An Upside-down “Y”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

"Ky... no... not your mouth." She was making it very difficult to pull away from her lips. It felt wonderful. "Ky... c'mon... ahhhhh.... urrmmmh." He was starting to feel the urge. He jerked his hips back. Pop! His cock exited her mouth.

"Ted...no...I wanna... you gave me an orgasm.Pleaselet me d..."

He went to his knees and cupped her face. His mouth met hers. Their tongues danced passionately again. He pulled his face back, breathing heavily. "Ky... I need to be inside you.Now."

"You'll be inside mymouth. I want to make you feel good firs' with my mouth."

He smiled as he gave her lips a kiss, then her cheek and neck. He chuckled as he stroked his face into her fragrant, dark hair.

"Wha's so funny?"

"You made me feel fantastic, that's why I want to be inside you, want to make love with you."

Kyli was nearly panting her breaths too. "'kay. Are you gonna put the ties on my ankles first? And tie the ones on my wrist to the headboard?"

"I don't give a damn about the ties. I need to be inside you, Ky. Now... rightnow."

"Yeah... me too... oh god, I want you so much, but tie me... tie me firs'. I-I wan' you to do it like you did it to her that night I watched. Please....please, Ted. Tie me. Tie me like you did her. I-I need it to be that way. Please...please."

She moved on the bed to the center, turned on her back, then stretched her arms over her head on the mattress, the tails of the ties dragged on the sheet. Her fingers were just shy of the vertical square spindles of the headboard. "My... my ankles too. Jus'... jus' like that night we did it senior year."

Ted moved quickly to the head of the bed. He looped the tie tail about the vertical spindle, tied it with one knot tightly, then did the other one on the neighboring spindle. Her fingertips were a few inches from the headboard. As he had so many years ago, he raised her with an arm under her lower back, and slid a pillow under her ass. He then hurriedly moved off the bed, picked up two looped neckties. He put one on her left ankle, then another on her right one. Her pulled her legs down towards the foot of the bed making her arms stretch a little straighter. He angled her right leg first, spreading it, then tied the tail to a footboard spindle. He did the same to her left leg.

He stood and looked at her for a few moments. She was in the upside-down "Y." Her eyes were intensely gazing into his. His view drifted down her slender body. Her breasts were rising and falling with every breath she took. He had never seen any woman look so feminine, so beautiful, nor so incredibly hot. He realized he could do anything to her tied like this, and knew she realized it too. That in itself was such a gift, an incredible gift of trust and love. This wasn't anything like it had been with Darlene or any other girl for that matter. He loved Kyli, he really did love her. This was a dream becoming reality. Even though he was aching to be inside her, he had to ask her one more time.

He sat on the bed near her hip. He watched his hand settle on her smooth thigh and slowly slide up towards her pussy, then onto her flat abdomen to the far side of her waist. "Ky, I want us to make love, but... we're both a li'l drunk, so I have to ask once more. Are you sure you want us to do this?"

Kyli's breathing had quickened as he had tied her legs to the bed. "Yes. I've wannid to... for a long time. A very long time." She remembered how much she had wanted it that last time playing 'what if.'

His hand coursed up to her breasts, caressing them as he leaned down, his lips met hers, her mouth opened, his tongue slid in to meet hers. His thumb stroked over one taut nipple then the other as their erotic oral dance gained intensity.

The kiss lasted two minutes and when their mouths parted they each were breathing heavily. Ted's hand became more urgent at her fleshy mounds, his thumb and index finger holding, then lightly tugging her turgid nipples. His other hand stroked up and down her stretched straight arm, as Kyli's neck arched to receive a necklace of warm, moist, breathy kisses.

His mouth moved lower, his right hand holding her breast, his mouth surrounding her nipple, sucking it, nibbling it with his lips, then his tongue flickering and rubbing the pink nub. More kisses laterally marking a moist path to her other mound, finding her left nipple, sucking again, tongue rubbing, then sucking more intensely.

Kyli was nearly panting. She whispered between breaths, "Harder... harder."

Ted heard her. His suction increased, pulling her nipple into his mouth, stretching it and some of her pliant flesh, his tongue wildly attending it. His hand slid down her torso, his palm coursing over her slightly pronounced mons then it turned and his middle and ring fingertips felt her awakened clitoris. He started rubbing it, side to side, circles over it, then pushing it to one side then the other allowing its elasticity to pull itself back to its centerline. Kyli twitched each time he did that. He liked that response.

Ky pushed up with her hips. She murmured, "Mmhhhh... urrh, Ted." She couldn't believe how quickly she was heading towards her peak. She felt her other nipple sucked again, harder than the first time, little light nipping bites around her aureole. "Mmmmh... mmmh." His lips moved back to her neck, more kisses. His fingers rubbed her clit faster, more firmly. "Oh... oh-h-h-h." She shook with pleasure for a moment, then strained against her restraints to raise her pussy to his hand. His face pushed against her profile, stroking through her hair. A moment later his mouth was on hers again. Another impassioned, urgent, tongue dancing kiss. She felt his middle finger slide into her slippery, drooling channel. Automatically her pussy clenched around the probing, undulating, curling digit. "Ummhhh."

Ted felt how incredibly tight she was. It made his cock lurch at the thought of how good it would feel surrounding his prick. His finger slipped from her vaginal clutches as he started moving his body atop hers. He broke the kiss, Ky's little tongue poking out of her mouth as if she hadn't wanted it to end quite yet. He gave her neck another necklace of kisses. His elbows held most of his weight off her chest, as his hands cupped and slid from her biceps to her elbows. His hips lowered and he stroked the length of his cock through her labia and over her turgid clit. Kyli strained to push up against his sliding hardness. Ted felt her body shiver again. He gave her cheek a kiss and gazed into her sparkling dark eyes.

Ted asked hurriedly, "Are you on the pill?" He wanted to ravage her. He had dreamed of this moment. Yet, he wanted to show her how much he loved her too. He was afraid he'd not be able to hold back. He wanted to screw her until they were both exhausted and satiated. Love and lust were one inside him. "I don't have any condoms."

Her desire overpowered her caution and Kyli lied quickly, "Yes... don't... don't worry. I wanna feel you inside me naked." She remembered watching him with Darlene. "I want... I want you to show me... show me howcrazyI've made you. Ted... I want you so much. Ohgod... I want youso much."

She closed her eyes and pushed her hips up, her bottom clenching tight, as the length of Ted's thick, hard cock slid against her clit again. She murmured, "Mmmhhh... oh... mmmh."

Without thinking she tried to put her arms around his shoulders but she was instantly stopped by the ties. A extra thrill coursed through her as she again realized she was bound to the bed, that Ted could do anything he wanted to her. He firmly stroked his cock up between her slippery labs and over her clit another half dozen times as his mouth devoured her small breasts. When he sucked her taut nipples she tried to arch her back to present them better but sometimes got confused because she tried to push her pubis up to meet a new stroke of his thick manhood simultaneously. "Mmmm.... arrrrrhh." Her breaths grew quicker and more ragged.

His hands moved closer to her wrists, making his chest lower a little more to hers. He could still hold his weight off her. Her pussy was very wet. He was teasing her with the strokes, teasing himself too. He had fantasized about this moment for so long that he wanted to savor it. Kyli wanted him inside her. It had never seemed possible it would happen until an hour or so ago.

Ted held her arms a little tighter. He slid his thick, throbbing cock against her slit and over her clit one more time, then stroked down again. His hips swayed as the tip of his member found her opening. He nudged just a fraction of the head inside her channel. Kyli's neck arched pushing the back of her head into the mattress. Her breasts rose and fell faster as her already shallow breathing quickened. He pulled back. Her hips squirmed wildly. Her neck arched collapsed and she raised her head.

"Don't tease... Ted... don't tease. Push in...pleasepush in. I want you so much." Her head dropped to the mattress.

He started to work his cock into her hugging, wet warmth, an inch in, pulling back, swaying his hips, pushing in a little more, back, swaying, pushing in a little more. She felt perfect around him, tight, satiny sleek, slippery, warm. Perfect. He kept up the routine until he was a fraction short of being fully engulfed. Just as he was about to pull back, Kyli's hips jerked towards him taking the last fraction of his cock into her. "Urrh," he grunted.

"Oh!" Kyli yelped when the firm yet spongy head rammed her cervix. Her neck arched again as Ted bore down grinding his manhood into her, his pubic bone mashing against her clit. "Oh-h-h-h... gahhhhd... mmmmhh." Kyli's hips squirmed as she strained to push towards him, her neck arched, forcing the back of her head into the mattress again. She felt him pull back. He thrust into her hard. Her body lurched as her pussy was instantly filled, the spongy firm head butting her cervix. "Oh!" He retracted and thrust in again even harder. "Oh!" She lurched again and felt the tie loops straining around her ankles, holding her in place until he retracted. He thrust in again, again, again, again. Her voice trembled as much as her body, "Oh-h... oh-h... y-yes...yes!"

The grip of the tie loops at her ankles added to her thrills, somehow heightening her pleasure. She was fully giving herself to him. She realized she had never done that before with any guy. She wanted to know, to see, to feel his desire for her, his lust for her, and the intensity of what she hoped was love too. She felt his hands grip her arms tighter. It also added to her thrills. She truly was giving herself fully to him. Being tied to the bed, he really could do anything to her he wanted and she wanted him to know that. He thrust deep again and kept pushing. She felt the strain of the loops around her ankles again. His hips swayed, grinding his thick cock inside her and his hairy groin smooshed and rubbed her shivering clit. She moaned, "Mmmmm.... mmmhhh."

He spoke through gasping breaths. "Am I... being... too rough."


"No... no... I like it... I want you to... to be. Show me...show mehow much you want me."

Ted knew if they hadn't been drinking they'd not be in Kyli's room. He half wished he was completely sober so he would remember every single moment with crystal clarity, the other half of him was glad he was half in the bag. He had more control over his dick and when he'd cum. It was always like that when he had a few drinks, of course if he was really wasted he had trouble staying hard. It seemed he was at the perfect level of inebriation. He wanted to make love and lust with Kyli for hours. He didn't acknowledge it but somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew this might be the one and only time they'd be together like this. He wanted it to be the best for Kyli, never to be topped. He wanted that for himself too. He pulled his cock back within her cozy channel and rammed into her again.

Her body lurched again from the force of his thrust. She felt the tie loops tug at her ankles yet again. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. This is what she had needed, had wanted, had desired, not just the intensity, but that she was with Ted. Between gasps of breaths, she exhaled whispers, "Harder... harder, Ted... show me... show me... how much... how much you... you want me... n-need me."

There was a part of him that wanted to be slow, deliberate, and very intimate and loving, but he had waited too long, had dreamed too long about this, and it seemed Ky felt the same way. His ass reared back again and he started pistoning his throbbing cock into her weeping channel.

Again Kyli's neck arched and she tried to meet each of his thrusts. "OH! Ohhhh.. oh yes... yes!" She kept trying as best she could to thrust up and meet each plunge of his thick manhood. He was giving her what she had dreamed of, had needed for years. This was exactly the way she imagined it would be and the thrills were even better than she had hoped. She wanted to shout but it came out as a breathless whisper, "Oh gahhd... oh Ted... I... I love you... oh god Iloveyou."

Ted slowed, but each thrust was just as forceful as before. He was gasping his breaths. He planted breathy kisses around her neck, then her breasts. He wanted to move her into a dozen different positions but it seemed she wanted it just like they were. His mouth began to devour her pliant mounts, sucking her nipples, giving her felt quick nipping bites, Ky's body lurching with every thrust, her back arching presenting her breasts to his mouth, her hips squirming and trying to jerk towards each plunge of his throbbing prick. He started staying deep after each thrust, grinding his pubis into hers, swaying his thick cock within her snug, hugging, slippery channel.

Ky's neck arched again driving the back of her head into the mattress. His pubic bone was mashing and grinding against her clit and she knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. "Yes... more... more!"

Ted thought she meant thrusting. His cock started pistoning again. He gasped out his words, "I... can't... last.... much longer."

"Yes... yes... cum... cum in me... Ted... oh... oh Ted!" She felt him plunge deep and start grinding again. "Yes! That! THAT!" She felt the stain of the tie loops around her ankles. Kyli's neck, then her back arched yet again. She held her breath, then shouted, "URRH! YES!" Kyli's body went out of her control, she virtually went into convulsions, her limbs jerking against her restraints. It scared her for a few moments, but the orgasmic waves coursing through her overwhelmed her fears.

Just as she thought it couldn't feel more intense, Ted pulled back and plunged once more. He grinded savagely into her, his hands tightened even more on her arms, his face coursed through her hair and against her head. Her orgasmic waves intensified, then his body stiffened, his cock expanded slightly and then she felt the gush of viscous liquid heat spew deep within her quivering channel as he loudly grunted like an animal.

"Oh Ted!" Whatever control she had over her body vanished. She no longer knew where her body stopped and Ted's began. It felt like they were melting into each other. She had never sensed that before with any guy. She wanted to laugh and scream and cry simultaneously. All she could muster was a whimpering, "Oh baby... oh Ted... oh... oh."

As his body jerked with the last pump of his hot cream into her depths, Ted started gasping his breaths again. He lessened his grip on Kyli's arms, he used his elbows to lift more of his weight off her rising and falling chest. He stroked his face into her fragrant hair, sometimes accidentally inhaling strands of it into his mouth before blowing them out with another rushed gasp of breath. He wondered if he had ever cum so hard. He wanted to chuckle just from the relief he felt, but he was too breathless. He swallowed and kept taking fast deep breaths. He swallowed again and spoke softly, "Are... are you okay, Ky?"

Kyli was still trembling. She closed her eyes and giggled softly. "Yes... oh god yes."

He pushed himself up higher on his elbows and looked into her eyes. She was smiling, huffing breaths as fast as he was. He kissed her cheek, then gave her lips a quick one. He gazed into her beautiful, dark, almond eyes. They were tearing but her mouth was still smiling. Her hair was mussed and sexy. His right hand moved off her arm and his fingertips combed her hair behind her ear. He took a deep breath. "Ky... I love you. I've loved for years." He saw her eyes tear more.

"I love you too... so much...so much."

He kissed her again, it was an intimate, loving caress. It wasn't lengthy. They were both still breathing too hard and fast for it to be longer. He pulled his face up. He was grinning. Kyli giggled softly. He looked at the headboard. His hands slid up to her wrists, making his chest lower to hers. She started breathlessly giggling again.

"I... I... I can't... breathe." She laughed harder.

Ted grinned as he quickly freed one hand, then her other. He pushed up on his elbows again as her arms encircled his neck and she hugged him fiercely.

"Oh gahhd... Ted. That's... you've... it's... it's never... never been like this."

He pulled his head up as his palms cupped her face. "Me too, Ky. It's never been like this." He gave her lips a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you so much."

"Want your ankles free?"

Kyli nodded. "Uh-huh, but... I don't want you to move."

He looked into her eyes for a few silent moments. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

She saw concern. Some of it had been painful but she loved that part too. It made her feel a little animalistic. "No, not at all, not... not for this time. You were perfect, just what I wanted...needed." She blinked. "Was... was I okay for you?"

He grinned and then released a soft chuckled. "Better than perfect." His spine arched up and he dipped his head to give her breasts a few playful kisses, and quick sucking ones on her nipples. He looked into her eyes again. She was still smiling but not as widely as before. "God... you got nice tits."

"Shut up. Don' call 'em that."

"Wha'd'ya want me to call 'em? Have you named them?" He gave her a crooked smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Call 'em boobs. They're myboobs."

His smile waned. His eyes teared a little.

Her smile disappeared. "What?"

"I... I really have wanted to make love with you for years."

"I wanted to be with you for years too. I..." Her eyes welled again. "I love you. I've loved you for so long."

He tenderly kissed her lips, then looked into her eyes again. "How 'bout I take the ties off your ankles?"

Her throat was constricted with emotion so she just nodded. Ted gave her lips another tender, albeit quick kiss, then he moved off her body and her arms slid off his shoulders. She watched him work the loops down and passed her toes on both feet. She wiggled to the side slightly, then fluffed a pillow for Ted, and moved the one that had been under her bottom to the side.

Ted lay next to her. He put his arm out. Kyli turned on her side and put her head on his shoulder. Her slender leg folded slightly and slid onto his thigh. Her hand stroked across his hairy chest a couple times, then settled on his pectoral. Ted kissed her head as his hand lazily stroked her back. "Are you really okay, Ky?"

She nodded her head against his shoulder. "Uh-huh." She took a slow breath. "We're... we're not going to sleep yet, are we?" Her hand slid down his torso then her fingertip stroked his flaccid cock as if it was petting a small, cute animal.

The corner of Ted's mouth curved. He spoke softly, "No, not unless you wanna."

"I don't wanna go to sleep yet."

"I'd like us to make love without the stupid ties."

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers
1...45678...11