Anal At Last Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone smiled, looking down, slightly embarrassed. "What about Sam, is she free?"

"No Simone," said Angela. "Sam's coming as well. She's a great girl, and she and I have gotten quite close. I'd love for her to be there, if only to get her out with a crowd for once. To be honest, there are a couple of girls her age that work for me, and I think she'll get on with them. I think she works so hard at university, that she doesn't mix much, so getting to know some people her own age in a different environment should be good for her."

"And," she continued, "There's a young lad at the office. Slim, good-looking, quiet but cheeky when you get to know him, single. Large bulge. I think he'll like Sam."

Simone laughed. "Angela! That's shocking. Looking at young men in that way!"

Angela looked at Simone, weighing her up. Then she smiled salaciously. "Have you never had a younger man, Simone? You should try it, especially when you get to my age. In fact, talking of young men, Peter's coming out for the night - he's the neighbour we had the threesome with. Although his parents are coming as well, which will make things interesting. Maybe I should invite him out with the three of us to wherever we decide to go. I'd love to have a leaving do involving you, Andy, and Peter all together. What do you say? Fancy two men at once?"

"Oh god, Angela, I don't know, I've never done that."

"You'd never done a lot of things, and so far you've enjoyed everything with Andy and I, haven't you?"

"Well, yes, but - "

"No buts. That's decided. I'm sure Peter will be up for it. Oh. Hold on. Let's think things through a bit -- the logistics could get messy... I think if Sam does hit it off with the two girls from work, she'll be a bit worse for wear the next day. I know her dad still thinks she's his little girl, so maybe the four of us should come back here to your place Andy, on Friday night. Then the kids can overnight at Simone's, if that's OK with you Simone, as the they'll feel more comfortable there than at mine. And then Sam can recover at mine. Andy, you can run me back there on the Saturday and pick up Sam at the same time. Mind you, if it's Sam's first real hangover, it'll take her all day to recover, so you might have to keep her entertained while she recovers..."

She arched an eyebrow at me, out of sight of Simone. "Ah, mind you," she said, suddenly remembering something. "Sam's coming with a friend of hers, which is fair enough, otherwise she'll only know us, so they might have different plans as there are two of them."

"OK. Leave the baby sitter to me," said Simone. "I've got a friend or two who will probably do it."

"Are they single and as attractive as you? Maybe they could baby-sit me one night?" I asked, a lecherous grin on my face.

The afternoon continued with that sort of banter, and eventually, we sent the boys to bed, with Stephen sleeping in the spare room till Simone took him home later that night. Simone took them up, leaving Angela and I downstairs.

We waited a little while to make sure the boys were settling. Then I looked at her, and started to strip off, but she stopped me. Instead, she did reach down to get my cock out of trousers, slowly wanking me to erection, whilst sliding her knickers out from underneath her skirt, throwing them onto the sofa next to us. When I was fully erect, she sat astride me, facing me, and lined my cock up with her cunt, sliding down in a series of pushes, groaning quietly as my cock forced her insides apart.

I slid my hands underneath her blouse, rucking it up to grab her bra-clad tits, fondling them through the material, as she reached bottom and started to push herself off me again. I could feel her cunt clasp at me tightly as she pulled off, and then she slammed herself down on me, grunting as I filled her up. "Oh baby, you're so big... I love feeling you fill me..." she whispered in my ear as she sat still for a moment, letting her insides get used to me again.

Just then, Simone came down, saw what was going on, and grinned. She closed the door to the living room, and wedged a chair underneath it, presumably to keep the boys out if they came down. Which was probably a good idea, I thought. I made a mental note to get a lock or something fitted for the future.

Then she came over, standing just in front of us to strip off. I reveled in her gorgeous figure; her large, firm tits bouncing free as she undid her bra. Angela also undid her blouse and shrugged it off, and then undid her bra. I grabbed her naked flesh, feeling the nipples harden under my palms, as she pushed further down onto my cock.

And then, just like in my many fantasies, Simone knelt down behind Angela. Angela groaned, "Oh yeah, Simone honey, lick my ass.... Ah fuck that's good."

I looked over Angela's shoulder to see Simone's head bobbing as she rimmed Angela, and I groaned as well, grabbing hold of Angela's ass-cheeks and pulling them apart, feeling Angela's cunt walls tighten on me as she responded to Simone's tongue.

Angela was no longer riding up and down on me, so I started moving my hips as much as I could from underneath her, letting her stay stationary while I fucked her, and Simone rimmed her. Her head dropped down onto my shoulders as she pushed her ass out further, groaning and muttering Simone's name.

She started panting hard, and I could tell her orgasm was approaching quick. Jesus, I thought she came a lot from just me fucking her, but with Simone as well, she had a hair-trigger response. We kept it up for another few minutes, my rock-hard cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt, Simone's tongue on and in her ass. Sweat was collecting between her breasts, around her hairline, and she started pumping her hips, unable to prevent it. Simone pulled back, and I felt her hand moving around, brushing mine as I held Angela's ass-cheeks, and then Angela gasped, and I felt Simone's finger pressing against my cock whilst in Angela's ass. After a few strokes of my cock and Simone's finger in her holes, Angela came, hard, thrusting down upon me, her cunt gripping me tight, biting the nape of my neck as she came.

I kept on moving slowly in and out of her as she wound down, and then she slid off me, sitting beside me on the sofa. Without a moment's hesitation, Simone got up and straddled me as well, slipping my cock between her lips, and then pushing down. She wasn't able to take all of me in one go, but she did it in three or four pushes, pushing her tits against my chest as she grunted with the effort of taking me in.

When she hit bottom, she sat more upright, taking a hold of her tits, one in each hand, and holding them out for me. I leaned forward to take one in my mouth, sucking her nipple in deep, feeling her cunt clench tighter as I played with her nipple.

She started to ride me, her hands coming up to my shoulders to support her weight, her back arcing backwards and forwards to give her room to slide up and down the full length of my cock. I looked down between us, seeing my erect cock covered and uncovered as she fucked me, her lips gripping me tightly, despite her and Angela's juices coating me.

I reached up with one hand to play with her other tit as I sucked and bit and licked the first one, and used my other hand to hold her waist, helping her to fuck me. Other than that, I sat stationary, letting her get off on me, letting her fuck me like I was a nine inch dildo.

Angela had come to, and ran a hand between us, sliding down Simone's firm stomach to where our flesh met, and started fingering Simone's clit as we fucked. I pulled my head away from Simone's tit, and leaned over to kiss Angela, our tongues fencing. Then I straightened up to kiss Simone the same way, relishing the different tastes of the two women, unable to believe my luck at sending these two - well, three if you count Sam - gorgeous women into my life.

"Can you imagine," I said to Simone, "what it's going to be like when you're fucking me like this after Angela's leaving do, feeling her hand on your clit just like it is now, knowing that Peter is lubing up his cock, ready to take you up the ass at the same time?"

"Oh god Andy, yes..."

"He's got a nice cock Simone. Nice and hard. Nearly as big as mine. He'd better use a lot of lube to get into your ass at the same time as I'm in your cunt. But you'll be OK. Because by then you'll have had my nice fat cock in your tight little hole a few times, so you'll be nice and loose. It'll be tight as he pushes into you, and you'll be able to feel every little bump on his cock, every vein, every movement as his hard cock throbs, and every centimeter as he pushes into your ass..."

"Oh god Andy, do it, fuck me... Both of you fuck me..."

"Maybe I should get Angela to sit on my face so I can rim her ass while you lick her out, and you can groan into her hot wet cunt as both of us fuck your holes."

"Fuck me Andy, that's so horny... Can we do it? ... Will he want to fuck me?"

"With your body, your tits, he's going to come just from seeing you. He's young, younger than you, and you'll be his ideal woman. Maybe the two of you should get together, keep seeing each other after I'm no longer allowed to. He seems to like anal - always wanted to try it, never had the chance, even with Angela and I. You could be his first... You could show him how to do it..."

"Oh Christ yes... But first... You need to show me... I want you Andy... I want your cock all the way in my ass... Is that OK Angela?"

"Go for it... As long as I can watch."

"Fuck yeah Angela... That'll be nice... Real nice... You feel so good Andy... So good."

I let her use me some more; seeing, feeling, and hearing her get close to orgasm, wanting her to get off before me. I went back to her tits, sucking, licking, biting, squeezing, fondling, and she started to pant hard, throwing herself up and down the entire length of my cock, slamming herself onto me to get me as deep into her cunt as possible.

Her orgasm came quickly, helped by Angela's hand still on her clit, somehow keeping pace with Simone's movements. Her cunt spasmed as she pushed herself down onto me one last time, her walls gripping me, her juices dripping down onto my balls, her firm tits heaving.

I stroked her firm back as she collapsed onto me, gasping for breath, loving the feel of her hour-glass figure on top of me, leaning over to kiss Angela again as Simone's cunt throbbed around me.

Simone stirred, and Angela kissed her, saying "My turn again..." Simone slid off me, my cock springing up as she released it, her juices making it shine. She slid down to sit on the floor in front of the sofa, and Angela lay back on the sofa, pulling me on top of her, wrapping her legs around me, guiding me directly into her cunt. I pushed in, groaning as I felt her hot wetness surround me.

"Do it baby," she whispered. "Fuck me, do that thing you do so well on the sofa, make me come again, and then let Simone feel the same thing..."

I started fucking her: long, deep strokes, pulling all the way out so my head just separated her lips, then pushing all the way in, pushing my feet against the arm of the sofa to get leverage, curling my abdominal muscles tight to push the head of my cock against her g-spot as I entered her.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck Andy, that's it... That's the spot... Right there baby... Do it... Make me come again baby... Make me come on your hard cock... Show Simone how much you own me..." Her legs squeezed tight around my waist, her hips bucking to meet me. Simone watched from the side, still recovering from her come, her legs apart, her cunt glistening with her dew. I smiled at her as I fucked Angela, and she reached over to take Angela's hand in hers.

As usual, Angela's second come was quick, and after only a few minutes, her breath started to come harder and harder as she felt her orgasm approach. I put everything into fucking her, hearing the squelch as my cock pounded into her wet cunt, feeling her hard nipples pressing against my chest.

I rose up on my arms, letting her see down between us, which I know she loved. She raised her head to gaze down at the length of my cock as it pulled out of her, and then grunted with pleasure as I drove back into her. "I love this baby... Love it when you take me this way... You look so good... Your abs... Your cock... So fucking good... Make me come baby... Make me come again... Oh god... Here it comes.... Fuck me baby, fuck me... Oh yes, harder... Harder... "

She pulled me down to her, screaming into my shoulder as her orgasm hit her, her arms and legs pulling me tight against her, her hips pressing up to get my cock as deep into her as it could go, her breathing stopped as she peaked, and then gasping again as the first spasms died away.

When she released me slightly, I started sliding in and out of her again, nice and slow, pausing at the bottom to grind against her with the full length of my cock inside her, feeling her clench with the aftershocks. Still holding Simone's hand, she pulled the younger woman in close, kissing her between breaths. I took my weight on one arm, freeing the one nearest Simone, and I ran my hand down her back, between her cheeks, underneath to slide some fingers up her cunt lips, still wet and dripping, and then back up to her asshole, spreading her juices around. She groaned into Angela's mouth, her hips tilting to push her ass back against my hand.

When Angela had recovered a bit, she pushed me off her, and I sat back on the sofa, my still-erect cock springing free again as it left the warm grip of her cunt. She stood up, legs shaking still, and sat on the armchair opposite. "Your turn Simone.... You'll love it... Trust me."

Simone placed herself on the sofa, laying back again, spreading her legs, letting me see her cunt lips, still swollen from our previous fuck, wet with her juices. I grinned at her, and said "I'm going to lick you out later." She nodded, running a hand down to her cunt to separate her lips, rubbing her clit, as I started to position myself above her. She took a hold of my cock, lined me up in the middle of her cunt, and I dropped down, sinking my entire cock into her in one firm push. Her hips pushed back at me, as she groaned at the feeling.

I took a hold of her leg, the one on the front of the sofa, nearest Angela, and pushed it out, so that she rested her foot on the floor. Then I rose up into press-up position, using just my hands and feet to support me, pulling my cock out of her as I did so until just the head was left in. Then I looked across to Angela as I pushed slowly into Simone again, knowing that she would be able to see my cock in profile, the entire length of it exposed as I pulled out of Simone, then hidden again as I pushed back in.

Angela sat back in the chair, pulling her legs up, her knees spread wide, and she started wanking herself, her fingers rubbing up and down her lips, around her clit, pushing up inside, while the other hand played with her tits. I kept poised above Simone for as long as I could, letting Angela get a good view of my cock ploughing Simone's cunt, and then I dropped down, curling my arms under Simone's shoulders, and started to fuck her properly. She lifted her legs up, both of them coming round to curl behind me, as I added the abdomen curl to hit her g-spot, the first time I'd fucked her like this.

She went wild, bucking against me, telling me to fuck her harder, her nails digging in my back, her head tossing from side to side as I fucked her. Her tits were heaving as she breathed hard and fast, her nipples boring into my chest. I looked across to Angela, grinning at her, pleased with the effect I was having on Simone, and saw that Angela was enjoying it. She had one hand at her cunt, three fingers inside, wanking herself hard, the other cupped under her ass, presumably fingering her asshole. Her hips were grinding back and forth in time with her wanking; her nipples erect; her fingers coated in her juices; her mouth open to let enough air into her lungs.

Simone was uttering various oaths. "Ah Christ Andy that's so fucking good... Oh Jesus... Fuck! That's so fucking good... Keep fucking me Andy... There... There... Oh Fuck... I'm going to come Andy... You're making me come again... I love fucking you... I wish we'd done it earlier... Fuck your cock's so good inside me... You fill me up... That's it Andy... Just there... Push harder... Oh yeah... That's it..."

She came again, her entire body arcing back as she pushed against me, almost making me lose my grip. I kept fucking her as she came, making sure to keep my cock rubbing against her g-spot. She was struggling for air, almost hyperventilating, just squealing as her orgasm ripped through her, then when the first peak was over, she groaned: "Oh fuck Andy... Stop... Stop... Let me breathe... Oh Jesus fucking Christ that's good... Oh Andy... You're so hard... Keep fucking me... Stop... No! Keep fucking me... That's so good... Oh fuck me..."

It took less than a minute of this, me fucking her without giving her the chance to come down from her orgasm, when she started again. "Jesus Christ Andy... Oh fuck.. That's it... I'm going to come again... Oh FUCK!"

Multiple orgasms. The first time I'd seen, or made, a woman come so close together. She curled up, her face screwed up with the intensity of her second come, her body clamped around mine, her calves pressing hard against my legs, her arms around my shoulder-blades, her breath frozen with the feelings.

I kept on trying to fuck her, as much as I could, fighting against the taut muscles clamped around me. She slowly relaxed, gasping for air, and I started fucking her again, loving the effect I was having on her.

"Oh god Andy, no, not again..."

I kept it up, my abs burning with the effort, but over-powered by my ego and cock, which was still butting against her g-spot with every push.

"Oh fuck Andy... Oh fuck... You're so fucking good..."

She started grunting in time with my thrusts, unable to speak any more, lost in the feeling of my cock pounding her cunt. Her hips were bucking again, pushing against me. Sweat ran down my face, my back, and I could feel the wetness it was causing between our bodies.

I looked over. Angela was wide-eyed, watching us, still wanking, but slower this time, as though she was so intent on watching us that she couldn't keep up her own wanking.

I decided to give Simone one more come, and then I was done for, and would need a rest, despite not having come yet. So I really put everything into it, my cock ploughing into her cunt, matched by the pushes her hips gave me. Within another minute or so, she started to come again, wordlessly, laughing and crying at the same time, grasping the back of my head to pull me tight into her shoulder as she came, her body frozen... and then going limp as she peaked.

Exhausted, I slid off her, dropping right to the floor, panting for breath, lined with sweat, my cock still erect and bobbing in the air, her juices running down it, coating my balls.

Without a moment's hesitation, Angela stood up, straddled me, lowered herself, and sank the entire length of my cock in her in one go. She dropped her body on top of mine, pressing her tits against me, and started grinding her hips. "Come in me Andy," she said. "Come in me, you fucking wonderful man. That was so horny, and so good of you, giving that to her, letting her feel that. I love you so fucking much. I want you to come in me now baby. Let me give you what you've given us... That's it baby, come in me... Fill me up... I want your jizz leaking from me for the rest of the night."

She stopped grinding, and lifted up, till my cock head was just parting her lips, and then down again, but just a couple of inches. Back up, down, up, down, just a small movement each time, effectively wanking my head with her cunt lips. It felt fucking fantastic, even through my generally knackered state, a bit like the week before when Sam had straddled me and just rubbed my head up and down her slit. But better, as there was something firmer for me to feel around my cock head.