All Comments on 'Anal At Last Ch. 11'

by scottishmeat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Amazing, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dont ruin it

The begining of series was good but youve gotten away from what you started. I suggest you stay away from the gay stuff and get back to the babysitter and the other women you described earlier. I like your stories but they are starting to turn bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please

This story was just as great as the other ones, but I implore you, please please please no gay sex! The anal fingering is ok but it would totally kill the story for me if you threw the gay sex in there. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simon says:

Excellent stuff and developed very nicely. aside from needing a good proofread - great. Have to agree with your other two crits: fantasy is okay but no gay. you go there you're loosing my support. keep inside your current theme no matter the temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lost me

It was progressing well....but this twist is way outside of where I wanted it to go....so Adios.....

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

This turn is a bit perplexing and one sided. So he can't touch Sam whom he's had a flirtation with for some time, but she can straight up fuck the kid next door with no recrimination? That's the point where i would no longer see her as a viable option as a love interest and just a fuck buddy. She can desire anyone she wants but once you put the double standard in play, its time to pull back especially after she inferred that she would fuck the kid when Andy wasn't around. Whom but a cuck would want that arrangement? From a dude who could easily find another woman his age or younger. The turn was not a pleasant one but ill ride it out hoping he gets Sam as payback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous