Anastasia's Life So Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers

Renee saw me just beaming and getting all gitty about it. Her smile was ear to ear and she just said, "your welcome."

With that she pulled out a very hot and sexy red and back teddy. It had a pushup bra that was going to accentuate Renee's breast. She has some very voluptuous breast and this was going to make her breasts look huge. The bodice was a fully boned corset that was going to make her figure just incredible. They also had garters attached to them for her seamed stockings laid out on the sink. That's when I noticed the 6" black patent leather pumps under the sink. These were new.

When I asked her about them she told me she had a matching pair for me when I worked up to them. I put on a sexy pink lipstick and coated them with some gloss. Put on a quick stroke of mascara and put a little blush on the apples of my cheeks for good measure.

"Stop worrying Anna he is going to be fine if you had five o'clock shadow."

I got self-conscious and started looking closely in the mirror inspecting my face for stubble.

"You are such a girl aren't you? You obviously should have been born female. This was destiny. You are more feminine that I am at times."

I think I probably turned fifteen shades of red.

"Now get in there and make his knees weak. Either by your appearance or by other means just use your new womanly ways you are learning."

"Either way I still got some preparation to do for my man. Tell him I'll be out there shortly. Thank you. Now be a dear and run along so I can get that fucking I've been waiting on."

"Yes dear."

I walked out of the bathroom and told Stephen that Renee would be right out. He grabbed me and pulled me tight to him. He told me how sexy a bitch I made and how he was going to love plowing my pussy. He smashed his mouth to mine and started kissing me roughly. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I was starting to get really turned on. I returned his affection and started kissing him back and my hands started roaming and stroking his hair.

I suddenly remembered just how hung this guy was as I felt his bulge against my belly.

That's when I heard William, "look at you I leave you alone for five minutes and your already all over another guy."

I pushed away Stephen and started to stammer and stutter about Stephen grabbing me and forcing me.

"Relax baby I was just kidding. As for the subject of Stephen forcing you seems a little far fetched when you are tongue wrestling him back."

"She's right William I did grab her. I just had to have a little taste of this hot little girl."

"Its ok Stephen, remember she is only ours to borrow. We don't have any claims on Anna. She belongs solely to Renee."

"That's right boys and don't ever forget it. She is my bitch and I have sole rights to her. Now take her into the other bedroom and spend some quality time with her. You won't see her for at least a week. Don't forget her pussy is off limits. No matter how horny you get not tonight!"

"Yes ma'am. I understand fully and will be a perfect gentleman for the rest of the evening."

"I didn't say you had to be all that." She quipped with a smirk and a wink.

"You missy better be a perfect lady however."

Yes my dear I will fully satisfy my man, as a proper woman should.

"Look at my Anastasia just being so proper and yet as sultry as any movie starlet on the big screens."

"Renee, I must tell you thanks again for letting me share this precious jewel of yours."

"William just do her right while you have her and there will be no problems."

"Good night my love. I went to give my wife a kiss and she grabbed me and started kissing me like a man would. The kiss was rough and reminded me of the one Stephen gave me. The lipsticks sliding together however gave away the fact that two women were kissing. It was so hot I didn't want it to stop."

Renee pulled away and said, "Oh look I messed her lipstick up now she will have to freshen it up." She smacked me on the ass and told me to hurry.

I ran into the bathroom and cleaned my lips up and reapplied with a thick fresh coat of gloss. As puffy as my lips were the gloss made them very hot. Nice big thick juicy looking lips shimmering and ready for some heavy usage. As I walked out Renee and Stephen were already on the bed grabbing and molesting each other. As I walked by the bed they were so into each other they didn't even see me go by. So I thought.

That's when I got a slap on the ass and a smile. "Have fun," was all she said as she was unbuckling the robe he was wearing. His monster cock was already out of his robe. It was swelled and looked so tasty. I was a little jealous. So I eased across the hall.

