An Unusual Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

"You could be right, Ally." Jake said, finishing scribbling in his notebook. "For sure I don't think that Jackie did anything. She hasn't got the balls for it. But that Roberta? She's got big, brass balls to spare. And she clearly hated Pete Warren. She didn't even try to conceal that."

"Yeah, and don't you think she'd have tried to hide it, if she'd had anything to do with setting up Pete Warren's 'accident'?" Ally asked.

Jake Hopkins shrugged. "Who knows. It's bluff and counter-bluff. Sure, be up-front about hating the guy so, 'obviously', you didn't have anything to do with what happened to him, because if you had, you'd surely conceal the fact you hated him, wouldn't you now? Ally, you can go round and round with that kind of reasoning, as you know. Partner, I'll stay away from those two, for the time being, but I'd like you to get to know these women better. They seemed to like you. It shouldn't be hard for you to figure out a reason to come back here."

Ally laughed. "You read my mind, Jake. Way ahead of you. I've already got an invitation to come back here for supper tonight. You can be sure it's one date I'm keeping!"

Her partner laughed very hard too. At his partner's characterization to an invitation for supper at their suspect's home as a 'date'. Jake Hopkins correctly figured who his partner 'dated' was none of his business. He really did not care. But, he thought, if she began 'dating' one of his suspects then, well, all bets were off.

Once the cops left, Jackie, still white as a ghost, didn't want to ask Bobbie what she knew she must ask her now. When they were seated again at the table, she began.

"Bobbie," she said. "On the first day we were together, we talked about me divorcing Pete and I pointed out that it wouldn't be that simple and I felt Pete would always cause us trouble, divorce or no. Remember?"

Bobbie smiled. "Of course I remember, dear. So what?"

"Well," Jackie continued, hating this, "You mentioned that day that if Pete gave us any trouble you knew some unscrupulous men that would help us. Then you sent me in the house and you made some phone calls, don't you remember? I do. I need you to tell me, right now, Bobbie. Is anything Detective Hopkins said, have anything to do with us? You didn't get someone to do something to Pete's truck, did you? Please tell me you didn't!"

Bobbie looked at Jackie. She didn't like the question. She blinked. Leaned over and tried to kiss Jackie but she moved her head. She considered getting angry that her wife would even ask her such a question but, she realized, after all her tough talk and mouthing off about ways to handle Pete, that Jackie had a perfect right to ask the question.

"Jackie, love," she said. "When I said I knew some men who would help us with Pete, the most I thought was that I'd get them to give Pete a beat-down or something if he wouldn't leave us alone. That's all. I wouldn't have asked them rig his truck like that. To hurt him or, as it turned out, kill him!"

She reached out and took Jackie in her arms. Jackie was stiff for a moment, resisting. Thinking. Then she relaxed and let Bobbie pull her tight to her.

Bobbie laid her head on Jackie's shoulder, closed her eyes, crossed her fingers and held her breath.

The women hugged each other. Deep in her heart, Jackie didn't believe it, or, she asked herself, did she just not want to believe it? That her beloved Bobbie would have had anything done to Pete. Then, she asked herself, that if it came out that Bobbie had indeed arranged for Pete's truck brakes to be tampered with, could she forgive her? Could she live with it? Knowing that she had done it for her. For them. For their life together, as a couple?

'Fuck!' she thought. This is giving me a headache. She decided she would just leave it up to the cops. If they came up with a suspect, she'd just pray it was no one Bobbie knew. Maybe, she told herself, even if they found a suspect, they'd never tie their suspect and Bobbie together. Maybe they'd never even ever find a suspect in the first place and the whole issue would just go away.

Could she live that, she asked herself. She did not give herself an answer right then. Because she did not have one.

Taking a deep breath, she decided to put everything on the back burner, for now. She'd wait 'til she saw if the cops turned up anything more. She tipped Bobbie's head up from where it was resting on her shoulder and the two women kissed.

After all this, Bobbie and Jackie spent a quiet rest-of-the-day at home. But not before Bobbie snuck away in their bathroom, alone, and made a couple of quick phone calls.

They made love a couple of times. They started out trying to do some yoga on the rug in their bedroom but they had a problem. Side by side, contorting their bodies, they always ended up all hot and bothered. Both the crotches of their track pants ended up sopping wet. So they never finished their routines as they always ended up in bed, making more love. They were still newlyweds, remember, so they had a hard time keeping their hands off one another. Not to mention, lips and tongues.

Jackie was sure that each time Bobbie made love to her it was sweeter than the last. To Bobbie, Jackie was just, hands down, the most delicious thing she'd ever bedded and she was sure she'd never get tired of making love with the angel that was now her wife. Wise Bobbie knew that the love she and Jackie shared made their sex just that much sweeter. She never even missed the endless variety of her numerous sex-partners before Jackie.

But she did have a plan for more fun in their marital bed. Detective Ally Michaels. She didn't feel a need for more variety, necessarily. She just figured, why the hell not?

Around 4 o'clock Bobbie and Jackie came back downstairs and started preparing supper. The girls would be home soon. Their last class had been earlier but MJ had said that she and Lisa were going to some meeting after school for one of the student associations. Bobbie was cooking and Jackie was preparing the dining room.

"Should I set a place for Detective Michaels?" Jackie called to the kitchen to Bobbie. "Do you think she'll be coming?"

Bobbie closed the oven door and went into the dining room and put her arms around her wife. She chuckled.

"Jacks, dear, you were maybe too upset to notice, but our Detective Michaels is a raging little lesbian, through and through. She is so hot for you or me or both of us, she can hardly stand it. She'll be here tonight. You can count on it!"

"And we're taking her to bed with us?" Jackie asked, "what about the girls?"

"What about the girls?" Bobbie said, rhetorically. "They've got each other and if I know my daughter, and as I've come to know my daughter's lovely little wife, your lovely daughter, this after-school club they're at is probably a regular breeding ground for lovely little lesbians. My guess is that both our girls will be getting so much action soon that they won't have much time for us old folks!"

She gave Jackie a huge kiss. "And if we have some company in our bed, that'll only just add to our fun, won't it? It in no way diminishes our love. It only adds to it. We have sex with a new girl, we make love to her together, what is wrong with that?"

Jackie thought a second, kissed her wife back with passion, smiled and said, "Not a thing, luv, not one sweet thing."

Jackie really didn't feel a burning need for anything or anyone else in their bed either, except maybe occasionally their daughters. But Jackie was always ready to be guided by Bobbie, the woman who had given her a life. The older woman she loved.

The doorbell rang. Bobbie laughed. "See, Jacks, I'll bet that's Detective Ally Michaels right now. Why don't you bring her in while I'm checking out to make sure supper isn't burning? Give her a little kiss on the cheek to show her no hard feelings. She'll like that, you can be sure. As long as she doesn't have that man with her, of course. If he is, come and get me immediately!"

Jackie answered the door while Bobbie went back to the kitchen to check on her supper. Sure enough, it was sweet Ally Michaels and at the same time, Lisa and Mary-Jane were just pulling into the driveway. Ally had just parked her vehicle on the street in front of the house.

"Hail, hail, the gangs all here!" Jackie sang, when the girls exited the car and everyone laughed. Jackie introduced her daughter and her lover to Ally. She left out the part, for now, of the teens being married. Then they all trooped into the kitchen and Ally watched, with envy, as the four women of this household all exchanged loving hugs and kisses.

"Suppers ready," Bobbie announced, reluctantly tearing her lips from her daughter's. "Girls, take our guest into the dining room and Jackie and I will bring in the food."

Dinner was a cheerful affair. Lisa and Mary-Jane were fascinated with Ally's profession and plied her with lots of questions about her work. Jackie and Bobbie exchanged lots of meaningful glances and often met Ally's eyes with direct gazes. There was no doubt about what the sexy policewoman was here for and despite the delicious meal, the dinner wasn't it.

