pulled me up the step and in through the door, kicking it shut behind us. As soon as we were inside and beyond the eyes of prying neighbours, she reached up, clamped her sweet lips on mine and forced her hot little tongue into my mouth.

She kissed me hard, and I returned with equal vigour. I felt the familiar tightness in my chest; the massive jackhammer of emotion which still hit me as hard now as it had eight months ago, back when I'd first realised that I'd somehow managed to fall head-over-heels in love with my daughter's best friend.

She broke off from the kiss and stepped back a couple of paces, looking me up and down.

"Hey," she said. A smile formed on her lips.

"Hey, yourself," I replied. This was our usual greeting.

We both spent a long moment just looking at each other. Again, that was usual, whenever we met. I still needed a little while, each time, to try to process the fact that this incredible bundle of awesomeness was, somehow, actually attracted to me as well.

And, well, there was also the fact that I just really loved looking at her. She was, after all, exceptionally nice to look at.

Being at home, she didn't have much make-up on; just her usual touch of eyeliner and shadow. It wasn't like she needed any at all, to be fair; she was naturally so pretty. But it did a nice job of accentuating those wonderful eyes anyway. She had her hair tied up in loose bunches either side, which hung down over her shoulders and immediately got my pulse going.

I shook my head gently, reminding myself again that I was a colossal pervert because, yes, hair in bunches did turn me on. That whole innocent schoolgirl thing just got me going. Not that she even was a schoolgirl any more, of course. I felt the usual pang of guilt, for the mild regret which accompanied that thought.

She had still been at school at the time of our first encounter; it had been just before she'd sat her A-Levels at the end of Year 13. She'd been eighteen then. She was nineteen, now; she still just looked... so sweet. And knowing just how far from innocent she really was, underneath that look... that made my pulse race even more.

I was still getting used to her new hair colour. She was no longer wearing the vibrant bottle-blonde look she'd maintained from her early teens until two weeks ago. Without warning, she'd had it dyed closer to her natural dark brown, with a whole load of different auburn shades streaked in it and then just the last few inches done blonde. I think the correct term was 'dip-dyed' but whatever, she looked completely different.

I'd always loved her as a blonde; despite not being her natural colour it had suited her relentlessly positive nature and also fabulously contradicted her immense intelligence, especially when she'd combined it with a typical dumb-Essex-girl fake tan. There was something unutterably sexy about a girl who looked like that, talking about the finer points of biological sciences. But I had to admit the darker look was perhaps more in keeping with her... intellectual capacity. And it was definitely growing on me. A lot.

She was wearing a long-sleeved, blue, flowery-patterned top which was one of those not-quite-a-dress sort of things which had seemingly become fashionable overnight. I'd bought it for her when we'd been shopping the previous day. The neckline plunged just enough to show her usual impressive cleavage, with a hint of black bra visible. She wore push-up bras pretty much all the time, these days. Not because she needed any artificial support, but because she knew it made it impossible for me not to sneak glances at her chest. She found that funny.

Of course, it also meant that any other red-blooded male tended to sneak a few glances in as well, when she was out and about. When we'd first got together, she hadn't really liked that sort of attention. But she'd gradually seemed to get a bit less inhibited; a little more confident and she'd started to... enjoy it a little. Especially when I was with her in public. Although, given the still-secretive nature of our relationship, that still wasn't very often.

Underneath the not-quite-a-dress she had on a pair of simple black leggings. As usual round the house, she was barefoot. Her legs were a lovely shape in the skin-tight material – they weren't fat but, because she was short, the curves of her calves and thighs were naturally more pronounced, giving her a sensual look which was infinitely preferable to the stick-like things masquerading as legs that so many girls of her age seemed to covet, with their devotion to 'thigh gap' or whatever. Jadie's little thigh-gap was spot on. There was no rubbing going on there – like I said, her legs weren't fat – but she didn't have one of those horribly exaggerated gaping chasms which skinny girls flaunted, that to my eyes just made them look bandy-legged.

After she'd let me look her up and down – whilst she did the same to me, to be fair – she broke the silence.

"So does this mean you're bored of entering from the rear, then?" she said, cheekily.

Usually when I visited Jadie I didn't use the front door; I went in through the kitchen at the back of Keith and Sarah's house. I'd installed a gate in the fence between our back gardens years ago, back in the days when the girls would play outside together. These days it was a handy little shortcut for Kiera, Jadie and me to travel between our two houses. As I was supposed to be going to Morrisons, however, I'd had to use the front route this time.

Of course, she was just playing it for the innuendo. Her sense of humour was as juvenile as mine. Another of the eleventy billion reasons why I was so in love with her.

"Bored? Heh. That would be no. Some things in life a man could never get bored of." I deliberately looked at her chest. "I'm looking at a couple more such things, right now."

She smiled and gave me a wiggle. Her eyes sparkled.

"That's good to know." She frowned briefly. Her face was so expressive; she could never be a poker player. "But I thought you were coming round, like, later on?"

"I am. But, well, I just happened to be going over to Morrisons to get milk for the girls' tea and I wondered if you wanted anything while I was there."

She shook her head. "Lame. Try harder."

I smiled. "Okay, yeah. Busted. I just wanted to see you."

She laughed. "Better. Much better. But... Bethan and Emily are supposed to be coming over soon. After they missed me yesterday..."

There was a hint of playful accusation as she said that. I smiled in response.

"What? Are you suggesting that their company would be preferable to mine?"

"Hmm. Let me think..." She pretended to consider my suggestion carefully, then reached up and put her arms around me. Pulling my face down to hers so she could whisper in my ear, she mimicked my earlier reply to her, "That would be no..."

She released my head and I straightened up. She looked up at me, stroking my face gently. "Although, Emily is kinda cute with those dreads. Very pretty. I wonder if she looks as sweet in real life as she does on Instagram."

"Steady on there," I laughed. "You do know her and Bethan, they're... you know... together."

Jadie let go of me and stepped back, rolling her eyes sarcastically. "You don't say."

Of course she knew that already. She would have been messaging Kiera – and Bethan herself – and if my suspicions about Bethan's rebellious motivations were correct, she wouldn't have kept her newly expanded sexuality a secret.

"Does that... bother you?" she challenged me.

"No. At least... it didn't until just then when you said Emily was cute. And pretty. And sweet."

I put my hands on my hips and looked at her sternly.

"Jadie Faversham, you're not... on the turn are you?"

She snorted with laughter at that.

I wasn't serious, of course and I knew Jadie hadn't been when she was talking about Emily. Okay, yes, Jadie had once confessed to having a one-on-one encounter with her friend Jess, the previous year. Hands in each others' knickers whilst watching porn. But I knew that had been a one-off; the product of a unique set of circumstances and Jadie's insatiable curiosity. God knows I had enough proof that she wasn't gay. And I knew she wasn't really bi, either.

Perhaps surprisingly, given that I was a dirty old man, I was happy with that. Arousing as the thought of her getting it on with another girl might be – and yeah, I had nursed an erection all the way through that time when she'd described in intimate detail what she'd got up to with Jess – in reality the thought of anyone other than me giving her, you know, that sort of pleasure wasn't really something I felt comfortable about. Insecure? Undoubtedly. But I didn't really fancy the idea of sharing her with anyone; girl or boy.

"On the turn," she repeated, laughing. "Just because I think a girl's cute, doesn't mean I've, like, caught the gay or anything. She is cute. Just... not as cute as you. Especially when you're doing that whole insecure thing which you're doing now... that's seriously hot."

She twirled a finger round her hair, then fixed me with a serious look; her face changing completely.

"How long before they're here?" she asked.

Oh wow. Straight to business, this girl. I couldn't keep a smile from creeping across my face.

"Ages, yet. They're with Kiera now, planning for Christmas Eve or something. I think that's going to take a while. Anyway, they're waiting for me to get back from the supermarket – I am actually supposed to be getting the milk – so they can have a cuppa and then come round here."

"Kitchen table, then. Now. I mean, like, right now." She stated it so matter-of-factly. My smile broadened.

Without waiting for a response, she took hold of both my hands and began to walk backwards, down the hallway towards the kitchen at the back of the house. She walked on tip-toes, bouncing backwards in her bare feet in a way which made her two-tone hair bounce delightfully in the bunches either side of her face. And also made that chest move in a fabulously alluring way.

She looked up at me. I caught a familiar glint in her eye. Somewhat belatedly, I realised something which I should really have spotted before. I knew what that glint meant. Yeah; that particular sparkle meant we were in that monthly phase of hers when she was, pretty much literally, insatiable.

In the first few months of our relationship, I hadn't really noticed it. To be fair, that was mainly because Jadie's sex drive was so insanely high anyway that it was a case of noticing the difference between her being really fucking horny and... really, really fucking horny. Kind of subtle. But, as time had gone on, I'd learned to spot that extra little gleam in her eye and the greater... urgency that arose for a few days each month. The urgency wasn't a problem, mind. It was the accompanying frequency which tended to be more of a challenge.

We were through the kitchen door, now. She pulled out her phone which had been shoved somewhere down the back of her leggings, and dropped it on the table. I smiled. She wasn't as bad as some girls – probably not as bad as Kiera, really – but still, she really didn't go anywhere without it.

I was about to make some snarky comment about her checking her messages whilst I ravished her from behind, but she pushed me back against the end of the table and reached up on tiptoe to kiss me. Our mouths met and, straight away, her tongue was pushing past my lips again and entwining itself around mine. I forgot about the phone. As always, she tasted sweet and citrusy. And, as always, she kept those inquisitive green eyes open; looking right into me as we kissed.

She broke off and – without saying a word – dropped to her knees in front of me, making it clear how she wanted proceedings to begin. I smiled, and decided that I liked this time of the month. I liked it a lot.

I shrugged off my jacket onto the table whilst she unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down to the floor. Delicately, with only the lightest of touches, she carefully manoeuvred my already-erect cock out from my boxers before sliding the underwear down my legs as well. Just the briefest touch of her fingers felt... electric.

She left my t-shirt in place. She had a thing about leaving my top half clothed. Funnily enough, I had a thing about her going just 'bottomless' as well. For me, I think that was all about delayed gratification – drawing out the wonderful anticipation of seeing her magical chest. I didn't quite think it worked the same for her but, well, I wasn't going to complain if she wanted to just get straight to the action down below.

She took my cock in her hand, more firmly this time. She moved it around a little, then slid back my foreskin fully with the gentlest of tugs between finger and thumb. I couldn't help myself; I grunted with pleasure and anticipation. Leaning away from me and continuing to move my erection around gently, it looked like she was... examining it.

"I swear... that just looks nicer every time I see it," she breathed, grinning up at me.

I smiled to myself. That wasn't the first time she'd said something like that.

She really did have an amusingly weird attraction to my cock. From the very first time she'd set eyes on it – embarrassingly, when she'd caught me knocking one out in my bedroom – she'd always commented on how it was 'nice looking'. In fact, according to Jadie, mine was the best looking one she'd ever seen. God knows why she thought that. It wasn't like it was even particularly large; it was probably about average in girth and length.

For Jadie, however, that was apparently a good thing as – based on some bad experiences with previous boyfriends – she'd told me before how she 'found big ones a bit scary'. Yeah. She really said that. Anyway, don't ask me what constitutes a good looking penis; I'm no expert. But, apparently I had one.

Suddenly, she gripped me harder; wrapping her hot little fist around my shaft and slowly sliding back and forth. With the other hand she reached up and gently caressed my balls; wobbling them about playfully. Looking up at me, eyes wide, she put on a sexy, husky, innocent-little-girl voice.

"I've been a good girl, Mr Baines. Please... please can I put it in my mouth?"

Oh, wow. Good-girl's back, I thought. She hadn't done that little act for a while. I'd missed it. She amused me no end with the different personalities which she'd adopt during sex. Sometimes she was just herself; loving, passionate and intense. Sometimes she was super-eager; cutting out all the frippery and getting herself (and me) off in the shortest possible time.

At other times, she'd slip into her porn-slut alter-ego. That was properly filthy; shockingly uninhibited and un-fucking-believably hot. And, every now and again, she'd do what she was doing now; her submissive 'good girl' act. That was even hotter. If you've never heard a girl begging you, in the sweetest voice imaginable, "Please... will you put in it my butt? Please. Put it in my butt for me..." then I swear to God you haven't really lived.

Yeah, butt again. I had to admit, sometimes Americanisation did sound way better.

Anyway, Jadie knew the effect this particular act had on me. Hell, she could feel the effect it had on me as my cock twitched in her hand, my erection straining at the ridiculously erotic sound of her voice. I reflected once again on what a massive pervert I was. And, once again, having recognised that fact, I decided not to care and just to enjoy her little act.

I looked down on her, trying to make my face impassive but failing. I fought back a smile.

She blinked a couple of times, exaggeratedly, then stuck out her bottom lip and made it tremble. Her begging face.

"Please, Mr Baines. I really want to. Please can I?" she breathed.

I waited a beat, just enjoying the sight of that unbearably cute little face looking up at me and then relented.

"Oh, go on then. But only if you promise to carry on being a good girl afterwards..."

"Oh yes, Mr Baines. I do promise. You won't have to... punish me. Thank you," she said, giving my balls a gentle squeeze.

And with that, she kept hold of my shaft with her right hand and delicately licked the underside of my glans, probing the sensitive spot underneath with her tongue and immediately sending shivers of pleasure down my erection and right up my spine.

She noted my reaction and smiled up at me, pleased. As always, I wondered how this could be happening. It had been eight months now since our first encounter but I still hadn't really come to terms with the fact that this utterly stunning, gorgeous little creature wanted to do these things with me.

I felt her lips slide over the end of my cock. The heat from her mouth was predictably intense. And, as always, those curious, intense green eyes never left mine. Whenever we were intimate together, she almost never closed her eyes; only occasionally when she lost herself completely in what we were doing would she lower her eyelids. I loved that eye-contact. Loved it.

I put my hands on the table behind me to balance and bent my knees slightly, to make it easier for her. My butt was resting against the edge of the table as she began to work away on me.

I saw her open her knees, then slip her left hand away from my balls and down into her leggings. This wasn't unusual; she could rarely resist masturbating when she had me in her mouth. I couldn't really see what she was doing – her fabulous chest obscured that as I looked down – but her left arm began moving rapidly and rhythmically as she started to work on herself. For as long as I'd known her, she'd always been a 'hard and fast' girl when it came to pleasuring herself.

Her mouth slid up and down the end of my cock, as she continued to use her hand on my shaft as well. She really knew what she was doing. I closed my eyes briefly, remembering the first time she'd engaged in this particular act with me. I'd been sitting on a sofa in her brother Josh's bedroom. Obviously, Josh hadn't been there at the time. I'd been surprised by Jadie's level of skill – blown away, as it were – and had reached the conclusion that there really was nothing the internet couldn't teach you these days.

That conclusion hadn't been entirely accurate. There had been some practice involved, too. Previous boyfriends, for sure; that hadn't gone too well, apparently. But also the sort of practice that involved learning to suppress her gag reflex with the aid of a cock-shaped vibrator named Mr Purple. A vibrator which had originally been given to her as a present by Josh's girlfriend, Briony, back when Josh still lived at home. A present given to her after Briony realised that Jadie had been masturbating whilst hiding in a cupboard, spying on Briony and Josh having sex... Yeah, that story had been an interesting insight into modern teenage life, alright.

I looked down at Jadie; a little voyeur who was doing a lot more than just watching now; her mouth full of cock and her fingers still working hard inside her knickers. I took in those naturally-plump, full lips – no lipstick or gloss today – sliding over my cock. I saw the gentle pink flush of arousal which was building prettily on her cheeks; saw again that lustful glint in those amazing green eyes. Christ. Was there any more... life-affirming sight in the world than a pretty girl going down on you? I decided there wasn't. Doctors should prescribe it on the NHS for depression; it'd be a guaranteed cure, for sure.