Anastasia's Life So Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers

It was like a live porno show right there in from of your eyes. I had never seen anything like this in my life and Renee was just smiling ear to ear. She said, "oh yes we are going to have a great time here tonight. In fact this may become a regular haunt of Ms. Anna. I started stammering and sputtering not really knowing how to reply to this statement. "Oh yes my dear you WILL become a woman tonight." I tried to turn and go but she had a good grip on my hand and I wasn't going anywhere. "You see love, my cock and your other studs cocks were just a warm up for the real deal. If you thought you loved our cocks wait till you get the taste and feel of a real cock! Wait her Anna I'll be right back I forgot to get the tape I had already reserved for us."

I was now literally trembling now full of fear. This plan was obviously in the works for sometime. I wondered just how long she knew of my secret desires. Either way I knew there was no way out. Now standing there on my own men were looking me over like a piece of meat. Some snickering or making rude comments others with obvious lust in their eyes. Some men were even brazen enough to come up to me and grab my ass or try to grab my clitty wanting to know "how much I was packin'." No matter the reaction it had become painfully obvious there were a great deal of men that knew I was a man in a dress. I was about to duck in to a room just to avoid future embarrassment when my wife returned with an incredibly silly look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she simply said you'll see.

She grabbed my hand and led me into an empty room. She closed the door behind us and as my eyes focused on the room it quickly brought me back to my surroundings. We were without a doubt in an adult bookstore. These rooms were nasty. They have obviously seen a lot of action. Maybe solo or other but needless to say action had taken place in these stalls. That's when I noticed the glory holes on both sides of the stall. I am convinced these were not the only glory holes here. There were probably holes in every stall I'm sure. My wife was quick to point them out. "Oh Anna I bet a little slut like you would be on her knees all night long in this place."

That's when Renee pushed a tape in the VCR and a flick came on the screen. There was an actress on screen getting plowed in the ass by a well-hung stud and of course she was in absolute heaven. This scene went on for a while when this stud flipped this gorgeous woman over on her back. I could not believe it this incredible woman was a she male. She was absolutely breath taking. Renee asked me what I thought about that. I couldn't lie to her. I told her it was without a doubt one of the hottest porn flicks I had seen in a long time.

She seemed pleased by her smile and said, "I am glad you feel that way because your gonna be that bitch before long. That smile turned to that evil grin I have been getting to know quite well. "You see while I was gone I told the man at the counter that my girlfriend was a cock sucking, cum loving, likes to get her ass-plowed slut. And that if there was anyone interested to send them to our room for some relief."

Renee, what are you crazy? We don't know any of these people. These guys might beat my ass or worse rape me! "I know isn't this awesome! You might get the ass fucking of your lifetime and I'll be here to watch every second of it. Oh my little girl is growing up so fast." Hun, I don't understand. You mean you want a guy to cum in my ass? "No sweetheart I want a bunch of guys to use and abuse that pretty pussy of yours till you have cum pouring out of both ends of you."

"Oh don't act like you don't want it. I saw the way you looked at some of those studs out there. You were practically drooling all over yourself. And by the looks of those guys out there you shouldn't have a problem getting mass quantities of cum to fill that tight pussy and belly." There was a knock on the door and it scared the shit out of me. I literally jumped and screamed. "Anna calm down, my sweet that is probably just your first of many tonight. Now go answer the door like a proper lady and let the gentlemen in."

Chapter 6: Anna gets stuffed full

I opened the door a crack and there stood this kinda short dumpy middle-aged man. I was at least hoping it was going to be a handsome young stud. "The guy at the desk said there is a hot bitch back here that really needs some cock. Are you her?" Hello my name is Anna and this is my Mistress, Renee. "Oh yes a faggot and a beautiful woman! I hit the jackpot!" "Let me tell you something mister. First she is not a faggot. You will address her as Anna or something to that effect. She is my Bitch and with your attitude you'll never find out what a superior cocksucker she is." I demand an apology for my little bitch.

"I apologize for my lack of manners Ms. Anna please let me make it up to you. I only want you to enjoy yourself. Forgive me for my rudeness I was totally out of line." He said this as he lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed my hand. I blushed and accepted his apology with a smile. As he walked into the room I started to close the door and Renee told me not too. "Sweetheart just leave that open I am sure we will be having other guests." So which one of you need that cock? "Well that would be my lady her. You see she has never had a real cock in her mouth or pussy. She has only recently had mine and my girlfriend's strap-ons down her throat and up her pussy."