As I crept through the door Will was already disrobed and standing at full attention. He informed me he slept in the buff but did appreciate my sexy attire and he was pretty worn out from earlier. Cuddling was going to be just fine with him. I told him I hoped I could at least get a few more loads down my throat. He smiled and told me anything for his girl. He told me though he wanted to give me an all over body massage for being such a sweet girl.

He told me to lie down and stretch out on the bed. Lay down on my belly and he would start in a minute he had to get his oils. I relaxed on the bed and started to really relax. I heard a match light and Will was lighting several scented candles. It was very nice and romantic and I was really enjoying the pampering. I was quickly understanding all the little nuances that come with femininity and being a woman. It was not only sexual but also just outright fun!

Will straddled my hips and was rubbing his hands together. I could feel his cock was getting hard, as he was naked. His cock was rising up and lying heavily on my back and in the crack of my pussy. I was now getting turned on feeling his monster on my back. He started rubbing my shoulders and neck when

Will asked if I would take off my lovely outfit so he could get his hands on my body better. He told me he was ready to touch every inch of my body with his tongue.

I was literally shaking from my nervousness and excitement of this potential mind blowing experience. So I readily agreed to strip and let this man lick me from head to toe. I told him however I wanted to strip for him. He then asked me if I would let him strip me instead.

"I just can't resist a hot sexy request like that now can I?" So I told him I would agree only if he let me do a strip tease for him at a later date.

He readily agreed and slowly started to ease off my outfit. It was one of the most sensual things I had ever experienced. He was so tender and gentle caressing my every body part. His hands lovingly smoothed over my body.

I suddenly realized why my wife enjoyed being held and caressed so softly. Why she enjoyed the back rubs that I seldom gave any more. It was incredibly sensual, and erotic to be touched and rubbed so delicately. As my outfit came all the way off he started to massage and knead my body all over. I felt his tongue on my neck and he started to kiss and lick my body all over trailing down my back.

As he made it to my crack I tensed. He told me to relax he understood what Renee said and he had no intention of disobeying her. She didn't say that he couldn't give my pussy a tongue bath however. I relaxed and he gently spread my cheeks and his tongue slowly made its' way my love tunnel. He rimmed my hole and I couldn't stop squirming. It was feeling so incredible.

His tongue found its' target and plunged into my opening. I gasped loudly. The moan that escaped my throat seemed foreign to me. It was very primal almost animal sounding. He started to snake that wonderful tongue in and out of my pussy. He rimmed me like I had done to Renee so many times before. I was reacting just like her also. Moaning and writhing about the bed I was on fire. I wanted him inside me.

Not his cock but him. I was fantasizing about that tongue growing to an immense size and having him tongue fuck me. So wet, so hot, so sexy I thought I would bust. My clit was throbbing, and oozing precum all over the bed. He grabbed my clit and told me what a good little girl I was. I just loved all this attention. I knew I could get very use to this lifestyle. And the realization of just who was indeed the stronger sex was all the more evident. The woman had all the power and men were simply fools to think any different.

He then surprised me by grabbing my hips and spinning me over onto my back. Before I could ask what he was doing he had engulfed my clit and was giving me some of the best head I had ever received. My ass was now felt like it was sucking. Like it was trying to tell me I need cock Anna why won't you give it to me. What a slut I had become and damn did I love every minute of it.

I couldn't keep my concentration anymore and blew a huge load down his throat. He didn't miss a beat and sucked down every drop. He didn't stop there. He then gentle continued to suck me till I went soft. He cleaned me fully with his tongue. He slowly kissed his way up my stomach and sucked and nibbled on my nipples. It was an awesome feeling. He bit down fairly hard on my nipple and caused me to yell out.

He quickly apologized and asked for forgiveness. He claimed he just got carried away. He lowered his eyes so I lifted his chin up and planted a nice long wet kiss on my man. I told him I wanted to suck his cock and he told me tonight was for him to relieve me not the reverse. He said my lips and ass needed rest. He quickly corrected his slip up and told me my pussy. Sorry Anna I didn't mean to offend you please forgive me.

