An Unusual Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, she didn't know how wrong she was.

********

"Its mom, she's here!" Lisa called excitedly, when the doorbell rang. "Come on, MJ!" She ran to the door, her titties bouncing nicely. Mary-Jane ran with her. They were hand in hand.

The girls had changed into bathing suits while they were upstairs. Mary-Jane's extra bikini was a little small for Lisa up top. Somehow the small bikini top did manage to cuddle her big tits and cover them a little, though it didn't have to slip much for one or the other or both of her nipples to poke out and take a look around.

Bobbie had put on a long, loose shirt the girls had brought down to her and she had re-donned her apron. As the girls ran to answer the door, she was flipping eggs and listening to bacon sizzling. Bread was in the toaster and the coffee-maker was humming again.

When the girls returned, each gripping one of Lisa's mom's hands and escorting her to the kitchen, she turned and gave Jackie a blistering smile. Bobbie noticed Lisa's mom had a breathtaking smile herself. Just as she remembered.

"Hi Jackie, dear." she said. "I'd give you a hug but I've got splatter on this apron and I wouldn't want to risk getting anything on your lovely dress. So wonderful to see you again. How gorgeous you look! Come and sit. We're having a late breakfast or brunch. I hope you came hungry!"

Bobbie licked her lips as, not hiding it, she surveyed Jackie up and down. She looked just absolutely scrumptious. Good enough to eat, Roberta thought, which was exactly what she wanted to do to her. Suddenly, compared to Jackie Warren, her delicious breakfast wasn't quite as appetizing. But Lisa's mom certainly was.

Confidently, as Bobbie put platters of food on the table, she moved behind Jackie and put her hands on her shoulders. She leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"You know, gorgeous, I've been dying to see you again since we had our nice chat at that party."

Then she straightened up a little and spoke a little louder for the girl's benefit.

"My dears, don't you both look beautiful. Don't we have a lovely pair of daughters, Jackie?"

She bent back down near Jackie's ear. "Let's eat and then we'll go sit by the pool while the girls swim. I might take a swim myself and I have an extra suit that should fit you. How does that sound, gorgeous?"

Jackie nodded and smiled, enjoying Bobbie's hands on her shoulders, massaging gently. She glanced at the girls, wondering if they had noticed the little by-play between her and Bobbie. But the girls were attacking their breakfast and didn't seem to notice the older women at all.

"How was your date with Johnny, Lisa?" she finally asked her daughter.

"Oh, mom!" Lisa answered with her mouth full, "It wasn't nothing. I'll tell you all about it later. But don't worry. He didn't fuck me, if that's what you're worried about. He felt me up a little, I slapped him and that was that."

Jackie was a little surprised at her daughter's language. She'd never heard Lisa use the word 'fuck' before. But she certainly had heard other girls using it and while she didn't approve, she supposed if that was the worst thing a mother had to worry about, that she could live with it. Her relief when her daughter confirmed Johnny hadn't gotten sperm into her was palatable to all the other women.

Bobbie smiled, knowing that Jackie was holding herself back from chastising Lisa for the 'fuck' word. 'If she only knew what went on in this house last night . . . ,' Bobbie thought, 'not just the word 'fuck', but a real actual fuck, a glorious woman to woman to woman fuck, or, 2 or 3 or 4 fucks!' She chuckled silently to herself, thinking, 'Well, she soon would.'

Bobbie wasn't exactly looking forward to it but she knew that sooner-or-later Jackie had to be told. This time trying not be overly obvious, she studied Jackie and, just like the night they'd met at the party, she really, really liked what she saw. Obviously the lady was gorgeous, the kind of woman who could make another woman's pussy just throb, but wise Bobbie could see past her smile. Looking deeper, she could see something else.

She saw a beautiful woman, but a sad one, despite the smile. This woman was missing something from her life, Bobbie thought, and she realized, just maybe, that she knew what that was. She'd had the same thoughts after the night of the party. In Bobbie's estimation, Jackie needed some happiness, some good sex and some love. Not necessarily in that order. Bobbie chuckled inwardly. Perhaps they would just start out with some decent sex and see what happened.

"Girls," Bobbie said suddenly, "If you are finished eating, clean the table and put all the dishes in the dishwasher and then, why don't you all go out and jump in the pool? I'm going to take Lisa's mom upstairs and her and I are going to change and we'll be out shortly. How does that sound?"

"Sure Mom," Mary-Jane answered. She made sure Jackie wasn't watching and threw her mom a wink that warned her, loud and clear, 'Just don't leave Lisa and I alone out there too long!'

Bobbie had no intention of leaving those two new sex-fiends alone very long. Not until she broke the ice with Jackie and got her warmed up to the idea of the goings-on that had been going on.

The young girls cleared the table, loading everything in the dishwasher. Then they ran hand-in-hand from the house leaving Jackie and Bobbie alone. The women could hear giggling and laughing from outside, then a splash, then more giggling and laughing. Then there was silence and Bobbie was pretty sure she knew what was going on. She'd bet everything that their daughters were, at that moment, standing in the shallow end of the pool and they were kissing.

Fortunately, Jackie didn't seem to notice the lack of splashing or other noise. Leastways, she didn't comment on it.

Bobbie reached out and covered her hand, as it rested on the table. "So, what do you say, gorgeous? Are you up for a swim? Let's go upstairs, pick you out a suit and get you changed."

Jackie allowed MJ's mom to draw her to her feet and Bobbie let the woman see her again deliberately looking her up and down. She gave a low whistle.

"Wow, Jackie, you sure are gorgeous. And what a body! I've got some nice bikinis upstairs and, man, oh man, oh man! Are you ever going to fill one out!"

Jackie blushed, lowered her eyes and shyly smiled. Bobbie nodded her head. Obviously Lisa's mom wasn't used to compliments. Probably, she thought, Jackie never got many.

When the women, hand-in-hand, reached the top of the stairs, Jackie gave a little gasp when her hostess led her into her bedroom.

"What a lovely room!" she exclaimed. "So warm and friendly." She complimented the women whose taste was responsible for the charming décor, squeezing her hand.

Bobbie was glad that she and the girls had changed the sheets, made the bed, opened a window and sprayed some air freshener. She was still holding Jackie's hand, and the warmth of Bobbie's hand holding hers really felt great to Jackie, much like when she had held her hand at the party.

It felt great to Bobbie too. She spun Jackie around, admiring her body. "A lovely room to host a lovely woman," she told her guest. "I'm so glad you're here, gorgeous. You and I are going to be such great friends!"

She chuckled to herself. 'Fuck-friends, at least!' she thought.

She led Lisa's mom to her closet and they walked into it. One wall had a selection of skimpy bikinis. Bobbie picked out a hot pink one and held it up against her guest.

"On my, Jackie," she gushed. "With that body and the contrast with your dark hair color and your tan, this will look just stunning on you! Woman, drop that dress!"

Jackie instinctively put her hands in front of her breasts. "Right here, right now, in front of you?" she asked, warily. She drew a long breath. Bobbie was full of calm and confidence and seemed to have no inhibitions. It made her very sexy. The woman had already removed her apron and was unbuttoning her shirt.

Jackie put up another weak protest. "I'm sorry, Bobbie, forgive me, but I'm a little shy. No one, except my husband, has ever seen me naked. Give me the suit and I'll change in your bathroom."

Bobbie smiled warmly at the woman. She wasn't having anything to do with that! She'd ease Jackie over her shyness.

"Nonsense, Jackie," she told her. "You're a gorgeous woman with a lovely body. You should be proud to show it off. Besides, if you're gonna wear one of my bikinis, I'm gonna see almost everything you've got anyway, aren't I? Now don't you be silly, silly."

As she was encouraging her guest to get naked, Bobbie had, matter-of-factly, finished with her buttons and removed her shirt and hung it, watching Jackie's eyes as they were drawn automatically to her lovely tits as they jiggled on her proud chest. Naked now, she chuckled inwardly, as even though Jackie was gazing admiringly at her chest, Bobbie noticed that she resolutely did not lower her gaze in the slightest.

"See, I'm naked, so what the heck are you worried about, woman?" she teased. "There's only us girls here. You've got a lovely set on you, Jackie Warren. I'd adore to see them. Here, let me help you, dear. I've been wanting to give you a hug since you arrived here!"

She put her arms around Jackie, felt her tremble slightly and then pulled her tight against her nakedness. There was something pleasantly illicit about hugging a fully clothed woman while she was completely nude.

It required all Bobbie's self-control to resist the impulse, but she didn't kiss Jackie yet. She only gave her a comforting, reassuring hug and then both women could hear a silky whisper as Bobbie undid one lone button at the top, then slowly teased down the zipper of the flowery sun-dress. It gaped open. She eased it from Jackie's shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She stepped out of it and naked Bobbie bent, tits hanging down, picked it up and placed it on a hanger.

Bobbie's eyes widened and gleamed when her guest's glorious body was exposed to her very interested view, just in bra and panties. Once again, she had to fight back her horny desire to grab Jackie, right then and there, and take her right on the thick carpeting of her closet, but all her instincts from a life-time of seducing women told her to resist.

'Not yet, not yet,' she silently told her throbbing cunt, 'but soon, very soon!'

Bobbie wanted to study Jackie a little more before she made some blatant move that might scare the woman. This was the art of seduction, was it not?

It wasn't exactly difficult for her to sense that Jackie was inexperienced with situations like this. She didn't want to spoil what might be something wonderful by turning her off so that she'd take her daughter and go home. Bobbie certainly didn't want that to happen. She might be in love with Jackie Warren, she wasn't quite sure yet, but, she was absolutely certain that Mary-Jane was in love with Lisa. She couldn't allow her lust for Lisa's mom to jeopardize that.

So, instead of a hot kiss, she settled for gently stroking Jackie's shoulders, tickling her lovely guest and feeling her shiver. She reached around and unhooked her bra, eased the straps down her arms and pulled it away from her tits. A glorious pair of boobs tumbled out and it took some more enormous self-control but Bobbie, this time, resisted the urge to whistle.

Jackie's pair hung on her chest beautifully! Not wanting Jackie to be embarrassed, Bobbie simply turned and hung her bra on a hanger. Like having a mostly naked woman in her closet happened every day. (Which a lot of days it did!)

She turned around with the pink bikini top in her hand. Her mouth was watering to suck on those nipples, but Bobbie, very proud of her self-discipline, resisted. She did not, however, deny her itching her palms the opportunity to fondle Jackie's big breasts.

"Here, gorgeous, let me put this on you." she offered, nonchalantly. With the bra-top from the pink bikini in her hands, she moved behind Jackie, held it up close and tenderly fitted Jackie's lovely boobs into the cups. Oooooh, her tits were soft and smooth and creamy. And Bobbie noticed that, although she trembled, the woman did not pull away as she was gently handling them.

Something told Bobbie that it had been a long time since anyone had approached Jackie's titties with anything resembling love. She began to realize just how to finish off her seduction of Jacqueline Warren.

She tied the bikini top in place with it's thin strings. Then she came back in front to admire her work.

Over Bobbie's shoulder, Jackie studied herself in the mirror covering the whole back wall of Bobbie's closet, wiggling her shoulders to settle her boobs more comfortably into the cups of the bikini top. That caused her lovely titties to jiggle and sway around for Bobbie's very interested viewing pleasure.

Going to her knees, Bobbie eased Jackie's panties down her shapely, creamy legs and she stepped out of them. She supposed that her guest, who had avoided staring at her naked pussy, had a little more couth than she did because Bobbie very pointedly gazed at Jackie's cunt and liked what she saw. Once again, it took every ounce of self-discipline she had to resist leaning forward and giving that lovely looking pussy a good smooch! She did notice the sparse, brown cunt-hair looked a little damp. 'Good, good, good,' she thought.

Standing, she handed Jackie the bikini bottom.

"Come on, lady," she said, teasingly, "throw these on. Do I have to do everything? We need to go see what those girls are up to. I've been noticing those two are becoming very, very close. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have huge crushes on each other. And I'm pretty sure they've kissed each other. And maybe they've done more!

"You now what a lesbian is, don't you, Jackie, dear? I'm sure my daughter is a lesbian like me and maybe you don't know it, Jackie, but I think your daughter might be too. I hope that doesn't shock you or displease you."

Cleverly, she thought, Bobbie had sown the seeds of what Jackie must eventually find out, that much more than having silly, teen-girl crushes on each other, Lisa and Mary-Jane had graduated her course and moved to a higher level.

"Yes, I know about lesbians," Jackie said, as she replaced the panties Bobbie had removed for her with the bikini bottom. "You are one, are you not? But I think you wrong about Lisa. She was out on a date with a boy just last night, in fact. You know that, Roberta. You heard me ask her about it."

Bobbie hid her grin by turning her back to the sexy Jackie as she was slipping on the bikini bottom, hoping that not watching the gorgeous woman for a moment would ease the throbbing in her crotch. Bobbie selected a sexy, mauve bikini and quickly put it on. Both dressed for the pool now, she took Jackie by the hand again and pulled her out of the closet. Her real-life walk-in closet and, she dreamed, perhaps the metaphorical closet as well.

"But she didn't sleep with him, did she, Jackie?" Bobbie pointed out. "And most 18-year-old girls probably would have, no? Think about that and I'll tell you all what I think later. For now, come on, gorgeous. Last one in the pool has to cook supper!"

Jackie Warren was relaxing, although her mind was swirling with a host of conflicting thoughts and feelings and desires. She had tensed up at first, in close quarters with the sexy lesbian, inside the clothes closet. But nothing had happened. Well she didn't suppose she had been expecting Bobbie to attack her. No, she realized, she had only half-expected it.

Jackie was absolutely certain though, that sooner or later her hot lesbian hostess was gonna try to kiss her. And, she admitted to herself, she wanted it to happen.

What she didn't know, hadn't known, coming upstairs with Bobbie, what she was very nervous about, was how she was gonna react when that happened. She hadn't been kissed for so long! And never, ever by a woman.

Even though she admitted to herself that wanted Bobbie to kiss her, she was terrified that when, what she thought of as the inevitable kiss came, she was gonna panic and make a fool of herself. Jackie was way more afraid of that than anything sexy Roberta Montgomery might to do her.

But overall she thought she had conducted herself well so far and gotten into the spirit of the day. Hadn't she promised herself, just this morning, to have more fun in life? And she realized being here with Bobbie was the most fun she'd had in a long, long time. Yes, yes. But what was that other unfamiliar feeling?

Jackie barely recognized it. But, the feeling was, she realized after some thought, that, at this moment in time, she was actually happy. No Pete around and she was thoroughly enjoying the company of the sexy Roberta. She felt the tug on her hand as Bobbie began to move. Jackie put her body in gear and the two women raced, down the stairs, giggling like the teenagers that were in the pool already, hand-in-hand out the patio doors.

There was no one there to see it, and that was really too bad because, it was a sight not to be missed. Two gorgeous women, four generous, gorgeous titties, barely contained in tiny bikini tops, bouncing and jiggling as the women dashed for the outdoors. Jackie wondered why her companion was whooping and yelling. Of course, Bobbie was just trying to warn Lisa and Mary-Jane that if they were indulging their passion for each other, that they should 'cool it' for a time.

Sure enough, Lisa and MJ weren't actually having sex but they were having kisses and running their hands all over each other. Being good girls, they backed off when they heard the 'old folks' headed for the pool. Two splashes. Bobbie and Jackie jumped in the water and the four women proceeded to swim lengths and then rested in the shallow end, playing, frolicking, talking, splashing water over one another.

Bobbie had planned a long, slow seduction as the day and evening went on, but seeing how relaxed and happy Lisa's mom seemed to be now, she decided that maybe the woman could handle it if she sped up the agenda.

There was a risk, because she knew the first time she kissed Jackie, Mary-Jane and Lisa would probably start kissing also. They'd been good girls so far but Bobbie knew she couldn't realistically expect those two sex-kittens to keep their hands off each other forever. She plainly saw the simmering heat and desire on their faces every time the girls came near each other.

After a life-time of seducing women, Bobbie knew with certainty that, in reality, no more seduction of Lisa's mom was necessary. All the signs were there. She knew that all she had to do now was pull the lovely Jackie into her arms and the woman's creamy body would melt against hers, their kisses would be sweet and all would be possible between them.

The only hitch in this plan was, except for the hints she'd thrown Jackie upstairs, Lisa's Mom had no idea of the relationship that had evolved between her daughter and Mary-Jane. How she would handle that, Bobbie had no idea. Let alone the rest of the story that she had made love to Lisa, plus her own daughter and that both daughters had made love to Bobbie. Years of loving women told Bobbie that there was a smoldering volcano hidden inside that hot body of Jackie Warren but could she handle all this? The sexy, bikini-clad woman had Bobbie so hot, so horny, that she decided to find out.

Jackie Warren was loving the intimacy she felt every time Bobbie Montgomery came near her. Not that the woman ever seemed to wander very far away. She shivered and her heart was melting every time she felt Bobbie's hands touch her, no matter how casually. So, she really loved it even more when finally Bobbie came up behind her and locked her arms around her. It started out as just a hug, like the hug they'd shared in in the house while changing, but this time Bobbie's hands slowly slid up her sides and came up under her boobs. She felt Bobbie's hands cuddle her twin peaks, stroking and feeling and giving gentle squeezes.