All Comments on 'Anal On The Road'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Bad It's Fiction

Nice job, I've been travelling for years and never had a "lay over" like that. Too bad that it's fiction and that there are chicks out there that are that agressive when it comes to anal. Two Thumbs Up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
turnabout

OMG, hottest story I've enjoyed here in quite some time! I have recently been involved with a gal that enjoys anal sex and I can relate to this one.

thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Well it was one of the best stories I have read at this site, good work , keep posting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
5* from a butt-lover

I have a great kink on the women's most desirable asset ! Your story is a buttlover's dream..the way u narrated - after the head was inside, it is such a smooth pistoning - feeling your lover's most intimate inside caresing your 'desire'. Thats how I feel when I am inside my girl's incredible ass. Great - Thumbs Up :)

photon100photon100about 17 years ago
Great butt....

I enjoyed this hot story and have had two nights along the same vein so to speak. And you are right about gals who are not movie stars... But, the only thing I did not care for was the overuse of butt-fucking cliche, poop-chute, etc..... much better and more erotic phrases are more effective I think. Nonetheless, a good read and I will check out your other stories too, Thanks!

EveOfDesireEveOfDesireover 13 years ago
A delight!

This was a delightful read; quite sexy. I'm glad you mentioned it in the Anal Sex thread in Story Ideas!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 13 years ago
Loved it.

I loved your description of his burgeoning pleasure following his own penetration. Exquisite.

abby4u2abby4u2about 12 years ago
Nice!

With this piece I see your intelligence and talent, but its still fun! Well done!

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 11 years ago
Well played!

I'm not sure where to start. First of all, hats off to you for presenting a sexy vixen in an unconventional package. It's easy to write fantasies about beautiful women, but this story reinforces the notion that a sexy, mind numbing experience can be delivered by any woman with the proper mental approach. Second, I appreciate the slightly sarcastic, totally opportunistic without being a predator voice of your narrator. I completely identify with that voice. Third, the descriptive detail of the sex scenes was spot on. Too many stories sacrifice details for feelings and emotions; this story delivered both in the right proportions. Finally, this simple hook-up story covered a fair amount of territory--casual encounter, opportunistic hook-up, ecstatic introduction to anal sex, the dread of getting in over one's head, and the final glorious resolution. Well done.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
can't do

the fist part, cock dead, butt luv to rim her ass, and have her pleasure mine,

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Equal opportunity ass play

Loved the way you both got lots of pleasure from being fucked in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two Traveler's Dream Layover

This sounds like a real experience. Moreover, whether layover or chance meeting, I truly wonder whether the writer was the "guy" or the "gal". I was wondering whether this was going to be a guy/girl story or evolve into a "surprise" for the "writer" (guy). Regardless, I was IN the story can could seem to experience this in three-dimension. Thanks for truly sharing the experience. WOW!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Yes please.

God I love it up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the anal sex moves along much too fast. Right out of the box the Astroglide is being used. Why the rush? How about enjoying the look of her ass. And the feel of her ass. And maybe even a little lissing and licking before getting to the Astroglide.

And some playing by her with his cock and balls before the Astroglide. And some dialog about how good each feels to the other. And what she'll be wanting him to do to her as soon as she's ready to be ass-fucked.

And what about her boobs? Nothing? And her pussy? What did it look like? Shaved? Trimmed? Hairy? A little fingering, perhaps?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous