Anal At Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spun her round, so she was backed up to the sofa, and pushed. Her knees hit the back of the sofa and she dropped down onto it. I got on top of her, straddling her, kissing her mouth, her neck, reaching up to cup her chin and tilt her head to me so I could kiss her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth, tasting my cum on her again, sliding one hand down between us to rub her sodden cunt lips. She groaned, and muttered something about me fucking her now, but something caught my attention over her shoulder.

Movement at the doorway.

Shit! I'd forgotten about Samantha!

------------------------------------------------

I must have frozen, as Angela stopped kissing me and pulled her head back, looking at me oddly.

"Are you you OK? You look like you've seen a ghost?"

"Errrr....No, it's just.... that .... errr"

"What? What's the matter?"

I twisted off her and sat next to her on the sofa, thinking desperately.

"Something's bad happened," I said, stalling for time as my brain lurched drunkenly from one idea to another.

"Andy, what is it? You're freaking me out..."

Then the idea came to me, enough of an idea to keep her downstairs, giving Samantha time to get away without being seen or having to speak to her.

"Well... it's just... it's embarrassing... this has never happened before." I looked flustered. "My hard-on's ... well, it's not going to come back. There's nothing going on. Normally, I can get it up again real quickly."

Angela laughed, the tension broken. "Baby, I'm stunned that you got it up the first time, but if you can get it up again after a come like that, while you're still drunk, then I'll think that there is a god in heaven. Trust me, from what I've seen so far, I know that this is brewers droop. Normally, I've got to fight you off, right? Come on, we've got one thing left to do, and then we'll get you to bed."

"Oh? What's that then?"

She pulled me closer, and turned her face to breath into my ear. "I'm so turned on baby, watching you wank, having you come all over me. I was playing with myself, and I want to come while you watch me, this time."

I smiled, and slid off her. She turned sideways on the sofa, sitting against the far arm, facing me. Her almost naked body looked fantastic: small but fim tits, nipples erect with how turned on she was. Flat stomach leading down to the her thong-clad groin, the thong merely enhancing her nakedness. Long slender legs spread wide so I could see as she starting rubbing her hands all over herself, tweaking her nipples, rubbing her breasts and stomach, one hand sliding down to pull aside her thong, as the other reached down to her clit and started rubbing, separating her lips, letting me see how wet she was inside.

She groaned, her head lolling back in pleasure as she slipped a finger insider her, in and out, rubbing around. She started panting, her breath coming in time with her finger inside her. I reached forward to take a hold of her thong, and slid it down her legs. With both hands now free, she used one to part her lips wide, the other had two fingers insider herself now, stroking and rubbing, going up to her clit and playing with it, then down and pushing deep insider her wet cunt again.

She dropped one leg down onto the floor, the other still pulled up against the back of the sofa, her legs now as wide as possible.

"Oh baby," she moaned, "that feels good... I loved watching you wank that big cock of yours... I feel so dirty for wanting you to come all over me... oh, god, that's good.... And wanting to wank while you watch me... I'm yours baby... all yours... your little plaything, your slut... ready to do whatever you want..."

She was getting close to coming now, and I my cock was showing interest again.

She lifted her head again, looking at me, noting the way I was just watching her wank before me. I reached forward with one hand, ran a finger up her cunt lips, and brought it to my mouth, licking off her juices.

"Oh Andy... that's it... I'm all yours... tell me what to do baby... make me obey."

"Angela, I want you do to one more thing."

"What Andy, tell me."

"Finger your ass."

"That's so dirty baby... but I'll do it, as you ordered me."

She turned over, kneeling now, her lovely ass facing towards me. With her chest resting on the arm of the sofa, supporting her weight, she reached underneath her with one hand, fingering herself, and the other came round her side and back to her ass. Her hand was still wet with her juices, so she went straight to her asshole and started rubbing it.

She groaned her pleasure into the air. "Oh fuck Andy, that's so good... you've made me love this baby... I love my ass being played with... should I do it Andy? Should I push a finger inside my tight ass?"

"Do it," I commanded.

She gathered some more juice from her cunt, and brought that hand back up to her asshole, then, only a foot or so from my face, this beautiful woman slowly pushed her finger into her ass, her rectum parting to allow it entrance, and she moaned my name as she felt her finger enter her, right in from of my face.

"Andy... oh Andy... that's so fucking good... I love a finder in my ass ... I wish it was yours baby... but it's so bad to make me do it myself... ah fuck that's good."

She started sliding that finger in and out, the other hand getting faster as she wanked her cunt. The smell of her filled the air, and I was busting to just move her hand out of the way and push my cock into her. But the beer and earlier come had done their job – my cock was showing some interest, but not enough.

She started panting and grunting as her fingers ploughed her insides, and I could tell she was almost there. After a few more moments, her whole body tensed, her asshole clenching round her finger, as her orgasm hit her.

I gave her a minute or so to recover, and then said "Come on baby, let's go to bed."

She stood up, and took my hands to help me up. There was something very intimate about that, and I just stood in front of her, holding her hand, staring into her eyes. Jesus, was I falling for her, or was that the drink? I lifted the hand that I was holding, and kissed the back of it, still looking her in the eye.

She met my gaze for a few moments, a pleased but curious look on her face, then turned and led me towards the stairs. There was no sign of Samantha - presumably she'd sneaked quietly back up to the spare room.

We got ready for bed, with me kissing her, rubbing up and down her, reaching up to pinch a nipple, and all sorts of other things to get her aroused, but she was having none of it, slapping my hands away and calling me her little octopus with hands all over the place. I was thinking all the time about Samantha - how much had she seen or heard? Had she stayed to watch it? Had she enjoyed it? Had she even got turned on, and maybe started touching herself whilst watching me come all over Angela?

When that thought crossed my mind, my cock throbbed and started swelling again. Samantha saw it, and shook her head in amazement. "Andrew, whatever it is you're thinking about right now, save it... we'll do it another night. Right now, I just want to sleep, and I'm looking forward to doing it in your arms. Just remember to keep your hands to yourself!" And with that, she got into bed, naked, and pulled the covers up.

I thought about it - "save it for another night" - oh god, should I make a point of trying to have sex specifically so Samantha could watch us from somewhere. Oh, fuck, my cock was getting quite hard now. Angela pulled me into bed as well, and then turned to face away from me, but sliding back to curl into me, my throbbing cock rubbing against the cheeks of her ass. She took my hand, and held it, pulling it down to her stomach, wrapping my arm around her, and she snuggled into me.

With my cock on her ass, and my hand near her nether regions, it was inevitable that I tried to slide it down even further down to play with her lips. She pulled it back up to her stomach and whispered back at me "Andrew, go to sleep. When we wake up in the morning, you can bring me off with your hand, and we'll see where your little man finds a place to rest his head, shall we? Otherwise, I'm going to get pissed off with your wandering hands and I'll go sleep in the spare room."

Oh shit. Even in my drunk state, I knew that all sorts of ructions would ensue from her finding Samantha already ensconced in the spare room, so I settled down for sleep, making sure my cock was in the best position to feel encased by the cheeks of her ass. Angela sighed heavily, pulling my hand tighter to get a better cuddle from me, and whispered sleepily, "This is nice Andy....real nice."

I lay awake for a while, my mind still churning a bit over Samantha. What would happen next? Would she sneak out of the house tonight whilst we were asleep and never speak to me again? Would she stay till the morning and confront us? Would she tell her Dad? Would see want to baby-sit Daniel again? Would she try to watch us again? Was she in bed now, playing with herself, moaning quietly to avoid us hearing her, her hands playing with her nipples and fingers pushed up inside her hot, tight cunt, her hips writhing on the bed as she replayed the scene in her head, of me coming over Angela? Maybe she was putting herself in Angela's place, imagining me coming over her instead, then throwing her over the sofa and fucking her roughly from behind, with her screaming as I took her virginity -

"Baby, whatever you're thinking about, stop it. Your cock is making my ass all hot. Go to sleep or I go next door."

Shit shit shit. I started thinking about work, taking my mind off Samantha and what she was doing, how she might have been wanking on my spare bed. Then I something dawned on me - Angela didn't know Samantha was here at all, and it could get really awkward in the morning. I needed to let her know before then.

Should I tell her now? Should I wait till we wake up? What if I forgot in the morning? What if we start having sex and get too loud?

Better tell her now, I thought.

"Angela honey, before you go to sleep, there's something you ought to know."

"Yes, Andy, I know. You've got a hard-on. I can feel it you know. Well done. Now go to sleep."

"No, no, it's not that. I'd forgotten to tell you that Samantha is staying here all night tonight. Her dad - "

She turned around, and hissed at me "She WHAT? SHIT! What if she'd come down and seen us? Why didn't you tell me earlier, you stupid bastard?"

"I forgot. You turned up without letting me know earlier that you were coming and I kind of got a little distracted downstairs there for a while."

"Shit, shit, shit... Jesus... Well, at least she didn't come down stairs. Thank fuck for small mercies... Right, that puts a stopper on sex tomorrow morning - you'll have to wait till she leaves... oh I wish you'd told me earlier..." She sighed heavily. "Still, there's no harm done. Just tell me next time she's staying, for fuck's sake... And why is she staying, anyway? She doesn't normally, does she?"

"It's her dad; he's got a hot date tonight, his first since his wife died. I suggested to Samantha that as you weren't coming over, she could stay here and give her dad some space."

"That's sweet, but it could have been embarrassing. Now, go to sleep." She settled down again, spooning back into my arms. I started to calm down as well, curling in tight to her, and enjoying the thought of sleeping with her in my arms all night. It had been a while since I'd done this, and it was great to feel a soft female body up against me.

I started to drift off, but Angela turned her head off the pillow and towards me.

"You dirty bastard," she whispered.

"What? I've not done anything. My prick's finally going to sleep."

"You were thinking of her, weren't you? That's why your hard on was trying to get in my arse again. You were imagining what had happened if she'd come down and seen you come all over me. You dirty old man." She was laughing under her breath though, so that was OK.

"No, I wasn't. Why would I do that? Don't you think if I was interested in her in that way, I'd have made my move a long time ago, before you appeared on the scene to spoil things?"

She turned to face me. "Yes you were, oh lecherous one, don't lie. I can tell the sort of thing that was going through your head... you were imagining her coming downstairs and walking into the room, all innocent-like, dressed in just a t-shirt, or totally naked, her pert breasts bulging, and seeing us at it. Then she'd come over, unable to resist, and see you about to come all over me. She'd kneel down beside me, and you'd have two horny women kneeling down before your huge cock, waiting for you to cover them in your come."

She slid a hand down to grab a hold of my now throbbing erection.

"Well, what have we got here? You've got a hard on again. Well there's a surprise. I SAID you were thinking of her." She started wanking me slowly. "Look at yourself, unable to contain the fact that you've got an innocent little 18 year old, probably still a virgin, laying in the spare room, and me, a wanton older woman, wanking you off while you think about the little girl. I bet you'd love to have come over both of us earlier, and then sat back to watch us clean it all off each other, kissing each other, licking your come off each other's faces, our hands wandering down to caress each other's tits, our breath panting, as you carried on wanking yourself back to another erection."

Fuck, her words and her hand wanking me, combined with the fantasies of Samantha wanking herself in my spare room thinking of me coming over Angela, and the sight of Angela wanking and fingering her ass earlier, were getting me turned on again. Angela moved in closer, pushing her tits against me, putting one of her legs over mine, and shuffling forward to press her groin against me. She removed her hand and pressed closer, starting to grind her hips, her cunt rubbing up and down my hard cock.

"Then we'd start to push our hands into each others fannies, stroking, rubbing, our hot cunts leaking juices, all for you to gaze at. Then we'd turn back to you, and I'd get her to straddle you. I'd grab your prick, and guide it into her cunt. She'd press down on you, and you'd realise that you'd never felt a cunt as tight as the one on that nubile young girl. Then she'd stop, your cock pressing against her hymen. You'd reach up, grab her hips, and pull her down, taking her virginity and pushing that big prick of yours into her tight little snatch. She'd grunt and groan and scream as you fucked her, unable to believe how good it feels to have your massive cock inside her. I'd get so turned on watching it, that I'd start wanking myself, legs spread so that you could see me push my fingers inside myself. I'd run another hand down behind me, sliding a finger underneath to spread all my juices around my ass, and then push a finger in, moaning at how good it feels."

Good god this was making me so horny. I could already feel that I was on the way to another orgasm despite the beers and my earlier come, as she rubbed up and down on me. But I could also feel that she was getting turned on again - her labia had parted, and my cock was sliding up and down her full lips. I could hear the wet slap of our skin rubbing together in her juices as we ground together, and I noticed how her breath was coming faster, how breathy she was sounding. The smell of her arousal was in my nostrils, and I reached a hand around her to grab her ass and pull her closer still. I guessed that she was still feeling horny, after not coming whilst she was wanking during the blowjob downstairs.

"Then while your fucking that hot, tight little virgin cunt, you'd do what you're doing now, grabbing her ass in both hands, pulling it apart, letting me see her arsehole and how your massive prick was ploughing into her cunt. I'd be able to see her tight lips clinging to you as she rose up, and I'd be unable to stop myself - I'd come closer, putting my head close to her arse and your cock. I'd wait until she'd risen up again, then I'd grab your cock ... and pull it out of her, plunging it into my mouth, taking you in real deep ... licking her sweet juices off your cock."

Oh fuck, this was so damned hot. I ran my hand further round her back, down to the cheeks of her ass, sliding up and down, spreading the moisture that was already there, sliding past her actual asshole each time.

"... oh that feels good ... I'd run another hand up to her cunt ... oh, that's it baby.... and you'd look down to see your cock ... in my mouth, and my hand in her cunt ... wanking her off. She'd be grinding herself back against me, and thrusting those firm tits in your face. Then I'd take your cock out of my mouth, and guide you back into her waiting cunt...oh baby, put your finger in, please, finger my ass.... You'd push up, putting your whole length inside her in one go ... she'd scream at you to fuck her. Then you'd feel movement from me, and realise that I'd put my head close to her arse as she fucked you.... you'd slow down, feeling her cunt muscles tightening as my tongue slipped between the cheeks of her ass.... oh that's it baby, your finger feels so good... I can't believe how much that turns me on.... my tongue in her ass, licking her tiny asshole... She'd come then... screaming out your name as her hot cunt grabbed your prick to hold it tight... so young, so sweet.... deeper baby, push it deeper, I'm going to come! ... you'd come then as well... unable to resist that hot sweet cunt... that's it baby... again... again... oh fuck me I'm coming so hard...."

She came all then, my cock still rubbing over the lips of her cunt, her juices dripping down and covering the length of my hard prick, her asshole clenching around my finger real tight, and that did it for me. I came too, my spunk bursting out the end of my prick, spurting over our stomachs, the thought of Angela rimming Samantha as I took her virginity, driving me to distraction.

We rubbed up against each other for a while longer, our excitement gradually dying down, our breath returning to normal, the last spasms dying away.

Eventually, she spoke.

"Fuck me that was hot baby. But don't EVER get the idea that it's actually going to happen. There's no way that she'd want her virginity taken by a lecherous old bastard like you!"

And with that, she turned over and we fell asleep, our come drying naturally in the hot bed.

----------------------------------

I awoke the next morning, slowly, noticing something unusual apart from the touch of a hangover and a typical morning woody. Ah, that was it... the feel of a hot wet pair of lips around my glory. What a way to wake up.

As I stirred, I could feel my dry come sticking to my skin, and I remembered how she'd described to me the fantasy of me taking Samantha's virginity. She pulled her mouth off my cock, and said "Morning sleepyhead, I thought as it was gone nine o'clock, we'd better get busy, as I've got things to be getting on with other than you, and I thought morning sex would start the day off well."

Gone nine already? It's not often I get to wake up without Daniel jumping on the bed long before nine.

I looked at the clock: half past nine. "That's strange, he's normally up long before now," I said, pushing Angela away from me. I got up, pulled on some boxers and my dressing gown to cover up my arousal from both Daniel and Samantha and left the bedroom, heading for Daniel's room. He wasn't there, so I assumed Samantha had gotten him up. Then I headed downstairs: still no sign. But then I saw some breakfast dishes and a note on the kitchen worktop.

"Andy, I woke up early, and as it looked like a sunny day, I thought I'd head out with Daniel and give you two a chance for a lie in and to recover from last night. Your hangover, I mean. We'll be back for lunch. Hope that's OK - phone me on the mobile if not and I'll rush back. Sam x"