Anal At Last Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela kept that up, panting with the effort, seeing the effect it was having on me, telling me to come in her. It didn't take long before I could feel my come boiling in my cock, and I told her to keep on, just a bit longer. She smiled down at me, then looked further down to watch her cunt as my cock parted her lips each time. She sped up, still only moving an inch or two each time, but moving firmly and with speed. This was turning her on as well, especially after the wanking she'd been doing.

Within a minute, I knew it was coming, and I got ready to grab her. When I felt my come start to move up my cock, I grabbed her hips, pulling her down all the way onto me, my cock bottoming out in her cunt, and that did it. I came, my come leaping from my cock, flooding her cunt as she came again on top of me, her muscles clamping around me as the orgasm hit her. She collapsed on top of me, and then after a few moments, slid off me onto the floor, my cock leaving her cunt with a wet noise, our juices smeared all over our groins.

All three of us lay there, naked, sweaty, panting, silent. The smell of our sex filled the air.

It took a while, but I spoke first. "Simone, one more thing to do tonight. I want you to feel the full length of my cock in your ass. All of it. And then I'm going to come in you, and Angela's going to suck my come from your ass."

Simone stood up, went over to her handbag, and pulled out a tube of lube. "I was hoping you'd say that. Angela - do you mind?"

Angela, still panting on the floor, waved her hand as if to say "carry on without me". Simone took my hands, guiding me to sit on the sofa, and then knelt between my legs. She opened her mouth, and took my soft-but-still-swollen cock into her mouth, sucking it, licking the head, her hand coming up to fondle my balls. I looked down at her, loving the sight of this horny woman sucking Angela's and her own juices from my cock, and the thought of that, coupled with her ministrations, started the blood pumping back to where it was needed, my prick swelling again in her mouth.

I lay back, closing my eyes, enjoying the blow job, when I heard and felt Simone moan around my cock. I looked down, and saw Angela, the open bottle of lube in one hand, the other hand between Simone's ass, presumably getting her ready.

Simone lifted her head, her breath coming faster again, and she reached back for the lube, pouring some onto my now fully-erect cock, wanking me with nice, firm strokes to spread it around. After another minute or two, she straddled me, telling Angela to watch. Simone reached back to my cock, wanking it some more, and lined it up with her asshole.

I felt my head touch her tight rectum, and she pushed down, holding my cock just beneath the head. Her ass wouldn't open enough, but she kept pushing down, bearing down, until suddenly, her asshole blossomed open and my cock sank inside. Her rectum snapped shut around my head, clamping like an elastic band, as she groaned as if in pain. "Oh fuck that's so big Andy.... Don't move... Let me get used to it."

She sat for a minute, during which time I ran a hand down to her cunt, sliding two fingers inside to rub against her g-spot, my palm massaging her clit. Angela stood behind Simone, leaning over her to kiss her passionately as my cock throbbed in its tight sheath. Angela's hands came round to Simone's tits, squeezing and fondling them, tweaking the younger woman's erect nipples.

Simone moaned deep in her throat, pushing down a bit more, still holding my cock, wanking me a bit to keep the lube spread around. With a hiss of breath, she stopped, waiting for her ass to get used to me.

Another minute, another push, and another groan as the pleasure/pain got too much for her. Her cunt was sopping wet, and I could feel my cock in her ass with my fingers in her cunt. She was shaking slightly with the feelings, looking me deep in the eye as she sank down again on my cock.

After about five minutes, and a few more pushes, she ran her hand over what was left of my cock, her eyes opening wide as she bit her bottom lip, unable to believe that she felt so full, but had so much more of my cock to go. I grinned at her, telling her she was doing well, how good she felt, how tight she was, and how much I wanted to come in her ass.

Angela broke away from us, and a few moments later I heard a buzzing noise, and looked over to where Angela was sitting back in the armchair. She'd managed to get a vibrator from somewhere, and was slowly running it over her cunt lips and clit, the other hand playing with her tits as she watched Simone's asshole spread round my cock. Simone leaned forward, guiding her tits to my mouth, and I ducked my head to suck at a nipple as she got used to my cock in her ass.

It took about another five or ten minutes of gentle pushing and waiting, pushing and waiting, but eventually her ass cheeks hit my thighs, and I was as far in as I was going to get. She let out a breath explosively, panting with effort, breathing into my ear "Fuck Andy... You're so big... I've never felt so full... Ah Christ that's almost sore... but so fucking good... I love having your cock in my ass."

Angela, who until then was still wanking away slowly with the vibrator, came over to us, kneeling up beside Simone, leaning over to kiss her, their lips meeting, their tongues pushing into each others mouths, Angela's hands coming up to Simone's superb tits again, and I felt Simone's ass walls tighten and loosen on my cock.

"It's so good, isn't it Simone? Feeling Andy's huge cock inside your tight little ass? I bet you can't believe it's all in you, but it is honey. You should see your asshole stretched wide to let him in. Enjoy this first time Simone... Let yourself get used to it... Remember what it feels like to have your first cock all the way in your ass, and get ready for a fantastic fucking sensation when you feel his hot come burning your ass... You'll love it."

Simone smiled, still struggling with the effort, and slowly began to rise up, her asshole clinging to me. Slowly she rose, and she was so tight, I could feel her rectal muscles slide up the length of my cock. Then down again, groaning as she felt herself fill up again. She carried on, slowly fucking herself on my cock, even as Angela reached between us to start fingering Simone's cunt, occasionally taking her juices and spreading them round my cock as Simone rose off me, for extra lubrication.

It took quite a while, but eventually Simone was able to fuck me quite fast. Not as fast as when I was in her cunt, but fast enough. She was groaning above me, her ass hot and tight as it slid up and down my cock, Angela's fingers pressing against me from Simone's other hole. I reached my head up to mouth Simone's tits, her nipples as hard as bullets in my mouth.

"Oh fucking hell Andy, you're so big... I've never felt so full... And I fucking love it... Christ that's good..." moaned Simone as she fucked me. With the tightness of her ass, and the site of her perfect figure in front of me, coupled with the good fucking I'd given both women, I knew I wouldn't last long, despite my earlier come. I waited till she was definitely comfortable with my cock in her ass, and then I lifted her up, and off me completely. I heard a wet pop as my head left her ass completely, and she groaned as it did do.

"Simone, stand up, bend over the sofa..." She did so, sticking out her lovely ass, her rectum red and stretched. Angela quickly grabbed some more lube and spread some on my cock, wanking me slowly to spread it around, and then she lined up my meat with Simone's ass, and I pushed in, feeling Simone push back at me. She groaned as my cock ploughed her insides again, and I reached forward to grab hold of her large firm tits, using them to pull her back onto me.

As we fucked, Angela slid between our legs, craning her head up to start licking Simone's dripping cunt, occasionally moving to my balls, her tongue lashing out as I bottomed out in Simone's ass. Simone was pushing back at me, grunting, groaning, telling me to fuck her ass, and I straightened up, taking a hold of her hips and using more force, loving the sight of my cock plundering her tight little asshole, and looking down at Angela as she licked us both.

Sweat lined Simone's spine as she arched it, moving her ass in time with my thrusts, and I bent over to lick the drops between her shoulder blades. "I'm going to come in your ass Simone..."

"Oh god yes Andy... I never knew it could be this good... Come in me... Fill me up with your juices... Let me feel you come in my ass... Do it... Your my first Andy... I'll never forget this... Oh god that's good... Thank you... Thank you... Come in me ..."

I could feel my come building, and started fucking her a little harder, now that she seemed to have gotten entirely used to my cock in her rear. She was writhing beneath me, the flesh of her ass jiggling as I slammed into her, her tits hanging underneath her, swinging with the movements, the smell of her juices wafting up from where Angela was licking her.

Eventually, I reached the point of no return. "Here it comes Simone... I'm coming.... In your ass... Ah fuck!" My cock felt like it exploded, my come shooting into her passage, my hips thrusting forward to get as much of my cock into her ass as possible, my muscles pumping to get my juice as far into her as possible.

"Oh fuck Andy, I can feel your come... Oh Jesus Christ... There, lick me there...Oh yes!" She came as well, her ass clamping tight around my cock, her back arching as she pushed her ass down onto me. Angela licked my balls, her tongue lapping them, her mouth opening to suck one in.

