All Comments on 'Anal At Last Ch. 06'

by scottishmeat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WoW!

I enjoyed your story very much thank you for sharing it with us here on literotica.com!

An Awful CadAn Awful Cadabout 17 years ago
Picking up steam

All right, it's definitely moving along now. You almost lost me with the slow pace of some of the earlier episodes, but this is quite hot and nasty. Could probably have been two good stories. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Again...Fantastic!

I'm really enjoying this series. The last episode was terrific, and this one was just as good. I really enjoyed the play while they fantasized, and then, the hot, nasty anal at the end. I hope there's more to come!

scottishmeatscottishmeatabout 17 years agoAuthor
About the slow pace

"You almost lost me with the slow pace of some"... I know, I was finding my feet. Also, it took a couple of attempts to get the length right. What looked long on my PC was like a page on Lit.

Hopefully I've hit my stride. I think you'll all enjoy the future parts.

I know I have :-)

GINGERCHICKGINGERCHICKover 13 years ago
LOVED THIS

WEEL DONE! MORE PLEASE!

hotjujuluhotjujuluover 9 years ago
Good clean raunchy fun

Really enjoyed this hot story. I most of all liked that it didn't take the well worn path of man cheating by seducing babysitter. The main characters enjoy their fantasies together but maintain their integrity. I didn't realize how much I missed having characters who were honest and got off by being into each other only. A refreshing change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous