An Unusual Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, she felt kisses all along her long, sleek neck and heard a lovely whisper in her ear. "Oh, Jackie, I'm so sorry, but I just can't stand the temptation any longer. You are just so gorgeous, just a doll. So, so lovely."

Bobbie continued to whisper in Jackie's ear before running her tongue around it. "Your body is so hot, filling out that tiny pink bikini. Do you have any idea how sexy you are, Jackie? And how hot you've made me?" Bobbie was right in her element at this moment and she was ecstatic. Jackie was not pulling away from her!

Bobbie was handling her so gently, so lovingly, that Jackie's trepidations were dissipating. Much like the warm summer breezes dissipate the fluffy white clouds in the sky as they blow 'til the cloudy sky is blue again. She loved Bobbie's warm lips against the skin of her neck. As Bobbie had predicted to herself, Jackie leaned back into her embrace and her hot body just melted against the older woman. Being hugged and kissed like this in the warm pool water felt just glorious. Her blood heated and came alive to Bobbie's caresses. She never wanted the moment to end. But then she remembered Lisa and Mary-Jane.

She struggled a little. "No, no, Bobbie, not here. Not in front of the girls."

Bobbie was so hot, her pussy was throbbing with so much desire for Jackie, that she threw all caution to the winds. 'Lord hates a coward', she told herself. After kissing it again, she chuckled into her ear.

"Sweetie, I hope you can handle this but take a look at what is happening behind us, dear."

Jackie looked around. She gasped.

Mary-Jane had seen her mom come up behind Lisa's mom, hug her, cuddle her titties, plant kisses on her neck and she gleefully noted that Lisa's mom was not resisting. She interpreted that as the 'all-clear' signal.

What Jackie was looking at now, was Mary-Jane mimicking the exact same things Bobbie was doing to her, on her daughter. As Jackie watched, amazed, Lisa turned in MJs arms and the two teen's wet lips met and proceeded with a long, lovely-looking tongue-kiss.

Jackie had no way of knowing how long the kiss between her daughter and Mary-Jane lasted because long before it was over, Bobbie, who felt she'd seen enough for the moment, was turning her around in her arms and the next thing Jackie knew she was being given the exact same kiss. Easily the hottest, longest, wettest, sweetest kiss she'd ever had.

And she was having it with sexy Bobbie Montgomery! Her whole body shivered with excitement and anticipation of what might happen next, now that the ice had been broken. And she'd reacted properly, she thought.

Just to be sure Bobbie had no doubts she liked what was going on, Jackie feverishly grabbed the back of her head to keep it in place, on the outside chance she had a notion of moving it. Jackie kissed back, furiously. She needn't have worried. She hadn't forgotten how to kiss. Neither woman wanted their lips to ever part.

Of course, Jackie had no idea how to proceed here. Nothing in her life had prepared her for all that was happening. But she wasn't worried. She'd relaxed completely and she told herself that she would just give herself over to Bobbie and she was certain that the older lesbian would know just what to do. Good thinking, Jackie.

She could feel Bobbie tickling her back as she untied the string to the bikini top. Jackie heard Bobbie laugh as she pulled it from her body and slung it away. Now her titties were sort of floating in the water, but not for long because Bobbie picked them up and cuddled them softly, tenderly bringing each tit-peak up to her mouth for the exact kisses on her nipples that Jackie had dreamed of only this morning. She hugged Bobbie's head to her tits, her stinging nipples poking out harder than she'd ever felt them to be. She could hear Bobbie murmuring something about how lovely her boobs were. Jackie'd never, ever felt pleasure like this, never.

As much as she was moaning and enjoying Bobbie's magic on her tits, still a part of her mind was able to wonder what their daughters were doing.

Reluctantly, Bobbie allowed her to twist around and she saw Mary-Jane had her daughter sitting on the edge of the pool. Somehow, their bikinis had disappeared from their bodies, their lovely titties were on display. Their bikinis had joined the pink bikini top that Jackie had been wearing, floating on top of the warm water.

Lisa's hands were tangled in Mary-Jane's hair as her friend stood between her legs in the shallow water. Jackie could plainly see Roberta's daughter's mouth kissing her daughter's legs all up and down. She could see Lisa part her legs even more and MJ move her head between them, licking and kissing the soft flesh of her daughter's inner thighs. She could clearly see the creamy juice leaking out of her daughter and, next, Mary-Jane's tongue was licking up and down Lisa's taut slit, tying to get every last drop. Her daughter's head was flung back, her eyes closed in obvious ecstasy. Her whole body was quivering and low moaning sounds were coming from her mouth. Then a whole series of louder squeals!

Overwhelmed with strange feelings, without Bobbie's hands and lips on her and her steady guidance, Jackie wasn't sure how she might have reacted to this new sight.

She heard Bobbie's comforting words in her ear.

"Look at our daughters, gorgeous. They are so happy and so much in love. Don't you think it is a beautiful thing, Jackie, dear?"

She felt herself being steered to the edge of the pool next to their girls. When they arrived, Bobbie grasped Jackie's hips and hoisted her up to sit on the side. Her feet dangled in the water.

"Raise that lovely ass, dear," Bobbie ordered and when she had the clearance, she eased off Jackie's bikini bottom and flung it also. The surface of the pool was becoming littered with floating bikini pieces.

Then Bobbie considerately reached out and dragged the foam mattress off a nearby chaise lounge and whispered for Jackie to sit her beautiful bum on it.

Once she was seated on the soft mattress, Jackie heard Bobbie quietly whisper, between giving her kisses on her knees. It was a pleading but confident-of-the-answer type whisper.

"Jackie, forgive me, but you are just so beautiful. You've got a pussy and a half and it's calling out to me. Please let me love it!"

Next, Jackie felt warm breath between her legs and clutched Bobbie's head as Bobbie, encountering no objections what-so-ever, became the first woman ever, the first person ever, to give her cunt a loving kiss.

In that instant of total bliss, Jacqueline Warren knew what she had been missing all these years with her husband. She knew her life had just made an enormous U-turn. But it all felt so right! Damn any cop that would tell her that U-turns were illegal. Settling back on the chaise lounge mattress, Jackie metaphorically flipped the cop the bird and reveled in the absolute pleasure and wonderful feelings she was feeling.

She tangled her fingers in Bobbie's long, blonde hair, clutching Bobbie's head and enjoyed the hot kisses on her pussy. Jackie relished the licking, probing tongue going wild on her cunt. Her eyes rolled in her head and her head itself was rolling back and forth as far as it could go on the lounge mattress she was lying upon.

She started dripping more creamy cunt-juice, then squirting it, hot and plentiful, like she never did with her husband, as wonderful, experienced Bobbie skilfully ate her pussy into producing possibly -- no -- probably -- no - certainly, the first real out-and-out orgasm sweet Jackie Warren had ever had. That is, not produced by herself. And compared to this, the orgasms she had while masturbating were very pale imitations.

And she let the world know all about it. She loudly gasped and moaned and whined and squealed. Her hands, no longer in Bobbie's hair, were clutching and squeezing the mattress, when they weren't pounding on it.

Right beside her, when she wasn't wailing, Jackie could hear the distinct slurpy sounds as Mary-Jane continued doing to her daughter's pussy what Mary-Jane's mom was doing to her own blisteringly hot cunt. She could hear her daughter's squeals and moans until she had her own cum and drowned her out.

As she quieted down from her first cum, enjoying lots of sugary after-cum tingles, she heard her daughter call to her, "Mom, mummy, fuck, mummy, it feels so good! I love Mary-Jane!"

Then she felt her daughter's hand on the back of her head and her daughter was pulling her head over to hers.

Out of the corner of her eye, even as she was spiraling Jackie into another orbit with her continued cunt-lapping, Bobbie could see Lisa getting ready to kiss her mom. She chose that moment to suck Jackie's major-league clit into her mouth and lovingly attack it with her tongue. That sent Jackie over the edge again, her legs stiffened out straight on either side of Bobbie, pounded wildly in the water and she screamed.

Her loud cum-scream was abruptly cut off when Lisa pulled her mom's head the last precious inch and their lips met. Bobbie tapped her daughter on the shoulder so she would raise her head from Lisa's lovely pussy so she too could witness the lovely mother-daughter moment. The pure love of a wonderful mother-daughter kiss.

Some amount of minutes later, no one knew how long, once the Warren women shook off the effects of a couple of blissful cums each, the four women were standing on the edge of the pool hugging and trading kisses.

All Jackie could think of, not really thinking everything through, due to her still shivery state of mind, was that that her life had just changed forever.

Bobbie, totally enamored with Jackie, not really thinking everything through to its conclusion either, also realized, with no small amount of wonder, that her life had just changed also.

But she now, as per usual, took charge.

"Girls," she said, "Jackie and I are going inside to take a nice, long, warm bath. Alone. I want you two to clean all the clothes from the pool, chill us a bottle of wine and get something out for supper. Can you do all that?"

The girls stopped kissing and nodded agreeably. They pushed their moms toward the house. "Go on, you two lovers. We'll do the rest!" The happy pair looked at each other, smiled and kissed. What could be better than this? Their moms in love with each other.

Fifteen minutes later Bobbie had filled her big tub again with warm water and bubbles. Once in the tub, she snuggled Jackie tight and her hands, after cuddling and caressing her lovely boobs some more, almost automatically, went for her cunt. Bobbie's skillful fingers playing with her pussy under the warm water brought Jackie off more than once.

Jackie, unaccustomed to having orgasms at all, just relaxed against the comforting pillows of Bobbie's wonderful 38 inch chest and enjoyed the sugary tingles and massive explosions Bobbie could cause to consume her. She just let everything go, reveling in her new-found happiness and streams of her cunt-honey oozed into the bath water.

Bobbie had tasted Jackie's juice outside and would have really preferred that she squirt her stuff into her mouth rather than the bath water, but this was her special day so Bobbie just kept up her pussy-playing and let her cum fly when and where it may. Although she felt at some point the ratio of water to Jackie's girlie-cum in the tub was started to shift in favor of the girlie-cum!

Now, she was lying against the back of the tub and Jackie was in her arms, fitting beautifully, like she really belonged right there. Like she should always be right there. The two woman were just basking in their new-found feelings.

Bobbie, her heart bursting with affection, hugged Jackie tighter and caressed her breasts.

"Well, Jackie? How are you feeling, darling?" she whispered in her ear.

Instead of an answer to her question she heard her new lover sob. She snuggled Jackie closer and listened to her cry.

Bobbie rained a hundred kisses on Jackie's neck and cheeks. She could taste Jackie's tears. She stroked her hair and whispered, "What is wrong, my baby? Please tell me what is bothering you." She was fairly certain she already knew.

Jackie twisted out of Bobbie's grasp and turned herself around in the tub so she was facing her. Taking Bobbie's head in her hands, she brought their lips together and the two women had a long kiss. Not a sex kiss, just a tender, loving kiss.

Her tears were still flowing and she said, "Bobbie, I'm so happy! I've never had a day like this! Never! I love you. I swear, I love you!"

Bobbie let her lips remain just touching Jackie's. "Then why the tears, darling? I love you too and I think I have ever since the first moment I saw you at that party."

Wise Bobbie was awfully certain now she knew what was causing Jackie's tears, but wanted her to verbalize her feelings for herself. Bobbie thought that would be very therapeutic.

Jackie rested her head on Bobbie's boobs, enjoying Bobbie's hands stroking her head and poured out her heart.

"Oh, Bobbie, you don't know. My life is such a mess! The only good thing in it is Lisa! My husband is such a pig! I hate him! And now I've had a wonderful day like this and fallen in love with you, it is only going to make my idiot life, that I have to go back to, seem all the worse. Even more miserable."

Once she started, she couldn't stop and everything Jackie had kept bottled up for years came pouring out. She proceeded to tell Bobbie some of the awful things Pete had done to her over the years. His cruelty. His slaps. His denial to Jackie of any love and affection. His serial cheating. When she finally ran out of breath, she collapsed into tears again.

Bobbie stayed silent for the most part, just letting Jackie vent. She just snuggled her tight, her own heart breaking and beating out of her chest. The mere fact that anyone would dare to mistreat this lovely woman was making Bobbie very angry. She gave herself an A-plus for diagnosing most of Jackie's problems way back earlier in this wonderful day.

But knowing the problem was one thing. What could possibly be done about it was now the question.

Bobbie had succeeded today, as far as her thinking had taken her. She had seduced Jackie Warren and confirmed what she had suspected. That probably Jackie was a lesbian.

But another startling piece of information had come to light for Bobbie today. Sometime during the day she had realized that Jackie was not just another piece of pussy to her. She had confirmed what she had absolutely suspected for a while now.

Roberta Montgomery was absolutely certain she was in love with Jacqueline Warren.

Beautiful! She thought. One the surface. But Jackie was a married women. With an abusive husband.

So what did that portend for the women and their new-found love?

A million thoughts blitzed Bobbie's mind. She was very tired, very warm and relaxed, and she found her tired brain didn't want to do anymore heavy lifting tonight.

She turned Jackie back around, held her head close to her breasts, bent so her head rested on the top of Jackie's head, closed her eyes and listened to her cry.