I collapsed on top of Simone, the poor girl, my legs weakened by my come, for a few moments. Then I stood up, and started sliding my cock out of her ass, nice and slow, the full length slowly revealed. As my head came out, with a pop, Angela grabbed me, and swallowed as much of my cock as possible, licking our juices off me, devouring me, her tongue working all around. Then she let me go, nudged me out of the way, and kneeled behind Simone, planting her mouth around Simone's ass and sucking my come out of Simone's anal canal.

Simone just kneeled there, groaning, unable to speak, her juices smeared over her inner thighs, her breasts heaving as she recovered from her come. Angela was wanking herself as she rimmed Simone, and she was obviously close to coming as well, her hips working back and forth as she wanked, occasional moans coming from between Simone's ass.

I reached over to help her out, lubricating a finger in her cunt before running it up to her ass, spreading her juices round, and then pushing it in, finger-fucking her ass in time with the movements of her own hand in her cunt. She groaned louder, pausing in her rimming of Simone, and then she resumed again, her hand moving quicker. It took another minute or two for her to come, her face coming out of Simone's ass, her mouth shiny with the various juices, her ass clenching round my finger. She dropped to the ground as well, rolling onto her side to look at me and Simone, grinning from ear to ear. She reached out so slap my leg.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You've never kept fucking me like that after I've come, and given me multiple o's"

I grinned at her. "Well, you've only given me one month with Simone, so we've got a lot to squeeze in. You and I can catch up any old time."

She snorted, flopping onto her back, breathing deeply.

--------------------

When we'd all recovered, Simone started to get dressed, but I stopped her, sitting on the sofa, and patting the two places to either side. The two women obediently sat on each side of me, cuddling into me.

"Now ladies, you've both come multiple times, and I've come once. That's not very fair. I think you've got some work to do yet to make up for it."

"You dirty bastard Andy, what have you got in mind?" asked Angela.

"Oh, nothing right now. But I'll think of something, and let you know. Right now, I just want to enjoy your delicious bodies pressed up against me. So sit still and let me fondle you both." We sat for a while, my hands roaming over the curves available to me on either side: Angela's yoga-toned slimness, and Simone's hourglass figure. Angela's small but pert tits, Simone's round ones. Angela's tight ass cheeks, Simone's fuller, but equally firm ones.

At one point, Simone reached across to take Angela's hand, looking across my chest at the older woman. "Angela, thank you."

"What for?"

"For sharing Andy. Even if this stopped today, it's been ... fucking fantastic. It's opened my eyes to a whole new world, and ... well, there's no going back."

"Simone honey, it's my pleasure. As I've said, I want him around when I get back, and this is the only way I can think of to keep him on the straight and narrow."

"You must really trust him..."

"Yeah, I do."

"I am still here," I uttered in mock outrage.

"Andy, shush, this is women talk. Here, let me take your mind off us while we natter." She reached over to her spare hand and started wanking me, my cock showing signs of interested immediately.

As she wanked me, a surreal conversation was going on between the two women, as they talked about trust, men, being cheated on, and similar issues, all the time my nine inches of meat throbbing between them as Angela wanked me. When they finished, Simone turned more to face me, and said "Andy, Angela's placing a lot of faith in you, and if you hurt her, I'm personally going to come round and rip your balls off, do you hear me?"

I looked. "I hear you. And Simone, believe me, I'm not going to do anything bad. Plus, there might be a bit of a queue, so you'd have to wait your turn behind Charlie, Jules, and who knows how many others."

Angela squeezed my cock slightly, looking up at me and smiling softly. Then she bent down to take me in her mouth, sucking me, wanking me with her hand at the same time. Simone reached up to kiss me, pulling her head down, her tongue fencing with mine. I reached over with one hand to grab one of Simone's great tits and started fondling her, while the other hand went to the back of Angela's head, encouraging her blow job.

We carried on for a few minutes, and then I pulled Angela off me, stood up, and sat on the floor facing the sofa. I started wanking myself slowly. "You know what I'd like to see? My two beautiful girls in sixty nine, licking each other out, both of them going crazy on the other one's tongue, both of them waiting to see who I'm going to fuck next, and which hole I'm going to fuck them in."

The two women looked at each other, smiling, and then Angela gently pushed Simone onto her back, and lay on top of her, not in sixty-nine, just in missionary position. Simone's legs sliding between Angela's, and the two women settled down for a good snog, their breasts pressing together and bulging out sideways, Angela's ass moving slowly as they ground their cunts onto each other's thighs.

I sat back, watching them, enjoying my own little lesbian peepshow, wanking slowly, making the most of it. Angela's hands came up to Simone's breasts, squeezing between their two bodies to take a hold of Simone's more ample flesh. Simone's hand came down to grab Angela's ass, pulling her closer, massaging my woman's ass, enticing me to just get on top of them both and slide my cock into Angela's anal passage while they kissed and stroked and fondled each other. But I didn't, instead just watching as they slowly turned each other on more and more.

After a few more minutes, Simone's hands slid further between Angela's cheeks, reaching underneath to scoop up some juices and then back to her ass, spreading the juice around, then pushing inside Angela's ass. Angela curled her back, pushing her head into Simone's shoulder as she did so, but turning to look at me, smiling, then her eyes closed in pleasure. A few moments later, she stood up, and turned around, laying on top of Angela again, this time in sixty-nine. Both women moaned, urging each other on, as they started licking each other out. Simone went for Angela's ass again, one finger fucking it, the other hand spreading juices around.

Angela had both her hands clasping Simone's ass, not able to penetrate due to Simone being ass-down on the sofa, so she just used her grip to pull Simone's cunt tighter into her mouth.

At this point, still wanking slowly, my pre-cum was leaking from me, so I stood up, squatted over the girls, and aimed my cock between Angela's cheeks, smearing my juice around Angela's asshole, then pulled back to watch Simone rub it in some more. She then reached up to wank me a bit, squeezing hard, pushing more pre-cum from me, which she then rubbed onto her fingers and then onto Angela's ass.

I stood up, picked Angela's vibrator off the floor, and went back to the girls. I gently pulled Angela's head away from Simone, and turned the vibrator on, sliding it into Simone's wet cunt. Her lips were red and swollen still from the fucking we'd done earlier, but they parted easily to let the vibe in. Simone groaned as the pleasure hit her, her hips pushing up to encourage me to push the toy in further.

I fucked her this way for a bit, with more and more urgent moans coming from between Angela's thighs, and then pulled the toy out, seeing her relax as I did so. Turning it off, I then stepped sideways, lining it up with Angela's ass, and pushed it in, nice and slowly. She grunted as it pierced her rectum, then groaned as I slid it deeper, lubricated with Simone's juices. The fact I was using one woman's cunt juice to lubricate the vibrator as it entered another woman's ass was delicious, and goose-bumps broke over my body at the thought of it, and the sight of it.

Angela twisted her body a bit, grabbing hold of my cock and pulling it towards her head. I took the hint, and shuffled around so I could keep on playing with her ass while she swallowed my cock, her hot mouth sucking hard as my flesh entered it.

An idea hit me, and I pulled out of her mouth. With some trial and error, I managed to kneel between Simone's thighs, still fucking Angela's ass with the vibe. Angela got the idea, and reached over to bend my cock downwards, with some effort, lining it up with Simone's cunt. I pushed, feeling the younger woman's lips part to let me in, and Simone again groaned into Angela's groin.

I fucked her for a few strokes, going as deep as I could given the position, and then took hold of the base of my cock with my spare hand. I pulled out of Simone's hot cunt, and lined my cock up with Angela's mouth. Greedily, she swallowed me in, sucking Simone's juices off my throbbing stalk. I enjoyed her mouth for a few moments, then pulled out and again pushed into Simone's cunt. I did this for a while longer, letting Angela suck my cock clean each time, while still using the vibe on Angela's ass.

Then I wanted more. I clambered off the sofa, and got ready to change to the other end, to take Angela's ass. "Wait," urged Angela. She stood up, went over to her handbag, and pulled out a double-headed flexible dildo. She waved it at Simone, raising her eyebrows. "Well?"

Simone giggled a bit, "Why not?" Angela positioned Simone so she was sitting on the sofa, slouched down, then she took hold of the dildo and pushed it firmly into Simone's cunt, letting Simone feel the un-lubricated toy stretch her insides. Then Angela straddled Simone, lined herself up, and pushed her own cunt onto the other end of the dildo, her ass nicely pushed out towards me. The two women groaned as the dildo moved within them. Angela reached down to grab the section between them, and they both started grinding themselves onto the dildo, exclaiming their pleasure through sighs and moans, kissing each other, playing with each other's tits.