All Comments on 'Anal at Last!'

by SteamyChik

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your writing style. Your story was sensual, sexy, and hot. I look forward to reading more.

ps- you had me as hard as Jerry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks for the story

Loved your story. Please write some more like this one. Certainly made me hard and yes I did masterbate whilereading it. Thanks,

Mike NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot story

Wish my wife would do this! Try some synonyms for asshole, it got a little overused.

blackpenblueinkblackpenblueinkalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot

Love the image of screwing that plump bottom. Great job!

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Great story

really sexy and I could just see it all happening. Extremely hot.

Alicexxx

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonalmost 17 years ago
Please finish the story!

I know this is old, but please finish the telling of the birthday weekend!

sandycats4sandycats4almost 13 years ago

Thank you that was a good story! PLease write more about your birthday weekend!

coastalguycoastalguyalmost 12 years ago
Every man's dream wife

A hot, very sexy story that will appeal to most, if not all married men. I was expecting the porn flick to play a more prominent role but it was only mentioned. No matter, I liked it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*Hot ass fucking

great story. got me hard in a hurry. my wife has fucked other men while I watched. I had tried to get her to take it up her ass but she wasn't hot on that idea. One night I brought home a well hung guy to fuck her but she still was resistent to the idea. Then, she surprised me by saying "how about him fucking your ass and you fuck mine at the same time. What she didn't realize is that I'd been taking cocks in my mouth and ass for a long time. Of course, i jumped at that proposal and slowly began pushing my cock into her hole at the same time our visitor did the same to me. Before long, both of our asses were being fucked. It worked out great! we both took loads of cum about the same time and loved it. There was not doubt that this would become a routine thing for us. From this first bi experience with her things progressed to where I began sucking cocks and getting fucked on a regular bases just as she did. We're both now cock whores that get our "pussies plowed on a regular basis. I still like pussy but my preference is for long, hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Encouraging

I've just recently started to allow my husband to start probing my ass..., so I can really relate to Karen in this story.

I've recently realized how great it feels when he pushes a finger in my ass, typically while fucking my pussy with his [very thick] cock. We bought and have tried a small butt plug, but I'm still a little nervous about taking his cock..., but your story is hugely encouraging. Thanks!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved the way he asked her if she was 100% sure about doing anal. I can feel how much they loved each other. Can't wait for more!

itsneverenoughitsneverenoughover 10 years ago
MADE MY DAY

I really loved this story. I know I love a nice tight ass and I love how they respected each other, the others feelings. I hope you write more soon.

princessofheartsprincessofheartsover 10 years ago
Good story line

I enjoyed your story and liked that hubby was so careful with his wife's head and body. There is nothing worse than a man shoving his dick into an unwilling ass, or one that is not sufficiently prepared.

One note: the word you want is massaging, not messaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story..

This was one of your best, your writing is really outstanding..Had me hard as a rock till the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm the horny wife...

...whose husband won't fuck her except romantically... I recently learned (better not ask how) that I adore, crave, desire anal fucking. He won't hear of it. Married 25 years, what's a girl to do? I want to be bent over and F U C K E D... And I found someone to do it. I eat his ass and cock and he fucks me 100 different ways. But a word to the wise... It never works out. Someone gets hurt. Fantasize and masturbate...

Signed,

Frustrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

I am so glad to read comments that show so much backing for a good anal fucking. There is nothing that feels as good as a good stiff cock ploughing its way up your arse. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wouldn't it be nice...

to find someone that wanted their ass fucked like in your story? Had me hard as a rock just reading it. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anal sex is ducking awesome!

Having recently discovered anal sex, I find I CRAVE it... My ass twitches for my lover... And I'm so tight... When I wet-finger myself, my ass squeezes my finger so tight. And he is HUGE!!! I adore it... First slow and easy... Then HARD...

I want to tell every woman out there... Don't knock it until you try it! And take it SLOW and lube up a lot. Gentle at first... Push back a little...

Omg you will not regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I want my 1st time to be hot like that.

Can a guy go balls deep in my ass the 1st time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comment

Oh yes it can be done Provided his cock isn't hugely thick or long. I'm neither. Average and I did my now wife like that on our 2d date. I was balls deep in her while she was on her back. We still do that after 30 yes of marrange. I say go for it.

olsaltyolsaltyover 6 years ago
My Girltoy Will Love This

Nice development, caring guy, lotsof lube and patience--exactly how it worked for us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
anal

beautiful and sexual feelings lots of love in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deep Six

GREAT story, I remember the first time my wife and I had anal. I am pretty big and it took time to get it all in, But once I bottomed out inside of her, It was so wonderful. I think I shop the biggest load of my life, Again great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this story! Made me wet and want my husband to do me that way. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memories

I totally enjoyed your story. We still on occasion do anal. I think it is every man's fantasy. We started with different sized butt plugs to prepare for anal sex. It is as wonderful as pictured in your story. Only able to get it when she is really horny. She seems to enjoy it but thinks it is wrong to enjoy it. Family up bringing. But when she let's me it is the best sex I have ever had. Wish she would let her hair down more like in the story. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You should do a series

On that weekend.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Very Hot

Love the sexual chemistry between them.

So what else happened that weekend? ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anal at last,indeed

Loved the story and descriptive dialogue between them!! I want you to write more about this couple Sexy & erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!

So well done. No complaints except that I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love doing women in the ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love a woman's anus!...

Illinoisguy1969Illinoisguy1969almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!! There's nothing i love better than fucking my wife's ass! She seems to love it as much as I do judging by the way she cums!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fine!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great!..give me a woman's ass every time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought this was a very good and complete story. Good descriptions, could have been filled out a little more but thought it was great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love my penis in a woman's anus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very hott!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love it when i put it in woman's anus...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story; I keep my wife waiting and I take my time. We start out watching a nice movie just relaxing with my hand rubbing her ass cheeks with my thumb just touching her asshole from time to time. As she laying across my lab and my hard cock inches from her mouth❕What I noticed her asshole start winking at you, it will open and close bye itself❕That’s when I know she ready for a good ass fucking, but let her wait❕I take my thumb with the lube and just let it lay there on her asshole her asshole will open up and grab my thump inside without me pushing it in, and that when you will hear say baby fuck my ass, and she will say it three time❕ Enjoy❕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ehh...

Cygnus2020Cygnus2020about 1 year ago

Very nice, realisitic story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But seriously rushed sex.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteamyChik@SteamyChik
324 Followers
In every person is a bit of a naughty spark.