When supper was finished Bobbie said, "Girls, Jackie and I will clean up. Why don't you take Ally up to my closet, get her out of those clothes and into one of my bikinis. Then go jump in the pool. I'll turn on the pool lights and Jackie and I will be out shortly."

Each of the girls took one of Ally's hands and led her from the room. Ally went willingly, talking and laughing with the girls. Bobbie chuckled.

"That Ally is one hot little lesbian number," she laughed, "except she really isn't that little, is she? And it is very apparent she has a thing for younger girls. We might have a hard time getting her away from our horny little daughters. Wifey, dear, I think we're in the process of getting scooped."

As Bobbie and Jackie cleaned the dining room and loaded the dishwasher they could hear laughing from upstairs. Then noises on the back stairs, then silence, but soon a lot of laughing and splashing in the pool.

Jackie started to head for the patio doors but Bobbie grabbed her and kissed her.

"Just a minute, sexy. I want some more kisses. Let's give them a few minutes alone out there."

So the older women stayed in the house for a moment, enjoying a glass of wine, some kisses and both rubbed the pussy of the other to almost the point of cums. Both pussies were hot and dripping. Silence from outside. No more splashing.

"Ok, Jacks," Bobbie said giving Jackie one more kiss, "time to go outside. Quietly now."

Taking their glasses of wine, the two women eased through the patio doors. Big smiles came on both their faces when they say what was happening in the pool.

Lisa and Mary-Jane and Ally Michaels were standing in the shallow end, water up to their waists. Ally looked like she'd chosen the same pink bikini that Jackie had worn the first time she'd been here. She didn't have the tits for it but probably she had known, or at least hoped, she wouldn't be wearing it long enough for it to matter.

Maybe, without even knowing it, choosing the same bikini Bobbie had chosen for Jackie the first time she was here, she was continuing a trend.

But, when they noticed either she or the girls had chosen the pink bikini, it was not on the hot body of Ally Michaels. It was floating on the water. The surface of the pool, no stranger to floating bikinis, rippled slightly and glistened with the pool lights. Lisa and MJ had stripped the bikini from Ally's body and there were no signs that Ally had put up any kind of a resistance against being naked with the teens.

Policewoman Ally and college freshman Lisa were kissing and Mary-Jane was standing behind Ally, arms around her, cupping her breasts and kissing all over her smooth-looking neck and shoulders. Like Ally's nose, her beautiful, creamy-looking shoulders were dotted with freckles.

As Jackie and Bobbie watched, their girls took Ally to the edge of the pool where so much sex seemed to take place in this household. They stretched Ally, who was certainly not resisting, out on a lounge cushion and the sexy policewoman enjoyed four hands caressing all over her body, massaging her plump ass-cheeks and cuddling her generous titties. Lisa's head zoomed between her thighs and Jackie and Bobbie could hear Ally start moaning as their sexy daughter licked up and down her slit. Their other daughter, straddled Ally's head and gently snuggled her cunny over the police detective's mouth.

Her lovely mouth, so good at interrogating suspects, must have been very expert at loving a pussy too because it sure didn't take her long to have MJ bawling out her name in pleasure. Standing there, drinking their wine, watching, Bobbie and Jackie could plainly hear Ally's slurps and sucks and they knew MJ was drooling out streams of her hot pussy-juice for the lovely policewoman to lick up.

At the same time, her luscious bottom was bouncing around on the lounge mattress, bouncing Lisa's head right along with it as Ally ripped off a few good cums, courtesy of MJ's wife's excellent pussy-eating skills.

Bobbie and Jackie set their wine glasses down and attacked each other with fantastic, urgent kisses. In a break to catch their breath, Bobbie whispered in Jackie's ear.

"What do you say, lover? Let's go join the fun!"

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers