An Upside-down “Y”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyli bit her lower lip for a moment. "Uh-huh." She took a slow breath. "I... I thought the ties were... exciting."

"Yeah... it was." He kissed her head again. "Like I said, I dreamed about you like that."

"Me too." She watched her hand wrap around his soft cock and caress it. It grew a little. "You... made me feel so good with your tongue too. You jus' kept doing it and doing it."

"Jeez... I loved that, 'specially when you kissed me back."

Even drunk Kyli still blushed. "I... I couldn't help that." She saw his cock suddenly grow. She blinked. He really had liked licking her.

Ted grinned. "I wish I had a dollar for every time I thought about licking you, pushing my tongue into you. I could quit teaching and just work on my art." He chuckled then kissed her head. "Every inch of you is beautiful, Ky."

She didn't think she was beautiful, but his words made her feel wonderful. "I... I didn't wanna stop sucking you. You should'a let me finish. I wannid to finish."

He smiled. "Finish?"

"I wannid you to cum in my mouth. I... I wannid it to be the firs' time... I only wannid you to do that." She watched his cock grow a little more. "I wanna do it now." She started to move down his chest but Ted's hand gripped her shoulder and stopped her.

"We have time. I'm thirsty. How about a... a soda, and... I have to go to the john too."

She kept holding his cock as she twisted around, moving perpendicular to his body. She lay her profile on his upper abdomen and looked at his face. "How come you're always stopping me?" She raised her eyebrows.

For a moment her facial expression made her look like a teenager. "Jeezuz... I love you, Ky."

She knew that had nothing to do with her question. Her eyes teared. She released his cock and moved again, sliding onto his body. His arms encompassed her. Her own arms encircled his head on the pillow. Her eyes welled more. Her voice squeaked, "I love you too."

They kissed tenderly. Their tongues touched, then danced, much slower than the last few french kisses. Ted's right arm moved down, his hand cupped one cheek of her ass, caressing her flesh, then slid to her other bun and repeated the touch. Kyli's hips squirmed slightly. His palm stroked across her bottom. She felt his cock burgeoning.

The kiss deepened, became more impassioned, yet still continued the slow tempo. Ky swayed her chest, stroking her small breasts against Ted's chest. He loved feeling her turgid nipples press against him and slide back and forth. His other hand slid down to her seductive bottom. He cupped her fleshy curves and squeezed a little, feeling their firmness as she clenched. He gripped a little harder and she exhaled a breath into his mouth. Her tongue instantly went wild against his.

Kyli felt his cock growing in earnest. She squirmed her hips and aligned her wet and slightly tender slit against it. Her hips started a rhythm sliding up and down his manhood. She couldn't believe how wet she was, then realized his gooey seed was drooling out of her onto his cock. She clenched her pussy automatically. She wanted to keep his goo inside, not even sure why she did. He grew more and she started tingling intensely again as her clit slid against his throbbing rod.

Kyli abruptly broke the kiss turning her face to the side, gasping breaths as she lay her head on his shoulder. Her eyes closed as her hips moved sliding her drooling slit and tingling clit up his thick cock. At the tip she didn't reverse course, but slid off the head. Her hips swayed and she pushed down slightly. She shivered when her clit pressed against the head. She pulled up once more and then pushed back, swaying then wiggling her hips.

It felt good to Ted but his brow pinched. He spoke softly, as her pussy moved up again. "What are you doing?"

"I want you inside me again."

He almost laughed but it sounded so damn hot to hear Ky say that. He felt her clit against the tip of his prick once more, then her half erotic half cute little hip wiggle. He debated with himself for a moment which he wanted more, to have her do what she was doing, which it seemed she liked too, or help her out. He wanted to be ensconced within her perfect pussy again. "Move up again, a little higher, then wait a second." He felt her do it. He flexed his abs and cock, it rose an inch or so from his abdomen. "Try now... slowly."

Ky moved her pussy down, slowly, with a slow sway to her hips. She blinked. His cock wasn't laying on his stomach any more, it was slightly angled up. The tip nudged between her glistening labia, then the head nudged inside her channel. She was still gasping breaths. "Ohgod... how did y... oh god Ted." She slid down more, and more of Ted's wonderful cock entered her, stetching her. "Push, Ted."

He was nuzzling her neck and stroking his face in her fragrant hair. His hands were cupping and holding the cheeks of her ass. He was enjoying feeling her glutes flex as she swayed, wiggled, and pushed down. He whispered, "You want it, you take it inside. Do it, Ky... take it."

Kyli didn't understand why, but his words excited her. She did want it. She did want to take it. Her ragged breathing quickened. He was letting her show him how muchshewantedhim. He was asking her to show him. She felt an odd erotic rush. Her teeth clenched, then an impish smile appeared on her lips. She jerked her hips back and suddenly half his thick member was expanding her channel. She shoved back again and took the rest of his rigid rod into her channel. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could around his muscle.

Ted groaned, "Urrrrrrhhhh... god... jeezuz."

Her teeth still clenched, her breaths hissing through her teeth as her hips started grinding. She turned her face towards his profile. Her mouth was by his ear. Her jaw moved but it was still tight as she rasped out whispered words, "Do you want me tofuck you, Ted? Is that why you said for me to do it by myself? Hmmm? Do you want me tofuck you?"

She blushed at her own words, she had never said anything like that before, but she also grinned for a moment as her hips churned more intensely. She could feel herself on the path to another orgasm, not only with him inside her but as she grinded on him, she was rubbing her clit on his pubis. She had never had a time this exciting with any guy.

Once more Ted almost laughed, but again it was just too hot. There was a smile in the tone of his voice though. "Is this the naughty Kyli you're showing me?"

It was Ky who laughed softly. "Yeah... thenaughtyKyli."

"The naughty Ky wouldn't ask, she'd justfuckme."

She moved her hands to the mattress by his shoulders, then pushed her torso up. She looked down at his eyes. Her hair formed a curtain around their faces. Her hips started jerking forward and back... again... again... again. Ted didn't move. Her breathing turned more ragged. She shoved back, then grinded. She felt Ted start to mirror her movements. Her body shivered. She shut her eyes tightly. She whispered, "Oh god, Ted." She pulled forward then when she shoved down again, Ted's hips thrust upward. "Oh!" The head of his cock rammed into the end of her channel.

Ted spoke breathlessly, "Slide... you legs forward... a little."

Kyli did as he said, folding her legs up his sides. Her hands moved to his shoulders. His moved to her hips. She began riding his cock, pushing down as he thrust upward. She heard a clap each time their groins met. She shut her eyes tightly. She murmured between breaths, "Oh... oh... oh god." They kept thrusting at each other.

He gazed at her face, her hair bouncing with every plunge of his cock. "Is... is this too rough?"

"A... li'l... no... ye... Idon't know. Just keepdoingit." She gasped a couple quicker breaths. "Ohgod... Ted... Ted." All she knew for sure was that it felt right, right and wild and good. Ted suddenly sat up and his arms surrounded her back holding her closely. Her arms encircled his neck. She kept grinding her hips crazily, pushing downward, feeling his length and girth filling her channel. The head of his manhood wasn't bumping her cervix very often. Her body shuddered and she almost peaked again. She couldn't believe she was at the threshold of yet another orgasm. It had never been like this with any guy. She felt his hot breath, then his lips on her neck. She tilted her head back to accommodate his kisses.

Ted pushed his face into her fragrant hair. "This feel good?"

"Uh-huh."

"Let's slow down a little, okay?"

She had to think for a few moments, she was so close but she wanted to please Ted, make it be what he wanted. She took a few quicker breaths. "'kay." Her hip grinding slowed. She felt herself step away from her orgasmic peak. She hugged him tighter as she sensed his legs moving, then he leaned to the side, then the other side. She realized he was sitting back on his folded legs. His hands moved to the sides of her chest.

Ted spoke, "Lean back, Ky." His hands palmed her back and his torso angled downward, lowering her to the bed.

Kyli loosened her arms at his neck but didn't remove them until her shoulders pressed into the sheet and Ted arched his back raising his torso to near vertical again. Her arms slid from around his neck and settled on the sheet angled away from her body. Her feet were flat on the mattress, her legs partially folded, her knees up. His inner thighs were pressed against her buns. Her eyes locked with his.

He kept his cock working in and back within her tight, slippery channel. "Nothing we ever do together will be naughty, Ky."

"I know."

His open mouth curved slightly. "But it's hot to think it is."

Ky smiled softly but also clenched her teeth. She pushed towards him more intensely.

Ted growled, "Urrrrhh... yeah." He knew if she kept that up, he'd cum sooner than he wanted. He stayed deep for a few moments, then pulled back and looked down at her pussy and his cock sliding back, then into her warmth again. Kyli seemed to want to rest. Her hips slowed their movement. The corner of his mouth curled. He kept staring at her abdomen.

He had seen it on a couple other chicks. He thought it looked really hot. He placed his palm just above her muff. "Put your hand down here. Press down a little." He moved his hand away.

Kyli moved her right hand and placed it where Ted's had been on her lower abdomen, her fingertips just touching her dark pubic hair. She watched as Ted slowly pushed his wonderful, thick cock into her. She smiled. "I can feel you moving inside me."

Ted was watching her hand. "You can see it too."

"Huh?" She raised her head and moved her hand. She really could see him moving inside her. "Ohgod."

They both watched her lower abdomen as his cock slid into her three more times, then Ted stayed deep as his hands cupped behind Ky's knees and raised her legs over his shoulders while he leaned forward, forcing her legs to fold back and down. His own stretched out behind him. His hands pushed under her shoulders and cupped over them. His face descended and their mouths met. Kyli's lips parted and their tongues touched, then danced together. Ted slowly retracted his cock, then slid deep again, staying deep as his hips churned, pressing into Ky more intensely. Her hips mirrored his movements.

Kyli abruptly broke the kiss. She gasped her breaths. "Oh god, Ted... mmmhhh." She felt his hot breath at her neck then moist kisses. Her neck arched to receive his caresses. She felt his cock slide back then rush into her again. Her body twitched as the bulbous head reached the end of her wet, shivering channel. Again he kept pushing and twisting his hips, his pubic bone pressing and rubbing against her clit. Her jaw clenched again as her neck bridge lowered. She hissed through her teeth, "Yessss... yessss."

Ted's back curved upward as his face slid down to her small pliant mounds. He kissed her breasts, then sucked and tongued her right nipple as his cock pulled back and started a steady rhythm, shallow-deep, shallow-deep, not quite thrusting. He felt Ky pushing up to meet his strokes. His mouth moved to her other nipple, sucking and rubbing it with his tongue. He heard both their breathing turn more labored.

Ted pulled his face up. Ky's eyes were closed. "I wanna move... faster... harder, okay?"

Kyli opened her eyes. She nodded and breathlessly added, "Yeah... yeah."

Ted's ass reared back and he plunged his thick, throbbing cock into her slick, hugging channel. His groin slammed against her pubis. Smat!

"Oh! Yes!" Kyli's petite body lurched but she felt Ted's cupping hands on her shoulders holding her in place. "Yes... yes."

He saw Ky's face wince but she also said 'yes.' His speed increased as he thrust hard and fast into her a dozen times. He was close to cuming when he saw her face wince again. If he was with any other girl he would have kept going. He plunged again, then stayed planted deep. His hips churned. He was gasping breaths. "Ky... you... does it... hurt. I don't wan..."

"No... uh... a-a little... but... keep going... ohgod... it's good... so good." She felt his legs sliding forward as his torso began rising. "No... no... c'mon... more... more." She wanted to give him what he wanted. And even if she was getting really tender, it did feel so good too. She almost desperately wanted to feel him cum inside her again. "Ted..." She tried to take deeper breaths as she watched him.

Ted shifted his knees, then lowered her left leg to the sheet and moved her other leg from his left to his right shoulder, and as her hips turned his right knee moved over her prone leg and he leaned forward so his throbbing cock would stay ensconced in her tight, slippery channel.

"What are you... um..." Ky blinked as he nudged her upper back with his left hand to turn onto her side. For a moment she thought she was twisting his stiff member inside her and then realized how crazy the notion was. His right arm wrapped around her thigh at his chest. His cock started moving. Her eyes opened wide then she blinked. It seemed different, like he was touching spots inside her that had never been touched before. Her hips started churning slightly as the push and pull of his muscle within her increased tempo. His left hand cupped one cheek of her bottom and gave her a squeeze, then slid over her hip and twisted to her pussy. He plunged into her harder, but the head didn't ram the end of her channel. Two fingers of his hand at her pussy started circling her shivering clit. She felt herself take a giant leap towards her own orgasm. Her voice quavered, "Oh-h-hhh... oh Teh-ed."

He thrust harder and faster. He could feel his pubic bone ramming the upper cheek of her ass and sensed her pelvic girdle under the firm fleshy bun. He hoped this position would be better for Ky, he'd still be able to be a little rough but not get as deep. He saw her eyes shut tight and her face contort. He pushed deep and stayed planted, his hips churning but not as intensely as he wanted to. He was very close to shooting again. "Ky... am I hurting you?" He gulped a few deeper breaths.

"No.. ohgodno... faster... I'm so... close... ohgodohgod.... faster... Ted... Ted!"

His ass reared back. He plunged into her harder and faster than before. He made sure his fingers weren't too rough on her clit. He wasn't surprised when Ky's hips started churning and rocking with abandon. Yeah, this was better than his dreams. He knew he was losing his fight to hold back. He wanted her to have another orgasm.

Kyli's body started shaking. She was at the precipice. "Oh-h-h-hhhh." She tried to stay in rhythm with Ted's thrusts but she was losing control of her body. "Ohhhhh... oh.... OH! OH Ted!" She was able to move her arm and grab his wrist at her sex. She tried to pull it away but didn't have the strength. She was in orgasm, yet it just kept getting more intense. It scared her. It had to be because of his fingers on her clit. "OHH-H-H!"

Her shout was all he could take. Ted plunged deep and grinded. "Arrrrrrghhhh!" He kept pushing, straining forward as his balls tightened and the first surge rippled up his throbbing cock. "AH!"

His fingers stopped and Kyli was able to yank his hand away from pussy, yet her orgasm kept getting more intense as she felt his thick member spew heat into her depths. It seemed her body was possessed, she rocked, bucked and shoved against his groin. She could feel her leg over his shoulder bouncing and tensing on his back. She knew her heel hit him at least a few times. His cock rippled a half dozen times more, then his hips started moving again, his still hard cock moving in shorter yet still intense strokes. He yanked his hand down to her pussy again, a fingertip didn't stroke but only caressed her pearl, yet it seemed like it was electrified.

"OH! OHTed!" Her peak kept rising along with her fear. It felt so wondrous, so incredible but she thought she might faint, then for a moment she thought she might die. At that very second, Ted, pushed deep and stayed planted within her contracting, shivering channel and his finger moved off her clit. She felt his cock expand and ripple twice more but didn't feel any extra heat enter her now gooey channel. It took her a moment to realize her hips were still churning and straining to push her pussy to him, as if she was never going to let him escape. She knew it was true. She wanted him inside her forever. She almost started crying a moment later when Ted leaned down folding her upper leg more as he kissed her shoulder and her neck then spoke through his labored breaths.

"Ky... where I am... inside you... I don't ever want to leave." Ted was still huffing breaths but he held it for a moment as he kissed her lips. He pulled his face back and was smiling but it instantly disappeared. Kyli seemed to be on the verge of tears. "Dammit... did I hurt you?"

Kyli shook her head and gave him a pursed lipped smile.

"You sure?" He watched her nod. He wasn't sure whether to believe her. He had gotten pretty rough. He figured he should unfold her leg immediately. As he began to do that, he leaned to the side to get his knee over her prone leg. They both flinched as his half deflated cock slipped out of her wet warmth. "Dammit." He lowered her leg to the sheet.

Tears ran down Kyli's face but her pursed smile turned into a grin, then she giggled.

Ted was first relieved at her giggle because it probably meant he hadn't been too rough, then he realized the timing of his dick flopping out was actually funny. He had just said he wanted to stay inside her forever. He smiled, then grinned, then chuckled. He leaned down again over her twisted form and kissed her smiling lips. They were both still half laughing. He pulled his face up and looked into her eyes. She was still smiling. "You okay?"

Kyli nodded again. "Uh-huh." She turned onto her back as her hand rose and she ran her fingers through Ted's hair starting at his temple. She took a deeper breath. "I'm very okay."

He gave her another kiss, longer than the one a second ago, but still fairly brief. They were both still catching their breaths. He drew his face up again, still smiling. "I hate to say this."

Kyli's smile vanished. "What?"

"I have to hit the bathroom."

Her smile returned and she rolled her eyes. "Then go."

He glanced at the night table, then back to her beautiful eyes. "I'm getting something to drink too, a soda, I don't want any more bourbon. You want something other than your ice water?"

"Could I have a glass of... mmmm... ginger ale?"

"Sure. How about we share that?"

"Okay."

He gave her lips a quick kiss then slid off the bed.

Kyli watched him leave the room. She had never felt so good after making love. It was like he had touched all the spots inside her that had craved attention. She bit her lower lip. Not quite every spot though.

1...56789...11