An Unusual Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slid her lips from her mom's mouth, down her neck, snuggled her mom's soft tits in her eager hands and brought them up to meet her lips sliding down.

Jackie held Lisa's head to her tits like she had when she was a baby. When her mother's nipples were standing out pointy hard and glistening with her saliva, Lisa resumed sliding her lips down her mom's smooth, flat belly, lower, lower, lower, until she was kissing her delectable thighs and was face to face, for the first time, with Jackie's throbbing, drooling pussy. With a cry of pleasure, she plastered her face into one very wet crotch and proceeded with an urgent, needy pussy-eating of her mom.

It took only a moment for Jackie to spasm and feed her daughter quite a generous helping of creamy cunt-honey. Soon, her body tingling with thrills, Jackie twisted her body around and had her first taste of her daughter's hot pussy. She found the taste different from Bobbie's, but just as intoxicating.

So the two pairs of mothers and daughters were sixty-nining to beat the band, side by side, at poolside. Tell me that you've ever been to a wedding quite like this.

That beautiful day was a while ago now. Life settled down a little. Bobbie and Jackie still had lots of work to do, paper-work-wise to top off getting rid of Pete. For one thing, they had to cash in his life insurance. As Bobbie had observed, 'Lucky the dumb bastard had bothered to have any.' That was a nice nest-egg of money.

Turned out he also had some stock and bonds he'd never bothered to tell Jackie about and she cashed in some and had the rest, with Jeanette's help, legally transferred into Lisa's name. She'd leave them there for her future. The house, in which Jackie had spent so many happy moments with Lisa, but so many sad hours alone or with Pete, was sold and that added to Jackie's growing bank account. A moving van brought from her old house the few things she wanted to keep, over to her new home with Bobbie.

Jackie hadn't wanted much. The rest of her and Lisa's clothes, a few keepsakes from her parents, who had died last year. An sewing machine that had been her great-grandmother's.

Bobbie had suggested bringing things like wedding albums and any pictures with Pete in them and the women could apply for a permit, get drunk and have a big bonfire in the backyard, where Bobbie had a fire-pit.

"Wouldn't if be fun, tossing everything to do with that bastard onto the fire?" she asked Jackie.

Despite all his cruelty, Jackie had never been able to bring herself to hate Pete quite like Bobbie did. So that plan got squelched. Jackie did not, however, have any problem throwing the wedding album in the garbage. Everything got taken care of and soon everything was settled. Life in the Montgomery/Warren household began to normalize into daily routines.

What was never routine was bed-time. Most nights, of course, Bobbie and Jackie would just go to bed in their room and Mary-Jane and Lisa in theirs. But semi-regularly, in the spirit of fun, now that Jackie and Lisa had broken their incestuous cherry, they would mix and match. Or, maybe, all four would climb into Bobbie's big bed and have a lovely family orgy, Jackie now being an enthusiastic participant. Until they were all spent and ready to sleep.

Summer was drawing to a close and all agreed it had been on hell of a couple months. Bobbie and Jackie took their married daughters shopping for new clothes for fall at school. Lisa and Mary-Jane were no longer high school seniors, they were freshmen, freshladies (?) at the university cross town. New lap-top computers were purchased, one for each girl. New phones, new tablets. Everything the girls might need. They discussed buying the girls a car but beings as neither of the couples hardly ever went anywhere without their wife, the feeling became that, for now at least, two cars would suffice. Lisa and Mary-Jane were beginning to be very excited about the start of a new school year.

Finally, first day of classes arrived and Bobbie and Jackie were sitting having a cup of coffee after the girl's had departed. They were wondering how it would be like to be alone with each other. Pretty much always, since they had lived together, except for the nights they were alone in bed, their girls had always been around. Unless they had disappeared for some private sex of their own. At first the house seemed quiet and lonesome without them.

Bobbie put down her coffee and took her wife's hand.

"Well, Jacks, it sure seems quiet without the girls. Maybe, in commemoration, we should go upstairs and make some nice quiet love!"

Jackie smiled and leaned over to kiss Bobbie, "Mmmmm, love, you always know exactly what to say to get my motor running. But, quiet love?" She laughed. "You know, dear, that when you go down on my pussy, I can't be quiet. But let's go. I've got a throb between my legs that I think only you can kiss away!"

But before the women could put this wonderful plan into action the doorbell rang.

Jackie went to answer it. She came back in a minute followed by a handsome man in a suit and tie and a lovely young woman. The man, Bobbie recognized, was detective Jake Hopkins who had been the one to inform them of Pete's death and had told them he would be doing the follow-up investigation.

Bobbie had not forgotten Detective Hopkins breaking the news of Pete's death over the phone instead of seeking out Jackie and delivering the news in person.

The woman, he introduced as his partner, was Ally Michaels, a young policewoman. Jake said Ally had recently been promoted to the detective squad because she'd displayed superior skills as an investigator plus an exceptional talent for deductive reasoning. Detective Hopkins never said this out loud, at least when his partner was around, but Ally's promotion to detective had probably been aided by new city policy that there had to be X number of women in each department. There was a short round of small talk while Jackie poured coffee for them all.

"Ally, dear, you look very young to be a detective," Bobbie commented. She was studying the young girl. Ally was beautiful, somewhere in her twenties, Bobbie guessed, with attractive red hair, cut short but beautifully styled and a lovely face with a sprinkling of freckles over the bridge of her cute little nose. Maybe because she was on the job this morning, she wasn't wearing a lot of make-up, but Bobbie decided she really didn't need it. Her lush lips were painted with a muted shade of lip-stick but that was just about it.

It was hard to tell with the business-like outfit she was wearing but it looked like her chest was causing a nice-sized bulge in the jacket. Ally Michaels was fairly tall, maybe 5' 8" or so and weighed, Bobbie guessed about 125 or 30. She had on a gray skirt, matching her jacket, that come to just above her knees, but before she sat down, Bobbie noticed that she had on sheer nylons, covering a pair of shapely, long legs. All around, Bobbie thought she was very lovely indeed.

"I'm only 26," Ally answered Bobbie's question, gratefully taking a sip of her coffee, "I know I'm young but, believe me, ladies, I know my job."

"She sure does," detective Jake Hopkins, much older, agreed. "Ally here is just about the brightest partner I've ever had."

"So what can we do for you?" Jackie asked. "I thought everything with Pete's accident was all over."

"So did we," the handsome Jake agreed, "I thought the investigation of your husband's accident was purely routine. His blood-alcohol level was high, .14, and he seemed to hit that pole all on his own and certainly the driver of the Kenworth, who is still shook up, what with running over a man, wasn't to blame. With two coils of steel pushing him, one on the leader and one on the pup, he really couldn't stop when your husband, excuse me, ma'am, came flying out through the windshield of his truck and landed on the road in front of him."

Bobbie looked straight at detective Jake and asked, "Then what seems to be the problem, detective?"

"The problem is, ma'am," continued detective Hopkins, "that our follow-up investigation which included the routine check of what was left of Pete's ½ ton, showed the possibility that there was some tampering with his brakes prior to the accident. This has now been confirmed. According to our experts, Jackie's husband, ma'am, at the time of the accident, was driving with exactly no brakes at all. Not having brakes wouldn't have caused Pete to drive into that pole, but certainly, with faulty brakes, he couldn't have stopped even if he had seen the pole coming. Sure Pete was speeding and had been drinking, but we think that the disabling of his brakes, which practically ensured he'd get in some kind of accident, proves someone wanted to do Jackie's husband harm."

He turned and looked Jackie right in the eye.

"You wouldn't happen to know anyone that would have some reason to do that, by any chance, would you now, ma'am?"

Bobbie listening to this, felt her blood-pressure rising. She could see Jackie was upset. She reached over and took her wife's hand. Jackie had gone a little pale at the policeman's veiled accusation. Bobbie got Jake's attention centered on her and met his gaze levelly and coldly.

"Certainly you aren't accusing her of something, detective?" she said evenly. "It sounds like you are. You best not be!"

"Well, ma'am," Jake started.

Now, Bobbie was really getting angry.

"Will you stop with the condescending ma'ams, please? I'm Roberta or Ms. Montgomery. My wife's name is Jacqueline or Ms. Warren. Address us properly, please, sir."

"Well, Roberta," Jake Hopkins, said with a smile. He enjoyed the fact that he had upset her. Upset people were far more likely to let something slip if they had anything they were trying to hide.

"The simple fact is, that in any investigation of foul play, which this definitely now is, it is standard procedure to follow the money. Who profited? It sure looks like Jacqueline, here, profited pretty well from her husband's demise. She got a pile of money from insurance, stocks and bonds and money from the sale of the house. Not even to mention that she was spared the expense of a divorce with all the scandal ugly divorces can entail." He paused to smile. "Things such as publicly being exposed as a lesbian if one didn't want that. And, if you don't mind me saying so, her moving in here with you sure makes it seem like she might have had another reason to not want Pete around anymore."

Jackie was pale and silent, unbelieving of what she was hearing, but Bobbie was furious. She was almost shaking. It happened rarely to Bobbie, but she almost lost control of herself.

"I do mind! I mind very much you sitting in our house, drinking our coffee, and coming out with such a vile accusation! How dare you, you little troll! How fucking dare you! You get the hell out of my house and I mean right now! Right fucking now!"

If detective Hopkins had known Bobbie better, he would have realized that Bobbie seldom used profanity in every day conversation and seldom got this angry. Unless she was really upset, the only other time she swore was when she was hot and bothered with sex-fun. But, today, it was only her white-hot anger that had those words pouring out of her.

Astutely, Detective Ally Michaels took over. She reached over and took Bobbie's other hand, the one not holding Jackie's, hoping to calm her down.

"Roberta, Ms. Montgomery," she repeated Bobbie's name, reassuringly, "My partner is a little aggressive today, I'm afraid. We aren't accusing you two of anything. The fact is, a man was seen near Pete's car while Pete was still in the bar and maybe he did something to the car."

Bobbie let Detective Ally Michaels squeeze her hand but her eyes never once moved from staring right into Jake Hopkins' steely eyes. Ally's quiet voice was a definite calming influence. Probably lucky for the male cop, or he might have suffered a black eye from a flying coffee mug, launched by one angry lady.

Or, detective Hopkins thought, one very guilty lady, trying hard to cover something up.

"Detective Hopkins," Bobbie said, her voice dripping with enough ice to cool several thousand drinks, "Detective Michaels says a man was seen near Pete's car. Well, if it isn't obvious, if you really hadn't noticed, this is a ladies only home. There are no men, count 'em, zero men, around here."

"As a matter of fact, I did notice that, Ms. Montgomery, er, Roberta," Ally Michaels said, unleashing a blazing smile which Bobbie never saw. "And you can be sure my partner did also. You and Jackie obviously have no need of men."

Bobbie did not see Ally smile because she and Jake Hopkins were still staring right at one another. Neither had blinked or averted their gaze for even a moment. At this point, Detective Hopkins did not much care about Jackie. In his mind, he'd already eliminated her. Instinctively, he knew that of the two women, if one had conspired to harm Pete, Roberta Montgomery was the one with the nerve and confidence to do it.

Jake Hopkins pushed his luck. "And that means you couldn't have hired someone, Ms. Montgomery?" he asked, quietly.

Bobbie went to rise to her feet but the combination of Ally Michaels holding her hand and Jackie's arm, all at once around her shoulders, kept her seated.

Bobbie wasn't thinking of it at the time, but it was classic good cop-bad cop. Ally Michaels turned to her partner and said, "Jake, In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a woman and I know women and I don't think these two here would ever hire a man for anything. Certainly not to rig the brakes of Pete's car when a good, female divorce lawyer would have accomplished everything Pete's death did, albeit with a little more trouble and expense."

Bobbie relaxed a little. Detective Hopkins was accusing them. Detective Michaels seemed to be defending them. She finally moved her eyes from Jake Hopkins and studied Ally Michaels a little more. She saw something maybe she'd overlooked at first. She looked deep into Ally Michael's dark brown eyes and understood. She returned Ally's smile with a breathtaking one of her own.

"Thank you for the kind words, detective. Pete was screwing around on Jackie for a long time. With married women too. Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, a husband with a grudge would be a good place to look for someone who might have tampered with Pete's truck? Or any of his girlfriends, if they found out about his other girlfriends? By the way, I don't care how this might sound. I want to buy that Kenworth driver a drink and if some man did tamper with Pete's brakes, if you find him, you shouldn't arrest him. You should be giving him a medal! If you throw him in jail, I'll be angry with you Detective Michaels. But at least let me buy him a drink too, before you throw him in the hoosegow."

Jake Hopkins cleared his throat. Dryly he said, "Well, I guess I can see no one here wanted Pete dead. You are way too broken up about it. So, partner, I think we're done here for the moment. Unless you ladies have something more to add. I'm sorry, 'Roberta' and 'Jacqueline', ladies," he said, emphasizing his use of their first names, "I had to say what I did and judge your reaction."

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm, detective," Bobbie said, glaring again at the big cop. "But, just how did we do, Detective Hopkins?" she asked him coldly.

"50-50," he said. "Jackie there went pale and silent. You exploded in anger. I'm sorry if we upset you but we have a job to do. I agree with you there about one thing, Roberta. Our investigation shows that Pete was having affairs all over this town. Not only was he two-timing you, Jacqueline, he was two-timing several other women who thought they were his one and only. Not counting you, of course. So they were pissed. Not to mention their husbands. It's always been a mystery to me when a woman, sleeping with a man who's cheating on his wife, is surprised and pissed off when she finds out he is cheating on her as well. Come on, Ally, let's go talk to some angry husbands."

But as he rose, he added, "But we may still have more questions. If we do, we'll be back. Rest assured of that!"

Bobbie and Jackie walked them to the door.

"Detective Hopkins," Bobbie said as he was exiting their door. He turned to face her.

"Detective Hopkins," she repeated, "after your initial, unforgivable faux pas of informing Jackie of Pete's death over the phone, I admit, you were kind to her after Pete's death. For that, I'll try to forgive you your attitude here today. Once. But don't think I'll forget it! Don't you ever even think of continuing with this absurd notion. And don't you ever dare even consider trying to talk to Jackie without me being present. In fact, please call in advance if you're coming back and we'll have my lawyer present. I have a lot of money and a lot of important friends and trying to see Jackie without me or my lawyer being present, that I wouldn't forgive. It just wouldn't be a smart move for you, detective. I'm not trying to threaten you." She smiled. "I'm not that stupid. I'm just giving you a little advice, free-of-charge."

Detective Jake Hopkins nodded and smiled his, infuriating to Bobbie, smile.

"Sounds like a mild threat to me, Roberta. But, again ladies, I'm sorry. You've been helpful."

His words belied that fact that Bobbie knew he wasn't really sorry at all. She knew, despite all his words to the contrary, that he was still suspicious that she or possibly Jackie, might have hired someone to deal with Pete. Jake Hopkins turned again and started walking away, his partner by his side.

"Detective Ally Michaels," Bobbie called, "Come back here for a moment, would you, please."

"Go ahead, Jake," she said to her partner, "Get the car going. I'll be right back."

She went back to the doorway and gazed at Jackie and Bobbie standing there, holding hands. Her heart was thumping. She smiled.

"Detective Michaels," Bobbie said, "I want you to know that Jackie and I appreciate your attitude here today. We would like you to know that you are welcome to come by here anytime. On business, - she gave Ally her best dazzling smile yet - or otherwise. Just leave that man -- she pointed at Jake, sitting in the car -- behind. But you are surely welcome. In fact, when you're finished work today, why don't you come by here for supper tonight?"

Ally Michael's face lit up. "I'd love to! What time?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head over that," Bobbie said, "You come by anytime you want. We'll be here. Our daughters will be home from the university and you can meet them and we'll all get better acquainted. I think when you get to know us better, you'll know in your heart, if you don't already, that Jackie and I didn't have anything to do with what happened to that slimy husband of hers. Who, if he wasn't dead, would be her ex-husband by now anyway."

"I believe you," Ally said. She thrust out her impressive chest and said in her best Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation, "I'll be back!" Her imitation wasn't all that great but her attempt at humor was welcome. It hadn't been a very cheerful afternoon.

Bobbie and Jackie smiled. "We'll be looking forward to it, dear!"

Once she was in their car, Jake Hopkins turned to his partner.

"Good work, Ally. Keep them off balance, I always say. I come on strong. You take their side. Now, tell me partner, what was your impression of those two?"

Ally chuckled inwardly. She really, really couldn't tell her partner exactly what her thoughts were about these two women. Oh, she then thought, maybe he means whether she thought they could have had anything to do with Pete Warren's accident.

"Jake," Ally said, "I just don't think those women did anything. For all the reasons I said in there. I meant all that I said. Good cop work or not, I wasn't just trying to get them to think I was on their side."