So he suggested we get some rest and I told him after one more load. He started towards my clit when I stopped him. I told him to jerk off for me I wanted the load in my belly and I wanted him to jerk off into my mouth. He started to stroke that lovely monster and the head was such an angry purple color. I caressed his balls and sucked a finger getting it all wet. I slipped it into his ass and he hollered out. Moaning my name as I grazed his prostate he started spewing another sweet sticky load into my mouth.

"UUGhghhgh yes Anna ooogh yes. Damn that feels good. I want you to fuck my ass when you get rested. I want your clitty deep in my ass. Please Anna fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to feel you inside of me I want your load in my body also not just my belly. Will you do that for me my sweet?"

"I don't know if Renee will let me or not I have to ask."

"If that's what he wants Anna make him your bitch." I jumped.

It was Renee she was standing in the doorway. She said she was on a fuck break and wanted to check on me.

"We can always use another bitch around here. Absolutely it's ok with me. You plow that ass and make him scream with ecstasy. We may even have the makings of a Billy the bitch boy here. Better yet we might even call him Willa, short for Willamina."

"Renee I don't think I want to be a female I just want to have her clit up my ass."

"Well William if you want Anna's clit up your ass then you will do what I want. Won't you?"

"Yes ma'am I will, but I think I could serve you better as a submissive man that another bitch for your stable."

"You have a point William. This however will change the dynamics again of the relationship."

"I will give you an answer when Anna and I return from our beach trip. So don't go and get yourself too lost buddy, I will expect you to be here when we get back. I will call you from the beach and give you explicit instructions that you will follow to the letter or pay severely. Is this understood?"

"Yes ma'am. May we snuggle for the rest of the night?"

"Yes I told you already enjoy yourself for you will miss us while we are gone. You better not even think about touching yourself while we are gone. I want that cum full flavored and as much as possible when we return."

"Hey Renee get back in here I am ready for another round."

"Coming Stephen, or should I say cumming?"

William and I stayed up awhile longer chatting about possibilities that lay ahead. We spooned and held each other the whole night through. I made a promise to him to take him fully when we returned, but as with anything worth having it is always worth waiting for as well. He rolled into me, cock as hard as steel whispering about how long a night this was going to be. I loved every long minute of this night snuggled up to my new found lover.

Chapter 8: The Beach Trip

We were saying good-bye to the boys and readying for our beach trip. Renee was going to explain the facts of life to Ms. Anastasia Elizabeth Messier. Good bad or indifferent the rules and life plans were going to be laid out in this chapter. We were getting ready to explore another side of our growing relationship. We will be enjoying some well-deserved time together as Anna and Renee, as wife and wife, lesbian lovers entwined in a new world of lust and exploration.

When we got up we bid the guys good-bye and told them they would hear from us in a week or so. At least that was if we didn't meet someone to replace them. They both had a very sad look on their faces. They looked like a couple of puppy dogs that had just been disciplined.

Renee let out a hardy laugh and explained to them regardless of what we found at the beach we would be calling them.

A sigh of relief escaped William's mouth and I looked at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered to him reminding him of my little promise.

I also reminded him to be prepared for Renee's call and instructions that would follow.

He was grinning from ear to ear. He told me it was a call we would be waiting for breathlessly.

Renee told him, "I know you will be you little bitch. It is a call that just might change your entire life."

"What are you talking about asked Stephen?"

"That my well hung man is none of your business. You should only be so lucky to be considered for a position William may be considered for."

"Well I don't know what it is your talking about but I am jealous."

"Stephen you have no idea just how jealous you will be in the future."

"Sounds like I want a piece of the action."

"Sorry my dear but that isn't going to happen. You have got to fulfill a certain need and there is nothing you have shown me to bring to the table yet."

"I got a monster cock isn't that enough? My cock is bigger than his."

"As I have already said you bring nothing to the table. If cock size was really an issue I can get a dildo far bigger than you are any day of the week. In fact my sweet you may have just talked yourself out of the best piece of ass you ever had. And the best piece of ass you have not had."

"Please don't leave me out of this."

