Anal At Last Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something caught my attention. A slight gasp from Sam. Was she playing with herself? I remembered the security camera was still recording, and made a mental note to watch the replay later. I'd invite Angela over to watch it. I'd sit naked in the office chair, and she'd sit on top of me, both of us facing the screen, my hard cock in her tight cunt as we watched the day’s events. First Sam and Angela rubbing lotion on each other, then Sam rubbing some into me. Then, as I stood up behind Sam and touched her all over, Angela would lift up, rub some saliva over her asshole with one hand, and then slowly push down, my cock pushing into her ass, my two hands slipping round to her front to cup her tits and pull her down further, as one of her hands went down to her cunt to start fingering herself.

Another slight moan from Sam, almost inaudible, and my cock was definitely throbbing now. It must have been visible even to Sam, my trunks pulsing in and out in time with my heartbeat. I carried on fantasising, until I felt that enough was enough. I reached up to lift the book from my face, waited a few moments, listening to Sam hurriedly bustle about, and then opened my eyes.

I sat up, and looked at her, a knowing look on my face. She was sat up on her sun-bed, looking down at the ground. I took the opportunity to admire her cleavage, noting the very erect nipples poking through her bikini top. I breathed in deeply, smelling the air. Yes. There it was: the musky smell that a woman gives off when her juices are exposed to the air. Oh, I couldn't wait to see that video.

"Was that enough?" I asked, "Or would you like me to lie back down again?"

She looked up. "No, Andy! That was enough. I mean, I didn't look for long, but it was nice to... Well... Get it over with."

"That was kind of the point, wasn't it? I wasn't just doing this for your pleasure."

She blushed again, looking away.

"Now Sam, I don't expect to do this again. I can't help it if I have the same sort of response to you in future, but I hope I don't have to parade myself about like this again. Are you sure you've got it out of your system?"

"Yes, Andy. I -"

"Are you quite sure you don't want me to whip these trunks down so you can have a closer look?"

She gasped, open mouthed.

I grinned at her. "Only joking Sam, I couldn't resist. Angela will kill me if I even suggested that with any intention behind it."

"Oh god. Angela...." Sam's eyes welled up again.

"Oh, don't be silly, Sam. You saw how she was after you went shopping. She practically forced me to come down near-naked, just those bloody small trunks covering up the bear minimum. So she knows you've seen more of me than is on show today, as she was in the room at the time. I won't go out of my way to tell her about this, but I'm not going to hide it if she asks. I'd advise you to do the same. In fact, knowing the way you two are getting on, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up discussing it at some point. Women are like that, aren't they? Bossing the men about, getting their own kicks, and then talking about them behind their back."

"We don't discuss EVERYTHING Andy."

"Oh, don't you? Well, we'll see... Anyway, I feel violated enough now, having been forced to parade myself before you just to satisfy your perverted desires. So if you don't mind, I'm going to go upstairs and shower, I feel so dirty." I grinned at her as I said it, and she grinned back.

"Andy, Angela told me you were a little pervert. It seems you were right. Getting... aroused... like that from watching me in my bikini, and I'm only half your age. Maybe it's you who's the pervert."

"Hmmm. I'm not convinced. After all, I'm the one who's got to go upstairs and do something with this…" I pointed down to my groin, laughing. Sam laughed with me, obviously embarrassed, but still she looked at my cock. "Now, now, stop looking. You've had your kicks, now I'm going to have mine. I'll be upstairs for at least ten minutes. Please don't disturb me." I grinned at her, licking my lips lecherously, and she grinned back and pointed me back towards the house.

I left then, heading upstairs to my bedroom. With my cock having been as hard as it had for as long as it had, there was no way I was just going to let it go away. A good wank was in order. I stripped off, and lay back on the bed, letting my mind wander over the events of the day, and the various fantasies I'd been thinking about.

I was enjoying myself thoroughly, when I heard a noise outside the room. Fan-fucking-tastic, I thought. She's come up to watch.

I really went for it then, nice big strokes up and down the entire length of my cock. I pushed my legs wide open, and began to thrust my hips slightly, breathing heavier and louder than I normally would, moaning occasionally.

I slipped my other hand down to play with my bald balls. I realised that this would be Sam's first look at my hairless sack, and I hope she was enjoying it. I could feel my pre-cum leaking from my slit, and I stopped wanking, just rubbing my juice around my helmet, loving the silky-smooth touch of it. I could feel my orgasm approach, so I started moaning and grunting a bit more, holding my breath for a few moments to intensify the feeling, and letting it rush out in a low groan.

I started giving myself a good hard wank again, my spare hand running up to my pecs to rub my nipples, and then back down again to my balls. I was pushing my hips up firmly now, using the motion to aid my wanking, and I could feel my cum started to rise past the point of no return. I pulled my hands away, grabbing the bed-sheets beneath me, leaving the full length of my cock exposed to her, my hips lifting my bum off the bed entirely, grunting "Oh! Sam!" as my cum spurt from my cock harder and further than I think it ever had before, leaping over my shoulders and onto the bed, then further drops splattering over my body. Although I wasn't sure, I think I heard a sudden gasp and moan from Sam as I mentioned her name, the sort of moan a woman gives when she's coming but trying to keep it quiet.

By the time I recovered, had my shower, and came back downstairs again, Sam was gone. I headed back up to change the bed-sheets, and decided that next time I did this, I'd have to make sure the internal cameras were working as well.

---------------------------------------

In episode 14, I visit Sam during the night when she stays over....

And if you share your thoughts on this story, I'll be encouraged by the feedback, and publish chapter 14 more quickly.

So please: do share your comments,

Regards,

Andy