The gentleman introduced himself as Bob. I told him names really weren't necessary. Bob already had a raging hard on and from the looks of it Bob really wasn't much to brag about. Renee told him to drop his pants if he wanted any action. His pants were around his ankles in a second and he wasn't wearing any underwear. I was right his cock wasn't more than about four inches. It was however a nice thickness.

I pulled out my lipstick and put on a fresh coat so there would be plenty on when I was sucking his cock. "Good girl I am glad you remembered now get on your knees and suck that cock." So I got on my knees preparing myself to suck my first real cock. Bob stepped up to me his cock throbbing in front of my lips. I licked my lips and looked at Renee almost for reassurance. "That's right sweetie you know what to do. You did a great job on my cock at the house.

I was somewhat apprehensive so I tentatively stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. There was some precum on the head of his cock and it has a sweet taste to it. So I wrapped my lips around the head and started to suck and lick his cock. I really had a cock in my mouth! And I loved every minute of it. I started licking his cock up and down the sides of his cock. Then I engulfed his whole cock and sucked his all the way into my mouth. I started to suck very hard up and down the length of his cock. I was LOVING this! As I licked his cock up and down I started to suck on his balls one at a time. Concentrating while jacking his cock I was sucking and nibbling his balls. His moaning was becoming very loud.

"Oh Anna you are incredible! Please suck my cock some more." So I engulfed him again and was sucking as hard as I could up and down like a piston.

He was screaming now, "yeah, oh yeah bitch suck that cock ooooh god yes ooh oh yes." He was hammering my mouth getting faster and faster face fucking me with all he could. "Oh yes I am gonna cum!" He grabbed the back of my head and rammed me so hard I almost lost my balance. "Damn oh yessss I'm cuumminggg. Oh god, oh, oh, oh, UGHUGHGHGH YEAAAAH! That's it that's what I need oh baby you are so hot." His head swelled up and all the sudden he started

shooting his load. I almost choked it hit me by surprise.

So I eased off to just the head and sucked for all I was worth. He just kept shooting stream after stream of cum. The taste was pleasantly surprising. Warm, a little salty, the smell was kinda like a chlorinated pool a little. Still all in all it was tasty and I knew this was going to be part of my new diet.

Renee exclaimed, "Good girl you didn't even miss a drop. See I told you that you'd be a pro at cock sucking. I was licking him clean when he jerked his cock out of my mouth pulled his pants up and shoved his cock back into his trousers. He was gone as fast as he showed up. I felt a little depressed. My first cock and he was gone already. I didn't have to wait long when there was another gentleman walking into the room.

This one was a stud! He was young and handsome with a very good body. Renee said, "Well, well what do we have here?" The guy at the counter said there was a slut back here that was in heat. Is that true? "Yes it is you sexy stud. My little slut is right here and she will do whatever I tell her to do." I'm not use to doing guys but he does have a very pretty face. "Anna is her name, and she's more woman than most of your little girlfriends you sleep with." I'll be the judge of that. This whole conversation was going on as if I was not even in the room.

"Well let's see what you got sport." I got more than you can handle sweetheart. "Hold up buddy no one said anything about me handling anything. All the night's activities will be handled by Anastasia over here." I bowed my head a little embarrassed. I thought he was going to walk out the door before I had a chance to see his cock. I was really turning into a slut. The gentleman then stated, "Fine I don't care who takes care of this snake but someone needs to get on it." I got on my knees and started to unbuckle his pants when I remembered I forgot something. I popped up and got my tube of lipstick and started to freshen up.

Hey bitch what are you doing. You unbuckle my pants then leave. No sir I had to freshen up my lipstick. Anna jumped in, "Sweetheart I will allow you to stop that ritual because I think you will probably end up going through a tube before nights end if we keep it up." Ok, thank you ma'am. I quickly went back to unzipping my stud's pants and peeled them down. As I got past his hips his cock was tenting his underwear. And I must say it was a HUGE tent. I don't think I have ever seen a cock this size before.

It was an absolute monster. I ripped his drawers off and saw his cock for the first time. WOW was all I could think. It was a beautiful cock, nice and thick with bulging veins and a huge mushroom head. His balls were big also. I couldn't wait any longer to get this tasty morsel in my mouth. So I licked the head, which was soaked with precum. I licked it clean. It tasted so good I was slobbering all over his cock. I started with the head, which was huge. I knew this was going to be tough.

His cock was bigger than the dildos the girls had fucked me with. So I slowly started sucking as much into my mouth as possible. As it hit the back of my throat he let out a huge moan. I wasn't quite ready to take this monster down my throat. So I started to suck on what I had in my mouth and jacked his cock with my hands.

I ran my hands up his sweet, flat, hard stomach. I caressed his abs for a while and licked his cock up and down sucking on his big juicy balls. My hands started to explore his body and my tongue was bathing his balls. I lifted up his sack and started to lick under his balls into his crack as far as I could. He had a very musky scent. His scent was very masculine. I was getting lightheaded breathing in his intoxicating smell. I grabbed his ass and split the crack while probing for his berry. I took him deep in my mouth and tried to swallow his cock but I choked. Determined as I was I continued to try to deep throat this incredible specimen of manhood.

About the time I hit his rosebud with my fingers he jerked forward. I was swallowing at the same time and my throat relaxed and opened. I still couldn't get this beast all the way down but I had this juggernaut in my throat. He got a little weak in the knees and was now singing about how good I was and how he had never had head like this. It just spurred me on more and I started to suck him with all I was worth. Sliding this beast in and out of my throat. He had the back of my head face fucking me with all he could.

I couldn't resist anymore and as sweaty as he was getting I eased the tip of my finger in his ass. That was all it took. He was now yelling and screaming, "I'm cumming, I'mmm Cumming!!!! "Oh you wonderful little bitch. Oh yes suck that cock. Ughughggh oohohhh I, I....I before he could say anything else he started spewing hot cum down my throat. It was with such force I started to choke. I swallowed what was in my mouth but choking caused my to dislodge his cock and he was shooting all over my face and hair.

I quickly shoved his cock back in to my mouth and started swallowing his wonderful cum. He kept shooting load after load into my mouth. I swallowed the rest of it and started rubbing his cock around my face scooping the cum off with his cock then sucking it back into my mouth. It was awesome! I sucked on his lovely beast until it went soft then I let it drop from my mouth. Well what did you think of my little Anna? Well first she's not little, second she just finished the greatest blowjob I have ever received. She definitely loves cock. With a mouth like that I bet her pussy is even better. Sorry buddy but one to a customer. As you can see there is a line forming to get at my sweetheart.

I looked up at Renee with a sad look. I thought just how bad I wanted this sexy man to fuck me silly. "Well mister you might be in luck. My Anna here is a little smitten with you and by the look she just gave me I guess you could stay if you wish. Is that what you were thinking dear?" I nodded my head up and down in affirmation. My stud took out a business card from his wallet and handed it to Renee and told us his name was William. Before I had an opportunity to recoup two more cocks were thrust in my face. One cock came from the glory holes and one from another man that came in the room. It was getting crowded in this room.

Both of these guys must have been extremely horny as I started sucking the cock through the glory hole. This guy didn't last a minute and he was blowing a load down my throat. I greedily swallowed every drop. I was ready for that load and sucked down every drop. As I let his cock slip from my mouth I turned to start sucking the other guys cock. He was jerking himself off and as I turned my face to him he shot his load right on my face. It took me by surprise and he shot his entire load on my face and hair. Cum was running down my face when I noticed the line that was forming outside. There were cocks coming in both sides through the glory holes.

Renee told the guys through the glory holes that if they wanted to be serviced they would have to get in line with the rest. It was getting to distracting. William stepped back in front of me his cock was as hard as a rock. "Anna you better get this good and slick because I'm fixin to plow that sweet pussy of yours." I looked to Renee and her response was, "better get to work then sweetheart. Here William take this lube and grease up her pussy she has too many other cocks to service right now."

"Thank you Renee I would hate to have to hurt this pretty little pussy because she wasn't lubed properly." William disappeared out of sight when Renee says next three please. With that said three guys entered and all stood around my head. They were all jacking their dicks already so these guys I am sure were already primed. As I was looking at these three new cocks I noticed one was uncut. I had never really seen an uncircumcised cock before up-close. It grabbed my attention and so I grabbed it. I started pealing back the foreskin rolling it back and forth when he suddenly thrust forward and tried to stick his cock in my mouth.

"Hey bitch my cock is not a toy. You want a toy there are plenty in the lobby. I came inhere to get my dick sucked." So I rolled the skin back and started sucking on his head. It had a very musky taste to it. It was very slick with precum also. I liked the way it felt in my mouth as I sucked him in and out of my mouth. Most of these past guys were just average size guys so I was able to deep throat most of them. As I increased my suction on this guy he started cumming. He was cumming in great volumes and some came out the corners of my mouth. He was still shooting load after load. I swallowed as much of it as I could but some leaked out down the corners and down my chin.

The next two guys by the time I had either one hitting the back of my throat they were screaming in ecstasy. William was really getting my pussy soaking sloppy wet. He said he wanted it to be as pleasant as possible. And that he knew that with his anaconda it was going to possibly be a very painful experience. He was now finger fucking me with three fingers. They were sliding in and out easily. William lubed his monster up good and wet. I felt the head of his cock at my pussy entrance. He started to easy the huge head into my hole. I could feel this monster trying to break down the door. His head squeezed past my entrance. I screamed. I thought I was going to be ripped apart. Not to mention I was still sore from the all the sex I had been getting.

As I screamed again someone jammed a thick cock in my mouth. At the same time two others were unloading their cum on my face. Cum was running all over my face, it was in my eyes, my hair, all over my face. They were shooting on the other guys cock so I could taste their cum as I sucked this cock. The scent of cum permeated the room. I could see it puddling on the ground. It just seemed these guys were coming into the room solely to bath me in their cum. A great deal of these guys I never even touched their cocks they were just standing in front of me spraying me with cum. I was snapped back to reality when William inched that monster in my pussy further. Ughmph I couldn't speak as I had that fat cock in my mouth. I tried to relax as best I could and all the sudden Williams cock just slid in to the hilt. I gasped and I pulled my mouth off this other guys cock. And moaned like the little bitch I was.

OH god, this is awesome! I am in absolute heaven. I was stammering and stuttering a series of incoherent words and phrases that Renee realized I was gone. "Fuck her William. She is obviously in ecstasy I think the time for slowing down is over. Make that bitch squeal." You got it Renee;

I'll make this bitch beg me not to stop. I was so hot I grabbed that other cock and sucked it straight down my throat. I started bobbing up and down sucking as hard as I could, like a slut possessed. The whole time I was just moaning and groaning around this guys cock from the fucking I was receiving. William was driving me hard and every thrust was sending jolts of electricity through me. My prostate was doing flip-flops. I had never felt so full and so complete in my life. My pussy was stretched further than it had ever been stretched yet.

There was incredible pain, but the pleasure I was receiving superseded the pain. It was a combination I had never felt before in my life. I didn't know whether to scream or yell for joy. I now knew just what my wife felt when I was plowing her full of cock. That full feeling is delicious. The pleasure and pain combination was mind-boggling. My pussy was sooooo sore from the past and present pounding it had taken. The stretching that William was giving it I am sure I would be walking VERY funny for a couple of days. I grabbed this cock in front of me and just went crazy sucking it He was already there. As soon as his cock was buried in my throat he was shooting loads and loads of cum down my throat. I greedily sucked every drop down like my life depended on it. I let him slip from my mouth and started screaming the praises of my lover.

I was moaning and saying his name over and over. Then it hit me like a brick wall the waves of my first orgasm. I tried to hold it off, but it happened too fast. I was cumming all over the place. "Ohhhh my gooood pleeease donn't stop. Oh yes FUCK ME oh yes ride my pussy. OOOOOh yes please don't stop fucking me. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" I was screaming while still shooting my cum everywhere. It was on the floor on my belly shot on the walls. I had never come so much in my life. Oh yes the orgasm just seemed to continue in waves. Every thrust smashed that prostate sending electricity through me over and over. Waves and waves of orgasmic sensations were flowing over me. I don't remember when I came to I just know I was mumbling inaudible things with my pussy in the air and my head on the floor.

wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers