All Comments on 'Anastasia's Life So Far'

by wifestoy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my biggest wish

This story is my biggest fantasy...what a lucky gal to have the caring kind wife to do that. email at paulwoody@frontiernet.net if you are that person to help with me living this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
caring wife?

The other poster refers to a caring wife? This is someone who threatens blackmail several times and plans to emasculate him & turn him into a prostitute?

I have nothing against someone doing this by choice; but love has nothing to do this relationship.

wifestoywifestoyover 18 years agoAuthor
Missing the point

I understand that most people will never understand the Dominate vs Submissive roles. The whole on the edge threats and forcefulness IS the attraction and seduction. Yes there is a tremendous love between my wife and I. A love you will obviously never understand. Most wives would leave a man if they found out he desired to be a woman, or dress and live as a woman. You are truely missing the point and I am sorry you didn't enjoy. Didn't all the tags of the story forewarn you of the story lines? Anyway thanks for reading it anyway I hope you find what you are looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So HOT and Juicy!!!

You go wifestoy. I was going through some favorites that I sent to myself and was so happy to stumble back to this wonderful piece of work. A big 5 for you. You are one lucky boy to have an understanding wife to enjoy so much fun with. Just having fun...right??? Nothing wrong with letting the imagination go and get down right dirty...everyone else does. GO ANA...Now, let this hetero married man get back to this masterpiece so he can jerk his cock and eat his cum...yummy...

Wire_MasterWire_Masterover 13 years ago

Great Story I hope you continue on with it. Looking forward to reading it if you do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forced?

Stand up and punch her and this tale ends before it started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There Are No Warnings...

Of rape, serious bodily injury, or any of the other things that go wrong for this character. I stopped as soon as the 'wife' said "you're my bitch, do what I say or else bla, bla, and bla" (she's a niiiiice lady), other than to go thru just enough to make me sure about what this was. This is seriously violent fantasy. As far as submissive and dominant go, assuming you are trying to express terms involved within a very complex, and as you indicate, two-way fetish known as S&M or a more modern acronym BDSM. What's written here has nothing to do with those, so just as well it was left out of the tags. The tags need to be changed, even adding the idiotic 'sissy' tag would have helped as warning, but I know thats hard to do. So I felt another note was needed to warn anyone unlucky enough to click on this thinking it has something to do with crossdressing or femdom or even forced fem (since this story has so little to do with any of those) doesn't waste any more time on it - unless they want an extremely cruel and violent story. That's fair at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i would find a why out of there and file for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Extremely Sensual and Erotic!

Your story was well written and had good story line. I have not experienced what you so ably described.

I want to be a bottom for a loving man or woman wanting to be a man. I want to wear lingerie and be lusted after and strongly desired by men and/or women. I want to sexually please and be pleased. I want to taste and drink cum, both male and female. I want oral and anal sex.

Disregard the hurtful comments, your story was excellent, very descriptive and sensual. You got me hard and horny.

Is there a school that I could win a scholarship to, so I could enroll and learn to be feminine and please a man or a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It sucked. I don't like reading like 9 pages of tease just to have it turn around into some gay male thing at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem is that most crossdressers are just that - crossdressers. They're not gay. And saying that this is autobiographical does nothing for the story. We don't believe anything you say on a porn site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous