All Comments on 'Anal Sex: The Penis Perspective'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Still Laughing

That was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Overall

Good concept; not that well executed. Story doesn't flow, some grammatical errors.

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFalmost 18 years ago
The truth at last

You ANAL lovers take note. Having your cock deep into somebody's shit hole stinks. It is dangerous to your health. If is a female shithole that you are in then it most likely is painful for her. Finally she certainly gets no pleasure from it even if she lies and says she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Original idea

Thought it was a really neat story and well written with good humour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Funny.

Kinda funny. Not hilarios though. But I'm being boring, humour is usually not found so often on literotica. I hope you try it again, us readers can use some more.

There was a comment here about anal being bad for your health and never appreciated by the girl. Geeeee-sus! What was she/he, a fundamentalist?

I imagine the man G-sus being alive today, blogging away about ending war and loving your neighbor but not his wife, but I don't imagine him giving the intimate act of anal sex between a man and a woman much of a thought though.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty Funny

Pretty funny stuff ..a little humor is good...For the woman who commented, obviously knows nothing about other women....Some women absolutely LOVE anal sex and it is not dangerous nor painful.............ignorance ! Geez...And by the way this is fantasy land...duhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
puking

I thought your story had a very undertone. However, puking - why not say what it is....Your story jumped around too much and not enough flow. Some of the words not engaging. But, overall funny - this could be a great one. As far as anal, not sure if this story was heter or homo....and if you haven't tried anal play women, it will cause you penetrating unbelievable orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting Perspective

I liked the perspective the writer took. But I really want to tell "Marilyn37MWF" that if the man doesn't take time and is careful, anal sex is painful and dangerous. But when a man is a considerate lover, it can be an interesting and extremely pleasurable experience for both.

It is obvious that "Marilyn37MWF" hasn't had a considerate lover and with her attitude, it's a wonder she's had any couples sex at all.

sexyred24sexyred24over 16 years ago
Lol.

That was actually kind of cute. Granted, some of the crevices are nasty, but some get cleaned just for the purpose of spelunking. Love that word. And as for the anal aspect of it? Yes, it hurts...but if you can't relax, it hurts even worse. Been there, done that. First time with hubby was horrible. Last two times though? Awesome....and I am looking forward to more.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago

Very clever play on the adventures of somebody's penis.

Triff50Triff50over 2 years ago

Lol thanks for the smile

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Delightfully different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous