Anal Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Lita hesitated for a second and got a vicious slap to the face because of it, this time delivered by Torrie's hand as opposed to the other woman's dildo, the force of the blow knocking the redhead to the floor.

Not that long ago insulting someone she cared about or slapping her in the face would have made Lita retaliate with physical violence. Maybe under different circumstances it still would. But for right now the once proud women's wrestler just whimpered like a little bitch, crawled over to where her girlfriend was being roughly butt fucked and then pulled herself up and into the position the bitch who had just slapped her wanted her in.

"Good bitch." Torrie grinned. She had been following close behind the crawling WWF diva, her eyes locked on Lita's wiggling butt the whole time. Once Lita was bending over in the correct position she got a hard smack to her still red ass as a reward, a little praise, and then Torrie adding, "Now tell your little girlfriend how much you want me to shove my big dick up your skanky little ass!"

Lita gritted her teeth, looked Trish in the eye and said, "Trish, I want Torrie to shove her big dick up my skanky little ass. I want her to butt fuck me. I want her to fuck my slutty butt. I want her to fuck my ass as hard as Stacy is fucking yours. I AHHHHHHHHH, SHIT!"

Without any warning Torrie used one hand to spread one of Lita's ass cheeks and then used her other hand to hold her strap on steady as she slammed through the redhead's shit hole.

That sudden violation of her ass hole caused Lita to cry out in pain, Torrie enjoying her discomfort and giggling, "Yeah, take it bitch!"

Half a dozen brutally hard thrusts later Lita's rectum had been forced to take every inch of Torrie's cock, the blonde's hips beginning to slap repeatedly against the redhead's butt cheeks as the WCW girl began fucking the WWF girl up the ass.

"Fuck yeah, take every inch of that cock in your ass!" Torrie beamed as she gave Lita's butt a series of hard slaps, "Take every inch and tell me how much you love it. No, tell your little girlfriend how much you love to take every inch of my big cock in your skanky little shit hole! Tell your girlfriend how much you love my girl cock in your dyke ass! Mmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhh, tell her that me and Stacy fuck you better than her. Tell how you'd rather have our girl cocks in your lezzie ass than her lesbo tongue in your dyke cunt! That you'd rather have me and Stacy ruining the little hole you shit from for the rest of your life then have her touch you again!"

Since Torrie had rammed her cock into the redhead's rear hole Lita had lowered her head. Partly because she was ashamed that she now found herself bent over and getting fucked up the ass by the trash talking WCW girl who she had recently beaten with ease. Partly because she didn't want to watch her girlfriend getting roughly sodomised by another trash talking WCW girl. So Lita didn't really relish raising her head again, but she knew she would be punished if she disobeyed Torrie and it was just easier to do what she was told.

Besides, as utterly shameful and humiliating as it was, it was all true. Lita loved the feeling of Torrie's cock up her ass. She loved it more than the feeling of Trish's tongue in her pussy, which was really saying something given the powerful orgasms Trish's tongue had given the redhead. But as powerful as those tongue induced orgasms were if Lita had to choose between them at this moment she would choose Torrie and Stacy roughly butt fucking and humiliating her over Trish's incredible tongue. Of course she'd much rather have both, but Lita knew that wasn't an option. Or at least it wasn't an option for Lita to say, the redhead blushing as she found herself hoping that Torrie and Stacy would continue regularly fucking her up the butt while Trish continued regularly eating her pussy.

As she was raising her head Lita briefly took comfort in the fact that if Stacy was still hammering Trish's rectum the way she had been before then the WWF blonde would be still too preoccupied to even really hear her. After all when Lita had been telling Trish how much she wanted Torrie's dick in her ass the blonde Canadian had seemed so out of it Lita wouldn't have been surprised if Trish hadn't really heard a word of it. However her hopes were dashed when she finished raising her head and saw that Stacy had slowed the pace of the rectum ramming she was giving Trish, no doubt making sure the voluptuous WWF diva would be able to hear her girlfriend perfectly.

Trish even looked Lita in the eye expectantly. Although this gave Lita hope that Trish had heard Torrie giving her that previous order and that Trish would understand this was something the redhead had to do to prevent any further abuse by the two evil WCW girls. Lita would make extra sure Trish understood later regardless, but this hope nevertheless gave her comfort.

"Ohhhhhhhhh shit, fuck Trish, I love taking every inch of Torrie's cock in my ass." Lita moaned, having to force the words out partly because she didn't want to hurt Trish, and partly because Torrie was continuing to ram her ass hard enough that the sound of flesh meeting flesh was echoing throughout the room, "I, mmmmmm, love to take every inch of Torrie's big cock right in my skanky shit hole! Oooooooooh fuck I love Torrie's big, mmmmmmm, I love her girl cock in my dyke ass! Mmmmmmmm, ooooooohhhhhhhhh, Torrie and Stacy fuck me better than you. I'd... I'd aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I'd rather have their girl cocks in my dyke ass than your lesbo tongue in my lezzie cunt! SHIT, I'd rather have Torrie and Stacy ruining the hole I shit from everyday for the rest of my life then have you touch me again!"

"Awww, isn't it so nice when a pair of anal slut dykes can be honest with each other?" Stacy laughed, Torrie joining her in the merriment before the leggy blonde smacked Trish roughly on the ass and added, "Now Trish, I want to hear you being just as honest. Tell Lita how we're so much better than her in every way. That our big cocks up your slutty fat ass feels like a million times better than her clueless lezzer tongue in your dyke pussy! That you never even fucking came before Torrie was nice enough to shove her big cock up your fat ass and make you her bitch. That all those orgasms Lita just thought she gave you were fake. That you were always faking it with her, just like with the thousands of men you let pound your cunt just to get a fucking job. But at least they were pounding a queer cunt so there was no way they were going to please you. Lita just failed to make you cum because she sucks. At everything. And not in the good way."

Trish whimpers and hesitates. She knows they're only words. Knows they don't really have to mean anything. Knows that they don't. And she especially knows Lita didn't mean what she just said. Trish always knew when Lita was lying and this time around she hadn't even tried to hide it. However the words still stung, and Trish really didn't want to do that to the woman she'd fallen in love with. Sadly like Lita before her Trish knew she had no choice.

Resistance at this point was futile and would only lead to further pain. And Trish's sore ass couldn't take anymore pain right now.

It was bad enough just feeling Stacy's hips crashing into her ass cheeks over and over again, the effect sadly not dissimilar to the earlier spanking Trish had endured. At least this time Trish got to feel the ecstasy of a huge dildo slamming in and out of her ass hole and battering the deepest depths of her bowels. Taking such pleasure from something so gross and forbidden was incredibly shameful for Trish, but it felt so good she just couldn't stop loving it. That was why she was helpless to do anything but give into Stacy's demands. Because she needed to continue feeling Stacy pumping her pooper with her giant cock until she made her cum again.

Trish had been so close. Just when she was about to cum again Stacy had slow down the force of the sodomy, denying Trish her orgasm. And yes, her body had been rocked with half a dozen orgasms, but right now Trish was like a desperate addict. She needed more, and she would do or say anything to get it. Even if that meant potentially hurting the woman she loved.

So while silently hoping Lita would forgive her Trish looked her girlfriend in the eye and said, "Lita, ohhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck, Torrie and Stacy are so much better than you in every way. Their big cocks in my slutty fat ass, ooooooooooh, those cocks in my fat slutty ass feels a million times better than your clueless lezzer tongue in my dyke pussy! I, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmm, fuckkkkkkk, I never even fucking came until Torrie was nice enough to shove her big cock up my fat ass and make me her bitch. Oh shit, all, mmmmmmmmmm, all those orgasms you thought you gave me were fake. I always faked my orgasms with you, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, ohhhhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwwwwwwd, just like with the thousands of men I let fuck my slutty queer cunt just to get a fucking job. Mmmmmmmmmm, shit, shit fuck, oooooooooh, but at least all those men were pounding a slutty queer cunt so there was no way they were going to please me. You Lita, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, you, ohhhhhhhhh, you just failed because you suck. At everything. And not in the good way."

"Yes, that's it cunts, keep telling each other just how worthless you are!" Torrie laughed, smacking Lita's butt.

"And how great we are!" Stacy added, also laughing and smacking some bitch butt.

"You're ohhhhhhhhhh, you're great, we're worthless." Trish whimpered, before crying out as Stacy smacked her ass.

"Try harder bitch!" Stacy commanded, giving another series of hard slaps to Trish's sore ass before adding, "I want you to be inventive. Tell us in detail exactly how much you, your girlfriend and the WWF sucks!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH fuckkkkkkkkkk, oh we suck, we suck so bad!" Trish blathered, still crying a little at how much her ass stung, "We're worthless. I'm worthless. Oooooooooh ahhhhhhh, fuck, WWF girls are good for nothing except maybe taking it in the ass because we're total anal whores. Ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, the women of WCW are so much better than the ones from the WWF. You, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, you're... you're much more attractive, you have better bodies, and you're way more athletic than us!"

"You, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, you have a better ass than me Stacy!" Lita added, her words sounding as forced Trish's, "Ohhhhhhhh gawwwwwwwwd, you look way better in a thong than me, mmmmmmmmm, because, ahhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, oh shit, because oooooooh, because... my ass is skanky and yours is perfect! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, oh shit, shit, shit, you're so much hotter than me Stacy. You too Torrie. Me and Trish are fucking dogs compared to you!"

"It's true, ahhhhhhhhhh, fuck, you're so much hotter than us." Trish cried, "Your big, voluptuous breasts are sooooooooo much better than mine Torrie. Mine, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, mine suck compared to yours! Lita's too. Oh Gooooooooood, both of us, fuck, both of us have nothing on you and Stacy, aaaaaaahhhhhhh shit, because you're so much hotter than us and we're just worthless cunts!"

"Just like the WWF!" Lita interrupted, "We're worthless just like the WWF. Oh shit, fuckkkkkkkkkkk, we both suck, mmmmmmmmm, just like the WWF! Everyone in the WWF sucks! The WWF sucks! WCW rules! WCW girls are the best! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, we suck, mmmmmmmm, you're great, ooooooooooooh shit aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Much to the delight of the WCW girls their bitches continued bad mouthing themselves, each other and their company while praising the beautiful blondes of WCW and their company. This continued for a very long time. No matter how hard Torrie and Stacy brutalised their bitches' butt holes Trish and Lita did what they were told, proving that for this moment at least they were two completely broken bitches.

For a while Torrie and Stacy just laughed at the humiliated WWF divas, however degrading their foes in this way quickly started pushing both of them towards orgasm. That and of course the stimulators on their clits meant that after a while Torrie and Stacy became so horny that they ignored what Trish and Lita were saying and just concentrated on brutally fucking their bitches' ass holes.

Torrie was the first to start concentrating on getting herself off using Lita's ass, the blonde just loving the fact that she was so thoroughly dominating this former women's champion. Of course she had seen Stacy treat Lita like nothing but a little bitch but to actually do it herself was a credible turn on for Torrie.

Pounding Lita's pooper like this made Torrie feel more powerful and dominant than she ever had before in her life and it was wonderful. In some way she never wanted it to stop, but at the same time she felt an increasing desperate need to cum. That desperate need made Torrie fuck Lita's ass harder, and harder, and harder until finally everything just caught up with Torrie and she came hard.

Her body shook and her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and yet Torrie was so obsessed with slamming Lita's shit hole that she didn't even slow down, the WCW girl continuing to pound the WWF girl's ass through orgasm after orgasm, making Lita cum over and over in the process.

Stacy was pretty close to cumming when Torrie went over the edge of her first of many orgasms while fucking the mighty Lita up the ass. Watching her girlfriend enjoy using the redhead's slutty ass for her pleasure so much in turn pushed Stacy closer to the edge. However it was the feeling of Trish's meaty ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs which really got Stacy off.

No matter how long she brutalised Trish's butt for Stacy just couldn't seem to get enough of the feeling of those big fat cheeks jiggling as she slammed into them. Stacy had never butt fucked another girl with such a full round ass before, usually going for girls with tight asses like her own, and to a much lesser extent Lita's ass. However now Stacy regretted not going for girls with big booties, the leggy blonde loving feeling of more cush for her push so much that she was actually thinking of officially swapping bitches with Torrie.

Of course they had agreed that both of them could use Trish and Lita whenever they wanted, however they wanted, but the more Stacy fucked Trish's big round bubble butt the more Stacy wanted to officially own this wonderful piece of fat ass. Stacy wanted Trish's fat ass to be her property, the hole in between Trish's big juicy cheeks an orifice for her almost exclusive pleasure.

It was mainly that thought and the feeling of those big jiggling cheeks which made Stacy cum nice and hard. Of course the orgasm only made the leggy blonde pound harder into that big round rear, resulting in yet more body trembling climaxes for both herself and the bitch who's fat butt she was using for her pleasure, both blondes screaming out joyfully as they both became totally lost in the rough butt pounding.

After entering a pure bowel wrecking heaven and staying there for what felt like hours Stacy felt exhaustion kick in and she was left with a simple choice, continue sodomising Trish or move on to give Lita that double ass fucking that was promised.

Looking over Stacy could see Lita and more importantly her beloved girlfriend Torrie seemed perfectly content with the rough butt fucking they were enjoying, both girls seeming to cum with every hard rectum wrecking thrust Torrie gave to Lita's butt. It seemed to be the exact same thing for Stacy and Trish, and while it wouldn't be much longer before all four women were completely exhausted this brutal session of anal sex would be no doubt be extremely satisfying for all of them if this is how it ended. However Torrie and Stacy had promised to double ass fucking as a punishment for Lita fucking up, and what kind of doms would they be if they didn't follow through?

So after one more hard orgasm Stacy reluctantly pulled out of Trish's now extremely gaping ass hole, walked round the table and slapped Torrie's ass hard to get her attention, "It's double anal time!"

Smiling widely Torrie moved to the side just far enough that Stacy could stand beside her and aim her strap on at Lita's already stretched open by a strap on ass hole.

"Take it slut!" Stacy spat mercilessly, smacking Lita's ass with one hand before grabbing onto the redhead's waist, her other hand holding her dildo steady as she roughly pushed against Lita's already filled butt hole, "Take both these cocks up your slutty little ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, take your punishment bitch!"

Lita whimpered softly, first at what Stacy said, then at the feeling of Stacy's dildo trying to join Torrie's dildo inside her ass, but the former WWF women's champion offered no other form of resistance, a fact which had both WCW girls grinning wickedly.

A short while later the WCW girls were laughing cruelly as Lita was crying in pain as her ass hole slowly began stretching wider under Stacy's assault, Lita's poor butt hole stretching wider, and wider, and wider until finally the head of Stacy's strap on forced its way past the redhead's anal ring to join Torrie's strap on inside the former champ's rectum.

"Oh fuck yeahhhhhhh! TAKE THAT DICK UP YOUR ASS SLUT!" Stacy yelled joyfully as her dildo slid into Lita's painfully stretched ass hole, "TAKE EVERY INCH OF MY DICK UP YOUR ASS! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, Take these WCW cocks up your slutty little ass at the same time you worthless little WWF whore! Ohhhhhhhh yeah, you're going to be a double ass stuffed bitch! The mighty Lita is going to be our a little double anal slut, and the only thing she's going to do about it is cry like a little bitch and fucking take every inch of our cocks up her slutty little pooper!"

"Oh yeah, cry for us champ! Mmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhh, cry like the little bitch that you are as we double fuck your fucking ass hole!" Torrie spat, joining in on the verbal abuse fun as Stacy was concentrating on shoving more of her strap on into Lita's butt, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, ha, not so tough now are you? Not when you're taking a couple of big girl dicks up your slutty little dyke ass! Fuck, look how easy that fucking dildo is going in. Ooooooooh yes, that's it, good lezzie anal whore, mmmmmmmmmm, take both our girl cocks up that slutty fuck hole you shit from! Ohhhhhhhh fuck I can't believe what a fucking whore you are! Fuck, has the entire WWF locker room gang banged this ass hole at once? Have you had every cock in the WWF in your slutty ass hole at the same time? Or just every girl who could get their hands on a strap on? Fuck, you're such a whore! Such a shameless lesbian anal whore!"

As the verbal abuse continued so did Lita's whimpering, the only additional sound being the odd cry from the redhead as Stacy forced another inch of her dildo into Lita's abused butt hole.

Lita could feel that big fake dick forcing her rectum to stretch obscenely wide, every thrust feeling like it was going to tear her back passage in two. It was more excruciatingly painful than anything Lita had ever taken before, but she didn't offer up one word of complaint. Not simply because she'd lost a bet, or she was afraid of the consequences if she didn't just take both dildos up her ass, but because she was actually getting off on this. Lita, the former WWF women's champion and super popular female wrestler, was actually getting off on two blonde bimbos forcing her to take two fake cocks up her ass at the same time.

It was incredibly shameful but Lita even got off on the excruciating pain more than a little. Although she was grateful for the fact that shortly after each additional inch was added into her rectum that excruciating pain slowly faded to something more manageable.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers