Anal At Last Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached her groin, and kissed her through her knickers. She moaned my name, pulling my head into her. I quickly stood up, and sat beside her, pulling her onto me. She moved to straddle me, her tits dangling in front of me. I ran my hands down her back, cupping her ass again, this time sliding in underneath her knickers, her bare skin hot against my hands. I craned my neck up, and she took the hint, dropping down a bit to let me suck her tits again.

I really went to town, sucking, nipping, licking, nibbling, one breast then the other, all the time massaging her ass. She started to breath more rapidly, and her hips started to move, subtly grinding herself onto my cock, rubbing her mound against my hardness. I was loving the moment, relishing in this eighteen year old virgin, topless, getting herself off my rubbing herself on my cock through my jeans, her great figure before me, pushing her tits into my face.

"Oh Andy... that's so good..."

"Enjoy it Sam... Let it come..." She started more obviously rubbing herself against me, sometimes doing it slowly and pressing very hard, sometimes quick light thrusts, her breath coming faster and faster. She moaned above me, and I used my hips to press harder against her, pulling her down with my hands. I was desperate to start playing with her ass, but I thought that would blow the entire game-playing with her, forever. I imagined Angela coming in, seeing us like this, and kneeling behind Sam, licking Sam's ass-cheeks, moving her knickers away to expose Sam's virgin asshole, kissing and licking closer to the honey pot, until her tongue ran across Sam's rectum, causing Sam to cry out in pleasure...

... Then I imagined Simone coming in, seeing the threesome, whipping off her clothes, and pulling Angela away, towards her, the two older women kissing and stroking each other, getting off on watching Sam grind herself on my cock...

I came back to reality. Sam was getting close to orgasm now, panting, sweat collecting in her cleavage. I licked it up, and then went back to her tits, sucking the nipples in, tasting her unique flavour, rubbing myself up against her as much as she was against me.

"That's it Sam, let it come, let it come... You look so good above me... I love your figure Sam... I love your tits... Let me feel you come baby... Come while you ride me... That's it... Let it come..."

And come she did, pushing hard down onto me, crying out my name, pulling my head (quite painfully) into her tits, almost cutting off my air supply. I let her come out the other side, and started calming her down, soothing her, uttering sweet nothings as she came back down from her peak.

Eventually, she slid off me, still panting as she flopped on the sofa. "Oh god Andy, we shouldn't.. have done that... but... but it was so good..."

I slid off the sofa, kneeling between her legs again, leaning forward to kiss her throat, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, whilst sliding my hands to her waist to start pulling her knickers off.

"No, Andy... that's enough.... No more... No... Oh god, yes". That last utterance came as I pulled one hand away from the side of her knickers, sliding to her cleft, in through the leg, and rubbing it up and down her lips. She lifted her hips, and started pulling her knickers down herself. I carried on taking them off, sliding them off her legs completely, leaving her naked and lusty in front of me.

I knelt forward again, kissing my way down her stomach, nuzzling her inner thighs, licking the crease where her thighs joined her groin, moving closer and closer to her mound. As my tongue flicked up her lips, her hips thrust forward, pushing herself onto me, letting me taste her juices properly. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in closer. I kept on licking, sucking, parting her lips, pressing against her clit, working the alphabet with my tongue on her hard nub.

With my hands, I undid my shirt and slid it off me, undoing my belt and flies, managing to slide my jeans and boxers off. I don't even think she really noticed, she was enjoying my oral sex so much. When I was naked, my cock rock hard and leaking pre-cum, I slid a hand underneath her, a finger extended, to part her lips, and push inside, curling up to find her g-spot.

She bucked above me as I touched it, and screamed my name, her cunt walls clenching as the pleasure hit her. She was getting close to orgasm again, so I let her get a bit closer, and then pulled back, smiling up at her from between her spread legs.

"Sam honey... Let's come together... Let's wank and watch each other... Let's make each other come just from seeing each other."

I stood up, and she drank in my nakedness, eyes settling on my engorged cock. "Oh god Andy... I didn't realise it was so big..."

I remembered that this was the first time she'd seen me naked in daylight, at least, the first time up close and personal, given that she'd watched me wank often enough, and seen me on the various PC showings. I told her to touch it, and she reached forward tentatively, stretching out a hand to wrap it around me. She giggled when she felt it throb at her touch, and she started to slowly wank it, watching the pre-cum ooze out as she pulled her hand towards the top. She reached out with the other hand, running it around the top, making my legs weak, and collecting some of my juice. She then mirrored my actions the other night, slowly bringing her hand to her mouth, and licking it off.

I groaned, and took her hand off me. I took hold of my cock myself, and started to wank, slowly but firmly. "Sam... Play with yourself... Let me see you finger yourself while you watch me... Do it Sam... Do it for me."

She paused, and then slid both hands to her cunt, sliding two fingers of one hand into herself, and using the other to play with her clit. I groaned and licked my lips, still able to taste her juices.

We were both getting into it, and I wanted something else. "Sam.... Turn around... Kneel on the sofa... Let me see you play with yourself and see your ass in the air... Do it baby... Expose yourself to me..."

She did it immediately, not even a moment's hesitation. She whipped around, and exposed her firm bubble butt to me. I nearly came on the spot. Her ass was delicious. Maybe a little hairier between than I liked between the cheeks, but I'd get Ang to have a word with her to get rid of that. Her asshole winked at me, as her hands appeared between her legs, sliding in and playing with her clit again.

I reached forward, and pushed down on her lower back, getting her to arch her spine, thrusting her bum out more. Her lips spread, swollen read and shining wetly as she wanked. I moaned her name, knowing I would not last long. I edged forward, lining myself up so that I would come over her back and ass. She was moaning heavily now, again close to orgasm. I started wanking faster, aiming to come before her.

"Oh god Sam... You look so good like that... I love your ass, your tits, your body... Show me baby, show me how you wank yourself... Do you do this a lot?... Do you wank like this in your room upstairs when you stay here... Listening to Angela and I having sex... Wishing you could see everything you could hear... Wanting to see my cock... Wanting me to come all over you instead of her...?"

She moaned, her eyes closed, her juices running down her inner thighs. I could see her asshole clenching, so she was real close now. I gave myself some short quick strokes, bringing my come on, feeling my balls tighten, and then watching my come as it flew through the air, landing in gobs on her ass.

"Oh god Sam... That's so good... I love coming on you... You look so good with my come all over you... You're so sexy honey... You make me so horny... Look at me, coming all over your ass... Keep wanking baby, let me see you come... I want you to come with my jizz all over your lovely ass..."

When I got my breath back, Sam almost at her orgasm, I started to rub my come into her ass, enjoying the feel of her big but firm ass in my hands, massaging it, spreading her cheeks, thinking about what it would be like to finally stuff my cock into her ass. She got closer and closer to orgasm all the while, until eventually she came again. I took the opportunity to spread my come around her crack, rubbing it around, further and further down until I was just rubbing it against her asshole, delighting in the feel of it beneath my finger.

As she came down, I withdrew from her asshole, just spreading my come around her ass cheeks more. She then collapsed on the sofa, turning to face me. "What did you do then?"

"Just a little something I picked up a long time ago... Did you like it?" Please god, let her say yes.

"It felt dirty."

Shit.

"But... yes, it felt really good."

Angels sang, the sun shine brighter than ever before, and my cock reversed direction and started paying attention again.

I pulled her up to me, pulling her in close, my hands running down her back to her bum cheeks. As I kissed her neck, feeling her tits press against me with her still-fast breathing, I started fondling her bum. Not near her asshole, just her cheeks. "If you like that," I whispered, "wait until you feel my tongue there."

She broke away from me. "Andy... that's disgusting!"

"Why? I've done it with Angela. I love it. She loves it. How can it be disgusting?"

"Well, it's where I go to the toilet from."

"OK, there are some hygiene practices to take into account, but once that's done with... you'll love it."

"Andy, stop it, you're making me feel wierd."

"OK Sam, just remember that you enjoyed it."

She sat down, thinking. Then, "Do you really do that with Angela?"

I was glad I had her interest peaked. "Yes. She's as sensitive there as she is anywhere else, and I've used my fingers, my tongue, and even..." I left the sentence hanging.

It took her a second. "You mean... You've.... In her backside?" She looked shocked.

I sat down beside her, my hand on her thigh. "Come on Sam, don't tell me you've never heard of it. I don't believe you. You know it goes on, both with men and women. Angela had never done it before, but we tried it, and now it's a regular part of our lovemaking. Surely you saw that on the DVD?"

