Anal At Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed back upstairs, thinking about the fucking I was about to give Angela. And what did Sam mean, by emphasising the hangover. Was I right in thinking that she'd watched us? By the time I got half-way up the stairs, I had a reasonable erection, and I stopped at that point. I slipped my dressing gown and boxers off, and reached down for my cock. I started wanking, thinking about curling up with Angela and sliding my hard-on in to her welcoming quim, her legs curling up to cross behind my back, pulling me deeper and deeper inside her.

When I was as hard as I was going to get, I carried on up the stairs into the bedroom, strolling in nonchalantly with my bobbing cock preceding me. She was looking at me with a haughty look on her face - not what I'd expected. I kind of paused, and then carried on to the bed and slipped under the covers, cuddling up to her and nestling my boner between the cheeks of her ass.

"Get that thing away from me," she said angrily, reaching behind her to push me away with her hand on my stomach.

"Eh? What have I done? I thought you might be in the mood for a bit of Andy this morning."

"Oh, I was, which is why I woke you up with your cock in my mouth. Again! Then as you headed down stairs, I was thinking about getting heading for a shower, and letting you take me doggy style whilst we cleaned your old come of us. But then something dawned on me..."

I waited for her to continue. She didn't.

"Well, what was it?" I asked, reaching by hand out to run the back of a finger down her body, starting at her shoulder and working down her arm, onto her ribs, over her hips, and then round one of her delectable little bum cheeks.

She reached down, grabbed my finger, and twisted it back (quite viciously, I thought), and again pushed me away.

"Do you remember ANYTHING about last night?" she asked. She was whispering, presumably so that she wouldn't wake the others, as I hadn't had a chance to tell her they were out yet. And yet despite the whisper, she still sounded quite angry. Shit, did she realise Samantha had seen us?

"I remember you daring me to get a hard on, and I rose to the challenge, so you gave me a blowjob, and wanked yourself off at the same time, and you begged me to come all over you. And then you wanked yourself to an orgasm in front of me. And then we came back up here and got into a bit of frottage."

"I think 'begged' is putting it a bit strongly, but you're skipping a bit. First, you couldn't get a hard on, so you asked me to strip, stand in front of you, and let you kiss my bum. Correct?"

Where was she going with this? "Yes," I answered, hesitatingly, "but as I said, it wasn't really cheating as -"

"And then we came up here, and as you said, we rubbed off on each other whilst you fantasised about Samantha seeing us together."

"Hold on a minute, I didn't start it - it was you doing all the talking whilst you -"

"And then what happened Andy? Shall I tell you? You got a hard-on. That's what happened!"

Eh? This made no sense at all. Why was she pissed off about that? "Well... yes... you were wanking me off, would did you expect?"

She turned to face me, looking angry. "That's not what's important Andy. What's important is how QUICKLY you got a hard-on then, compared to how long it took with just me downstairs. When it was just me, you needed something extra, my bum in your face, and even then it took a while. But one little whisper in your ear about the innocent little Samantha, and I get bruised when your cock springs up and bashes me in the stomach."

Woah, shit. "Baby, I -"

"Don't you baby me, Andy. Admit it, you find that little girl sexier than me, don't you? Look at you, you leapt up as soon as you had a morning erection, hoping you'd bump into her and she'd see you in all your glory. I bet you can't wait till I get out of here this morning, so you can walk round with your hard on busting the zip on your jeans, hoping that she'll come in and see it, and faint away on the floor at the thought of you and her having sex." She was angry now, poking me in the chest with her finger to emphasise her points.

Then she pushed me onto my back, and swung herself on top of me, grabbing my hands and holding them down at my side.

Then she smiled.

"You dirty bastard. You've got a LOT of making up to do. Starting now. Just keep it quiet so that we don't wake up the others." And she leant down to kiss me, her tongue licking my lips, her groin starting to grind against me, her tits pressing against my chest, and her nipples standing proud.

"You bitch," I whispered between kisses, "you really had me going there."

"You deserved it. I am almost insulted you know - you definitely got a hard-on quicker thinking of her and me together, than just me."

"Tell me what I can do to make it up... Samantha... " I said her name as though it was nectar passing my lips " ... sweet, innocent, Samantha, has taken Daniel out, so we've got till lunchtime. Make the most of it - I'm yours till then - just remember to allow some time to shower before they come back, otherwise we'll stink of sex."

"Till lunchtime, eh? That should be enough for you to start making it up to me."

"Start? Come on, it's not that bad. At least my quickest erection last night did involve you to some extent, and I don't remember you complaining when you came, either."

"Oh, Andy, if all you're going to do is flap, I'll give you something else to do with your mouth." And with that, she sat upright, and slid her body up the bed, still straddling me, until her fanny was just above my head. I could smell her arousal, and see it as well. She kept her bush trimmed, just a bit of hair above her lips, but the rest was bare. I could see her lips already wet and swollen a bit. She settled down onto my face, saying "Get to work boy, you've got a lot to do this morning, so you'd better get going."

I licked up her lips, trying to separate them with my tongue, and she moaned and pressed down hard onto me. My tongue flicked around the top of her fanny, seeking access to her clit. She reached down, and grabbed my hands, lifting them up to her tits, pressing them in. Her nipples were like bullets against my palms, and I massaged her breasts quite roughly, manhandling them as I finally managed to part her lips enough to get to her nub. She grunted, "Oh yeah, baby, lick there," as I started the alphabet - you know, scribing out each of the letters of the alphabet on her clit. It's an old one, but a good one, and it's never let me down. As I licked each letter onto her, she started grinding her cunt into my face, and I could feel her cream start to cover my face, tangy but tasty. I let go of her tits, letting my hands drop to her hips and bum, pulling her further onto my face.

She was really getting into it, moaning above me, telling me to lick her, suck her, push my tongue inside her. Her breath was coming faster as she got more turned on, and I ran one hand down between the cheeks of her ass as I thrust my tongue as deep as it would go inside of her.

But she pulled my hand away from her ass - damn, not the response I wanted - and then pushed them back onto the bed above my head, holding them down as she lifted off me and slid down a bit.

"Baby, do you have a thing about my arse?"

I licked my lips. "If you could see it from my point of view, you'd have a thing about it too."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. Does it turn you on to look at it, to touch it, to kiss it, to lick it?"

"God yes, you know that," I answered,

"Do you like to wank whilst thinking about my ass?"

"I may have done, once or twice, when I'd worn out all my usual fantasies and was desperate for anything to get me off."

"Good. But you're a lying bastard. I reckon you've wanked yourself raw whilst thinking about my cute little tush. So do it now, I want to watch you wank."

She turned herself round so that she was straddling me again, but in the other direction, her hips astride my lower ribs, her feet under my armpits, and her lovely ass facing towards me. She took my hand, and led it over her hip and onto my cock. I took hold of myself, and she started moving my hand, making me wank myself. She did this for a few seconds, and then let go, letting me carry on wanking.

"Look at my arse baby; does it look good from there? Does it look as good as what I see, you wanking your big hard prick?"

I grunted my approval. Then I felt movement around my stomach - her fingertips brushing against my abdomen. She was fingering herself, watching me wank.

"I love watching you play with yourself honey, knowing that your thinking about me, thinking about this lovely little arse that you can see right now. And that turns me on. I loved it when you first started rubbing me there. I've never wanted to do it before, but when you did it... oh, it felt so good. When other guys tried that, I've told them to get the fuck out and don't come back, but something about you made me wait to see what you did. It felt like you were doing it for me, not for you. And I wanted more..."

I was enjoying this. I could feel a wet patch where her juices were dripping down onto my stomach, so I guess she was enjoying it as well.

"Then we went upstairs, and half way up you started rubbing that big hard cock of yours between my cheeks, and I could feel it rub against my hole. I almost came there and then, but I'm glad I managed to hold off. When you put your finger in my ass.... god... that felt amazing..."

She leant forward a bit, which forced her hips back and spread her buns apart. And there it was, her tight little asshole, peeking between her cheeks.

"Can you see it baby? Does it turn you on to see my asshole, knowing that you were the first to take it? Oh, I see that it does..." She reached a hand down to my cock, running a finger round the top, picking up a drop of pre-cum which must have just leaked out, and running it round my helmet. That's such an exquisite feeling, ticklish but so erotic.

"That was good baby. I've never come as hard then as I did with your cock up my ass. I've never felt so full." She leaned forward a little further, taking her weight on one hand, and her asshole was more exposed, seeming to wink at me as she moved around. The hand that had been fingering herself came around to her back, and rubbed up and down the cleft of her bum for a few moments. When it came away, I could it glistening (she kept her ass hairless as well as her fanny, so I had a great view). She moaned and ground her cunt down onto my stomach.

"Oh, baby, that felt so good, but I want more." She lifted herself up slightly, and pushed back, bringing her asshole closer and closer to me. She lifted her feet up, and then put her shins on top of my upper arms, effectively trapping my arms and hands beneath her. When she was above my face again, she stopped, holding it there, just out of reach. I lifted my head, trying to get my tongue into her, but she pulled away.

"Baby, oh baby, I want you to lick me there. Will you do it? Will you put your tongue inside my hot little asshole? Will you rim me, and make me beg you for more? Will you wank yourself stupid while I push my hole onto your stiff tongue?"

"Just sit down and give me the chance."

She stayed where she was, straddling me with her ass spread just out of reach. She put one hand behind her again, and slid it slowly and erotically between her cheeks. She stretched her middle finger out, running it right down to her asshole itself, and then started rubbing around her sphincter. I could hear the wetness of her juices being rubbed around, and my cock throbbed mightily.

"You like that do you baby? You like seeing me finger my ass? Do you like knowing how turned on I am, and how you've made me this way. You did it baby, only you. You were the one that made me like this. I can't get enough baby. I want you to use my ass. Lick me, kiss me, push your finger inside it. Can you see baby? Can you see me run my own finger round my asshole?"

Oh, could I! This woman was really turning me on.

"Watch baby, watch". Her hand stopped moving, and then she pushed. Her finger started entering her rectum. This close up, I could see all the detail - her muscles stretching, forced apart by the intrusive finger, being pushed in as her finger went further, and then being pulled out as she pulled her finger out.

"Oh baby, did you see? Did you see me push my finger inside my ass? That's what you've done to me baby. Oh, that feels so good; I wish it was you doing it, your big fingers stretching my tiny little ass, making it hurt a bit."

She pulled her finger out, and ran it right underneath her, collecting more juices from her cunt, then spreading them back to her asshole, rubbing and sliding, repeating the movement a few times to make sure she had loads of juices between her cheeks. I was still wanking, enrapt at this horny woman exposing herself in this way before me.

"I wish that was your finger baby, it would feel so big going inside me. But I want you to just lay there, not touching me, just wanking yourself as I finger my own ass... oh, look baby, my finger's going back in again ... God that feels so fucking good ... oh, yeah ... Look what you've made me into, a slut who fingers her own asshole in front of you because it turns her on so much... wait baby, I've just thought of something." With that, she pulled her finger out ... and pushed two in.

"Oh, fuck me, that's tight. Are you watching me finger myself baby? Does that turn you on? ... It's all down to you baby, you made me this way... You made me love something that's so dirty, something that no-one has ever done with you before ... or with me.... oh, yes ... Your cock looks so good baby... I can see how much this is turning you on... it looks so fierce... you're leaking at the sight of me playing with my ass... do you know how horny that makes me? ... I've made you leak without even touching you ... oh Jesus ..."

She reached out again, and collected my pre-cum with her finger again. As she did so, I had to fight back my orgasm, as I was getting really close. I slowed down my wanking, easing the pressure I was using, just skimming my hand over the surface of my straining column.

She took that hand away (phew!) and then ran it down to her ass, using my pre-cum to add more lubrication. She groaned as she did so...

"Did you see that baby? You've turned me into such an anal whore I'm using your cum to lube me up as I finger my own ass... oh fuck me baby ... what have you done to me? ... What have you turned me into? ... Oh fuck that's so good... I need more baby... My finger's not enough".

And with that, she did what I wanted; she lowered her ass down onto my mouth. I immediately whipped my tongue out, tasting the combination of her juices and my cum on her ass.

"Oh fuck Andy... stick your tongue in me... lick me... oh, yeah, that's it... lick my ass baby... wank yourself.... lick my ass... you're so dirty baby, wanting to stick your tongue in me, where no-one has done it before... wanking your big hard prick at the thought of what you're doing.... oh yeah, baby, that's it, push your tongue inside... that's it... oh shit, it feels like a little prick.... a little prick inside my asshole."

She dropped suddenly, dropping her head down to my cock, swallowing me inside. Ah, fuck, her mouth felt so hot on my cock. I felt her tongue wrap itself around my head, licking under my foreskin, her cheeks sucking in tight around me. Her hands grabbed my staff, wanking the bottom as she mouthed the sensitive top, and she groaned and grunted as she blew me, and I attacked her ass with a vengeance.

She was grinding her ass down onto my mouth, working my tongue deeper into her asshole as I curled it up tight. I was getting as far inside as I could now, her sphincter muscles having relaxed somewhat to let me in. The thought of that happening, and the hope that I might get to fuck her there again this morning was enough to set me off, and I came in her mouth, my cock pulsing as I spurted my come down her throat.

That set her off as well, and I felt her asshole spasm as her orgasm hit her, and she grunted and groaned around my cock, pressing her ass back and her cunt down onto me, her hands squeezing my cock tight as she swallowed my come down and shook from her own coming.

I spurted a few more times, and she pulled back, licking and sucking the last of my come out of my cock. I dropped my head back, neck again from pressing up into her bum, and I could see her asshole clenching and relaxing above me as the aftershock of her orgasm continue. She wanked me a few more times, forcing a few more drops of come out of me, then she licked them up.

She maneuvered round, so she was straddling me again, but facing the normal way, her hot cunt rubbing against my softening prick, her nipples burning into my chest, her mouth kissing the way up my chest, tongue swirling round my nipples, up over my shoulder blade, the side of my neck, my ear, my cheek, and then she kissed me, her tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. She still had some of my come in her mouth, and she let it fall into me. I lapped it up, fantastically turned on at this horny woman who would let me fuck her ass, watch me wank, let me come over her face and tits, let me rim her, who would swallow my come when I came in her mouth, and be so happy doing it that she shared those details with her closest friend. I kissed her back, reaching up to her back and pulling her in close, holding her tight, relishing the closeness I was now feeling for her, loving the fact that she wanted to spend time with me. She'd gotten to me. I wasn't in love ... not yet, it was too soon ... but she meant more to me than I expected, quicker than I expected, and I knew it was only a matter of time.

------------------------------------------

We kissed for a bit longer, her straddling me still, as we got our breath back, and I could feel my cock rising again as I realised how much I was starting to enjoy having her around. She ground her groin down against me, but I felt too good to respond, just enjoying the cuddle, my eyes closed, reveling in the sheer joy of having a naked woman pressed on top of me.

"You know Andy, for a middle-aged man, you recover awfully quickly."

I twisted around, turning us both around so that I was on top of her. I grabbed her hands, forcing them down onto the bed, holding them there. She smiled, and flashed her eyebrows at me, enjoying the roughness.

"Middle-aged? Middle-aged? You're older than me, if I remember correctly?"

"Yes, but women retain their youth. You're, well, past your prime, and I'm at my peak. I don't need a paunchy old man who falls asleep as soon as he's come. I need a young stud, always hard, always ready for more, a walking erection ready to service my blooming sexual needs." She writhed and wriggled trying to get away from underneath me.

I held her down tighter, ducking my mouth to her ear. "Is that what you want? A young stud, eager to learn," I whispered, "a little boy with a big cock, so that you can teach him all the things he wants to know, all he's ever dreamed about, and some things that he has never heard of before. So you can lay beneath him as his hard youthful body pumps on top of you, his cock plowing your insides in his youthful enthusiasm." She stopped trying to get away, and lay still, her breath coming faster again. I could feel her nipples harden beneath me, and she was tensing her legs, rubbing her inner thighs together underneath me.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you? Some young boy who gets a hard-on when you even give him a kiss. Each time you had sex, he'd be so overjoyed that he'd do anything for you... fuck you again... go down on you ... rim your ass ... let you get on top and straddle him... let you stick your finger up his ass and make him come down your throat... let you fuck his friends in front of him just so he can get his cock into your ass again".... I felt her buck at that one, her cunt finally finding some leverage against my stiffening cock.