An Unexpected Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan gazed into her lovely face and suddenly it dawned on him. Her glowing red cheeks radiated against the gold collar around her neck. Her eyes were brighter than ever, and her naked breasts seemed fuller. He took his hand and lovingly placed it over her belly. He smiled proudly as he tried to choke back his tears. His emotions overtook him and he began to cry, "Our child is our gift, my little one."

Back in Detroit, Rhaeven had regained her health and pledged to change her life for the better. She purchased the paddlewheel with the money she received in her out-of-court settlement against William, and Devil's Gate. She had the paddlewheel refurbished and moved to another locale. Rhaeven commissioned Tony as the ship's captain, and together they have successfully built up their business. Currently, "Kira of the Sea" is berthed in the Florida keys and sails daily excursions.

William was formally charged with aggravated assault causing bodily harm, attempted murder, and unlawful confinement. At his trial, William confessed to planning Rhaeven's demise due to his loyalty to Nathan. He also revealed that he was in love with Rhaeven and had been intimate with her many times in the past, however his anger rose each time when she rejected his pleas of making her his slave.

Before sentencing, the judge asked if he had anything further to add or say.

William hung his head in shame and whispered, "Yes, Your Honor. I am deeply remorseful for my actions and accept any punishment the Court has deemed appropriate. I am prepared and ready to begin my unexpected journey."

12