"Well.. I thought so at first, but the angle was funny and... well, I'm not exactly experienced enough to tell the difference, am I?"

"OK, fair point. Yes, it's a regular thing. She - and I - like it both ways, regularly."

"Doesn't it hurt her?"

"No. At first, you have to be careful, admittedly, and use plenty of lubrication. But now she's used to it, it still needs some lubrication, but not as much."

"And you enjoy it as well?"

"Absolutely. It's very... sensual. It feels much more intimate than normal sex. Now don't get me wrong, I like normal sex. Very much. But there's something illicit about taking a woman anally, something quite delicious. Something of the 'forbidden fruit'. That's rare in this day and age, when anything and everything is on display in your local newsagent or on TV at two minutes past nine."

She sat and thought for a while, her gaze flicking to my erect cock every now and again. I was delighted the way this conversation was going, and the thought of it was having it's effect down below.

"That's how I feel about my virginity."

Eh? Where did that come from? I thought. "How do you mean?"

"Well... If I save myself till marriage, won't my husband love it if he's my first? That's what you men like isn't it, a tight little virgin?"

"Oh yes. Yes indeed. Nothing better. Although I'm only speaking generally. I've never actually taken a virginity myself... although I'm hoping maybe one day..." I stopped speaking, and let my eyes wander down to Sam's groin, taking in her swollen lips, her juice clinging to her hairs like dew. One thing that I'd not thought about caught my attention. She kept herself trim down there. Not nearly bald like Angela, but trim. I suppose if I'd thought about it, I would have expected her to be hairier, not realizing that most men like it trimmed.

She looked me in the eye, a tear forming. "No, Andy, no... Don't ask me that... I mean what I say. I'm saving myself."

I sighed. "OK Sam, whatever you say. But would you like to carry on with what we're doing? I've said before, it'll be good for your future husband."

She looked away for a second or two. Then she turned back to me, looked towards my erect cock, and reached out for it. She took me in hand, and started slowly wanking me, as she ran another hand down to her cunt, and pushed two fingers into her cunt. "Does that answer your question?"

I pushed her back onto her back, and slid on top of her. She started pushing me away, "No Andy! No!"

"Sam, it's OK... Stop... I'm not going any further...." I settled my hips down, my cock lined up with her cunt, slowly rubbing up and down. "There... There... It's OK... "

She stopped struggling. "Oh, god Andy, that feels good.... You're so hard... I can't believe we're doing this... Oh so good." Her hands came down to my ass, pulling me in, and her legs came up to wrap around my back. So she's seen enough sex on TV then, I thought, to know how to position herself. Her hips began pumping, grinding herself against my cock. She tucked her head into my shoulder, kissing me, murmuring about how good it felt. "Tomorrow night Andy... you'll get your wish..." she whispered.

Oh fuck, I thought, one more day and she'll let me fuck her ass! I couldn't believe it.

Then she continued. "We'll have a massage... You can get me nice and oiled up... Then I want you to come between my tits."

Damn! Still, a nice thought anyway.

"Oh Sam, I can't wait... You've got lovely tits... Nice and big... They'll be so good to fuck..." I moaned as I ground against her. I could feel her juices flowing, and the air was thick with the smell of us. I pushed my hands underneath her, grabbing her ass, massaging her, moulding her, thinking about her interest in anal sex. I imagined her laid out before me, during the massage, her ass all lubed up, her legs spread wide, her hands pulling her bum cheeks apart, her low husky voice begging me to finger her ass, her hips tilting back to push her bum towards me. She holds her breath as my finger lightly touches her tight rectum, and then groans as I slide it in...

I came back to reality, as Sam was nearing orgasm again. I rubbed harder against her, nice slow strokes, making sure to rub the full length of my engorged cock up and down her lips and clit. She started panting, moaning my name, her head buried in my neck as her hands lifted up to my shoulders, pulling me in tight.

As she got real close, I broke her grip, slid down her body, and planted my mouth on her cunt. Her taste flooded my mouth as I lapped at her lips and clit, pushing my tongue inside, and then back her clit. Her hot thighs squeezed together, and her hands came down to push against the back of my head.

"Oh god Andy... That's so good..."

I slid my hands under her bum, pulling her in closer still, then ran a hand up to her cunt to wet it, and then back to her ass just as she was about to come, rimming her rectum, pressing against it but not actually entering, and I sucked her clit hard. She spasmed beneath me, her hips bucking as she came. I took a hand away, and started wanking myself, letting my own orgasm get closer as she panted above me, groaning my name.

As her hips relaxed, I kept on wanking, feeling my sperm start to boil in my balls. As it got past the point of no return, I stood up over her, still wanking, watching her watch my cock, and then I came, aiming my cock to get my juice shooting out over her tits. But I overshot, and some went on her mouth. She looked shocked, and then slowly licked her lips, still winding down from her come. She closed her eyes as she tasted come for the first time.

Then, still breathing heavily, she reached up to me, taking a hold of my cock, and pulling it close. She opened her mouth, and her tongue came out, licking the last of my come off me, making my cock throb with pleasure. After a few licks, she broke the grip, and we both flopped back onto the sofa.

"Sam, Sam... That was... great!" I said with a grin.

She licked her lips again, savoring the taste of me. Then she grinned as well. "Who would have thought you were the sort of guy to be taking your babysitter on the sofa, Andy?"

--------------------------

A bit later, we went to bed, both of us still naked. She went to go to her own room, somewhat hesitatingly, but I pulled her to mine. "No, Andy, that wouldn't be right."

"I'm sorry? We just did what we did, I made you come three times, you took me in your mouth... and sleeping in my bed wouldn't be right?"

"Andy, you know what I mean. Angela sleeps with you because she's the woman you... well, the one you're with. And I'm not. It just wouldn't be right."

I grinned at her, and then stepped in close to tenderly stroke one of her breasts. "Then how about I sleep in your bed?"

She sighed, and wilted a bit, her nipple coming erect as she thought about it.

"No Andy, I wouldn't be comfortable spending the night together, in either bedroom." She leaned in, gave me quick kiss on the cheek, and pulled my hand away from her. Then she went into her room, closing the door softly behind her.

I went to bed, and found that I couldn't sleep. Thoughts of what I was doing with Sam, and what I was going to do with her, kept me awake. I lay there with my hard-on throbbing, covers thrown back because of the heat, and couldn't resist giving myself a nice slow wank as I fantasised over a threesome with Angela and Sam.

So I got out of bed, padded across to Sam's room, my cock bobbing as I walked. I crept in, keeping the noise down to avoid waking Daniel.

I heard her stir, and then "I wondered how long it would take you," she said softly.

I grinned in the darkness, saying nothing, and crossed to her bed. She reached up to pull me down to her. Her covers were already off, and she was still naked. I lay beside her, and she grabbed my hand, pulling it down to her cleft. With her other hand she pulled my head in close to her mouth, and whispered "I've been playing with myself, but it's not as good as your hands.... Make me come again."

Jesus, it seems like Sam was going to be insatiable, I thought, grinning as I pushed two fingers into her, hearing her hiss "Oh, yes..." as her hips thrust up against my hand. She started kissing my neck, still avoiding my mouth, as she reached down to my cock. "Oh Andy, you're so hard..." She started wanking me, slowly running her hand up and down me. "Make me come Andy... I love your fingers in me... I never dreamed it would feel this good... Ah.. Ah that's it... Oh that's good." I curled my fingers up, searching for her g-spot.

And then I found it. She arched her back, pushing her hips off the bed as I rubbed against it. "Oh fuck Andy that's so good... Oh... Oh yeah... Do it again." I kept the pressure on her spot, as I brought my other hand down between us to rub her clit at the same time. She groaned into my shoulder, her breath hot and fast, her smell driving me crazy. I knew she would come before me, so I kept it up, concentrating on making her come.

Her hand came off my cock, and both her hands went to her breasts, squeezing and pressing them. I nudged one of them out the way with my head, and went to town on her nipple, sucking and licking and biting gently. Her spare hand wrapped around my neck, pulling me in tight as she started panting heavily, her orgasm closing in.

I pulled the hand away from her clit, and started spreading her juices all around, delving deeper and deeper between her thighs, moistening her perineum, and eventually lubricating her asshole. She moaned as I touched it... "Andy.. That's so dirty... Touch me there again..."

1...56789...31