"Stephen the decision has never been yours from the get go so I will inform you of our decision when we return. And if I hear another word out of your mouth I already know what it will be."

"He hung his head in a shameful manner and just nodded he understood fully."

"Now you too get out of here and let us ladies get ready to go. As for you William you better not even think of discussing this issue with Stephen or else you can forget everything we have talked about, including any possibility of a future relationship sexual or anything else."

"Yes ma'am I understand. I understand just how much I have too lose and in fact I am the only one that stands to lose."

"I am glad we are on the same wave length. You gentlemen need to go now."

With that last statement they left and we went upstairs to get our stuff together and ready to roll. She told me to pack my overnight bag with all my cosmetic needs and toiletries that I would need.

I asked her about my clothes and she told me she had already had everything packed and ready. The suitcases were in her closet and she told me where they were and to get hem and put them in the car. After I loaded up the car she told me to shower and she would have my dress laid out for me.

She told me this weekend we would be discussing the rest of my life. I really got nervous when those words came out. Once again she noticed my uneasiness and being the good wife she is reassured me.

"Its all good darling don't worry about a thing. I just simply meant that I would answer all the questions that I'm sure have been ringing in your head. I understand this has all been a whirlwind, and that's the reason we are going away just you and me. So I can take the time to fill you in on just what is going to happen from now on. Now let's get going we have a nice trip ahead of us and I want to get checked in. Go make yourself beautiful my dear."

"All my cosmetics are packed."

"You won't need any I have a pair of sunglasses that should flatter Anna's face perfectly. With these on you won't need but just a touch of blush and some lipstick. You can use mine before I pack my overnight. I mean what are girlfriends for if you can't borrow a little makeup from time to time." She giggled and patted me on the ass and told me to get moving.

So I got cleaned up as fast as I could. Shaved very closely and made sure my brows were done just right. As I came out of the bathroom I saw a lovely pink sundress on the bed with a matching pink panty and bra set. There were some hose beside that in suntan, and finally a pair of pink 4-inch heels with a sexy ankle strap on it.

"Thank you Renee I love it! They are perfect for a nice beach trip."

"I have another surprise for you dear."

"Baby I don't know if I can handle another surprise."

"This is not a big one."

She pulled out another wig from her closet. This one was a very blonde wig styled in a straight hairdo that hung down several inches past my shoulders. The way it was styled I could wear it so it swept down across half of my face. It was very sexy! I hugged her and squealed with joy. Once again I was thanking her over and over.

"Ok let's get this party started."

As I put on the finishing touches we were ready to head out the door. I grabbed a small clutch purse and out the door we went. As we got to the car I started for the driver's side to open her door that's when she informed me she was doing the driving. I walked around the other side of the car and she was right behind me.

She opened the door for me and as I got in closed it for me. I thought to myself it's great being a woman!

When Renee got in she told me, "Ok now for the ground rules."

I told her I didn't understand what she was talking about with the ground rules.

"What I mean is the rules by which you live the rest of your life. We need to discuss some important issues and I need your input since it really does concern you."

"I have thoroughly enjoyed all this wonderful attention as Anna, but I got to tell you I have been wondering just how serious you were when you told me this was forever."

She shot me a very serious look that told me I screwed up.

"This isn't a game my dear. I wasn't joking when I told you things were going to change. Your life as a man is over. When I told you I resigned for you I was serious. You are no longer employed. You will have to get another profession and since your new lifestyle doesn't exactly lend it to many employer friendly positions we will have to give this some thought. I am really thinking about opening my own ad agency. I will need a secretary and you would be perfect for that. But before that can take place you will have a certain amount of schooling that will have to take place and other preparations to insure the efficiency of the business. Mainly going to an executive secretary program and then going to some kind of finishing school to get you thoroughly acquainted with the feminine world. You will need to be as convincing as possible in your mannerisms since your physical appearance will not be so convincing. We do not want any prospective client's running scared from a drag queen now do we? We want them to know they are dealing with a highly professional woman in the office."

wifestoy
wifestoy
82 Followers
1...45678...10