Anal At Last Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela honey, you were coming as well, you obviously misheard me."

"You fancy her don't you?"

"What? No? She's just a girl!"

"Yeah, and I saw the way you looked at her when we came back after shopping. You were lapping her up."

"Well, yes, she is attractive, but that's all. I don't fancy her as such."

She began clenching her cunt muscles, tightening her inner walls on my cock, smiling at me despite the harsh tone of voice, glancing at the laptop and subtly nodding.

"Andy, it's quite clear that you do. I just can't believe that you called her name out when you came in me. And that was such good sex as well - that was the best fucking you have ever given me. And all the time it was Sam you were fucking in your head?"

"Angela, no, that's not how it was. It was you, only you."

She sighed, internally still clenching her muscles. My cock was showing interest again, not just because of Angela's toying, but also because of the situation.

"Andy, I'm going away for a year next month -" She slid a hand down to where we joined, and started rubbing her clit. " - And I need to know I can trust you. What's going to happen when I'm away? I know I said it'll be OK if you fucked someone else till I get back, but I didn't mean Sam. Are you going to seduce her just to get your rocks off? She's a virgin Andy. I know you could teach her all sorts of things that boys her own age couldn't - God knows, you've taught me enough - but do really think that she wants your cock as the first one she has? Fuck, it'll scare her to death when she sees it."

"No it didn't," I said, cutting short at the end as if realizing I'd said more than I should.

"'No it didn't'", Angela repeated. "So she's already seen it? When?"

I paused, as if debating whether to say any more. "Well, it wasn't in the flesh, it was sunbathing last weekend. I couldn't help it Angela. She had her bikini on, and she's got such a fantastic body, it was a natural response, and there was no way I could hide it." Obviously, I didn't say anything about giving Sam ten minutes to stare at my bulge - that was supposed to be between Sam and I only.

Angela shook her head, still fingering her clit and working her internal muscles. My cock was rock hard again inside her. "Alright Andy, I can believe that. She has got a great body. Jesus, what I wouldn't give to have her tits. If I did, I'd be flaunting myself all over the place.... So is that it, you just got a hard on and she noticed it?"

Good girl, I thought. I paused again, and slid one hand down my body, hidden by Angela, to nudge her hand away and start fingering her clit myself. "Well... no, it went a bit further. I was saying what a good body she had, how she's got curves in all the right places, a great rack, good hips, a firm arse, and so on. But to do that, I had to show her, touch her."

"Did you touch her tits?"

I sighed again, theatrically. "Yes," I answered, with a resigned tone to my voice, and as I pinched her clit between my thumb and finger. At the same time, I clenched the muscles in my cock, making it push up against her insides. She closed her eyes, smiling at the pleasure.

"And?"

"They were fucking marvelous. Sorry Angela, but they are. Gorgeous, plump, firm, shapely, and the right size to get a good handful."

"You bastard. So does that mean I need to get a boob job when I'm in the US?"

"Angela, women are different, you've got things that Sam doesn't have. She's got things that you don't. That's the way it works."

"You want to fuck them don't you? You want her to lie back while you straddle her, and put your cock between her tits, and fuck them till you come all over her face?"

"Angela, I - .... Yes."

She slid off me, but stayed facing me, sliding off the end of the bed. A quick glance at the laptop. She held her hand in front of her, away from Sam's sight, and held a finger up as if to say "wait!". She looked at my cock. "Andy, look at you. We've just had sex, and yet after talking about Sam, you're as hard as you were to begin with."

I threw my head back on the bed, arm over my eyes, sighing "Angela, I'm sorry". I didn't want Sam to run off thinking that I could see her. Angela crawled back up the bed, pulling the duvet on top of her. "Andy, I think I don't want to sleep with you tonight, and I'm not going home at this time of night. Bugger off. Go sleep on the sofa or something."

"Angela honey, don't be like that. It's just fantasy - don't you have fantasies?"

"Yes, but my fantasies are about film stars and models and fantasy men, not a young hunk in the same house." She looked at the laptop and shook her head. "Andy, it's alright. I'm not too mad at you, and definitely not at Sam. I just need some time to myself," she said, loudly, and then whispered to me, "Go to her, I'll come and watch later..."

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, reached down to run a finger up her wet lips, and licked it clean. Then I slid it down again, collected some juices, and pushed further between her legs. She opened them, giving me access, and I pushed down to her ass, using her lubrication to push a little bit inside. She kissed me, biting my lip gently, reaching down to wank my rock-hard cock. "Angela honey, when I can, I'm going to fuck this cute little ass of yours for being so good to me." She grinned, and pushed me away, saying louder, "Get going Andy, I really do want to sleep soon."

I slid out of bed, still naked, and went out the room, pulling the door almost closed. I went up to Sam's room, quietly opened the door, and snuck in, again leaving the door slightly ajar. It was dark, so I felt my way to her bed, and then sat on the edge, leaning over Sam.

I whispered her name, she ignored me. "Sam? Wake up Sam. Sam, it's Andy, wake up." She stirred, pretending to wake up, and then gave an almost-real start when she saw me.

"Andy, what is it? Is everything OK?" She sat up in bed, pulling the duvet up around her breasts. Her shoulders were naked, so she had no pajamas on by the looks of it.

"Yes, everything's fine Sam. But... well, Angela and I just had sex, and something happened. I won't say what, but basically I had to admit that I touched you while we were sunbathing last weekend, and that you saw my response."

"Oh fuck, Andy, she'll hate me."

"No, I don't think she will. She doesn't even hate me. She just wanted some time alone. I thought I'd wake you up and tell you in case she's a bit off tomorrow. I think she's nervous about leaving me with you, but.. well, to be honest... she's already told me to find someone else while she's away.... I know, that must be shocking to you, but we both know that if we try to stay celibate, we'll never make it. One of us will slip. But by agreeing that we'll both have other partners, we'll be able to get that out of the way and focus on our feelings for each other, without feeling like we've been betrayed, and keeping our ... well, our love for each other strong till we see each other next."

Sam was silent.

"Sam, what started it was... I... er... When I came in her... I was... Well, that is... I was thinking of you. And I accidentally called out your name as I came." She shivered, still saying nothing. "I've done nothing but think of you ever since that day... Earlier, downstairs, you saw how much I wanted you, you felt me press up against you. Do you feel the same Sam? Do you want me?"

Still no response. I waited, letting the silence draw out. I lifted my hand to her shoulder, stroking it, waiting for her response. She drew a deep breath in.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Oh Sam," I murmured, sliding my finger down her chest, over the upper curve of her breasts, dragging the duvet with it. I pushed it down till it was around her waist. I could just see the curve of her breasts in the moonlight coming through from the gap around the curtains. I reached back up, cupping one of her breasts, feeling the nipple harden under my touch.

She gasped, pulling my hand away, whispering, "Andy, no, she'll hear." Again, she was afraid of getting caught, not of what was about to happen.

"No she won't Sam. She always falls into a deep sleep after sex, she'll be out for the count till morning." I reached back up to her breast, and this time she didn't stop me. I felt it's weight in my hand, cupping it, moulding it, hearing her breath start to get faster. I grabbed her spare hand, and pulled it towards me. She resisted a bit, but not much. I placed in on my leg, turning towards her more, opening up my hips so she was touching my inner thigh. Her hand was trembling, but again, she didn't move it.

"Andy, we can't. Not here, not now. I'm not ready for that."

"Sam, we don't have to have sex. I know that will take some time, even that it might never happen. Let's just touch each other, get to know each other, enjoy each other. I can wait. I'll even accept it if you say you don't want sex with me at all... You've got a lovely body Sam, I love the feel of your breasts... I love touching them... Do you like me doing it?"

She paused, and then whispered "Yes."

"It's all I can do to not touch you when you walk past me sometimes, honey. I love your body, and it's so hard not to just reach up and stroke you, like I'm doing now. It got me so turned on feeling you in your bikini. And then downstairs, just now, oh god, it was so good to press myself against you, feeling your naked skin up against mine..."

She was breathing heavy now, her tits rising and falling with her breath.

"Are you naked under there Sam? Are you? Let me see..." I pulled the duvet, slowly sliding it off her. She raised her knees, trying to cover herself up despite the darkness. "Oh Sam, when you said you'd be sleeping naked, I couldn't believe it...".

I was still playing with her breasts, my movements hampered slightly by her raised legs, but just managing to slowly arouse her.

"Sam," I continued, "I've got something to confess... It was me. Those stains. It was me all along. I've snuck into your room at night, feeling you, talking to you. I couldn't resist you that first night, but I felt so dirty, I vowed not to do it again.... Then, when you said you'd be naked, I knew I would do it again. I sat there waiting for you to fall asleep, imagining what it would be like to touch you without pajamas or a bikini in the way, wondering what it would be like to run my fingers over your breasts, your stomach, your thighs."

As I said this, I ran my hand over her sides (still unable to reach her stomach due to her legs being raised), then over the outside of her hip, and then underneath her raised knee, lightly stroking my way to the back of her thighs.

"I got so excited baby, both nights. And when you slept this afternoon. I was so aroused by you, I couldn't help it. I had to play with myself. I wanked myself whilst feeling you up and you slept through it every time. I felt so dirty Sam, but so excited."

Her thighs parted slightly. "Andy, I -" She paused. "I know... I was awake each time."

I froze, as if taking that information in for the first time. "Sam, I want to see you. Let me see you. Here, I'll put the light on..." I stood up, slowly, and went to the window, opening the curtains, fumbling with it a bit to give Angela time to hide in case she was in the room behind me. The silvery light of the full moon gently lit up the room, and I turned back to Sam, reveling in the sight of her gorgeously curvy body in the dim light. "Oh Sam, honey, you look so beautiful. Let me touch you, let me in." She waited a moment, and then parted her legs, letting them flop out to each side. I slid my hand out from underneath her, and then lay down beside her in the bed, on my side. pulling her down as well. I leant up on one elbow, my back to the door, blocking Sam's view of the doorway and Angela possible hiding there. I let my cock rub against her thigh, and bent my head to kiss her nipple. She groaned and held the back of my head, pressing me into her tits. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, holding it lightly in my teeth, flicking the end with my tongue.

She moaned my name, and I slid my hand down to her mound. I gently pressed my index finger to her clit, and felt how wet she was already. Her legs opened wider, sure evidence that she wanted more. I took my hand away, and took a hold of hers, bringing it down to my cock.

"Oh god, Andy... " she whispered.

"It's OK Sam... take your time." She slowly started moving her hand, sending shivers of delight through me. At last, at last, I thought. I slid my hand back down to her clit, stroking it, rubbing it, pinching it lightly, pressing hard and then giving it the lightest touch I could, rubbing up and down and then round in circles.

Her breath was coming faster as she gained some confidence, her touch becoming more sure. She lifted her head, looking down at us. Whether she was looking at her hand on my cock, or my hand stroking her cunt, I wasn't sure. Her eyes widened at whatever she saw.

"Oh Sam, that feels so good... That's it baby," I whispered, "Stroke me.. wank me... " I slid my hand lower, running a finger up and down her swollen lips, wet with her juices. I could feel my come rising, even though she wasn't the best wanker in the world. No surprise really, given her inexperience. But just the thought of being with her, when Angela was probably watching by now, was getting more more excited than I needed.

"Andy, we can't, we can't.. not like this... not now." I knew what she meant. No sex. Which was fine my me as I didn't want to rush it.

"Shhh," i said. "We're not going to have sex... we're just going to finish what we've been doing every night, but without hiding it. Let me wank over you baby, let me come on you, knowing that you're awake, knowing that you're coming too.... I want you to play with yourself... Let me see you fingering yourself... And you can watch me wank... I want us both to come at the same time... Do it Sam, touch yourself."

I reached down, took her hand away from me, and rolled over to straddle her. I knelt above her, my balls resting about mid-way down her thighs, giving her room to get to her cunt, knowing that Angela would get the best view from here, although I wasn't sure how much she could see from the door given just the moonlight to brighten the room.

I started stroking my cock. She looked down the length of her body again, gazing at my cock. I murmured to her, "Watch me honey, watch me... Just like I'm watching you... I can't believe you get me so turned on... Look at you, your gorgeous and sexy... Finish yourself off Sam... Finish what you started."

Slowly, reluctantly, she reached one hand down to her cunt. She paused. "Do it Sam... do it like you've did it downstairs watching the DVD of Angela and having sex. Finger yourself while I wank..."

She did so, starting by rubbing up and down her lips, then circling her clit, and then finally pushing a finger - just one - inside her. "That's it Sam, that's it... Oh fuck you make me so horny... Oh fuck baby." I started to wank faster, feeling my come start to build. Sam was already incredibly turned on, I think, having watched Angela and I have sex, but I think she was only just now letting that arousal overcome her inhibitions.

She started to wank herself faster, pushing and pulling her finger inside her. "That's it Sam... that's it... Play with yourself... Watch me wank, watch me honey.... Oh jesus I want to be in you.. I want to feel you around me... Use two fingers baby... Use two.. That's it... Doesn't that feel better? ... My god I want to... Oh jesus Sam... I'm going to come on you... Watch me, watch me, I'm about to come all over you... You're making me come, just you Sam.... Oh god you look so good."

The smell of her juices filled the air, her hips started bucking, one hand coming up to squeeze at her breasts.

"Sam, we're going to do this again, every time you stay, we'll do this with each other. Do you promise me Sam? Will you do it? Will you wank for me every time? Will you let me wank over you and watch me do it?"

"Oh, yes, Andy, yes.... yes.... YES!" She came, her fingers stuffed deep inside her, her hips thrusting up towards me, and that sent me over the edge, my come bursting out to land on her, shoot after shoot, covering her tits, her stomach, her thighs. I kept on wanking till there was no more jizz to come, the last drops dribbling down my cock.

I slipped down to lay beside her, cuddling her, letting her know I still wanted her, helping her feel relaxed with me. I kissed her throat, her face, down to the top of her breasts, avoiding her mouth. I ran my hand over her body as well, rubbing my come into her body. She tried to kiss me on the mouth at one point, turning her mouth towards mine. I pulled away, and then dove down to kiss her neck, murmuring. "Not yet Sam... not yet... we'll kiss another time, after Angela has gone to the US... We'll make it special... Oh god Sam... You feel so good against me... I want to stay here all night ... but Angela might catch us..."

Her breath caught. "Andy, you said it will be OK! Oh god, what have we done?" A sob caught at the back of her throat.

"Sam, Sam, relax. It will be OK. Like I said, Angela told me to find another woman. But I think it's best if I tell her that you're that other woman, rather than her finding us in bed with each other, my come over your body. Come here baby." I pulled her over towards me, so that we were facing each other. I carried on calming her down, reassuring her, complementing her. It was like trying to calm a baby or a wild horse. It took a while, but I enjoyed it, feeling her naked against me, running my hands over her sides, her bum, her breasts, her thighs, drinking in her soft body in the dim light cast by the moon.

At one point, when I was laying half on top of Sam, I noticed a shadow move in the doorway - it was Angela. She edged forward to stand in the doorway, and I slid over, pulling Sam onto her side, her back to the door. I pulled her head into my shoulder, murmuring soft words directly into her ear so that she wouldn't hear Angela move. That brought our groins together, and I reached down to her upper thigh to pull it over me, pressing our groins closer together. My cock, relaxed for once, pressed into her cunt.

I could just about see Angela as she edged forward slowly into the moonlight. I kept Sam's head tucked into the crook of my neck. Angela reached down to her groin. She had the vibrator there, presumably turned off as I'd never heard it. She slowly slid it out of her cunt, and I could see how wet it was, glistening in the light. She brought it up to her mouth, and pushed the end of it in, sucking the first couple of inches, licking her own juices off. Then she slid it back into her cunt again, making it wet, withdrew it, and turned around. Bending over, she lined it up with her ass and started to push it in. I could see her asshole expand to accept it, and my cock started to grow against Sam's mound.

I shook my head slightly, held up five fingers to Angela as if to say "5 minutes", and waved her away. She got the hint and slid out of the doorway. A few seconds later, the light in the hall faded away slowly. My cock was still growing. Sam felt it, and pressed against me, causing it to rise even further. Then she pulled her hips away from mine, breaking the contact.

"Andy.... Not again. Please. I need some time to think."

I rolled her back onto her back, and leaned over her kissing her. "There's just one thing I want to do Sam, and then I'll go." I shifted myself so I was above her more directly, and started kissing her throat, her breasts, sucking a nipple, licking her stomach, sliding down the bed all the time.

"Andy, no, please..." she moaned quietly, but again, didn't try to make me go away. I went lower still, kissing her lower abdomen, the top of her mound, flicking my tongue between her lips, forcing my way in, caressing her clit. She groaned, "Oh god...", and one of her hands came down to press against my head. I pressed harder with my tongue, separating her lips, getting inside, and felt her start to moisten again. I licked up and down, in and out, up to her clit and back down again, her hand pressing harder on the back of my head, her breath coming faster, her hips bucking. My cock was fully hard by this time.

1...34567...31