An Unexpected Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty girl," I laughed, sounding a bit like Harry Hill, as she pushed the last of my come into her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Horny girl," she corrected. "And I hope you're not too tired," she continued, noting my heavy breathing and slumped position on the chair. "I don't think I'm... done just yet."

I suspected as much. She wasn't finished with me.

I looked up briefly as her phone binged from where she'd left it over on the table. She heaved herself up off her knees but, instead of checking her messages as I'd expected her to, she ignored the device and walked over to the sink. I was honoured that my allure was still apparently sufficient to avoid distraction from Snapchat or whatever.

She ran the tap and began to splash water carefully over her face; presumably cleaning off the last remains of my emissions whilst trying to keep her eyeliner intact. Of course, she somehow also managed to stick her gorgeous little arse right up in the air whilst she was doing this. Tired I might be, but I still felt my cock begin to respond to that sight.

She stood up straight again, absently picking up a tea towel to dry her face. She'd done a pretty good job; her face was clean but her subtle make-up was still immaculate. I smirked.

"What?" she said, hanging the cloth back on its rail.

"I have now got the funniest picture of your Dad drying his cornflakes bowl with that thing when he's back on the weekend."

She frowned at me. "Don't be disgusting. It's... well, it'll be going in the wash before then."

"Along with those knickers, too?" I nodded to the discarded black panties on the floor. The ones which she'd managed to... soil with her juices. A thought flashed into my head. I glanced back at Jadie.

"Oh, no," she said, looking at me and effortlessly reading my face. "No, no, no and no. Don't you dare..."

"What?" I said, innocently, but subtly moving position on the chair so I could reach out for the panties on the floor beside me.

She laughed, shaking her head.

"You are so not going to pick them up and sniff them," she said.

I so was.

Suddenly, she leapt forward, almost diving to get her hands on her discarded underwear before me. She did get to them first, but I was off the chair and on top of her before she could get away. We rolled around on the hard kitchen floor like a couple of children; grappling with each other as she tried to hold the panties up out of my reach whilst I attempted to grab for them.

"Will you pack it in? I can't help it if you make me... go all wet like that," she laughed, trying to push me away.

Being short, she was never going to keep the knickers out of my reach for long and I soon got hold of them, tugging them out of her hand. They were just standard black cotton panties; bikini cut like she usually wore, but not one of her more fancy items. That didn't matter. Because they were pretty much wet through. Straight away, I pressed the soft material to my face and breathed in.

Fucking hell, they smelled divine. So sweet. So fucking sweet.

"And I can't help it if I have a serious liking for your... delightful fragrance," I said, truthfully.

She shook her head, laughing and made a grab to try to get the knickers back. I held them up, now out of her reach. Her beautiful chest pressed against my t-shirt as she tried to get hold of them.

"You're so wrong in the head," she said, as I twirled the underwear round my fingers whilst gently fending her off so she couldn't reach.

"Says the beautiful, clever, funny girl who could have any fit young lad she wanted, yet who's inexplicably agreed to marry some guy who's nearly twice her age," I pointed out.

She paused, seeming to suddenly lose interest in the underwear. She grabbed my face instead, holding me in both hands gently. Kneeling awkwardly there in front of me, on the hard kitchen floor, she gave me a look of such intense love that I felt my heart jump. She never ceased to amaze me; to surprise me with her constantly-changing energy and apparent genuine affection for me.

"Yes, I am going to marry him, one day," she said quietly. "Because I love him. Because he's the most amazing, kind, loving, sexy, funny man I've ever known. And because he makes me happier than I ever thought it was possible to be... and hornier than I could ever have imagined. Now, can we stop playing about with my dirty pants, Mr Baines, and get on with something more entertaining. Please..."

I let go of her, somewhat humbled by her little declaration. She got up from the floor and smiled down at me. I looked up; taking in the fabulous view of her body as she stood over me.

She looked down and bit her lip in that impossibly sexy way that she sometimes did, when she didn't even know that she was doing it.

"Are you... ready again?" she asked, uncertainly.

I grinned up at her. "For you? Always."

I knew my recovery time was better than most men. I'd always known that since my teens; I could manage two, sometimes three ejaculations in fairly short order. But even so, it felt like barely a couple of minutes had passed since my last output. I wasn't entirely sure that even my body was going to be able to deliver on that promise, but just gazing up at those unfeasibly perfect tits from my position sat on the floor was getting me hard again. I was certainly going to give it a damn good try.

"Well, good," she said.

Part 4: Coitus Interrupted

I watched Jadie walk over to the kitchen table. It was a rectangular affair, seating four with two chairs either side. Positioning herself at one of the narrow ends, where there was no chair, she bent down over the table and propped herself up on her elbows. And, of course, then stuck her delectably perfect little bottom up in the air.

She looked at me and sighed, as I watched her; I was still sitting on the floor.

"Mmmmngh. Mr Baines, I am so fucking hot for you, I can't even explain. I require you... inside me, right away. Please."

I laughed at the combination of profanity and her attempt at a posh accent, along with the wholly-unnecessary addition of please at the end. Like I was ever going to turn her down. I pushed myself up from the floor, leaving her panties on the floor again, and went over to stand behind her. I noted how her round buttocks really were perfectly smooth; no crinkly dimply patches, just creamy, soft lusciousness. I found I was fully erect, once again.

She looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a sad little smile.

"Sorry" she said, quietly.

"Sorry?" I laughed, confused. "What the hell for?"

"For the language."

I laughed again. Like the way she called me Mr Baines, that was a carry-over from when she'd been just my daughter's friend. I'd always set strict rules in my house about language, which as a visitor she had dutifully obeyed. Well, until that rainy afternoon, of course, when she'd ended up in my bed and I'd heard more filth come out of her mouth than even a dirty old man like me could have imagined.

"Hey, you know I like dirty girl when she comes out to play..."

Still looking round at me, she smiled.

"I know..." she said, and nodded at my new erection. "Now hurry up and put that fucking thing in me." I chuckled again. It sometimes seemed that fuck was the only rude word she actually knew. I'd never heard her say anything else remotely profane.

"Front or back, madam?" I queried. Sometimes she liked it up the wrong hole as she often described it when she wanted her tight little butt serviced instead. She liked that a lot, actually. In fact, she'd been the one to initiate our first anal encounter, back when we'd been on holiday in the summer. She'd come so... explosively on that occasion, with me working on her front parts with my hand, that it had been something she'd been keen to return to regularly since.

I enjoyed it, too, although maybe not quite as much as some blokes seemed to. But then, Jadie had such a fantastically sweet, epically tight little pussy for me to enjoy round the front... a visit to the rear wasn't quite the special treat by comparison that it might have been with other girls. I didn't know. I'd never done that particular activity with anyone else; a finger was the only thing which I'd managed to slip up my wife's rear years before.

"Front," Jadie said without equivocation. "The slippery stuff's upstairs and I'm way too horny to wait for you to go get it. I need you, like, right now. So front hole will do nicely."

"Roger, wilco." No lube was ever required for a front entry with this girl.

Taking hold of my cock, I slipped it into the fearsome heat of her tight little pussy, which she was offering up to me by pointing her bottom as high as she could whilst bending over the table. As I entered her from behind, it felt... indescribably exquisite. So tight, yet so deliciously wet. As soon as she felt me inside her, she pushed herself back onto me and began to bounce her rear off of me. She thrust backwards hard each time; evidently wanting to get me as deep as possible into that sweet hole of hers.

"God, that feels so fucking nice," she breathed. She wasn't wrong, there. I barely even had to move; she was doing all the work, pushing herself back off the table whilst I pretty much just stood there enjoying it.

"Fuck me!" she gasped. I pushed myself harder into her each time she thrust backwards. It was hard; she was going at such a fast pace that synchronising our movements was tricky.

"Yes!" she cried, anyway, despite my difficulty in getting our rhythms to match.

We ground away at each other for a short while, like that. I had a feeling that she was a lot closer to reaching another conclusion than I was. Maybe I could give her two for the price of one.

Finally managing to get locked into a rhythm that kept up with her own, I placed my hands gently on either side of her body; taking hold of her midriff. Those fabulous breasts, hanging pendulous beneath her as she propped herself up on her elbows, jiggled and wobbled without ever looking floppy.

We moved like that for a while until the heat from her skin was intense and I could feel the tension coursing through her. I paused, breathless and she dropped herself right down onto the table; crushing her breasts against the wood and laying her head to the side.

"Unghhh. Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop," she breathed.

She reached back with her arms, which were no longer needed to support herself in her new position, and took hold of my hands, entwining her fingers in mine. It was an intimate gesture; a sweet, loving counterpoint to the otherwise rampant abandonment which characterised her face-down-ass-up position.

I began to move in her once more, the rhythm escalating rapidly. As it always did.

Suddenly, her phone binged again. It was right in front of us where she'd left it on the table. With her face pressed sideways on the tabletop, Jadie couldn't see it. But I could, and I glanced over at the screen. It was a message from Jess; something about meeting up with Caitlyn later that week. I barely took in that message, however, because just above it was the notification from the previous one, which was still unread.

That was from Bethan.

That was a bit of a worry.

That said, "Coming over now. CU in 5"

That would have explained the bing when Jadie had been washing her face.

That had been rather more than five minutes ago.

My heart stopped dead as my brain processed the implications.

Several things happened then, in what felt like ultra-slow motion. As my brain was still calculating the potential for utter disaster to be mere seconds away, I heard a knock on the outside door behind us. I very nearly died of panic; my immediate assumption was that my daughter was about to walk in on us, along with the other two girls she'd be bringing over.

A beat passed. Then another. I was still frozen. Evidently not requiring a response to the knock, I heard someone begin to open the external kitchen door.

Jadie began to lift her head from the table, to see what was happening.

My muscles locked in panic, I found it almost impossible to move. But, I managed to turn my head over my right shoulder towards the opening door.

And saw, not Kiera as I'd expected, but Bethan in the doorway; her face just beginning to register what was in front of her; the shock just starting to form on her features. She froze and stopped dead in the doorway, which meant she initially shielded sight of us from Emily, who was stepping up from outside behind Bethan, with her head down and arms around herself as protection from the cold winter afternoon.

"Bethan, quick, it's freezing, get in there," Emily said, as she bumped into her friend without looking up. And then, as she pushed Bethan forward, clearly having no idea why her friend had just stopped stock-still in the doorway, Emily's face appeared over Bethan's shoulder.

Time slowed to a crawl again. I felt the rush of cold air from the open door and desperately looked around; scanning the kitchen for some way of covering myself before Kiera followed the other two in. My jacket was on the table, but out of reach. My jeans on the floor. Nothing was to hand. Nor was there anywhere obvious to move – the hall door was right over the other side of the room; getting there would mean abandoning Jadie and running across the kitchen, bollock-naked, in front of our intruders.

In my state of abject, rigid panic, some bizarre logic processor in my head kicked in and told me that my cock being inside Jadie somehow made me less exposed than if I pulled out. Not for the first time, I wondered about just how my mind really worked. But I stayed where I was, up to the hilt in Jadie's sweet little pussy.

I looked over my shoulder again, to see Emily push the door shut behind her, without turning round. I froze again, confused. What the hell was she doing? She was just standing there... looking at us. Why had she shut the door? Where was Kiera?

Bethan put her hand to her mouth. She was staring, as well. I saw Emily start to... smile? Oh shit. This wasn't going to end well.

"Jadie!" Bethan exclaimed, her voice muffled behind her hand. For all her newly-found rebel confidence; for all her wild-girl looks; when it came down to it she was still at the mercy of her sheltered upbringing. Which meant she really was shocked at what she was now looking at.

Nobody else said anything. A very long moment of silence followed, punctuated only by Jadie – and me – breathing heavily from our exertions. And then, gradually, the silence was filled by Emily's quiet laughter.

Bethan glanced at Emily, frowning at her friend's amusement, then took her hand away from her mouth and spoke again.

"Oh my God. Mr Baines?!" she said, looking at me as if I wasn't real. "What are you doing?"

"Fucking hell, Bethan, what does it look like he's doing?" Jadie found her voice. She sounded amused, if a little out of breath. And, incredibly, I realised she was still, ever so gently, squeezing herself on my cock. Yet all I could think of was why Kiera hadn't yet arrived, and what was going to happen when she inevitably walked through the door.

"But... it's Mr Baines... I mean... Kiera's..." Bethan repeated, still looking between Jadie and me with an expression of utter incomprehension.

"Jadie..." she carried on, but stopped. There really wasn't a lot she could say, to be fair. I mean, she'd just walked in on her friend from school fucking her other friend from school's dad. Whatever she might have imagined she'd find when she'd walked through that kitchen door, I somehow didn't think she'd expected that.

Emily was still laughing. "Oh, this is too funny. So much for not having a boyfriend," she said, sarcastically to Bethan.

What? I thought, realising that the two girls must have been... discussing Jadie's relationship status or something beforehand.

They were both just standing there, looking at Jadie and me. Because the outside door was behind and to the right of us, they had come in to the kitchen in a position which meant they were pretty much looking right at the business end of our coupling; both my arse and Jadie's lovely little rear were at an angle which meant they could see, well, pretty much everything. Even so, I could see Emily craning her neck slightly to get an even better look. She was still laughing. What the hell was going on here?

I was having a distinct sense of humour failure myself, given that my daughter was surely arriving any second and it was clear that neither Bethan nor Emily were making any move to leave. My mind was panicking, but I knew getting angry wouldn't help. So I tried to play it cool in offering some encouragement for the two interlopers to get the fuck back out before Kiera turned up.

"Yeah, uh, girls... you know... private moment happening here... if you don't mind?"

But my subtle encouragement clearly wasn't enough. In fact, it got a rather unexpected response, from Emily.

"Private moment, yeah right..." she said, still inexplicably amused. "You knew we were coming over, yet you still decided to... get jiggy in the kitchen; you know, the exact place where we could conveniently walk through the door and accidentally catch you..."

Oh God. She thought this was a set-up. Hence the laughter. Could it get any worse?

"You're not even supposed to be here yet!" I spluttered. "You were going to wait for me to get back with the milk!" I'd raised my voice, now, but Emily wasn't remotely concerned.

In fact, she just snickered. "Yeah, well, it looks like we could have been waiting a while for that cup of tea. Anyway, don't try and hide it. Was it just a quick thrill of getting caught you were after? Or were you hoping we'd want to, like, join in or something?" She looked at me coquettishly; as if she was just casually flirting like she'd done with me the day before.

"No! Of course not! Jesus Emily... that's not what's happening here. God, do you think I'd set this up when my daughter's about to walk through the door as well?"

"I don't know," she replied; a steely confidence in her voice. "I have no idea what kind of relationship you have with your daughter. You seem to have an interesting relationship with at least one of her friends..." she said, pausing to look at Jadie, "...so who knows what you might get up to?"

I was about to express further outrage at this implication, but she carried on before I could get a word in.

"Anyway, Kiera's not coming as it happens. She's gone to see..." she paused, evidently unable to recall the name.

She turned to Bethan, who filled in the gap for her; "Sam..."

"Yeah, him," continued Emily. "He called her earlier; some minor family emergency or something. She's gone over to see him. That's why we came round here. So I guess we are a bit earlier than planned. Although it's not like you didn't know that either, seeing as Bethan messaged you."

Her last sentence was directed at Jadie. I breathed a minor sigh of relief at the realisation that Kiera wasn't going to show up any second. Although that was a relatively minor consolation given the magnitude of what was still happening, here.

"Yeah, I did message you, Jadie, to say we were coming," Bethan said, defensively.

"I was, like, otherwise engaged, Bethan," replied Jadie, rolling her eyes.

Emily laughed again. She really did seem to think this was all rather funny. "How convenient! Although I suppose to be fair, you do seem to be quite... involved," she replied to Jadie, clearly aware that Jadie was still moving herself gently on my erection which was still rock-hard inside her despite – or, I realised with a guilty shock, perhaps because of – everything going on around us.

1...34567...10