An Unexpected Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was inwardly thrilled by her uttering of the word 'fucking' then. Now, when she was not having sex, in contrast with when she was and, as I had learned, her language was aggressive and filthy; her use of an obscenity sounded deliciously and darkly vulgar. It turned me on to hear her use foul language in ordinary conversation, even if she was talking about sex. It disclosed what the affair had been about: not love, but lust, and it showed too that she was not ashamed to experience lust. It seemed a lovely and fantastically erotic defilation of what I knew her to be publicly: a nice middle aged, middle class lady who lived in the respectable suburbs. She probably even voted Conservative!

I looked at her eagerly, waiting for more about what she had done with her lover, but she giggled and said

'Perhaps I'll tell you about that another time.'

'I found out,' Tom said, because he called here. I got suspicious and confronted her and we had a big fight and she admitted it. We were not going well sexually then. I was having problems and because of that, Pam was not getting much sex at home. The combination of that and meeting a man at work who she fancied led her to it.'

That's about it, but it was not just the lack of sex; it was more the desire for different sex. New sex, a new man and one I only really wanted for sex.' she said.

'We got onto swinging almost by chance,' said Tom. 'We had never got back to discussing how she could avoid cheating on me again and her admitting that she couldn't promise, but our sex life had got better, so I had not been thinking about it much.'

Then Pam took over again

'Then, the following year, we went on holiday to Spain. It was our first holiday without the boys. It did wonders for our sex life. We were at it every night. Anyway, we went to the same bar every evening after dinner and there was a young waiter there. He was very good looking and I fancied him the first time I saw him. He can only have been nineteen or so, but I knew he wanted me too.'

'So did I,' said Tom, and he knew that she was with me, but it didn't seem to stop him. He didn't flirt with her; it was just that he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. And it was the fact that he didn't flirt that made me think that he might really try it on with her, when I wasn't around or something.'

'God is good,' said Pam. 'He gives middle aged women the desire to have young men and he makes young men who desire middle aged women, and sometimes he has them meet each other. I admit; if Tom had not been there, I would have taken him home on the first night.'

'I saw that she liked him.' said Tom, so I thought about it for a couple of days, and one night after we had had sex, I teased her about him and asked her if she fancied him. In reply, she asked me if it was that obvious and I said yes, and then I fired the question at her and asked her if she wanted to have him. At first I think she thought I was testing her and she said no, and then I explained that what I had in mind was not for her to go off and have him, as if behind my back, but that she would do it with me there. That was of course if he agreed to that.'

'I couldn't believe it,' said Pam, 'and I had not thought of it before, but as soon as Tom suggested it, I loved the idea. I could indulge my liking for young men and without betraying Tom. But I asked him if he was just suggesting this because he feared that I was going to do it anyway, if not with this guy, them with another. He said no, and that he had had been thinking about it, since he realised the guy liked me and I liked the guy, and that he was turned on by the idea. By the time we had finished talking about it, we were so turned on, Tom fucked me again, and I wasn't fantasizing about the boy when Tom was fucking me!' She laughed as she said that.

'We had to find a way of picking him up and explaining what we wanted, and we waited until the last night, because we thought if he declined, he might tell someone else at the bar, and that would have been pretty embarrassing,' Tom said.

Then Pam picked up the thread of the story again and continued

'So, that last night, I was very flirty with him all evening and at the end we stayed on late, after closing time. It was about two in the morning and Tom went off to the toilet and I made a play for him. The first thing he said was what about your husband and I said to him, that's the catch; if you want me, you have to do it with him there. The boy was totally unfazed and asked if Tom would watch or join in. I was surprised and then he told me that this kind of thing was quite common and he had done it a few times before. So I asked him which he preferred and he said he liked it if the husband joined in. Tom came back, we told him our apartment number and left. He came as promised about half an hour later and then I was treated to what was up to then the night of my life. They gave me my first double penetration and I loved it. I had never come so much before. It was wild.'

'It was wild,' said Tom, 'and we have had some wild times since too. I think for the last fifteen years we have been meeting guys every couple of months or so, and there have been some that we had longer term things with.'

'And it has been great for our sex life,' said Pam, 'and for our marriage. We are closer for it and more open with each other.'

'But,' said Tom, 'I don't think either of us buys the line about a couple being one entity; parts of each other, or any of that nonsense. I have heard couples at swinging clubs and seen stuff in swinging chat rooms and forums on the net going on about that, and I don't believe it. They are kidding themselves. Swinging can be a dangerous game and that's one reason why we never went beyond threesomes with single guys. That was what we liked. We never fancied group scenes and I don't get off on the idea of having other women. It's just watching her with other men. That's what turns me on.'

When you break out,' said Pam, 'you don't know where it will lead, or what you will learn about yourself or, and this is what people forget I think, about your partner. And it can go to bad places as well as good ones; but if the risk pays off, you get a better sex life and a stronger relationship. For us, it has been worth it.'

'For me too,' I added and grinned.

'Yes,' said Pam, and we're not done yet,' she said and took another cigarette and sipped her wine, as if starting with lesser sensual pleasures before moving onto greater ones.

'So I guess I must have fucked over a hundred young guys over the years since we started,' she said and as she said it, she opened her legs again and started to run her fingertips over her fanny lips.

'How did you meet them all?' I asked.

Some we met in bars, some in swinging clubs, and some through contact ads and now on the net. I like the random pick ups best. I like the spontaneity, especially at straight places. I see a guy and let him see that I'm interested and show him that I'm with Tom and if he catches on and goes for it, we go to his place or a hotel or, now the boys have grown up and moved out, we can bring them here.'

'Just think,' she said to me, 'over a hundred different cocks have fucked this pussy.'

The thought of it made me what to fuck her again even more.

'I'm glad you didn't mind Tom joining in, she said and then added, 'bloody hell, you invited him to.' She laughed.

'I think we feel a bit guilty about not asking you first,' joked Tom.

'It's ok,' I said, 'and in fact, I enjoyed watching you sucking him off, Pam.'

'And I bet you never thought of that as something that would turn you on before!'

'No,' I admitted.

'So you see, you learn about yourself when you step out.' She smiled and pushed a finger between her pussy lips.

Then she said

'How do you feel about Tom touching you while you are doing something with me?'

Without thinking about it, I said I thought it would be ok.

It was time for round two and Pam said

'Are you ready to fuck me Tom?

The sight of his cock hanging limply over his thigh answered the question for him.

'Looks like Stephen will have to do it again,' she said, and this time with a discernable sneer in her voice, but by now I liked it. I liked the way she was insulting him and I hoped that she would treat me the same way.

I thought that she wanted me to fuck her on the sofa in the same way again, but as I began to move towards her, she got up and looked at me and said that I would have to wait. She went over to Tom and knelt between his legs and started to suck him off. It did not take her long to get him hard, but when she stopped sucking him she said, again in her sneering voice

'Can't you even get hard without me having to put your limp little cock in my mouth?'

She stood up and came over and sat next to me and took mine in her mouth and made a great show of licking and sucking it all over, until she said

'This is what I need, a real one.'

I thought that poor Tom might lose his hard on and that would have made her taunt him even more, but he didn't; and I think it was the insults that she was flinging at him that were keeping him up. Then she told him to come over and he obediently stood up and came and sat beside her on the sofa.

She looked at me and said

'Watch this. I will have to do it. I will have to fuck him. Watch.'

Pam withdrew herself from me and sprang up and straddled him and in one move her cunt took his cock as she sank down on him. She rode him steadily and I watched.

'You like to watch me being fucked?' she cried at me.

'I prefer doing it,' I said.

'I know,' she said, because you can.'

She went on riding him and I watched his cock disappearing into her cunt and then reappearing again as she bounced slowly upwards. All the time she kept telling him how much she enjoyed him fingering her and getting her ready for my cock, and he loved it, as the look of pleasure on his face revealed.

Then she looked up and said to me

'Don't just watch, baby, give me a real one; stick yours up my arse while I fuck Tommy's with my pussy. '

What the lady wants...

I had never fucked a woman's arse before, but I had always wanted to. I remembered the KY on the coffee table and I picked it up and squeezed some onto my hand and smeared it all over my cock. I stood behind her and she stopped riding Tom and sat still on his cock, so that I could get mine aligned with her anus. I held my cock in my fist and pressed my helmet against the browned and sweaty bud of her sphincter.

'Now, baby,' she said, 'stick it in. Fuck me.'

I pushed and slowly, but steadily my cock slid into Pam's rectal canal. She squealed with pain and then cooed with pleasure as the base of my cock reached her sphincter and my whole cock was embedded in her arse. I could feel Tom's cock in her pussy through the thin wall of flesh between arsehole and cunthole. I started to slide slowly in and out and soon I was fucking her hard and deep up her shit tube. It was deliciously different from her pussy: tight like a vice at its entrance and soft and expansive deeper inside, and its oily walls hugged my cock as I began to slide in and out.

She moaned loudly and told me how much she loved it up her arse and more and more delicious obscenities streamed from her mouth as she lost herself in her pleasure.

'Yes, yes, Fuck Pammy's bum, fuck Pammy's bumhole, you dirty bumfucker. Yes, fuck my bum.'

'This is what she loves,' said Tom, and he wasn't joking.

'Yes, do it, fuck Pam's arsehole. Abuse it. Abuse my arsehole. I love it.'

I continued to fuck her arse fast and hard and now that she was fully dilated, my cock rammed in and out of that dark tunnel of hers with consummate ease. She writhed and bucked wildly at my strokes, and Tom must have been getting some great sensations from her movements around his prick, which was still embedded deep in her cunt.

'Spunk up my arsehole,' she cried and had a shuddering orgasm as my cock slide all the way up her rectum. It was not long before I complied with her command and shot another load for her, this one into the depths of her arsehole. I withdrew and fell into the chair behind me. I was exhausted.

We sat for a short time, but Pam was ready to go again and I felt I had to rise to the occasion for her. I thought Tom must be all spent by now. This woman was insatiable.

It seemed that it was my turn for some of her strictness and abuse, for she told me very firmly to kneel in front of the sofa and lean forward as though I was lying on it face downwards, except that the sofa edge was level with my upper stomach and my cock, which was already very erect again, pointing downwards into the air and free for her to reach, if what she was going to do involved reaching it.

'We call this a Pamela Brown special,' Tom told me, I felt a little vulnerable in that position and when Tom got up suddenly I was genuinely fearful. I thought I might be about to be sodomized by him, but he was just fetching more wine over the cabinet across the room

Pam must have noticed and she laughed and said

'Don't worry! Tom's not into that; but sometimes he likes to help me suck off on of our boys or blow them after they have fucked me. And sometimes, I make him suck them off.

She looked genuinely evil when she said that, and I liked it.

As she was telling me this, Tom sat down and lit himself a cigarette to go with the glass of wine he had poured himself. He looked like a man about to watch his favourite television show. Then, suddenly, his demeanour changed and he started ordering her about and calling her a slut and a dog and a whore

'Come on you dirty cock whore. Get to it,' he barked at her.

It must be revenge time, I thought. She obeyed and where she had been the dominant one, taunting him, now she was doing what he told her and just as he had; she seemed to be enjoying the verbal abuse. I was too absorbed in wondering exactly what she was going to do to get confused about the change of places between them. I just lay there and waited.

So was it Tom who was really in charge, and making her fuck other men and in doing so, denigrate herself?

I didn't know and I was too excited to care as she knelt down behind me and I felt her fingers over my arse cheeks. They slipped gently across my buttocks towards the crack and the hole of my sphincter until I could feel a fingertip caressing its bud. Then she pulled the bud open a little and I felt something warm and wet on it.

It was her tongue. She was rimming me; something else I had never had before. Her tongue must have reached a full inch into my arsehole and it felt divine. It was a fabulous sensation, and as she did it, I felt her fingers slide between my legs and take hold of my hanging balls. She gently dug her fingernails into them. It did not hurt, it felt magnificent and I wanted her to do the same to my cock. Soon she was. Her claw-like nails were scraping up and down my shaft, almost reaching my helmet. Then she stopped licking my arsehole and I felt her fingers descend my shaft and get hold of my balls and pull them a little toward her face. In a moment I felt her lips around them and soon she had both of them in her mouth. She sucked my balls lovingly and began her gentle clawing of my cock with those long nails of hers again.

I did not think that I could take this level of excitement for long without shooting my load all over her expensive sofa. She seemed to anticipate this and slowed down and then returned to the rimming. I guess it was experience that told her that this special of hers brought men to climax very quickly.

She stopped and asked me to turn over and she started to stroke my cock. The sensations of her fingertips caressing my helmet and shaft made my cock twitch, but she slowed things right down and said to me

'I don't want you to cum yet baby.'

So she stopped rubbing my cock and announced that it was her turn for some oral attention and again she ordered me into position; this time between her legs. She spread them and eased forward, so that her cunt was sticking out over the edge of the sofa. She told me to suck her pussy out and I was on her like a wild cat. She sat back in her chair and open her legs even wider, giving me full access to the blossomed flower of her cunt. As I started licking her she said to Tom

'Give me a cigarette,' and then when he put it into her mouth, 'light it.' He obeyed and went and sat down again. I looked up every now and then, to see Pam's face and to see Tom watching her. I don't think he took his eyes off of her for a second as she sat back and smoked and savoured the pussy licking I was performing on her. She began to push her cunt harder into my face and I knew she was getting close to her orgasm.

'Look at him sucking all of the juices out of my cunt, he's making fucking cum, oh yes!' she cried out and bucked and thrashed in the chair and came and came. I carried on eating her twat until she stopped writhing.

Her orgasm complete, I thought that she must be finished by now, but again I was wrong. She told me to stand up and she took hold of my cock and began to wank me slowly.

'You boys have been so nice to me, I must give you a little reward,' she said and she looked at Tom conspiratorially as she said it. Whatever they had in mind, I was up for it. By now, I was so far gone I would probably have been willing to get it on with Tom, if she had told me to. But it did not quite come to that.

She beckoned to Tom to come over and he stood in front of her and presented her with his cock to suck. With her other hand she took it and pulled him towards her mouth, parted her lips and sucked him in.

I watched fascinated as her lips descended over his helmet and down his shaft until she had taken a good four inches of his cock into her mouth. Then her head moved backwards and his tool came back into view. Her head moved back and forth slowly as her lips slid up and down her husband's cock and all the while she kept wanking me, until she pulled her mouth off of his cock and said to me

'Stand up Stephen. I want to suck you both off together.'

I stood up and immediately her tongue was circling my helmet. I looked down and saw her lips around my cock and her hand running over Tom's. Then she pulled away from me and holding each of us in a clenched fist, she pulled both of our knobs together towards each other and her towards mouth. She looked supremely powerful and supremely vulnerable with those two fierce looking pricks pointing angrily at her face.

Then her lips made contact with my cock and she sucked it rapidly for a few moments and then she turned to Tom and did the same to him. Then she pulled us together and with our foreskins stretched back as far as she could pull them, and our red and ripe helmets ready for her mouth, she rubbed them against each other. It was an electrifying sensation and one that reached its zenith when her lips closed around our cocks simultaneously. She managed to get about two inches of both of us into her mouth at the same time at one point; her mouth open to its limit, and I thought I would cum, I was so excited; but when I felt a warm spurt in her mouth, it was Tom and not me who had shot his load. He withdrew and Pam, with a mouthful of Tom's cum, began to gobble me furiously, leaving a film of her saliva and her husband's spunk over the length of my cock as she sucked me in and out of her mouth. I don't know how I managed to keep from cumming for so long, but she kept sucking me at this frantic pace until finally I was about to spurt. She pulled me from her mouth and I spurted over her face. She turned her spunk covered face to Tom, and looked at him triumphantly.

Finally, we all rested and I thought, after a half hour or so of more chatting about swinging and sex and more cigarettes and coffee that we were finished for the night, but Pam said that there was one more thing that she wanted to do.